Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

Adam Montana

Great post by Adam. Shows what we are all thinking... that our RV may be just around the corner. Correct about Silver, a poster  *the machine* was really into precious metals and he taught me alot and really helped me out when I was ready to buy, and I did, in a big way.

I am pumped just as many here are, so as Adam says..............GO RVVVVV !!!!!!

pp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 3

Thanks Adam.  I appreciate all you and your people do for us as well as all the others helping with this forum and all the news that is brought to us each day.   I'm ready to quit working and spend my time traveling and doing charity work that I currently not able to do justly.  Have a great week, take care and stay safe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Adam.

I know a thing or two about eye strain from too much Computer work.  I hope your project works out better than mine.  

I tried teaching a twerking class but got fired.  My class was way more advanced than me.  

F774C2DF-24DC-4545-9FB2-C25DAF7132E8.gif.f558ab52ad10bdab76c56421d517a96b.gif

Oh no, not the elevator summary.  Too many strange things happen in the elevator

CEEB7838-DD88-4577-9D6C-2BAE05C1FED5.gif.0f692c61a187b82d89113b2cde2bfdef.gif

25CE496E-C386-4D4F-9EA8-200543709893.gif.4c14a3c9ecc2b92d6dbd866132c7fee4.gif

Her face 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😆😆😆🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

Our expression of thanks is way less than the daily news postings and the Regular, detailed, well informed updates from Adam, all news hounds, and amazing behind the scenes support of Adams staff! Though from the many, (Thousands perhaps), of us who stand to benefit from the daily diligence and hard work of these faithful few, WE THANK YOU!!!!

Adam thank you for your vision of Dinarvets!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3