Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:45 PM CST - 2/26/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat*** Article: "LEARN ABOUT THE CRITERIA FOR REPLACING DAMAGED BANKNOTES IN IRAQI BANKSWhy this article and why now? The CBI is finally taking in these large scale stashes of banknotes hidden under mattresses and buried in the backyard. They need now to set standards of how they will exchange these not so good notes. After all this was part of the point of devaluing the dinar in the first place. They needed to get the people to realize that the US dollar is worth more than the dinar and so turn in the dinar for US dollars. They needed to really shake them up. The longer they hold on to the 1450 rate the more dinar stashes will come forward...

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Punishment: Dollar speculation with corrupt banks cost the state a trillion dinars a month."  Not anymore.  We stopped the auctions and we got Iraq a little bit under control.  Quote: "to restore the unfair decision agains the Iraqi economy to raise the price of the dollar and return it to its previous era."  This translation ugh!  But you understand don't you.  To raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and return it to its previous era...that's what Dr. Shabibi said would happen and that's what's happening.

*** Jeff *** Since the start of the week Iraq has been finally putting an emphasis on their exchange rate. Article: "The Minister of Finance announces measures to support the effects of changing the exchange...and discusses the White Paper procedures"  ...they're really now putting an emphasis on the exchange rate and moving it in the correct direction - raising the dinar against the dollar not the dollar against the dinar...everything is coming together right before us...we're in a great position.  We just have to sit back, stay patient with it and let it happen...

*** Mnt Goat *** ...they are once again moving ahead with the oil and gas and then the article 140 laws. These laws need to be legislated in parliament in the form of laws and then passed into laws.   In 2011 the CBI told me that there was a mandate by the US and UK for Iraq to have a fully implemented constitution prior to reinstatement of their dinar thus getting out of the US Treasury OFAC sanctions completely... have they?

*** Jeff *** One of the things we've guesstimated in this is that They would most likely change the rate specifically over a holiday...here's the next holiday in Iraq - Sunday March 21, 2021.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks Ron....Keep hearing they have to do this on a holiday.  In my humble opinion, they can do it any day they want.  Would they have to do it when they change it from $1 to $2 dollars?  I doubt it, so why would they have to have a holiday to change it from $1460 to whatever they change it to?  They do have technology.   I would say it is imminent, or as our Iraqi people say .... Soon!!!  :soon:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

SERIOUS TALK FROM THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD!

I know I throw alot of humor sometimes but.....I have been to Kuwait many times...and have been to Iraq more time that I can count from 2004 to 2007.  Kuwait from 2001 through 2003 when the 2nd war began.

Why do I tell you this??    Well, if and when we need an insider to check things out, I am the guy.  I know Kuwaiti citizens...Travel agents in Kuwait...Police in Iraq...and military in Iraq both Iraqi and other countries.

Should we need to find significant info about our dinar situation there, we can.

In addition, if we need to charter an aircraft (Miami Air) we can accomplish that and all fly in together.  We would be met at the Kuwaiti International Airport and transported to one of the 4 or 5

star hotels in Kuwait city!  This plan will work I have been there and through customs many times.  If we have an uneventful transition and cashout....No need for this plan.  However, If we need it please contact me.   Please be prepared to tip a few locals once we are finished with our banking business!  And when we get there try not to step in the Camel Luigi!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

SERIOUS TALK FROM THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD!

I know I throw alot of humor sometimes but.....I have been to Kuwait many times...and have been to Iraq more time that I can count from 2004 to 2007.  Kuwait from 2001 through 2003 when the 2nd war began.

Why do I tell you this??    Well, if and when we need an insider to check things out, I am the guy.  I know Kuwaiti citizens...Travel agents in Kuwait...Police in Iraq...and military in Iraq both Iraqi and other countries.

Should we need to find significant info about our dinar situation there, we can.

In addition, if we need to charter an aircraft (Miami Air) we can accomplish that and all fly in together.  We would be met at the Kuwaiti International Airport and transported to one of the 4 or 5

star hotels in Kuwait city!  This plan will work I have been there and through customs many times.  If we have an uneventful transition and cashout....No need for this plan.  However, If we need it please contact me.   Please be prepared to tip a few locals once we are finished with our banking business!  And when we get there try not to step in the Camel Luigi!

Ty!

What info have you received from your contacts so far?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Jeff ***  They would most likely change the rate specifically over a holiday...here's the next holiday in Iraq - Sunday March 21, 2021.

what is so important about sunday, march 21, 2021 anyway? is is your birthday? is it mother's day? is it a father's day? is it independent day in iraq? is is easter day?

54 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Ty!

What info have you received from your contacts so far?

At this point I have no new info. My source is a captain in the police that has  a mother that works in the bank.  He directed me to buy smaller denoms 250 because he and his mother anticipated the larger denoms to be eliminated.  Thats all i have right now.  If and when we need to talk to him, I will ask if I can release his name and email for all to see.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

He directed me to buy smaller denoms 250 because he and his mother anticipated the larger denoms to be eliminated.  

are 25,000 iqd called the larger notes? so when the larger notes will be eliminated in iraq one day, then what happened to our dinar holders that hold mostly 25,000 iqd here in the us before the rv happens? do we have to exchange all 25,000 into small denoms 250 iqd right now before they will be eliminated one day? this is the scary part.

4 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

Bob, I would love to trade my 25,000 denomination notes in for 250 ones.  How do I go about doing it?  Would it matter the amount I have?  I think I would have to have some mighty big suitcases!

Linda, it wouldn't be worth trying to do it - it would cost you more money, plus you'd lose some in the mix as well. Just hold tight, and when it happens, the trade-in  value will be the same anyway. Blessings ... :twothumbs: RON 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Linda, it wouldn't be worth trying to do it - it would cost you more money, plus you'd lose some in the mix as well. Just hold tight, and when it happens, the trade-in  value will be the same anyway. Blessings ... :twothumbs: RON 

If I could give you multiple thanks for this post I would Ron.

Very sound advice.

pp

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for your advice ron. By the way, we are reading in the rumors section, hopefully what bob just said was a rumor unless the cbi announce it to the public openly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My comment about the 25000 notes and the 250 notes happened in Najaf, Iraq when I purchased them.  I have no NEW info on this issue and didn't mean to create a stampede to the money changers.  However, 25000 notes are still worth whatever the rate is currently.   

• Like 1