Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:58 PM CST - 2/25/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** The news that's coming out is finally getting better and it's really what we're looking for...In Iraq the citizens technically own the oil.  They're entitled to a percentage of the profits and proceeds from oil...Iraq's already had their oil and gas law drafted clear since 2005...what it's waiting on is the rate change.  They cannot implement the oil and gas law...until the rate changes...it will be just like the country of Kuwait or the state of Alaska...they will get oil wealth. Article: "Iraq is preparing to pass a law to regulate oil and gas wealth. This is huge...they're telling you they're bringing this forth now so it's going to be in the 21 budget. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26 *** Federal Reserves - have you ever been closed before I didn't think so.  This is historical.  This is epic...the Federal Reserve of the United States of America allows banks to send money back and fourth and their system is down...there is something significant about this...the closing of the Federal Reserves would have been planned a very long time ago so this is not any form of testing.  What this is is a collaboration...international understandings...(post 1 of 2).. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26 *** If the Iraqi dinar (which is not international) was part of this, well then you would have to make the Iraqi dinar international and then you would have to accept it into the Federal Reserves wouldn't you...this is the United States of America Federal Reserve shutting down for a specific reason that they've never done before...IMO - In my team's opinion...this shutting down of the United States of America Federal Reserves had to happen before Iraq can do anything with their currency and their monetary reform.  Why?  Because what are they pegged to? ... The U.S. Dollar...(post 2 of 2).. :easyrider:

:salute::flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

this shutting down of the United States of America Federal Reserves had to happen before Iraq can do anything with their currency and their monetary reform.  Why?  Because what are they pegged to? ... The U.S. Dollar...

I call BS on this part. Iraq is a separate entity and they don't dance to just any drummer, only the CBI and the GOI

JMHO

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

But it sounds soooooooooooooo good.

And that looks alot like soooooooooooooon.

Oh the difference a letter makes. 

Numbers too.  Like the supposedly so lonely Zero.  I would like to buy all the zero's I can get my hands on.  But nobody has ever been willing to sell me even one.  You'd think they would just give them away since they're not worth much.  I disagree though.  I want zero's so I can put them where I want them.  If they take all the zero's off the currency, I just might be in luck.

What a stupid post.

I used to call my 5th wheel the post.  Piece of Shiite trailer.

Now I have a new Coach.  Well, newer.  Any name suggestions?  That will take your mind off the above nuisance and should generate some interesting thought.  Game on.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Truth is, it shut down for a reason. We dont know what the reason is. Could be anything.

I believe it is to establish the need for instantaneous settlement at the DTCC level. Look up “project ion”...... 

Bottom line is there is much better technology to provide real time gross settlement . Kuwait is already signed on Saudi is signed on UAE, lots of shifting moving parts.... I believe we will know definitely in the next couple months

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I believe it is to establish the need for instantaneous settlement at the DTCC level. Look up “project ion”...... 

Bottom line is there is much better technology to provide real time gross settlement . Kuwait is already signed on Saudi is signed on UAE, lots of shifting moving parts.... I believe we will know definitely in the next couple months

If we don’t see an RV by mid March 2021, this year is out! JMHO!

• Upvote 1