Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cult of LGBTQ says trans “female” MMA fighter who destroyed female competitor is “bravest athlete in history”

bigwave

We all better get a head of the "culture change" before its too late!

Cult of LGBTQ says trans “female” MMA fighter who destroyed female competitor is “bravest athlete in history”

image.png.f43aa321fb2894dd81454aa8714b0764.png

The title of “bravest athlete in history” now belongs to trans “female” MMA fighter Fallon Fox, a biological male who absolutely destroyed female opponent Tamikka Brents during a recent fight.

For using his male hormones to nearly kill Brents, all while pretending to be a female, Outsports contributor Cyd Zeigler wrote in the LGBTQ publication that Fox has now “been inducted in the LGBT Sports Hall of Fame.”

“She is an indelible part of LGBT sports history,” Zeigler glowingly wrote. “And, maybe most importantly, she generated conversations an [sic] opened possibilities for trans athletes in women’s sports that will be felt for generations.”

https://patriotrising.com/absurd-cult-of-lgbtq-says-trans-female-mma-fighter-who-destroyed-female-competitor-is-bravest-athlete-in-history/

• Sad 2

The left's way of Justifying/Legitimating a man Beating a Woman and having the ability to walk away unpunished.

Pretty darn sad If I don't say so.

Way back when I wanted to play on the High School FB Team but I was pretty small and the coach didn't want me to get hurt.....He had the team get a little rough and took me aside and told me these were Team Members, Imagine what the other team will do. That was enough for me but I never tried to sign up for the Girls Team....Boys didn't play on the girls teams back then.

Then again we knew who the Boys were and who the Girls were and were smart enough to know the Difference.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

All that was is a guy beating up a girl.  God bless us all!! Don't care what you do or who you are in your mind. Each to his own but don't try to shove it down my throat. And I will be damned if I even see what remotely looks like a guy going into a ladies room there will be hell to pay. Oh and if I hurt some feeling's like I always say get over yourself spell my name right.

Oh and if they want to compete in sports ya know EQUALIY start your own MMA or what ever sport your are interested in.     How about Men's, Women's ,LGBT, Boy's and Girl's League's or this that to easy. The more the merrier I always say.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

20 minutes ago, nannab said:

All that was is a guy beating up a girl.  God bless us all!! Don't care what you do or who you are in your mind. Each to his own but don't try to shove it down my throat. And I will be damned if I even see what remotely looks like a guy going into a ladies room there will be hell to pay. Oh and if I hurt some feeling's like I always say get over yourself spell my name right.

Oh and if they want to compete in sports ya know EQUALIY start your own MMA or what ever sport your are interested in.     How about Men's, Women's ,LGBT, Boy's and Girl's League's or this that to easy. The more the merrier I always say.

💥💥💥💥Boom💥💥💥💥

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3