Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

6ly410

Well they said the 15th in one article, a two day vacation in another article and now thy are boycotting the budget.  How in the hell do you'll figure there will be a RV when they can't get their s$%t together and I think they are doing this on purpose. As long as Maliki and Barzani are involved nothing will get passed. I read on another site that they plan to leave the exchange rate at 1450 for a year and I am starting to believe it. I am willing to bet you there will be another uprising in  the Iraqi streets and people will loose their lives before anything happen. This is the reality of this Country and hoping and wishing is not going to cut it. We need results!! They have made progress but I don't think we will get pass the finish line. I hope I am wrong, if the RV does happen it will be because of the IMF and the World Bank and not these damn fools!! Gov RV....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

“A parliamentary source said, on Monday, that 100 deputies threatened to boycott the next session of the House of Representatives until a date is set for the approval of the Federal Budget Law for 2021.”

They keep postponing the approval of budget 2021 closer to the end of March.

Go budget 2021

Go new fiscal year

Go RV

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“A parliamentary source said, on Monday, that 100 deputies threatened to boycott the next session of the House of Representatives until a date is set for the approval of the Federal Budget Law for 2021.”

Go budget 2021

Go new fiscal year

Go RV

Lining up with Kuwait’s RV date.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

LINK

A parliamentarian presents a strange proposal to be included in the law of the highest judicial authority in Iraq

1615353758830.jpg

10th March, 2021

An independent member of Parliament, Basem Khashan, proposed on Wednesday that the sheikhs of the tribes from the three main components in Iraq, which are Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis, should be represented in the Federal Court law.

Khashan said in a post on the social networking sites "Facebook", "I suggest that Parliament add to the Federal Court three sheikhs representing the tribes of the south, another representing the Western tribes and the third representing the Kurdish tribes." 

He added sarcastically that "specialization in law is no longer a requirement for membership in the highest judicial body."

Khashan pointed out that "the distribution of Sharia jurists who are members of the Federal Court on a sectarian and ethnic basis violates the provisions of Article (14) and Article (16) of the Constitution." And the House of Representatives failed, in a session held in the middle of this week, to pass the Federal Court bill, due to circuit disputes over three articles, while it succeeded in voting to pass three articles of the bill, namely: 8, 10 and 21.

Last Thursday, Parliament voted on most of the articles of the Federal Court Law, which is the last obstacle standing in the way of holding early elections, scheduled to take place after seven months. 

The Federal Court Law is one of the most prominent controversial laws between the political blocs of the main components in Iraq, and Parliament has failed during the past legislative sessions to approve it. 

The Federal Court is the highest judicial authority in Iraq, and its quorum is required when issuing any decision from it.

The court mainly deals with settling disputes between the federal government and the regions and governorates, as well as interpreting the provisions of the disputed laws and approving the results of the legislative elections that take place every four years in Iraq and from which the parliament and the government emerge.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go budget 2021

Go new fiscal year

Go RV

I think last weekend in March is more likely to be date!!

• Pow! 1

Wow it's so obvious they are truly stalling for some reason . One of these gurus who shall remain nameless (but I'm sure folks know who I'm talking about) stated that they would say they are gonna pass it this week then some way some how it would be stalled again right on script. I think we all agree we are extremely close to this coming to an end but they have to keep up with the theatrics to keep investors uneasy etc. GO RV

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

If It Had Been Aimed For Maliki - I Would’ve Given The Guy My Size 22 Steel Toed Clown Shoes To Throw ! :o 

image.gif.cf487c4cab3b38881e78a013e4ce67e5.gif

:D  :D  :D 

I’d have taken those shoes, marched right up and biatched slapped that fool with his own shoes with so many Lefts he would have begged for a right.

( yet another reason I’m not POTUS-I don’t take poop from nobody :lol: )

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, gregp said:

RV next week baby!!

Yee haa. We are extremely happy when you said that. We hope you are right this time. What should we prepare to anticipate the rv next week? one big suitcase? Make an appointment with the teller in advance, so we don't have to wait in line?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Yee haa. We are extremely happy when you said that. We hope you are right this time. What should we prepare to anticipate the rv next week? one big suitcase? Make an appointment with the teller in advance, so we don't have to wait in line?

Walk in and lay it on the table.  
:cigar:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I will put on my mask, walk in to the bank and say “fill this bag with money!”💰

Then zoom off into the sunset👍🏽

Will it make you feel nervous to be in a bank and ask for money while wearing a mask ?

• Haha 3

LINK

NATO: The Pope’s visit gave a positive and attractive image of Iraqi society

image.jpeg.5d64cf5dd65d40fa1b242015b53401ce.jpeg

10th March, 2021

NATO Secretary-General Jans Stoltenberg said on Wednesday that Pope Francis' visit to Iraq gave a positive and attractive image of Iraqi society.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that “Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein received a phone call from NATO Secretary-General Jans Stoltenberg, and the Secretary-General of NATO congratulated at the beginning of the conversation on the success of the historic visit of His Holiness Pope Francis to Iraq, as the visit gave a positive and attractive image of Iraqi society, to the outside, as it showed good security organization in different parts of Iraq. The statement added that the two parties "discussed in another aspect ways to continue cooperation between Iraq and NATO within the framework of the full sovereignty of Iraq and the decisions of the Iraqi government."

The Secretary-General of NATO emphasized that "many of its personnel are limited to aspects of training and providing logistical support to the Iraqi security forces and services." The statement indicated that "the two sides agreed to continue coordination in a way that strengthens the joint confrontation against ISIS terrorist gangs." The Secretary-General called on the Minister to "participate in the next virtual meeting of all NATO ambassadors, which will be held in the coming days, to shed light on the political and security situation in Iraq and relations with the countries of the region. In turn, the Minister thanked the Secretary-General and accepted the invitation." 

• Thanks 2

LINK

The European Union welcomes Al-Kazemi's invitation and affirms its readiness to help

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0ygKr1vayipDa8sRk4z4

9th March, 2021

The European Union welcomed, today, Tuesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's invitation for a comprehensive national dialogue, declaring its readiness to assist in this process.

The Federation's ambassador to Iraq, Martin Hoth, said in a tweet on his Twitter account, "I greatly welcome the invitation of Prime Minister Al-Kazemi for a national dialogue that includes all segments of Iraqi society."

He added, "The European Union has supported the idea of strengthening the relationship between the state and citizenship in Iraq and rebuilding the social contract between all Iraqis."

He continued, "I found the desire, and we are ready to assist such a process led by Iraq."

LINK

Deputy confirms the inclusion of projects for the liberated provinces in the budget

image.php?token=0c64fce4ca07f6789571c3e92c191023&size=

10th March, 2021

MP Abdel-Khaleq Al-Azzawi confirmed, today, Wednesday, the inclusion of projects that he said are satisfactory to the liberated governorates according to the population ratios, while warning that further delay in approving the budget will lead to economic stagnation.

Al-Azzawi said in a statement to "Tigris", that "the Sunni and Shiite forces agree on more than 95% of the budget items and will be passed next Monday," explaining that "satisfactory projects have been listed for the liberated provinces according to the population ratios of each province. "

He added that "the political forces will meet the next two days for a final understanding to pass the articles on the proportion of the share of the Kurdistan region and compatibility with Erbil."

Al-Azzawi pointed out that "the path of the state has become completely disrupted and it cannot achieve any economic and administrative reforms due to the failure to approve the budget," warning that "further delay may cause an economic recession that cannot be repaired in the near term."