Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will This Drive Opening RV Rates Even Higher?

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Not pumping or promoting any site but this looks very, very interesting.

Could IQD trading on FOREX drive up the value of the currency right out the RV starting gate?

If so...then maybe the IQD can or will maybe make it's debut at a higher than anticipated opening RV rate.

Treat as possible news yet do your own do diligence & treat as a rumor for now.

from another edu currency training site...February 25, 2021...

Forex: Trading IQD Investors Start $10 Account Exotic Currencies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They can say ANY amount and it will be the amount I/we have thought about at one time or another and how we would deal with that amount...... any where betwen Adam's $ 0.10 to Okie's $12.00. I am sure every one of this Dinar world peoples have imagined EVERY amount and how they would deal with any amount..... Just as we do with the lottery when we buy a ticket. The only difference is that that lottery ticket has an experation date and OUR date has never been set YET !  And I am sure every Dinar holder would just LOVE to see a date and whether they "hit it big" or got just a participation prize.... or (unfortunately possible) bought a throw-away ticket.... NADA, NOTHING, ZERO !

Personally, I still feel that we are holding that winning ticket, but I hope that I am still alive when the final draw is set. At 82, I am kinda' bucking the odds.

GO RRRRRRVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Could IQD trading on FOREX drive up the value of the currency right out the RV starting gate?

If so...then maybe the IQD can or will maybe make it's debut at a higher than anticipated opening RV rate.

if iqd is trading on the forex, don't you think the rate is going to float? if the rate is floating, then it is going to take a long time to increase the rate. this is just example, let's say if the iqd start trading on the forex at a low rate as a opening rv rate at 1 cent and the rate is going to float until reaching at 1 usd in a 10-15 years period. do you want to wait that long? i still prefer one time rv rate at higher rate between 1 - 3.22 usd and no need to wait that long. just cash in all and never look back forever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, RV MY DINAR 3USD said:

if iqd is trading on the forex, don't you think the rate is going to float? if the rate is floating, then it is going to take a long time to increase the rate. this is just example, let's say if the iqd start trading on the forex at a low rate as a opening rv rate at 1 cent and the rate is going to float until reaching at 1 usd in a 10-15 years period. do you want to wait that long? i still prefer one time rv rate at higher rate between 1 - 3.22 usd and no need to wait that long. just cash in all and never look back forever.

IMO. CBI could still do a RV/RI & it'll show up on FOREX when it happens, then float from there...or...

IMO. In the meanwhile speculation could strengthen the IQD before RV/RI giving the IQD a stronger base to launch at a higher RV/RI rate.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RV MY DINAR 3USD said:

It seems to me that they can’t float. It would cause a bigger deficit to their economy. Kuwait is a good example of what might happen. They want to make money fast. A rate change too low won’t help them pay the bills. They are basically broke until they change the rate. Hopefully to pre-war status. $3.22 or higher to start. Then float from there. Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jrwagner0409 said:

It seems to me that they can’t float. It would cause a bigger deficit to their economy. Kuwait is a good example of what might happen. They want to make money fast. A rate change too low won’t help them pay the bills. They are basically broke until they change the rate. Hopefully to pre-war status. $3.22 or higher to start. Then float from there. Just my opinion.

yep. i agree with you. sounds good to me.