Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Adam ever have a chat this weekend???

I wasn't clear on if Adam was saying that he is too busy and can't do his update during the week anymore and is going to do it on weekends. Or if he is saying that on some weekends he will post. I just wasn't clear. 

• Pow! 1
1 hour ago, gp49 said:

Did Adam quit? I wouldn’t be surprised... lol I’ve thought about it myself 

What’s there to say?.... 6ly410 just dropped an HCL bomb in the news section.... next thing for Adam to do is send the text and email! Let’s GORV!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9
1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What’s there to say?.... 6ly410 just dropped an HCL bomb in the news section.... next thing for Adam to do is send the text and email! Let’s GORV!

I second this!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!! :lol::backflip::rodeo2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5
2 hours ago, flboy said:

I suddenly feel like a forgotten stepchild.

Why?  If you stay connected (one way is to follow Adam to see all his posts), you will know what is happening.  I am amazed at people who come to this site infrequently and get upset because they are uninformed.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1
On 2/25/2021 at 7:00 AM, gp49 said:

Did Adam quit? I wouldn’t be surprised... lol I’ve thought about it myself 

May be adam will have a chat when the time is right. when the rv happens one day, booms adam will have a chat.

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

May be adam will have a chat when the time is right. when the rv happens one day, booms adam will have a chat.

When the RV happens, Adam is finished with this site, and he will have a VIP only site.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Adam wroteP.S. At the moment, I'm leaning towards Saturday or Sunday, but I'll have to wing that one for a bit to see what fits best.'

From what I can tell, it is still Sunday, eager peeps. So, he ain't MIA, yet.

• Upvote 1