Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Court Won't Halt Turnover Of Trump's Tax Records

Back on topic.

Axios

Manhattan prosecutors reportedly obtain millions of pages of Trump's tax records

1a8e9a732bb9b38473e9b57c0474c3d9
Axios
Thu, February 25, 2021, 9:53 AM

The Manhattan district attorney is now in possession of millions of pages of former President Trump's tax and financial records, CNN first reported, following a Supreme Court ruling that allowed prosecutors to enforce a subpoena after a lengthy legal battle.

Why it matters: Trump fought for years to keep his tax returns out of the public eye and away from prosecutors in New York, who are examining his business in a criminal investigation that was first sparked by hush-money payments made by Trump's former fixer Michael Cohen during the 2016 election.

• The New York Times reports that the investigation has intensified in recent months and that prosecutors are now examining potential tax and bank-related fraud.

• Trump has denied any wrongdoing, attacking the investigation by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance as a political "witch hunt."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan-prosecutors-reportedly-obtain-millions-145312954.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And....?...

Just answered the question you asked about President Biden.....the Racist Rapist....

See how silly those labels sound.....?     

Even childish.....       CL 

Grifter.......huh.......😮   

Absolutely a grifter.....DJT has been his whole life....his track record is a long and distinguished one.  Roy Cohn was quite a mentor.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

On the topic of Trumps taxes.....

Does anyone think Trump sits down with his laptop and turbo tax??.?

Trump would have a firm that handles his taxes.....if errors were made....it would be on them....

A professional accounting firm would never cheat at the direction of the client...

A professional firm would find every legal loop hole and use them to their clients benefit......

A few years ago GE paid "zero" in taxes......the Corporate return they filed was about 70,000 pages long....

And just for fun.....look up the US tax code......that covers 72,000+ pages.....😮

Sure would be nice to see a simple flat tax.......    JMO

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Absolutely a grifter.....DJT has been his whole life....his track record is a long and distinguished one.  Roy Cohn was quite a mentor.

GO RV, then BV 

If you wish ......just sounds childish....and as if you just can't get Trump out of your mind.....

He's in your head!

Knock yourself out....     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

On the topic of Trumps taxes.....

Does anyone think Trump sits down with his laptop and turbo tax??.?

Trump would have a firm that handles his taxes.....if errors were made....it would be on them....

A professional accounting firm would never cheat at the direction of the client...

A professional firm would find every legal loop hole and use them to their clients benefit......

A few years ago GE paid "zero" in taxes......the Corporate return they filed was about 70,000 pages long....

And just for fun.....look up the US tax code......that covers 72,000+ pages.....😮

Sure would be nice to see a simple flat tax.......    JMO

CL

All good points.....Valuations of Trump holdings however could certainly be manipulated by the client to the accounting firm.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All good points.....Valuations of Trump holdings however could certainly be manipulated by the client to the accounting firm.

GO RV, then BV

An accounting firm handling accounts the size of Trumps wouldn't allow any manipulation by the client.....

But I guess "firms" like H&R block might.....😮

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Bothers you, does it?.....Cause it really seems like it bothers you.

GO RV, then BV

Like I said.....knock your self out.....I thought I illustrated your bias and childish posting quite clearly.....you're the one here with the axe to grind.....and you don't care to be called out for it.....

JMO.    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

An accounting firm handling accounts the size of Trumps wouldn't allow any manipulation by the client.....

But I guess "firms" like H&R block might.....😮

We'll find out....as Vance and company are about to take all the speculation out of it.  Donald should be happy, he'll finally be proven to be a solid businessman.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Like I said.....knock your self out.....I thought I illustrated your bias and childish posting quite clearly.....you're the one here with the axe to grind.....and you don't care to be called out for it.....

JMO.    CL

Would it even matter if I cared?.....Is anybody even listening to me anyway?  I do appreciate you admitting to making it personal with that last sentence of yours.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

You do play the victim very well......and thanks for the compliment.....    CL

Sure sure.....leave poor Trump alone....nobody could survive the scrutiny poor Trump has had to endure for 5 years.  Funny thing is, now the GOP is crying about Tanden's mean tweets.   :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV 

It is kind of ironic.  Shabbs gets 90& disapproval from this board much like Trump gets a 90% negative press coverage.  

Wait, Shabbs has over 25k posts and a little over 18k approval emojis.  Thats a negative approval rating, worse than Trump.  Ouch.  

With numbers like that I’m thinking you have a pretty good idea of how Trump feels.   😭😭

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It is kind of ironic.  Shabbs gets 90& disapproval from this board much like Trump gets a 90% negative press coverage.  

Wait, Shabbs has over 25k posts and a little over 18k approval emojis.  Thats a negative approval rating, worse than Trump.  Ouch.  

With numbers like that I’m thinking you have a pretty good idea of how Trump feels.   😭😭

It's can be difficult to be an outsider....true enough.  People deserve a different perspective than the daily BS they rely on though.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's can be difficult to be an outsider....true enough.  People deserve a different perspective than the daily BS they rely on though.

I’m just busting your chops.  I’ve told you before I don’t mind a different point of view.  What I do mind is propaganda and stretching of the truth to meet a political agenda.  

When you do that everyday you have got to expect push back or someone playing devils advocate.   Present your point of view without all the Dem MSN MSCNBC CNN talking points and maybe we could have a reasonable exchange of ideas.  BTW, every one of those so called news outlets got the Russia Collusion Story WRONG.  Those outlets and a few Rep leaning ones are agenda propaganda rubbish.  No one does real investigative journalism anymore.

If something is bad like the Hunter Biden story it is covered up or it’s deflected by raging against Trump.  The Criminal Biden Family story is another one they are missing and it is having a direct impact on our jobs and security.  Passing out EO’s to appease China, Iran or the Billionaire Elite has changed America for the worse for many many years.  

Maybe you should consider looking into the Biden’s tax records. I would really like to see how he has afforded the Billionaire lifestyle being a US Senator for  the last 47 years.  The Big Guy is doing very well peddling influence, which is against the Law.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m just busting your chops.  I’ve told you before I don’t mind a different point of view.  What I do mind is propaganda and stretching of the truth to meet a political agenda.  

When you do that everyday you have got to expect push back or someone playing devils advocate.   Present your point of view without all the Dem MSN MSCNBC CNN talking points and maybe we could have a reasonable exchange of ideas.  BTW, every one of those so called news outlets got the Russia Collusion Story WRONG.  Those outlets and a few Rep leaning ones are agenda propaganda rubbish.  No one does real investigative journalism anymore.

If something is bad like the Hunter Biden story it is covered up or it’s deflected by raging against Trump.  The Criminal Biden Family story is another one they are missing and it is having a direct impact on our jobs and security.  Passing out EO’s to appease China, Iran or the Billionaire Elite has changed America for the worse for many many years.  

Maybe you should consider looking into the Biden’s tax records. I would really like to see how he has afforded the Billionaire lifestyle being a US Senator for  the last 47 years.  The Big Guy is doing very well peddling influence, which is against the Law.  

Understood.  When a prosecuting attorney confiscates Biden's tax returns, I'll be sure to forward any articles covering it.  

GO RV, then BV