Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I would like to see that happen, yes.  But do I believe it will happen?  I don't know.  I'm not privy to Donald Trump's thoughts, so I couldn't tell you what he thinks.

Thank you.  Now I will answer your questions.  If fraud is found in Arizona that is checked and then checked again by different auditors and is confirmed then I say they should move on to the next state they believe has fraud and audit that state...and if that state is found fraudulent after being audited and the audits checked....then EACH and EVERY state should be audited, YES, including the states that Trump won, by auditors selected by each individual state, and then audited for accuracy after that.....and if there is enough fraud to change the presidential election, then a new election should be held.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Charlotte Observer

Gullible Americans wait for Donald Trump’s return

• 0d0991f0c8d1bce2eb1bf8a5cb2f9aaa

Barry Saunders
Tue, June 1, 2021, 4:35 PM

Heard the one about Donald J. Trump returning to the White House as president in August?

And from which unimpeachable source did we hear that the twice-impeached former president would be re-presidented?

Why, the My Pillow guy, silly. And the former president himself, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

The mainstream media have, to an admirable degree, ignored much of Mike Lindell’s inane pillow talk, leaving it to the propaganda arm of the GOP to parrot his claims. The real media are, though, in a tough position: report on Lindell and risk being labeled fearmongers – or ignore him and risk the opprobrium of a nation yelling “HOW COME YOU DIDN’T WARN US?” if Trump actually does through some act of prestidigitation re-assume the presidency.

Certain segments of the news media indisputably have a penchant for scaring the guacamole out of us for fun and profit. Remember the so-called Y2K calamity that was supposed to plunge humankind into chaos when computers crashed on Jan 1, 2000?

Never happened.

Then the media reported – with insufficient edification – that a key oil pipeline had burst, thereby sending millions to fill up their automobiles’ gas tanks at once, thus creating a panic-induced gas shortage.

That overshadowed the simultaneous report that America is – EGADS! – running out of chicken.

That one was aimed specifically at me, no doubt. Want to really scare me concerning food, though? Just credibly report that we’re running out of grits. Or grape Now & Laters.

Not content with frightening millions with the possibility of a barnyard shortage come Sunday dinner, some in the fringe media have begun megaphoning Trump’s and Lindell’s MAGA claim. The latter said he would present to the Supreme Court evidence so overwhelming that the justices would reinstall his man.

Of course, this is the same dude who claimed his pillows would give you the best night’s sleep of your life. All they gave me was a sore neck.

How can you tell the true believers?

Come August, they’ll be the ones sitting in the pumpkin patch with Linus Lindell, awaiting the reappearance of the Great Pumpkin on the White House balcony.

As if President Biden hasn’t changed the locks.

Trump in real life has as chance of being reinstated as I have of performing that Yurchenko double pike vault that Simone Biles recently did, but the idea has great entertainment potential. Imagine a TV sitcom in which DJT tries to return to the White House waving an eviction notice signed by William Barr. (I know, I know.)

Ladies and gentlemen, The Oval Office Odd Couple:

On Nov. 3, 2020, Donald J. Trump was asked to remove himself from his place of residence: that request came from the American people – 81 million of them, anyway.

Deep down, he knew they were right, but he also knew that he could trick millions upon millions of Americans into believing that someday he would return.

Can two philosophically opposed men share the White House without driving each other crazy – and the country into the ground?

Many of us are tempted to laugh at the prospect of so many gullible Americans willing to suspend their disbelief and buy into the pillow guy’s pipe dream.

We dare not, though, because if history – and Jan. 6 - has taught us anything, it’s that we can’t be caught napping on what Lindell’s peddling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gullible-americans-wait-donald-trump-203554412.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
Charlotte Observer

• 0d0991f0c8d1bce2eb1bf8a5cb2f9aaa

Barry Saunders
Tue, June 1, 2021, 4:35 PM

Heard the one about Donald J. Trump returning to the White House as president in August?

And from which unimpeachable source did we hear that the twice-impeached former president would be re-presidented?

Why, the My Pillow guy, silly. And the former president himself, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

The mainstream media have, to an admirable degree, ignored much of Mike Lindell’s inane pillow talk, leaving it to the propaganda arm of the GOP to parrot his claims. The real media are, though, in a tough position: report on Lindell and risk being labeled fearmongers – or ignore him and risk the opprobrium of a nation yelling “HOW COME YOU DIDN’T WARN US?” if Trump actually does through some act of prestidigitation re-assume the presidency.

Certain segments of the news media indisputably have a penchant for scaring the guacamole out of us for fun and profit. Remember the so-called Y2K calamity that was supposed to plunge humankind into chaos when computers crashed on Jan 1, 2000?

Never happened.

Then the media reported – with insufficient edification – that a key oil pipeline had burst, thereby sending millions to fill up their automobiles’ gas tanks at once, thus creating a panic-induced gas shortage.

That overshadowed the simultaneous report that America is – EGADS! – running out of chicken.

That one was aimed specifically at me, no doubt. Want to really scare me concerning food, though? Just credibly report that we’re running out of grits. Or grape Now & Laters.

Not content with frightening millions with the possibility of a barnyard shortage come Sunday dinner, some in the fringe media have begun megaphoning Trump’s and Lindell’s MAGA claim. The latter said he would present to the Supreme Court evidence so overwhelming that the justices would reinstall his man.

Of course, this is the same dude who claimed his pillows would give you the best night’s sleep of your life. All they gave me was a sore neck.

How can you tell the true believers?

Come August, they’ll be the ones sitting in the pumpkin patch with Linus Lindell, awaiting the reappearance of the Great Pumpkin on the White House balcony.

As if President Biden hasn’t changed the locks.

Trump in real life has as chance of being reinstated as I have of performing that Yurchenko double pike vault that Simone Biles recently did, but the idea has great entertainment potential. Imagine a TV sitcom in which DJT tries to return to the White House waving an eviction notice signed by William Barr. (I know, I know.)

Ladies and gentlemen, The Oval Office Odd Couple:

On Nov. 3, 2020, Donald J. Trump was asked to remove himself from his place of residence: that request came from the American people – 81 million of them, anyway.

Deep down, he knew they were right, but he also knew that he could trick millions upon millions of Americans into believing that someday he would return.

Can two philosophically opposed men share the White House without driving each other crazy – and the country into the ground?

Many of us are tempted to laugh at the prospect of so many gullible Americans willing to suspend their disbelief and buy into the pillow guy’s pipe dream.

We dare not, though, because if history – and Jan. 6 - has taught us anything, it’s that we can’t be caught napping on what Lindell’s peddling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gullible-americans-wait-donald-trump-203554412.html

GO RV, then BV

Another stellar article of BS about Orange Man bad....

Yesterday all was toned down.....playing the interested good guy routine....today.....back to the norm.... 

The NSA has everything on the irregularities during the election....

History.....(whether sooner or later) will illustrate just how corrupt the US Government has/had become......    CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

30 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Another stellar article of BS about Orange Man bad....

Yesterday all was toned down.....playing the interested good guy routine....today.....back to the norm.... 

The NSA has everything on the irregularities during the election....

History.....(whether sooner or later) will illustrate just how corrupt the US Government has/had become......    CL

Who knows, maybe one day other posters will learn how to channel the interested good guy routine......if even for a day.  Here's to hoping.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

..and if there is enough fraud to change the presidential election, then a new election should be held.

Have you heard the term Fraud Vitiates everything?

Going by that, it would be like President Trunp ran unopposed and would be awarded all the electoral votes.

"FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING | DATA SCIENTIST {EDC DEVELOPER + STATISTICAL EXPERT + DATA MANAGER}" https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2020/11/15/fraud-vitiates-everything/

Someone who commits fraud shouldn't be entitled to another bite of the apple by holding another election.

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What is AFK?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Away From Keyboard.

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

Have you heard the term Fraud Vitiates everything?

Going by that, it would be like President Trunp ran unopposed and would be awarded all the electoral votes.

"FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING | DATA SCIENTIST {EDC DEVELOPER + STATISTICAL EXPERT + DATA MANAGER}" https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2020/11/15/fraud-vitiates-everything/

Someone who commits fraud shouldn't be entitled to another bite of the apple by holding another election.

Except that's not how the United States of America runs it's presidential elections.....POTUS terms are 4 years only....and when the term is up, should he be "reelected" he must go through the inauguration phase again....not to mention the electoral college meeting before that, and so on.  To overturn an election, each and every state would require the same election audits as that of Arizona, the original winner of each state is inconsequential at that point.  At that point to believe fraud exists in only states Trump lost would be naive at best.....particularly considering most of those suspected fraud states are controlled by Republicans.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Except that's not how the United States of America runs it's presidential elections.....POTUS terms are 4 years only....and when the term is up, should he be "reelected" he must go through the inauguration phase again....not to mention the electoral college meeting before that, and so on.  To overturn an election, each and every state would require the same election audits as that of Arizona, the original winner of each state is inconsequential at that point.  At that point to believe fraud exists in only states Trump lost would be naive at best.....particularly considering most of those suspected fraud states are controlled by Republicans.  

GO RV, then BV

They dont need to hold another election. If they determine fraud was involved, that automatically disqualifies the candidate that won by the fraud.  They dont need to reinvent the wheel.

If you were in Trump's shoes you can honestly say you would want another election? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

They dont need to hold another election. If they determine fraud was involved, that automatically disqualifies the candidate that won by the fraud.  They dont need to reinvent the wheel.

If you were in Trump's shoes you can honestly say you would want another election? :lol:

I'm simply saying if rampant fraud is found in one state then all states should be subject to the same scrutiny.....And just to be clear, if you can find anywhere in the U.S. Constitution where it says a defeated president will be reinstated if fraud is found, I would enjoy reading that.

And no, Trump doesn't want another election....he's never been one for putting in the work, ever.  If they would simply give the man his Twitter back, he would be happy as a lark....all he wants is the notoriety that comes with a spotlight, the thought of fading away terrifies him.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

..And just to be clear, if you can find anywhere in the U.S. Constitution where it says a defeated president will be reinstated if fraud is found, I would enjoy reading that.

This is why the Supreme Court should step in. But I have no faith in them. 

But to clarify, if you were up for election and your opponent cheated to win, would you be ok, giving your opponent another opportunity to cheat you a second time?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

This is why the Supreme Court should step in. But I have no faith in them. 

But to clarify, if you were up for election and your opponent cheated to win, would you be ok, giving your opponent another opportunity to cheat you a second time?

On the other hand, when an election is won fair and square as this one was, the loser shouldn't be allowed a second chance until the next election cycle, which is in 2024.  It simply wouldn't be fair to cheat the winner out of his win, which is what DJT and his minions are attempting to do.

This Business Insider article also seems relevant to your post.  :peace:

Business Insider

Why Trump can't be 'reinstated' as president by August

91893a26adcc7e720c74b96156b6cec0

Why Trump can't be 'reinstated' as president by August

Grace Panetta,Jake Lahut
Wed, June 2, 2021, 3:10 PM

Mike Lindell Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images
  • The notion that Trump will be "reinstated" before Labor Day is gaining traction among QAnon followers.

• Trump has reportedly talked about it with confidants, claiming he'll be reinstated.

• The demonstrably false conspiracy theory can be traced back to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

The latest preposterous conspiracy theory sweeping the extended QAnon world claims that the Supreme Court will reinstate former President Donald Trump before Labor Day weekend, despite the fact that he lost a fair election nearly seven months ago and has been unsuccessful in dozens of court challenges since.

While the origin of the August-reinstatement theory remains unclear - it certainly did not come from constitutional-law scholarship - the first mention of it to gain significant traction came from Mike Lindell, the founder and CEO of MyPillow and a staunch Trump ally.

Lindell has been mired in legal trouble over his false claims about voting machines from Dominion Voting Systems. But he has continued to push lies about the 2020 election and appears largely responsible for this latest conspiracy theory's spread across MAGA-friendly media outlets.

Read more: Republicans and Democrats alike are abandoning one of their favorite - and bogus - fundraising gimmicks. A Vegas scammer's guilty plea has them spooked.

Lindell first predicted that Trump would be reinstated by August on Steve Bannon's "War Room" podcast in March.

"What I'm talking about, Steve, is what I have been doing since January 9. All of the evidence I have, everything that is going to go before the Supreme Court, and the election of 2020 is going bye-bye," Lindell said, adding that other countries and "communism coming in" had stolen the election.

Lindell's prediction relies on an assumption that the Supreme Court would be so impressed by his purported evidence of fraud that it would somehow issue a ruling saying Biden won illegitimately and setting a new inauguration date.

Sidney Powell, a lawyer who's filed several failed election-related lawsuits and pushed outlandish conspiracy theories about hacked voting machines, shared the baseless reinstatement theory at a conference of QAnon supporters in Dallas over the weekend. (Dominion has filed defamation lawsuits against both Lindell and Powell.)

At the same conference, Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security advisor, went as far as to suggest that the United States should have a military coup, similar to the one in Myanmar, to reinstall Trump.

The theory has now made it all the way up to Trump. He's been telling allies he thinks he'll be reinstated in August too, The New York Times' Maggie Haberman said on Tuesday.

August appears to be when Lindell thinks he'll finally have the real evidence that will force the Supreme Court to overturn the election.

Trump isn't getting reinstated

Simply put, Lindell and Powell are not telling the truth to their followers.

On the logistical front, the court will be on a three-month recess starting in late June. While the justices still review petitions, applications, and motions during their recess, it's unrealistic to think the Lindell case would amount to an exception.

Based on recent history, Lindell's chances don't look good. In December, the high court refused to hear a long-shot, last-ditch lawsuit filed by Ken Paxton, Texas' attorney general, who asked the court to void Biden's victories in four swing states and have GOP-controlled state legislatures appoint electors instead.

It's unclear what process Lindell thinks the Supreme Court would deploy now, nearly seven months after the election. But as far as the Constitution goes, there's no mechanism for the Supreme Court to overturn a presidential election, in the same way sharks can't grow legs on command and stroll onto land.

It all goes back to how the Electoral College works. Presidents aren't elected nationwide but state by state, indirectly. When you vote for president, you're not directly electing a president but voting for a slate of electors to vote for the presidential ticket you want.

Furthermore, states are free to appoint their slates of electors as they choose - they just have to do so by the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. While all 50 states hold elections to appoint their electors, the Constitution doesn't require them to do so. And there's no constitutional right to vote for president.

Once the electors cast their votes in December and Congress counts those votes, as they did on January 7, it's over.

After a president is sworn in, the only mechanism to remove them is through impeachment.

And even if Lindell were to blow the cover off a massive plot to rig the election, Congress could remove Biden only for high crimes and misdemeanors committed in office - not over vague conspiracy theories about foreign governments and the ghost of Hugo Chavez rigging the 2020 election.

That, too, wouldn't result in Trump being reinstated as president.

As Trump knows from being impeached twice, the vice president would take over if a president were removed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-trump-cant-reinstated-president-191036917.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:
18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

On the other hand, when an election is won fair and square as this one was, the loser shouldn't be allowed a second chance until the next election cycle, which is in 2024.  It simply wouldn't be fair to cheat the winner out of his win, which is what DJT and his minions are attempting to do.

If Dementia Joe won fair in square, why are there 100's/1000's of witnesses with affidavits, including democrats, that say there was fraud?  

Please answer "honestly" my earlier question.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

If Dementia Joe won fair in square, why are there 100's/1000's of witnesses with affidavits, including democrats, that say there was fraud?  

Please answer "honestly" my earlier question.

I did answer your question, but if you need it spoon fed to you here is another attempt at making you understand, elections are won and lost.  There is no mechanism in our constitution for simply anointing a president without an election by the people, and in this case, the people elected Joe Biden, by millions more votes than DJT, in fact.....All that said, if the fraud is truly as you say it is, why didn't the court system, including the conservative heavy SCOTUS, come to DJT's rescue?  I also wonder if you think V.P. Pence had a choice when he read the electoral college results the day Trump supporters attacked the Capitol?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Straight forward answer....if I lost an election by fraud, then the fraud is known and thus won't happen again in a redo election.  So yes, let's vote again.   Honest answer.

GO RV, then BV

In my world those who committed the fraud would be in prison.....they wouldn't be able to run for dog catcher....    CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

In my world those who committed the fraud would be in prison.....they wouldn't be able to run for dog catcher....    CL

That goes without saying.  Who are the suspected culprits in your opinion in the speculation of 2020 presidential election fraud....got names?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I did answer your question, but if you need it spoon fed to you here is another attempt at making you understand, elections are won and lost.  There is no mechanism in our constitution for simply anointing a president without an election by the people, and in this case, the people elected Joe Biden, by millions more votes than DJT, in fact.....All that said, if the fraud is truly as you say it is, why didn't the court system, including the conservative heavy SCOTUS, come to DJT's rescue?  I also wonder if you think V.P. Pence had a choice when he read the electoral college results the day Trump supporters attacked the Capitol?

GO RV, then BV

The DNC all by itself has proven that US elections can be....and are manipulated....

The 2016 primary was fixed so only HRC could be the nominee.....the voters of the party didn't have the final say.......2020....same deal...

CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

The DNC all by itself has proven that US elections can be....and are manipulated....

The 2016 primary was fixed so only HRC could be the nominee.....the voters of the party didn't have the final say.......2020....same deal...

CL

So the DNC rigged the presidential election in Republican controlled states?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

You know very well what I am referring to.....In 2016 the DNC with the superdelegate scam handed Clinton the nomination......this is common knowledge accepted by anyone and everyone with a thought process.....

Don't try to twist my words to shape your narrative....CL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That goes without saying.  Who are the suspected culprits in your opinion in the speculation of 2020 presidential election fraud....got names?

GO RV, then BV

History will prove that all the hierarchy of the DNC were complicit in the corruption surrounding the 2020 election....with some help from several foreign countries....

This news will shake the US to its core....

Again....common sense...logic......

What's been happening with the US cyber attacks lately.....even start last year with Solar Winds......

Do you really think US elections are non-corruptable?

CL 

• Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

History will prove that all the hierarchy of the DNC were complicit in the corruption surrounding the 2020 election....with some help from several foreign countries....

This news will shake the US to its core....

Again....common sense...logic......

What's been happening with the US cyber attacks lately.....even start last year with Solar Winds......

Do you really think US elections are non-corruptable?

CL 

Of course they are corruptible.....It's a proven fact by multiple U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to benefit DJT.  He even asked them for help in finding Clinton's emails....all that is on video.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

In those Republican Control states, every single instance of Fraud was committed in Democratic Controlled Counties with Big City Populations

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

There is no mechanism in our constitution for simply anointing a president without an election by the people, and in this case, the people elected Joe Biden, by millions more votes than DJT, in fact....

There was an election, Joe Biden was elected by Fraud, therefore Donald Trump was the real winner. No need to go through that all over again, reinstatement is the ONLY remedy.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

In those Republican Control states, every single instance of Fraud was committed in Democratic Controlled Counties with Big City Populations

There was an election, Joe Biden was elected by Fraud, therefore Donald Trump was the real winner. No need to go through that all over again, reinstatement is the ONLY remedy.

Never gonna happen.....it would be unconstitutional.  FACT

GO RV, then BV