Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could Oil Prices Be Pre-Planned To Help Iraq Pay For The RV/RI???

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Could oil prices be pre-planned to help Iraq pay for the RV/RI?

Are we paying for our own RV/RI at the pumps?

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

NNC: THE CENTRAL BANK ANNOUNCES A RISE IN CASH RESERVES TO MORE THAN 55 BILLION DOLLARS.

Today, Saturday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced that its cash reserve has risen to more than $ 55 billion. The central said in a statement followed by the “National News Center” that “the increase in monetary reserves came as a result of high oil prices,” indicating that “the monetary reserve has now exceeded $ 55 billion.” The central added that “the decrease in bank purchases from the outlets led to an increase in the cash reserve.”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

They will come out at  10 cents and 

make money on the spread all the way to 86 cents. Doing this they will pay for most of the RV

I can live with 86 cents. But, How many years do you think is it going to take to increase the rate from 10 cents to 86 cents? Is this a floating rate or one time higher opening rv rate?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It's a down payment. Now, only if they can keep oil prices up for the next 10 years.

9 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Depends on what price the RV is at

Even at a penny, it wouldn't come close to covering.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

3-12 months if it doesn’t come in at 3$ plus 

IMO. Even if the Dinar comes out at 1 cent or even 10 cents, the FOREX demand & speculations will drive up the exchange rate very quickly.  Currencies are like commodities such as gold, silver or oil, in demand or not in demand. As their economy also strengthens so will the IQD.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Even if the Dinar comes out at 1 cent or even 10 cents, the FOREX demand & speculations will drive up the exchange rate very quickly.  

Do you think iqd is like a bitcoin? Because the first time a bitcoin came out at a very cheap price and A bitcoin has taken many years until now the rate increase to almost 50,000 usd/bitcoin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think iqd is like a bitcoin? Because the first time a bitcoin came out at a very cheap price and A bitcoin has taken many years until now the rate increase to almost 50,000 usd/bitcoin.

Currencies go up & down daily in relation to other currencies. Money can be made through trading. That's how George Soros massed his wealth. Also by currency manipulations. Like anything else, it has become corrupted by greed.

• Thanks 1

If it comes out at a dime, I don’t give a rats A$$ where it goes! I’m taking my money and running! I will still be able to help some people rather than nobody! I’ve been called out of retirement to handle the disaster in Texas, 2 weeks ago! I don’t know how these DemoRats got 25% of our power grid on these windmills! I know this there is somebody, going to prison over this Bull$h!+ ! Folks we must get up off our A$$ and fight this new green deal Bull$h!+ with everything we got! After 45 years in the disaster recovery business, I have never seen anything close to this disaster! It’s already left the drive by media! That’s because they can’t show you a blown down bldgs or physical damage! But when you can’t live in your house because it’s full of mold and wet walls, you will soon see the damage because people will default on their loans! Get ready it’s fixing to effect you! Mark this date on your calendar as the day you were warned! Respectfully Submitted 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Artitech said:

If it comes out at a dime, I don’t give a rats A$$ where it goes! I’m taking my money and running! I will still be able to help some people rather than nobody! I’ve been called out of retirement to handle the disaster in Texas, 2 weeks ago! I don’t know how these DemoRats got 25% of our power grid on these windmills! I know this there is somebody, going to prison over this Bull$h!+ ! Folks we must get up off our A$$ and fight this new green deal Bull$h!+ with everything we got! After 45 years in the disaster recovery business, I have never seen anything close to this disaster! It’s already left the drive by media! That’s because they can’t show you a blown down bldgs or physical damage! But when you can’t live in your house because it’s full of mold and wet walls, you will soon see the damage because people will default on their loans! Get ready it’s fixing to effect you! Mark this date on your calendar as the day you were warned! Respectfully Submitted 

Amen Artitech..!  We need to get serious in prayer to stop this insanity, and get the closet conservatives & indifferent Christians off their duff; and start electing true conservatives who are truly concerned with benefiting our country and it's citizens rather than political interests and lining their pockets. I am totally bewildered that so many democrats are not resisting the outrageous policies that are so detrimental to our way of life and totally ignore the scientific facts - yet they espouse science. :confused2:RON

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Actually the Democrats sold the power grid and our freedoms to the Chinese.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yep. I like the way you think. Hopefully after 12 months, it will come out at 3 usd.

I think you need to think about the ISX. Do you think they are going to want their banks and business bought up for pennies. Not like IPO's theres no opportunity for investors to buy in only the lucky who take the time to invest knowing high risk high return. if they are going to go international with a low exchange rate then share prices will need to be adjusted accordingly. What i believe will happen is the index will rise as it is and share prices will rise dramatically when they flip the switch. rate has to be 1:1 or higher.  

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

by June if not earlier (hoping for March) TRUMP will be back in power.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I wonder ????????????????

2 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

What is the pathway to this? Don’t get me wrong, I’m an unashamed Trump supporter. I’m also very much an optimist. I just find it hard to nail down a path to what you say.

Military is the only way. Treason is the first crime that comes to mind among others.. My understanding is the military just finished their investigation on election fraud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, shixjr said:

So, does the dinar have to be on Forex for them to rv it?  It's not on forex now, is it?  They just changed the value (the wrong way, for us) of it without it being on forex, so can they change it the other way without it being on forex?

forex is foreing exchange, so if they are international traded currency they will be on forex. does this answer question?

2 hours ago, shixjr said:

So, does the dinar have to be on Forex for them to rv it?  It's not on forex now, is it?  They just changed the value (the wrong way, for us) of it without it being on forex, so can they change it the other way without it being on forex?

they need to remove MCP (multi currency practices)  and all exchange rate restrictions to be International at the moment they are not they also need to be AML/CTF compliant.