Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

Just now, Markinsa said:

Biased? You wish.  :lol:  AZ is setting the bar high on this is how you do an election audit.

Of course you believe that...it fits your narrative because you simply can't bring yourself to admit Trump lost fair and square.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Just like Trump won fair and square in 2016 right. 

I guess we need a Mueller type of Investigation, an Impeachment, and 24/7 negative media coverage for the 2020 Election just to keep things fair.   

Joe didn’t win, the Dems stole it.  

The truth will emerge just like it already has on hydroxychoroquine, the origin of the Covid from China, the closing of the borders, and about 100 other things he did during his 4 years.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of course you believe that...it fits your narrative because you simply can't bring yourself to admit Trump lost fair and square.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

So far your opinion has no credibility!  

I didn't know you were into Q?!  Your sources are afraid that the people will believe the facts that is truth.

Try as you might, try as you may, but you're on the wrong end.

Why you hate, Trump, and now Q?! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, patrickgold said:

So far your opinion has no credibility!  

I didn't know you were into Q?!  Your sources are afraid that the people will believe the facts that is truth.

Try as you might, try as you may, but you're on the wrong end.

Why you hate, Trump, and now Q?! 

These "Q" articles are designed to set the stage for the FBI and Justice Department to go after anyone who has read or follows Q.  

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

You obviously did not see the news the last couple of days where the FBI was complicit in the Capital insurgence. Yep that right Shabs, the whole damn thing was a set up by our FBI and BLM/antifa for Trump's supportrs and Q followers to take the blame. The lying LSM and the Rats keep this farce going in order to justify the freedoms they have taken and want to take from the citizens. Why do you think this covid :bs: is still being espoused? In order to keep tight control in the sheep. The true is (unfortunately too slowly) and will come out eventually, it always does and just like 95% of the time it is exposed the scumbag left will be found as the culprits.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

31 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You obviously did not see the news the last couple of days where the FBI was complicit in the Capital insurgence. Yep that right Shabs, the whole damn thing was a set up by our FBI and BLM/antifa for Trump's supportrs and Q followers to take the blame. The lying LSM and the Rats keep this farce going in order to justify the freedoms they have taken and want to take from the citizens. Why do you think this covid :bs: is still being espoused? In order to keep tight control in the sheep. The true is (unfortunately too slowly) and will come out eventually, it always does and just like 95% of the time it is exposed the scumbag left will be found as the culprits.

No spin whatsoever, but if you're going say "all over the news" and pass the info off as fact, then provide the links, otherwise you're simply the one spewing :bs:.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No spin whatsoever, but if you're going say "all over the news" and pass the info off as fact, then provide the links, otherwise you're simply the one spewing :bs:

I think you're confused.  That's what the left did to Trump.  Adam Schiff, "I have undisputable evidence". :facepalm:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Shabs, it obviously doesn't bother you that a young female vet died in the Capital building, shot by a cop and crickets, still don't know who did it and why it happened. You remember ALL the lies your LSM spewed about the fire extinguisher beatings and all the deaths the Trump followers caused. ALL :bs:!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

40 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, check out Tuckers broadcast last night, you'll find the info there. Oh that's right you don't trust Tucker, My Bad!!

You're right, I don't...everybody knows the 8-11 p.m. prime time slots are for talking head opinion shows...it's the same for Fox, CNN and MSNBC....I shouldn't have to even tell you this.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, it obviously doesn't bother you that a young female vet died in the Capital building, shot by a cop and crickets, still don't know who did it and why it happened. You remember ALL the lies your LSM spewed about the fire extinguisher beatings and all the deaths the Trump followers caused. ALL :bs:!

I sure do remember the woman, and I feel awful for the family she left behind.  She made a bad decision to join the violent insurrection and it cost her her life.  I noticed you make no mention of the Capitol police who were woefully outmanned by crazed Trump sycophants...do blue lives matter or not?

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 7

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I noticed you make no mention of the Capitol police who were woefully outmanned by crazed Trump sycophants...do blue lives matter or not?

Did you ask Nancy Pelosi why she denied the National Guard, even though she was warned?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I sure do remember the woman, and I feel awful for the family she left behind.  She made a bad decision to join the violent insurrection and it cost her her life.  I noticed you make no mention of the Capitol police who were woefully outmanned by crazed Trump sycophants...do blue lives matter or not?

GO RV, then BV 

What about the Capital Police Shabs? Any get killed?? Think NOT!

• Upvote 1