Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden just ‘blunders on’

Joe Biden just ‘blunders on’
81,240 views•Feb 25, 2021

Sky News Australia

Sky News host Alan Jones says President Joe Biden continues to “blunder on” while enjoying a “dream honeymoon” from the US media.

“When Donald Trump was President, the typical CNN fare was chronicling Trump's ten worst abuses of power,” Mr Jones said.

“How does the Western world survive and democracy thrive, if there is not honest and objective assessment of this already flawed President”.

Mr Jones said the president continues to “walk on both sides” of issues including on values, climate change, and foreign politics.

“As I keep asking, are some of these politicians dumb or duplicitous, or both?” he said.

“He upholds the values of America, but lets in illegal immigrants. He will create jobs, but destroys thousands in shutting down a pipeline. He hates cultural norms, but accepts that China's brutality is a consequence of ‘different norms in each country’.”

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Biden took the vaccine....is it necessary that he wears a mask.....?

Crazy.....

CL 

It's irresponsible to ask others to wear a mask until we reach herd immunity if he's not willing to wear one himself.....he's simply doing what good leaders are supposed to do, setting the example.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

He is an idiot. And people are idiots that follow him.

I have been call all kinds of names by the left for supporting Trump and no one on the left from this site has denounced it, so save the righteous indignation. 

He is a liar and cheater, same thing Trump was accused of yet no outcry from the Left on here.

He doesn't even know where he is half the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

I have been call all kinds of names by the left for supporting Trump and no one on the left from this site has denounced it, so save the righteous indignation. 

He is a liar and cheater, same thing Trump was accused of yet no outcry from the Left on here.

He’s all of that and much more.  He is a useful tool that is being used by a dangerous group of people who are trying to destroy America.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Who called you names?  Turn them in...as it's against forum rules.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Who called you names?  Turn them in...as it's against forum rules.

GO RV, then BV

No one on here. The mainstream Left has called all supporters of Trump, deplorable, Neanderthals and a few others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I have been called all kinds of names by the left for supporting Trump and no one on the left from this site has denounced it, so save the righteous indignation. 

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

So why does that carry over to the people on this forum?

GO RV, then BV

It doesn't. Read my sentence in the quote. No one on this site from the Left has denounced it. 

• Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's irresponsible to ask others to wear a mask until we reach herd immunity if he's not willing to wear one himself.....he's simply doing what good leaders are supposed to do, setting the example.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

You called Joe Biden a good leader and you also called him awesome the other day,if possible can you share with us some good things he’s doing for this country. It’s really good you and 80 million voters look up to such an outstanding person

3C7DF027-67EB-4842-8F95-B92CCFF94DF4.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

You called Joe Biden a good leader and you also called him awesome the other day,if possible can you share with us some good things he’s doing for this country. It’s really good you and 80 million voters look up to such an outstanding person

3C7DF027-67EB-4842-8F95-B92CCFF94DF4.jpeg

First and foremost he's not dividing the country, one childish mean tweet at a time....He's also reestablishing our rightful place at the head of the world table....and I got no problem with people paying their fair share of taxes, as I do, and I expect the rich to pay at least the same PERCENTAGE as I do....and He's doing a great job with the vaccine distribution (Trump gets credit for vaccines themselves)....there are other issues I'm not completely happy with though, Keystone for one....but, you can't have everything you want.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First and foremost he's not dividing the country, one childish mean tweet at a time....He's also reestablishing our rightful place at the head of the world table....and I got no problem with people paying their fair share of taxes, as I do, and I expect the rich to pay at least the same PERCENTAGE as I do....and He's doing a great job with the vaccine distribution (Trump gets credit for vaccines themselves)....there are other issues I'm not completely happy with though, Keystone for one....but, you can't have everything you want.

GO RV, then BV

Are there any other good things he’s doing for this country? If it wasn’t for the guy living in your head there would be no vaccine 💉. This list of bad things seems a little bigger then your good list. If you don’t think the demorats are dividing this country it’s the same reason you didn’t see any voter fraud and the same reason you think they were all trump supporters who stormed the capital. The blinders you have on seem to be working 

574FA48C-018D-4A6A-985E-17235C02879F.png

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 6

6 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

Are there any other good things he’s doing for this country? If it wasn’t for the guy living in your head there would be no vaccine 💉. This list of bad things seems a little bigger then your good list. If you don’t think the demorats are dividing this country it’s the same reason you didn’t see any voter fraud and the same reason you think they were all trump supporters who stormed the capital. The blinders you have on seem to be working 

574FA48C-018D-4A6A-985E-17235C02879F.png

I'm not a big fan of propaganda memes to try and make a point.....but you seem rather addicted to the practice, "Fred"....Always keep in mind, the price of freedom is not free.  We, as a country do not gather at our borders for protection....we set up posts throughout the world so that destruction never gets to our shores...and the price tag to our allies to accomplish that goal is steep indeed.  But would you rather be an isolationist nation with no allies throughout the world for support?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not a big fan of propaganda memes to try and make a point.....but you seem rather addicted to the practice, "Fred"....Always keep in mind, the price of freedom is not free.  We, as a country do not gather at our borders for protection....we set up posts throughout the world so that destruction never gets to our shores...and the price tag to our allies to accomplish that goal is steep indeed.  But would you rather be an isolationist nation with no allies throughout the world for support system" rel="">support?

GO RV, then BV

Is that why we have thousands of illegal immigrants pouring into our country now, COVID and all , Test positive no problem ... jump aboard a city bus pass it around 

• Pow! 4