Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

Just a little more for Shabs and his beliefs on corruption in the election process......

From your posts it seems you believe all Americans should just stick their heads in the sand if there is any sign of corruption in an election cycle......just wait for the next one....?

You state the Constitution doesn't address any of this....😮

There is this entity called the US Military.....they swear an oath to protect the country from all enemies.....both foreign and domestic.....even though the President is their Commander in Chief......they do not align/pledge themselves to the individual President....

But it gets better....do you really think the US Government and Military haven't devised a plan in the case of some sort of election subversion?....

Well more reading for the Shabbymeister.....(if he really has any interest in the truth)....only 80 pages to this one.......but it outlines clearly what might happen when an election, and/or the Government is jeopardised by any entity with ill intent towards the US....

There is a blueprint......and it doesn't include sticking your head in the sand.....or anywhere else for that matter.....    CL

http://digitalcommons.law.seattleu.edu › ...PDF
Web results
Foundations for Military Intervention in the United States

280496914_Foundations_for_Military_Intervention_in_the_United_States1.pdf

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

I thought I would Circle Back on this one and Quote both Shabs and Myself so he would miss this little Tid Bit In the US Constitution he might not have read about.

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Never gonna happen.....it would be unconstitutional.  FACT

GO RV, then BV

Actually you are wrong....The Constitution does provide a Remedy.

Should enough States find Fraud took place in their Elections and they Over Turn the Election Results thus Taking Away  (we will just say) either Parties Electoral College Votes dropping both Candidate below the needed 270.......Then each state has 1 single vote that has to be cast for the Candidate that won Their State.....At this point trump would have 37 states overall making him the POTUS.

Not sure of what other Legal ramification would take place due to the Fraud that took place but I would only hope the Punishment would be Severe Enough so as to detour others in the Future.

Public Hanging comes to mind.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

28 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I thought I would Circle Back on this one and Quote both Shabs and Myself so he would miss this little Tid Bit In the US Constitution he might not have read about.

Should enough States find Fraud took place in their Elections and they Over Turn the Election Results thus Taking Away  (we will just say) either Parties Electoral College Votes dropping both Candidate below the needed 270.......Then each state has 1 single vote that has to be cast for the Candidate that won Their State.....At this point trump would have 37 states overall making him the POTUS.

Not sure of what other Legal ramification would take place due to the Fraud that took place but I would only hope the Punishment would be Severe Enough so as to detour others in the Future.

Karsten

Karsten,  Shabs never posts anything after 4:30 EST ...If he responds to this post it will only be Monday - Friday 

8am - 4:30 pm 

12 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

12 hours ago, Shelley said:

Karsten,  Shabs never posts anything after 4:30 EST ...If he responds to this post it will only be Monday - Friday 

8am - 4:30 pm 

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps Shabs and Sleepy Joe are one in the same......Sleepy and confused!😮    CL

How's my favorite 45 supporters this a.m.....still holding onto hope for his miraculous reinstatement?

And Karstens, I'm by no means a constitutional scholar, and never claimed to be....but I would certainly be interested to read the part in the U.S. Constitution that gives a state like Wyoming with 600K citizens the same amount of votes as say California with a population of almost 40 million.  I would certainly like to read that for myself, so if you could point to the exact place in the U.S. Constitution that says that, I would appreciate it....or you could simply post it, that would be awesome, also.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How's my favorite 45 supporters this a.m.....still holding onto hope for his miraculous reinstatement?

And Karstens, I'm by no means a constitutional scholar, and never claimed to be....but I would certainly be interested to read the part in the U.S. Constitution that gives a state like Wyoming with 600K citizens the same amount of votes as say California with a population of almost 40 million.  I would certainly like to read that for myself, so if you could point to the exact place in the U.S. Constitution that says that, I would appreciate it....or you could simply post it, that would be awesome, also.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Always asking for others to carry the load for you.....

Research the 12th Amendment....and what happens if no candidate gets to that 270 number of electoral college votes....

If it is determined that some swing states had questionable election results.....those electoral college votes could be taken off the ledger.... 

Do a little research.....you'll probably see the light......

CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Research the 12th Amendment....and what happens if no candidate gets to that 270 number of electoral college votes....

If it is determined that some swing states had questionable election results.....those electoral college votes could be taken off the ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger.... 

CL

That is the Superior Liberal Intellect way. What, did you forget that you're a pion slave?:lmao:

• Pow! 2

51 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

If it is determined that some swing states had questionable election results.....those electoral college votes could be taken off the ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger.... 

CL

Safe Harbor date was in early Dec 2020....the time has passed....the Electoral College votes were certified after that date, then read aloud and accepted by congress on Jan 6th, 2021....You remember that date don't you?  It's over, done, history.  Get a better candidate and come back in 2024. 

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is the Superior Liberal Intellect way. What, did you forget that you're a pion slave?:lmao:

For not being a Trump supporter.....you sure sound like a Trump supporter.  As always, just my opinion, based on many many many many of your posts.  It's 2021, not 1861, bro.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Safe Harbor date was in early Dec 2020....the time has passed....the Electoral College votes were certified after that date, then read aloud and accepted by congress on Jan 6th, 2021....You remember that date don't you?  It's over, done, history.  Get a better candidate and come back in 2024. 

GO RV, then BV

So you believe that if the 2020 election was flawed, perhaps the results were altered....that there would be no recourse.....just stick your head in the sand and wait for 2024....?

Actually for you, that might make perfect sense.....    CL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Yahoo TV

GOP congressman says it's time to stop 'fetishizing the idea of overthrowing the government'

Thu, June 3, 2021, 3:11 AM

Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois appeared Wednesday on Anderson Cooper 360 and spoke about the growing desire among supporters of former President Donald Trump for a military coup to oust President Biden. Talk of a coup has been in the news recently due to remarks retired Army general and former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn made over the weekend.

At a far-right event in Dallas, a member of the audience asked Flynn, “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” Flynn replied, “No reason. I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right.”

Flynn’s answer was met with applause, despite the fact that what happened in Myanmar was a violent military takeover, during which, civilians were murdered.

Kinzinger responded to this sentiment on Monday.

On Wednesday, Kinzinger explained to those calling for a coup how it would go.

“A lot of people, you know, imagine that a coup or an armed insurrection is just going to be like camping out with the boys. It's going to be a great time drinking some PBRs. That's not true,” Kinzinger said. “There’s going to be death, and that death is going to be people you love.”

Kinzinger also explained that basic needs that Americans take for granted would no longer be available.

“If you get medicine from your local pharmacy, if you like to put gas in your car, you know, any of those luxuries that you have today, you like to get on the internet,” Kinzinger said, “all that will be gone if this government collapses.”

Though Trump’s approval rating among active duty members of the military was fairly low leading up to the 2020 election, many of his supporters believe the military would be on their side if a coup were to occur. But Kinzinger says that’s just plain wrong.

“It's time that we get past fetishizing the violence in this. It’s time that we get past fetishizing this idea of overthrowing the government, and the Second Amendment encouraging us to overthrow the government,” Kinzinger said. “That is reserved for times, frankly, if there is a military coup, which won’t happen because no military member in the United States military that takes the oath seriously would participate.”

Kinzinger, who is one of the few Republicans willing to publicly rebuke Trump, also blamed Republican leaders who have failed to speak honestly about the Jan. 6 insurrection, and the 2020 election, for the growing calls to overthrow the government.

“You have people with this fetish for an overthrow violence thing, and it’s being fed by leaders that just don't want to tell them the truth,” Kinzinger said, “because it may be harder to tell them the truth than it is to just go along with this.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gop-congressman-time-stop-fetishizing-idea-overthrowing-government-071107671.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So you believe that if the 2020 election was flawed, perhaps the results were altered....that there would be no recourse.....just stick your head in the sand and wait for 2024....?

Actually for you, that might make perfect sense.....    CL

The election has been audited a number of times and not nearly even by a grand stretch was their enough evidence to overturn an election.....it's a lie....A BIG LIE, perpetrated by a man who simply can't stand to be a loser.  He's proven it his entire life...and now he's sucked good people into believing his nonsense.  And because there are so many of those folks who believe his nonsense, and they are also voters, politicians are doing what they always do, sell their soul to the devil in hopes of maintaining their seat in congress....You're far too smart to not realize this, especially since you always rely on common sense and make it known to all who will listen.....and yet you want to lecture me on "head in the sand".    

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
Yahoo TV

GOP congressman says it's time to stop 'fetishizing the idea of overthrowing the government'

Thu, June 3, 2021, 3:11 AM

Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois appeared Wednesday on Anderson Cooper 360 and spoke about the growing desire among supporters of former President Donald Trump for a military coup to oust President Biden. Talk of a coup has been in the news recently due to remarks retired Army general and former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn made over the weekend.

At a far-right event in Dallas, a member of the audience asked Flynn, “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” Flynn replied, “No reason. I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right.”

Flynn’s answer was met with applause, despite the fact that what happened in Myanmar was a violent military takeover, during which, civilians were murdered.

Kinzinger responded to this sentiment on Monday.

On Wednesday, Kinzinger explained to those calling for a coup how it would go.

“A lot of people, you know, imagine that a coup or an armed insurrection is just going to be like camping out with the boys. It's going to be a great time drinking some PBRs. That's not true,” Kinzinger said. “There’s going to be death, and that death is going to be people you love.”

Kinzinger also explained that basic needs that Americans take for granted would no longer be available.

“If you get medicine from your local pharmacy, if you like to put gas in your car, you know, any of those luxuries that you have today, you like to get on the internet,” Kinzinger said, “all that will be gone if this government collapses.”

Though Trump’s approval rating among active duty members of the military was fairly low leading up to the 2020 election, many of his supporters believe the military would be on their side if a coup were to occur. But Kinzinger says that’s just plain wrong.

“It's time that we get past fetishizing the violence in this. It’s time that we get past fetishizing this idea of overthrowing the government, and the Second Amendment encouraging us to overthrow the government,” Kinzinger said. “That is reserved for times, frankly, if there is a military coup, which won’t happen because no military member in the United States military that takes the oath seriously would participate.”

Kinzinger, who is one of the few Republicans willing to publicly rebuke Trump, also blamed Republican leaders who have failed to speak honestly about the Jan. 6 insurrection, and the 2020 election, for the growing calls to overthrow the government.

“You have people with this fetish for an overthrow violence thing, and it’s being fed by leaders that just don't want to tell them the truth,” Kinzinger said, “because it may be harder to tell them the truth than it is to just go along with this.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gop-congressman-time-stop-fetishizing-idea-overthrowing-government-071107671.html

GO RV, then BV

This quote is wrong.......

"Though Trump’s approval rating among active duty members of the military was fairly low leading up to the 2020 election, many of his supporters believe the military would be on their side if a coup were to occur. But Kinzinger says that’s just plain wrong."

Perhaps you are missing the point that many believe the real coup was finalized on election day...

It wasn't that Trump didn't get reelected.....it was about how anyone with declining cognitive mental skills....who didn't  campaign could ever get elected....the American people just aren't that stupid....CL

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The election has been audited a number of times and not nearly even by a grand stretch was their enough evidence to overturn an election.....it's a lie....A BIG LIE, perpetrated by a man who simply can't stand to be a loser.  He's proven it his entire life...and now he's sucked good people into believing his nonsense.  And because there are so many of those folks who believe his nonsense, and they are also voters, politicians are doing what they always do, sell their soul to the devil in hopes of maintaining their seat in congress....You're far too smart to not realize this, especially since you always rely on common sense and make it known to all who will listen.....and yet you want to lecture me on "head in the sand".    

GO RV, then BV

As I said....it's not about Trump.......it's the corruption with in, and through out the entire US political system....

You have the King and Queen makers.....they annoint the leaders......

Trump was an aberration that they hadn't planned on......so they fixed that problem and continue to act in fear of the mighty Trump......doing everything possible to be sure he can't ever run again.....

These are very dark days for Government in the US..

CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

This quote is wrong.......

"Though Trump’s approval rating among active duty members of the military was fairly low leading up to the 2020 election, many of his supporters believe the military would be on their side if a coup were to occur. But Kinzinger says that’s just plain wrong."

Perhaps you are missing the point that many believe the real coup was finalized on election day...

It wasn't that Trump didn't get reelected.....it was about how anyone with declining cognitive mental skills....who didn't  campaign could ever get elected....the American people just aren't that stupid....CL

Of course impressionable folks feel that way.....DJT's been preaching election fraud for 6 years.  He's was complaining it was being stolen from him before the first vote was even cast.....And you're are right, the American people just aren't that stupid....that's why they voted him out by a landslide (an exact standard DJT set and exclaimed for all to hear when he defeated Clinton in'16).

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of course impressionable folks feel that way.....DJT's been preaching election fraud for 6 years.  He's was complaining it was being stolen from him before the first vote was even cast.....And you're are right, the American people just aren't that stupid....that's why they voted him out by a landslide (an exact standard DJT set and exclaimed for all to hear when he defeated Clinton in'16).

GO RV, then BV

Yep.....there's another example of common sense....

How does a guy who can't think, talk, or bother to campaign..(Biden)....end up with 14 million more votes than the extremely personable, and popular Obama....while carrying 244 fewer counties in the election.....

The numbers don't add up.....the 2020 election was flawed.......the Senate and Congress included...    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yep.....there's another example of common sense....

How does a guy who can't think, talk, or bother to campaign..(Biden)....end up with 14 million more votes than the extremely personable, and popular Obama....while carrying 244 fewer counties in the election.....

The numbers don't add up.....the 2020 election was flawed.......the Senate and Congress included...    CL

Ahh..."the Senate and Congress included"....looks like Trump's message is resonating with his base.....former Sen Perdue is probably packing his bags for D.C. as we speak.

As for Biden campaigning....he had the best strategy of all....let Trump do all the talking and tweeting...greatest campaign plan ever devised, and it barely cost a dime.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

For not being a Trump supporter.....you sure sound like a Trump supporter.  As always, just my opinion, based on many many many many of your posts.  It's 2021, not 1861, bro.

GO RV, then BV

There's absolutely NOTHING in the post you quoted about Trump. It contained ZERO insinuations about Trump. The very FACT that you saw Trump in my post you quoted says TON'S about your psychological condition where Trump is concerned. 

And now that I've written the name TRUMP 4 times will probably blow your gaskets again claiming that I'm a TRUMP supporter :lmao:

Still, I understand, it must be difficult seeing someone like me simply as a supporter of TRUTH when you have bought the Lunatic leftists lies. 

Notin but LOVE for ya Brodda :wub:

• Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The election has been audited a number of times 

GO RV, then BV

Your kidding right?

Recounting the same flawed ballots over and over by the same crooked people who ran the election and not verifying the ballots for legitimacy is not an audit. 

You keep spouting this Big Lie and you are as guilty as the rest. 

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Maybe you haven't heard or just don't want to clear the fog but "Fraud Vitiated Everything"

No matter what.....A Car Deal, The Purchase of a House and even a Presidential Election.....You should really look into it.

But I did the looking for you

http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/11/lets-be-very-clear-about-the-2020-election-outcome-fraud-vitiates-everything/

Let’s be very clear about the 2020 election outcome: “FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”.

Post navigation

Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-11.10.57-AM.pn

Let’s be very clear about the 2020 election outcome: “FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”.

“FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”

— United States Supreme Court

* “Vitiates” in a legal context means negates, quashes, annuls, invalidates, revokes and abrogates

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5.28.14-PM.png

“Fraud vitiates everything.”  That enduring opinion was the crux of the landmark decision handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court in the above referenced case of the United States versus Throckmorton.

Ipso facto, the outcome of a POTUS election that is rife with one-sided fraud and criminality is rendered null and void.  Especially any result which saw the winner attain his or her victory through fraudulent means and/or criminal conduct is automatically canceled and invalid under the law.

The same U.S. Supreme Court ruling also determined that fraud vitiates contracts.  An election is essentially a binding contract between the electorate and the elected.  This indispensable social contract is irreparably broken through voter fraud and election cyber-crimes as the public trust is profoundly violated.

The transparent Democrat-directed election theft of 2020 has rent asunder the sacred covenant between the elected and the electors.  Hence, Joe Biden’s illicitly declared victory is illegitimate and therefore annulled forthwith.

The Biden-Harris ticket has also forfeited any right to a recount or a re-run of the election because of their highly organized and premeditated fraud perpetrated to outright steal it.  Remember, fraud vitiates everything.

As more details of this unprecedented vote fraud and election theft are brought to light, the Tump-Pence ticket appears to have won by a landslide.  The fraudulent Biden wins in the battleground states were actually stolen from Trump, so the result is reversed but by much more than the bogus vote tallies indicate.

President Trump is, therefore, the victor of the 2020 POTUS election by default…by law…and according to the U.S. Constitution.  By every indication, his electoral triumph was sealed by the will of a great majority of the American people.

Which means the President now enjoys a HUGE mandate to not only govern in an unobstructed manner, but also to expeditiously implement his urgent MAGA agenda.

— SOTN Resident Legal Counsel

Conclusion & Caveat

This crucial declaration is actually an extremely important notification.  It has been released for the benefit of each and every attorney in the USA working on the “Trump v. Biden” case.  While most of those state lawsuits focus on the minutiae of Biden’s election theft, it’s critical that the President’s lawyers not lose site of the big picture presented here.

While it is essential to ferret out the facts of the Democrat’s election crime spree across the country to legally prove fraud, at the end of the day, all that matters is that “fraud vitiates everything”.  Everything else is a distraction.

In other words, once any or all those intentional frauds have been proven in court, whether by judge or jury, the so-called Biden victory will be vacated for all time.  Once the Democrat’s nationwide criminal enterprise has been established via successful lawsuits — even by ONE litigation — Donald Trump ineluctably wins the 2020 POTUS election.

The U.S. Supreme Court has set a loud and clear precedent ruling that “fraud vitiates everything”.   The President’s attorneys and all involved law firms need to be acutely aware of this SCOTUS decision that was handed down in the landmark case UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON (98 US 61 – Supreme Court 1878); and which emphatically stated that “fraud vitiates everything”.[1]

In light of this vital information, which could very well dictate the final outcome of the 2020 POTUS election, SOTN respectfully requests that this legal analysis be posted and sent out far and wide.  Please disseminate this urgent notification especially throughout the Patriot Movement’s legal community—thank you!

State of the Nation
November 8, 2020

Source:

[1] UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5.32.10-PM.png

Karsten

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Maybe you haven't heard or just don't want to clear the fog but "Fraud Vitiated Everything"

No matter what.....A Car Deal, The Purchase of a House and even a Presidential Election.....You should really look into it.

But I did the looking for you

http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/11/lets-be-very-clear-about-the-2020-election-outcome-fraud-vitiates-everything/

Post navigation

Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-11.10.57-AM.pn

“FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”

— United States Supreme Court

* “Vitiates” in a legal context means negates, quashes, annuls, invalidates, revokes and abrogates

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5.28.14-PM.png

“Fraud vitiates everything.”  That enduring opinion was the crux of the landmark decision handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court in the above referenced case of the United States versus Throckmorton.

Ipso facto, the outcome of a POTUS election that is rife with one-sided fraud and criminality is rendered null and void.  Especially any result which saw the winner attain his or her victory through fraudulent means and/or criminal conduct is automatically canceled and invalid under the law.

The same U.S. Supreme Court ruling also determined that fraud vitiates contracts.  An election is essentially a binding contract between the electorate and the elected.  This indispensable social contract is irreparably broken through voter fraud and election cyber-crimes as the public trust is profoundly violated.

The transparent Democrat-directed election theft of 2020 has rent asunder the sacred covenant between the elected and the electors.  Hence, Joe Biden’s illicitly declared victory is illegitimate and therefore annulled forthwith.

The Biden-Harris ticket has also forfeited any right to a recount or a re-run of the election because of their highly organized and premeditated fraud perpetrated to outright steal it.  Remember, fraud vitiates everything.

As more details of this unprecedented vote fraud and election theft are brought to light, the Tump-Pence ticket appears to have won by a landslide.  The fraudulent Biden wins in the battleground states were actually stolen from Trump, so the result is reversed but by much more than the bogus vote tallies indicate.

President Trump is, therefore, the victor of the 2020 POTUS election by default…by law…and according to the U.S. Constitution.  By every indication, his electoral triumph was sealed by the will of a great majority of the American people.

Which means the President now enjoys a HUGE mandate to not only govern in an unobstructed manner, but also to expeditiously implement his urgent MAGA agenda.

— SOTN Resident Legal Counsel

Conclusion & Caveat

This crucial declaration is actually an extremely important notification.  It has been released for the benefit of each and every attorney in the USA working on the “Trump v. Biden” case.  While most of those state lawsuits focus on the minutiae of Biden’s election theft, it’s critical that the President’s lawyers not lose site of the big picture presented here.

While it is essential to ferret out the facts of the Democrat’s election crime spree across the country to legally prove fraud, at the end of the day, all that matters is that “fraud vitiates everything”.  Everything else is a distraction.

In other words, once any or all those intentional frauds have been proven in court, whether by judge or jury, the so-called Biden victory will be vacated for all time.  Once the Democrat’s nationwide criminal enterprise has been established via successful lawsuits — even by ONE litigation — Donald Trump ineluctably wins the 2020 POTUS election.

The U.S. Supreme Court has set a loud and clear precedent ruling that “fraud vitiates everything”.   The President’s attorneys and all involved law firms need to be acutely aware of this SCOTUS decision that was handed down in the landmark case UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON (98 US 61 – Supreme Court 1878); and which emphatically stated that “fraud vitiates everything”.[1]

In light of this vital information, which could very well dictate the final outcome of the 2020 POTUS election, SOTN respectfully requests that this legal analysis be posted and sent out far and wide.  Please disseminate this urgent notification especially throughout the Patriot Movement’s legal community—thank you!

State of the Nation
November 8, 2020

Source:

[1] UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON

http://stateofthenation.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-5.32.10-PM.png

Karsten

No matter what we present, from articles, videos or even a conversationthe the left will never accept.  Unfortunately it will be to late, the snake will bite. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh..."the Senate and Congress included"....looks like Trump's message is resonating with his base.....former Sen Perdue is probably packing his bags for D.C. as we speak.

As for Biden campaigning....he had the best strategy of all....let Trump do all the talking and tweeting...greatest campaign plan ever devised, and it barely cost a dime.

GO RV, then BV

If they have their finger on the scale.....why would you think they would stop at the Presidential race?

I have a number of business acquaintances in SE Michigan.....Black Americans....they see no way that the old white guy Senator could beat a vibrant young Black man.....John James....a War hero and successful businessman in their community by 400,000 votes......no logic....no common sense....that's the local community speaking.....and of course zero coverage by the worthless MSM....

Georgia....same deal.....plus the murder of the aid working for Loeffler.....he was dating the Governor's daughter.....seems his car just went and blew up.....the engine block was found 70 yes away......pretty logical event......

So yes.....this election was flawed and corrupt.....if you are willing to look at it with an open mind...    CL

• Pow! 2