Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

6ly410

Representative Bloc: We will not enter parliament to vote on the budget ... unless?

https://alahadnews.net/178067/العراق/السياسية/

dd6be2ebec456484a226a20cc36e9565?s=26&r=Author: AhadNA4 On 3/26/2021 - 8:25 PM 55

On Friday, the Arab Project Parliamentary Bloc threatened to boycott the parliament session designated for voting on the budget unless the exchange rate of the dollar was changed and returned to what it was.

The head of the bloc, Ahmad Madloul al-Jarba, said in a statement received by "Al-Ahed News", "From 3/18 we announced our position clearly and explicitly that we are the bloc of the Arab Parliamentary Project.

Al-Jarba added, "Today we confirm our previous position."

Earlier in the day, the House of Representatives announced that it will set next Sunday as the date for the voting session on the federal financial budget

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The House of Representatives announces a new date for the session to pass the 2021 budget

Friday 26 March 2021 - 16:44

[[article_title_text]]
Baghdad (People) -  The House of Representatives decided, on Friday, to postpone the session for voting on the budget until next Sunday.  

The Council’s Media Department stated in a statement that “People” received a copy of it (March 26, 20219), “In view of the continuing discussions on the draft budget law and the need for final formulations of the articles of the budget bill, the Presidency of the Council decided that the voting session on the draft budget law would take place on Sunday, corresponding to March 28. 2021 is three in the afternoon. "  

Earlier Saturday, the House of Representatives decided to postpone the session for voting on the budget for a full week, due to the political disputes surrounding the budget approval.  

The department said in a statement that "People" received a copy of it (March 20, 2021) that "in view of the continuing discussions on the draft budget law and to give the opportunity to the relevant committees for further review and scrutiny."  

It was decided to postpone the vote on the budget bill until Saturday, March 27, 2021, at one in the afternoon.  

The MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Rizan Sheikh Delir, spoke of a sudden 'collapse' in the negotiations between the Kurdistan Region delegation and Baghdad regarding the region’s share in the financial budget.  

Sheikh Delir said in a statement to "People" (March 20, 2021) that "the agreement concluded yesterday evening between the Kurdish delegation and the Shiite blocs was subjected to collapse, for surprising reasons, as if we are witnessing the snake and stairs game, as is the case every time, when Torn up the agreements between the two parties. "  

She pointed out that "the reason for the collapse of this agreement is still unknown until now, and if we know the reasons, this is a beautiful thing
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraq .. disbursing money to those affected by the tense economic situation

Posted 32 seconds ago
News source / NR TV
2632021212831thumbs_b_c_b2fb5d17143e4e0f
NR TV
News source / NR TV

On Friday, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee criticized the government's measures towards the significant increase in food prices, stressing that the situation was tremendously tense, and proposed disbursing cash money to the affected families.

A member of the committee, Faris Al-Faris, told NRT Arabia today (March 26, 2021), that “despite the importance of taking precautionary measures, the difficult economic situation that the country is going through has greatly affected people with limited incomes, which made the situation greatly tense, as a result. To the great suffering that the citizen endures.

Al-Fares suggested, "not to impose a comprehensive curfew because of these conditions," calling on the government to take its measures by monitoring the markets and providing the ration card items that would provide for his need of consumables, and if there is a possibility to disburse cash for each family to relieve the shoulders of the Iraqi citizen. In light of this difficult situation rather than its prominent weakness at all levels

• Upvote 2

Magda Al-Tamimi responds to a statement attributed to her regarding changing the dollar exchange

2532021211212%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8

On Thursday, Majida Al-Tamimi, a member of Parliament, denied a statement attributed to her, stating that "those demanding to change the exchange rate of the dollar are ignorant

Tamimi’s media office said in a statement that NRT Arabia received a copy of it, today (March 25, 2021) that 

“Some of those suffering from a shortage contract deliberately published a forged statement whose contents are (Majida Al-Tamimi that those who demand a change in the dollar exchange rate are ignorant) and the aim of it is clear to bring down the characters.
Patriotism and confusion of public opinion

The media office added that "the electronic armies financed by corrupt and failed people who were exposed to public opinion and their interests were damaged aiming to dislodge strong competitors and distort their image.

The current conditions are very suitable for promoting rumors and fabricating news and statements, by promoting false news and financing it, and it was the first to pay attention to their work. and the provision of services to citizens rather than Tsagit others , but they baptising these methods for their inability and failure to provide any fruitful result of the country

The media office stressed, "The need to be accurate in reporting news and to approve news and statements issued only from our official websites

LINK

• Upvote 2

Over the past 13 years I've been invested in the IQD I've always heard that before the change we would get flooded with misleading articles and information.  I believe we are about to see a change in the value of the IQD. They are purposely dragging this all out and putting out all types of confusing articles. It reminds me of when a good friend of mine who lives in Ethiopia would tell me about things going on there yet when I saw the news articles it was completely different from what they were telling me. What better way to get investors to not wanna buy or keep their IQD.  GO RV!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Over the past 13 years I've been invested in the IQD I've always heard that before the change we would get flooded with misleading articles and information.  I believe we are about to see a change in the value of the IQD. They are purposely dragging this all out and putting out all types of confusing articles. It reminds me of when a good friend of mine who lives in Ethiopia would tell me about things going on there yet when I saw the news articles it was completely different from what they were telling me. What better way to get investors to not wanna buy or keep their IQD.  GO RV!!

Amen!! I receive this blessing for each of us!! WH

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Erbil announces a political agreement with Baghdad regarding oil

Posted 1 hour ago
News source / Mawazine News
212632021_1595763923598-810x456.jpg

News source / Mawazine New

https://iraqakhbar.com/2991825

12:00 - 27/03/2021

BAGHDAD -
Mawazine News
The
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced, on Friday, a political agreement with Baghdad regarding oil.
The leader
of the Union, Ghayath Al-Surji, said in a radio interview, "In the past, the agreement was for the
region to hand over 460 thousand barrels, but the dues of the oil companies operating in the
oil sector and the debts owed by the region were deducted from the wages of the oil pipelines to Turkey in addition
to the deduction of the region's share for consumption." the local".
He added,
"The delegation of the region has agreed with the political blocs in Baghdad and the Parliamentary Finance that the
remainder will be 250 thousand barrels to be delivered to the SOMO Oil Marketing Company." Ended 29 / A 43

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

16 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Posted 1 hour ago
News source / Mawazine News
212632021_1595763923598-810x456.jpg

News source / Mawazine New

https://iraqakhbar.com/2991825

12:00 - 27/03/2021

BAGHDAD -
Mawazine News
The
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced, on Friday, a political agreement with Baghdad regarding oil.
The leader
of the Union, Ghayath Al-Surji, said in a radio interview, "In the past, the agreement was for the
region to hand over 460 thousand barrels, but the dues of the oil companies operating in the
oil sector and the debts owed by the region were deducted from the wages of the oil pipelines to Turkey in addition
to the deduction of the region's share for consumption." the local".
He added,
"The delegation of the region has agreed with the political blocs in Baghdad and the Parliamentary Finance that the
remainder will be 250 thousand barrels to be delivered to the SOMO Oil Marketing Company." Ended 29 / A 43

so .....if this is true and there is an agreement between them AND they keep their word to vote on the budget this Sunday........ (someone complete this sentence)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliament postpones the budget session from tomorrow to Sunday

Parliament postpones the budget session from tomorrow to Sunday

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives postponed, on Friday, its session for approving the budget until next Sunday.

The media department stated, "Given the continuing discussions on the draft budget law, and the need for final formulations of the articles of the budget bill."

She indicated that the Presidency decided that the session for voting on the draft budget law would take place on Sunday, March 28, 2021 at three o'clock in the afternoon.

Raghad Daham

9b66d116fd05ff70ce34863f5ccadd6c.jpg

1614882507916.jpeg

The Iraqi Parliament sets the date for voting on the 2021 budget

2021-03-26 12:22

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Council of Representatives (Parliament) has set, on Friday, the date of the scheduled session to vote on the draft federal budget bill for the current year.

According to the agenda distributed by the council’s media department,Parliament will vote on the budget in next Sunday’s session.

The session will be devoted to voting on the budget, with the exception of public discussions for a quarter of an hour.

It was scheduled to take place the vote on the budget on Saturday.

However, the council’s media department indicated that, "given the continuing discussions on the draft budget law and the need for final formulations of the articles of the budget bill, the council presidency decided that the voting session on the draft budget law would take place on Sunday."

There are still differences between the political blocs on several items in the draft budget, including the share of the Kurdistan Region and the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.

1616776404537.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

7 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

so .....if this is true and there is an agreement between them

AND they keep their word to vote on the budget this Sunday........

(someone complete this sentence)

..... U’ll Be Able To Watch The X-Games Winter Bobsledding Competition This Weekend - Televised From Hell On ‘The Biggest Luger’ ! :o 

Sponsored By The Now Racist “ Eskimo Pie’s “ ...

Check Ur Local Listings ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

so .....if this is true and there is an agreement between them AND they keep their word to vote on the budget this Sunday........ (someone complete this sentence)

................. the sun will rise in the east and set in the west 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The House of Representatives announces a new date for the session to pass the 2021 budget Sunday the 28 at 3 pm

Timing in life is everything.

Go RV
Go 2021

I couldn't personally care less about full moons except that work gets really busy: I'm a paramedic and there really is truth about EMS and Emergency Rooms during a full moon - but I digress. The one exception that I do have is the current full moon which is known in Old English as the Lenten Moon. The first full moon after the Vernal Equinox is the beginning of Passover in Judaism. The first Sunday after Passover is Easter which I regard as the most important holiday in the Christian Calendar. And I will debate the importance of Easter any time; but on a different thread.

Full moons are apparently very important to the Iraqis who see these days as very lucky. Like I said, I couldn't care less about Full Moons; I'm not Iraqi. But look at the Date and Time for the March Full Moon below.

(This info was derived from nj.com which came up when I Googled "Full Moon 2021.")

Hmmmm. "Timing in life is everything..."

Full Moons for 2021

Date

Time

Nickname

Special Event

Jan 28

2:16 p.m.

Wolf Moon

Feb 27

3:17 a.m.

Snow Moon

March 28

2:48 p.m.

Worm Moon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

IRAQI DINAR’S DOLLAR PEG WILL REMAIN AT CURRENT LEVEL: DEPUTY SPEAKER

Deputy Speaker of the Council of Representatives Bashir Hadad (File)

51 minutes ago

https://www.nrttv.com/en/News.aspx?id=27080&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — Deputy Speaker of the Council of Representatives Bashir Hadad said on Saturday (March 27) that the Iraqi dinar’s peg to the US dollar was discussed during a meeting of the Parliament’s finance committee and the federal Ministry of Finance and that the majority agreed that it would remain at the level set in the draft budget.

He said that the officials concluded that the benefits for the economy outweighed the negative consequences.

During a press conference, Hadad also claimed that the Region's budget share is not an issue preventing a vote on the legislation.

Last Friday, negotiators from the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) appeared to reach an agreement about the budget, only to see it unravel the following morning.

(NRT Digital Media)

• Upvote 1

A parliamentary bloc announces its categorical rejection of the dollar price and invites the Finance Committee

Posted 1 hour ago
News source / NR TV
2732021151811NB-243743-63669060070493289
NR TV
News source / NR TV
The representative of the Parliamentary State of Law bloc in the Finance Committee, MP Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, announced on Saturday his rejection of the dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi federal budget for the year 2021.

Al-Saadawi said in a statement received by NRT Arabia, a copy of it, today (March 27, 2021), that "The Finance Committee held a meeting this morning at the Al-Rasheed Hotel, in which the ministers of finance, planning, oil, electricity, labor, the minister of commerce and housing and the minister of state participated with the advanced cadres of the ministry." .

He added, "The meeting discussed the draft federal budget bill, and we presented our objection to the exchange rate, because the devaluation of the dinar caused confusion in the street and high prices borne by the citizen who is expecting us to be fair and supportive."

Al-Saadawi confirmed his rejection of the current price of the dollar set by the government, calling at the same time the Finance Committee to return the price as it was previously, and to consider the citizen with a human eye, as he is the first victim of the high prices