Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

6ly410

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Al-Fath: There is no retreat from the government's demand to reduce the exchange rate in exchange for voting on the budget

19:35 - 24/03/2021
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435

Information / Special ...

Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed, on Wednesday, that the positions within it regarding reducing the exchange rates of the dollar in exchange for the vote on the budget will not decline.

A member of the coalition, MP Hamid Al-Mousawi, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, that “there is no retreat in the Al-Fateh Alliance’s position regarding entering the budget voting session in exchange for reducing the dollar’s exchange rate to its previous position or setting a new price that is satisfactory and appropriate to reality.”

Mousawi added, "The forces participating in the political process have been informed of the coalition's willingness to sit down for a scientific discussion on this issue and to prove the accuracy of the diagnosis."

He pointed out that "it is necessary to support system" rel="">support other partners in this decision far from me and try to impose wills because the citizen considers all the blocs as a guardian of his interests

Btw, Here’s The Article From The Bottom Of The Previous Page By Bro 6ly - With The Line That’s Being Quoted In The Two Posts Above In Highlights ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

Al-Fath: There is no retreat from the government's demand to reduce the exchange rate in exchange for voting on the budget

19:35 - 24/03/2021

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435

Information / Special ...

Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed, on Wednesday, that the positions within it regarding reducing the exchange rates of the dollar in exchange for the vote on the budget will not decline.

A member of the coalition, MP Hamid Al-Mousawi, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, that “there is no retreat in the Al-Fateh Alliance’s position regarding entering the budget voting session in exchange for reducing the dollar’s exchange rate to its previous position

OR SETTING A NEW PRICE THAT IS SATISFACTORY AND APPROPRIATE TO REALITY.”

Mousawi added, "The forces participating in the political process have been informed of the coalition's willingness to sit down for a scientific discussion on this issue and to prove the accuracy of the diagnosis."

He pointed out that "it is necessary to support system" rel="">support other partners in this decision far from me and try to impose wills because the citizen considers all the blocs as a guardian of his interests

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Here’s The Article From The Previous Page By Bro 6ly -

Btw - Does Anybody Know Who The Hell Is Bro 6ly ? :blink:

And Is He The Missing Bro ? :o 

image.gif.ee9c8e47950cc935fcfe0a9a1c918494.gif

Although - At Least They Somehow Managed To ‘Stick’ The Landing ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

(fyi - another great article find bro) ;) 

• Haha 5

Parliamentary government debate over the authority to change the exchange rate

Thursday 25 March 2021

alsabaah-71438.jpg

Baghdad: Hoda Al-Azzawi 

Controversy continues and opinions are presented regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar between executive government agencies and legislative bodies, while the latter, especially the Legal Committee, confirms that it can amend the Central Bank Law within 6 days, which is the dominant party over the validity of the decision on the exchange rate, government and other legal parties stress However, only the ability or power of Parliament to intervene in this matter, and that the matter is up to the Central Bank of Iraq "Exclusively."

Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Uqabi, told Al-Sabah: 
“It is true that changing the exchange rate in the law is within the jurisdiction of the Central Bank of Iraq, but legitimizing any expense or revenue is a function of the legislative authority. This principle is in the hands of the legislative authority, and the competence of the bank.

The Central Bank is a secondary jurisdiction that is not authentic. Parliament is the one who granted them this jurisdiction in the Central Bank Law, and Parliament can amend the law from A to Z within six days only. ”

He noted that "one of the responsibilities of the Central Bank is to maintain the stability of the Iraqi market economy, not to raise prices and exhaust the poor classes, as changing the exchange rate has caused harm to 60 percent of the Iraqi people, so the government must recognize the mistake and back down from this decision."

On the other hand, the advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said in an interview with Al-Sabah: 

“The contradictions between the political blocs on the issue of changing the exchange rate of the dollar will affect the supply and demand movement, which creates turmoil in the market movement, especially since this Expectations are not settled until now, ”indicating that“ the rise in prices is one-off and does not continue into the future.

He pointed out that 

"the import paths continue without stopping, therefore expectations regarding the general level of prices will stop at a stable point, and the commodity supply ways are now wide open, whether in terms of financing or in foreign currency fixed in its rates to finance foreign trade in various forms, so I think that the rise Prices will stabilize in the future, and will not remain on this adverb".

link

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - Does Anybody Know Who The Hell Is Bro 6ly ? :blink:

And Is He The Missing Bro ? :o 

image.gif.ee9c8e47950cc935fcfe0a9a1c918494.gif

Although - At Least They Somehow Managed To ‘Stick’ The Landing ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

(fyi - another great article find bro) ;) 

Wut? Who?

See the source image

• Thanks 1

Does anybody else recognize a ton of talk about exchange rate while at the same time we are not seeing any articles about deleting the zeros? Just an observation I’ve made. Usually when exchange rate is mentioned we have to go round and round about what delete the zeros means..... this time it’s just about exchange rate. 

Although it’s pretty clear they are only talking about 1450 back to 1190..... or are they? 😉

sneaky devils maybe? 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

7 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Does anybody else recognize a ton of talk about exchange rate while at the same time we are not seeing any articles about deleting the zeros? Just an observation I’ve made. Usually when exchange rate is mentioned we have to go round and round about what delete the zeros means..... this time it’s just about exchange rate. 

Although it’s pretty clear they are only talking about 1450 back to 1190..... or are they? 😉

sneaky devils maybe? 

Noticed the same! I think we are going to see $1.19 in our future! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Central Bank is a secondary jurisdiction that is not authentic. Parliament is the one who granted them this jurisdiction in the Central Bank Law, and Parliament can amend the law from A to Z within six days only. ”

I’ve read this same statement from someone in parliament a week or two ago. I really don’t care who changes the rate or who wants credit for doing it, just change it already!! 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

KRG NEEDS BUDGET AGREEMENT WITH BAGHDAD: GORRAN MP

2532021164458Goran.JPG

51 minutes ago

https://nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=27042&MapID=1

SULAIMANI — With a potential vote coming on Saturday, Change Movement (Gorran) lawmaker in the Council of Representatives Kawa Mohammed on Thursday (March 25) told Voice of America (VOA) that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) is more in need of a budget agreement than the federal government, given the perilous state of its finances.

“I think the [KRG] should get behind the law, but not like the 2019 budget law that passed and then never abided by,” Mohammed said of the ongoing negotiations about the 2021 Federal Budget Law.

Contained within the 2019 Federal Budget Law was a deal where the KRG would send oil in return for cash transfers to Erbil. The Kurdistan Region did not hold up its end of the bargain and never sent any oil, which caused much frustration in Baghdad.

“It is important to abide by the law and for the federal government to send the Region's budget share so that it can pay people on time. This is the best opportunity to solve the salary problem,” he added.

Last year, the KRG struggled to make payroll, missing five monthly public sector salary disbursements entirely during 2020 and cutting four others by nearly a quarter after Baghdad abruptly stopped sending funds to Erbil to enable it to pay public servants in retaliation for its abrogation for the budget agreement.

Mohammed said that that both the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) are acting in their own self-interest in how they are conducting negotiations, without taking into consideration the situation of public servants.

(NRT Digital Media)

• Upvote 2

LINK

Allawi chairs the fourth session to prepare the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024 .. What did it include?

2oKhERMdKNNVjjj90Yi3w547OQDbTPizhaZBeI7X

25th March, 2021

Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired the expanded meeting of the committee for preparing the federal budget strategy for the medium term 2022-2024.

According to a statement by the Ministry of Finance, Mawazine News received a copy of it, "The meeting discussed mechanisms for setting a strategy for general budgets and ways to reform the development of approved systems by preparing budget strategies for the coming years in line with the Iraqi economy's need to achieve comprehensive economic development.

The Minister of Finance stressed, "Focusing the next budget strategy towards activating the investment side, maximizing non-oil financial resources, determining revenues, and emphasizing the need to approve the program budget to achieve the best performance according to the plans and times set."

He pointed out, "Establishing appropriate mechanisms for financing and engaging the private sector, approving the completion of strategic projects with a multiplier effect, and submitting a report on external and internal debt and scheduling it by the Public Debt Department." 

• Upvote 3

It is very difficult to obtain dinar now . The big innerweb dealers are straight out of dinar for purchase . Demand has outstripped supply , making me question if  a float has already started . Floats  happen organicly whether that's  a country's end game or not .

• Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, dinarham said:

It is very difficult to obtain dinar now . The big innerweb dealers are straight out of dinar for purchase . Demand has outstripped supply , making me question if  a float has already started . Floats  happen organicly whether that's  a country's end game or not .

There are 1,400 auctions on ebay right now to get dinar.

Safe Dinar has been on back order for the last 3 days and I have been buying and selling through them for years. I am going to monitor the site to see if they get some more just for s$%t and giggles. I am so glad I got my hands on the amount that I have and no I am not selling because things are getting interesting!! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Safe Dinar has been on back order for the last 3 days and I have been buying and selling through them for years. I am going to monitor the site to see if they get some more just for s$%t and giggles. I am so glad I got my hands on the amount that I have and no I am not selling because things are getting interesting!! 

Greedy you CAN be positive I love it!!! 😂

• Haha 1

Rub A Dub Dub - The Auctions Have Been Scrubbed ! :o 

Let’s Go Hit A Pub ... :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Al-Kazemi comments on the parade of the Rub of Allah in Baghdad

Al-Kazemi comments on the military parade in Baghdad and reveals its goal

25th March, 2021

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi commented, on Thursday, on the review of the "Rubu Allah" faction in the capital Baghdad.

Al-Kazemi said in a speech during a ceremony honoring the press martyrs, which was held at the headquarters of the Press Syndicate in Baghdad, attended by Mawazine News, that "there are demonstration movements that took place today whose purpose is to confuse the work of the government." 

He explained that the current political system has gone through difficult circumstances, saying: "By God, we will not fear anyone and only fear our consciences." 

He pointed out that for the first time since 1970, the budget relied on oil at a rate of 70%, and that some banks were stealing public money through currency auction.

About the white paper, he said: “We presented the white paper to reform the economic situation,” indicating that the government's mission is only Preparing for free and fair elections. 

He pointed out, 

"The cancellation of the currency auction saved 6 billion that was going into the pockets of the corrupt,"

noting that "the central bank added 4 billion to the reserve within 3 months."

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3