Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

2 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

We know trumps still living in your head but will you be posting anything about the Washington posts screw up  misquoting trump at the Georgia elections or you gona look the other way again?? Seems like your on a one way street orange man bad

Feel free to post any political articles you desire "Fred"....Again, if you need assistance figuring it out, just ask.  This thread is about the Q phenomenon and it's impact on families and society.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Shabs Dog here. Tell me something and be honest I have read your stuff for enough years to know when your not. I can smell bullshit from a mile away. This thread is about the impact by Q on families and society right? Was it Q that burnt city's all summer long. Was it Q that shot hundreds children and innocent bystanders  in the middle of the street in broad daylight in Chicago and new York while the police was told to stand down. . Was it Q looting the store`s and destroying  small businesses all over the country. Did BLM or Antifa have a positive impact on the country this year?.   The phenomenon Shabs is called change . The change is called resistance . The resistance is called the final choice. People in this country has finally made a choice. Distinct lines have been drawn. Its no longer about whose side is right whose side is wrong. Its about preparing for what's to come. I will not give up my freedoms that the constitution declares that are rightfully mine . People like me will not bend to accommodate a bunch of young kids fresh out of collage with no real life experience and unable to come to any reasonable conclusions. Lead by a party whose policy's has failed over and over time and time again. No my old friend we have finally made it to the very edge neither side giving quarter.  The summer of burning and killing has showed us just how far the left will go . So be it. let it begin. Let loose the dogs of war and may god have mercy on all our souls.  

Edited by dog53
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 11

1 hour ago, dog53 said:

Hi Shabs Dog here. Tell me something and be honest I have read your stuff for enough years to know when your not. I can smell bullshit from a mile away. This thread is about the impact by Q on families and society right? Was it Q that burnt city's all summer long. Was it Q that shot hundreds children and innocent bystanders  in the middle of the street in broad daylight in Chicago and new York while the police was told to stand down. . Was it Q looting the store`s and destroying  small businesses all over the country. Did BLM or Antifa have a positive impact on the country this year?.   The phenomenon Shabs is called change . The change is called resistance . The resistance is called the final choice. People in this country has finally made a choice. Distinct lines have been drawn. Its no longer about whose side is right whose side is wrong. Its about preparing for what's to come. I will not give up my freedoms that the constitution declares that are rightfully mine . People like me will not bend to accommodate a bunch of young kids fresh out of collage with no real life experience and unable to come to any reasonable conclusions. Lead by a party whose policy's has failed over and over time and time again. No my old friend we have finally made it to the very edge neither side giving quarter.  The summer of burning and killing has showed us just how far the left will go . So be it. let it begin. Let loose the dogs of war and may god have mercy on all our souls.  

Good to see you @dog53......miss your commentary.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, dog53 said:

Hello, Dog....good to hear from you.  Many of us have been wondering about you and yours.  To your question, No, it was not Q who burned cities last summer.  It was leftwing radicals who attached their wagons to the BLM and Antifa movements....just as it was rightwing radicals, who attached their wagons to the "Big Lie" movement that attacked the Capitol.  To say all people who view life with a left or right slant are radicals would be ridiculous, not that you're saying that.  It is my point of view, that DJT furthered the division exponentially in this country that reared it's ugly head under the Obama presidency....policies mean nothing if they're not inclusive for all.  We've known each other for many years on this board and you've always been a straight shooter and I think I can pretty much tell when your spouting BS as well, because I've never actually seen you do it....with that said, how can something like Q, that bases it's entire existence on the belief that Democrats and Hollywood elites are baby eating pedophiles be taken seriously by anybody with common sense?  It's insane, in my opinion....and therefore everything else connected to Q "drops" lacks credibility.  When's the next date to watch for, that's the question isn't it?  Again, it's been nice to hear from you.  I wish it wasn't under circumstances that compelled you engage in a somewhat angry manner, but it is what it is.  Stay safe.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, dog53 said:

Thanks Dog, absolutely the best commentary I've read in a long time.:tiphat:

40 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

something like Q, that bases it's entire existence on the belief that Democrats and Hollywood elites are baby eating pedophiles be taken seriously by anybody with common sense

Once again you are attacking what you seemingly know very little about. Q does NOT base any of its existence on what you describe above. Some followers believe such things based on Epsteins flight logs and what little has been released about what happened on his island, but I don't think I have ever read any Q post saying such things. 

Q focuses on the corruption of both parties and how they will be dealt with. 

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks Dog, absolutely the best commentary I've read in a long time.:tiphat:

Once again you are attacking what you seemingly know very little about. Q does NOT base any of its existence on what you describe above. Some followers believe such things based on Epsteins flight logs and what little has been released about what happened on his island, but I don't think I have ever read any Q post saying such things. 

Q focuses on the corruption of both parties and how they will be dealt with. 

So what's the next date?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So what's the next date?

GO RV, then BV

That has NEVER been expressed by Q. He has only given signs of what MAY happen. For me I believe that before July were going to see our world ROCKED and many people arrested. 

I suspect the lack of a date from Q is because like every Military operation once the first shot is fired, you throw away the plans. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That has NEVER been expressed by Q. He has only given signs of what MAY happen. For me I believe that before July were going to see our world ROCKED and many people arrested. 

I suspect the lack of a date from Q is because like every Military operation once the first shot is fired, you throw away the plans. 

How many dates have passed where what you just espoused was supposed to happen?  How did the "anons" feel when 1/6 or 1/20 came to pass without their desired results?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How many dates have passed where what you just espoused was supposed to happen?  How did the "anons" feel when 1/6 or 1/20 came to pass without their desired results?

GO RV, then BV

I am only referring to post made by Q, which are by design vague. Thus people are naturally susceptible to interpret as each understands. Most of the popular interpretations find there bases in the Constitution, but again, Q has NEVER said anything about some arbitrary date. 

• Pow! 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am only referring to post made by Q, which are by design vague. Thus people are naturally susceptible to interpret as each understands. Most of the popular interpretations find there bases in the Constitution, but again, Q has NEVER said anything about some arbitrary date. 

Ahh, got it.......Keep the people guessing (i.e, thinking), coming back for more, get those clicks, sell those ads, make that bank.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hello, Dog....good to hear from you.  Many of us have been wondering about you and yours.  To your question, No, it was not Q who burned cities last summer.  It was leftwing radicals who attached their wagons to the BLM and Antifa movements....just as it was rightwing radicals, who attached their wagons to the "Big Lie" movement that attacked the Capitol.  To say all people who view life with a left or right slant are radicals would be ridiculous, not that you're saying that.  It is my point of view, that DJT furthered the division exponentially in this country that reared it's ugly head under the Obama presidency....policies mean nothing if they're not inclusive for all.  We've known each other for many years on this board and you've always been a straight shooter and I think I can pretty much tell when your spouting BS as well, because I've never actually seen you do it....with that said, how can something like Q, that bases it's entire existence on the belief that Democrats and Hollywood elites are baby eating pedophiles be taken seriously by anybody with common sense?  It's insane, in my opinion....and therefore everything else connected to Q "drops" lacks credibility.  When's the next date to watch for, that's the question isn't it?  Again, it's been nice to hear from you.  I wish it wasn't under circumstances that compelled you engage in a somewhat angry manner, but it is what it is.  Stay safe.

GO RV, then BV

Im not angry Shabs. Im tired. Im tired of the same ole rhetoric that gets us nowhere that some how one radical group is bad but the other is good cause they are on my side. I can say the same thing about any of the groups BLM wanting to shut down police stations. utterly ridiculous. Antifa taking over city blocks and demanding goods from shop keepers. Its all bullshit. People are tired of it. Lower the price of gas lower taxes. Then spin the wheel and raise taxes and cause a rise in fuel. Just doesn't make sense to me.  Now they are back on the band wagon again screaming " take the guns take the guns" They took them away once shabs and my people were murdered. No we wont under any circumstances ever willingly give up our weapons .  Been there done that. You know I guess perhaps your right I am angry. We finally close the borders to the point where we know who`s coming in and out. The heroin crisis that has been devastating our children is finally under control. and the first thing your silly party does is open the boarder so once again the heroin will flow in to the country. I lost my oldest son to that plague. So yeah I guess im ******* angry . Not at you shabs but at the politicians who don't give a damm who they hurt as long as they get to stay in power.  We can debate till the end of time and nothing will come of it. I have always liked  and admired the way you stick to your truth. You believe what they tell you even though it is common  knowledge that the Chinese  and mega companies own the news media. Nothing more then propaganda and lies any more. A lot of them even admit to the lies cause they know no one really cares any way. But your truth is not my truth shabs. My truth is looking down in to the face of my dead son knowing that they could have stop this years ago. My truth is the truth of many in this country. We will not just go quietly into the night. The debate is over. This country will not fall in to the hands of angry mobs who takes what it wants instead of working for it. It will never be your way my friend. Sorry that just the way it is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 12

23 minutes ago, dog53 said:

Im not angry Shabs. Im tired. Im tired of the same ole rhetoric that gets us nowhere that some how one radical group is bad but the other is good cause they are on my side. I can say the same thing about any of the groups BLM wanting to shut down police stations. utterly ridiculous. Antifa taking over city blocks and demanding goods from shop keepers. Its all bullshit. People are tired of it. Lower the price of gas lower taxes. Then spin the wheel and raise taxes and cause a rise in fuel. Just doesn't make sense to me.  Now they are back on the band wagon again screaming " take the guns take the guns" They took them away once shabs and my people were murdered. No we wont under any circumstances ever willingly give up our weapons .  Been there done that. You know I guess perhaps your right I am angry. We finally close the borders to the point where we know who`s coming in and out. The heroin crisis that has been devastating our children is finally under control. and the first thing your silly party does is open the boarder so once again the heroin will flow in to the country. I lost my oldest son to that plague. So yeah I guess im ******* angry . Not at you shabs but at the politicians who don't give a damm who they hurt as long as they get to stay in power.  We can debate till the end of time and nothing will come of it. I have always liked  and admired the way you stick to your truth. You believe what they tell you even though it is common  knowledge that the Chinese  and mega companies own the news media. Nothing more then propaganda and lies any more. A lot of them even admit to the lies cause they know no one really cares any way. But your truth is not my truth shabs. My truth is looking down in to the face of my dead son knowing that they could have stop this years ago. My truth is the truth of many in this country. We will not just go quietly into the night. The debate is over. This country will not fall in to the hands of angry mobs who takes what it wants instead of working for it. It will never be your way my friend. Sorry that just the way it is. 

First and foremost, I can't even fathom the heartache of losing a child.  You have my sympathies, though I know that's not what you're looking for...still, my heart aches for your loss.  After that, really what is the point of talking anymore?  I never really belonged to a political party, and truthfully, I don't officially belong to one now....As I've said too many times to count, I'm simply a NeverTrumper, not so much for his policies, but for the manner in which he carries himself and reflects on ALL of us throughout the world....And that's really it.  I see his black lifeless soul and it literally disgusts me, what can I say?  Yes your truth is not my truth, as I could never ever compare to the plight of the native Americans....But if my truth has to be that of an angry white man who feels his life at the top of the American food chain is in jeopardy of being stripped away or marginalized as, God forbid, a minority's equal, which seems to be the most important point being talked about out here in the sticks by the peeps in MAGA hats, I want none of it.....I simply prefer equality in our country for all, no labels, just Americans.  All the greatest empires throughout history have come crashing down once they became unstainable through corruption, I hope it's not our time.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Pow! 3

28 minutes ago, dog53 said:

It will never be your way my friend. Sorry that just the way it is. 

Having said all that I did above.....I can't imagine if you and I ever met, even as diametrically different as we seem to be politically, that we wouldn't break bread as men.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

HuffPost

I Accidentally Joined A Playgroup Full Of QAnon Moms. Here’s What Happened.

Stefni Richards
·Guest Writer
Thu, March 18, 2021, 9:00 AM

After the insurrection on Jan. 6, I posted a question on social media asking if ministers across the United States would denounce violence and white supremacy. As we watched angry rioters scream “Jesus is my president, Trump is my savior” during the raid on the Capitol, it was a genuine question. Quickly after sharing this post, I received a text message from a friend insisting that Christianity wasn’t linked to the Capitol insurrection.

I explained to her, as a Muslim American, that any time there is an attack committed by a fellow Muslim, our leaders are called to address radicalization, violence and terrorism within our community. She replied that Muslims were responsible for 9/11 and the casualties that took place. Then, she questioned question whether my family and I were a threat to her because “as Muslims we are allowed to kill Christians and Jews.”

It was surreal ― but not unexpected.

As a Houston transplant, and a Muslim homeschool mom in a state where homeschooling is popular among the alt-right, I had expected to find myself at its epicenter, but that hadn’t been the case until this year. Prior to 2020, I worked in academia and existed in circles that mimicked my own views. Even my Republican colleagues were shocked that Trump won the 2016 election. As my adviser said the day after the election, “Well, it seems like I’ve been sittin’ in the Ivory Tower too long to know what’s goin’ on out there.” It should also be noted, Houston is a very “blue” city and extremely diverse.

But, when I joined the homeschool group in my Houston suburb, I came into touch with a different reality.

After quitting a Ph.D. program in the fall, I wanted to meet other moms and help my kids make friends. I eventually joined a local playgroup of fellow homeschool moms that I was introduced to by another mom friend. My children and I were warmly welcomed to the group and my kids formed some friendships. Initially, the group’s conversations were solely about nearby hiking locations, family-friendly activities and vacations, healthy snacks and other mom-ish topics.

I knew most of the moms were more conservative than me, but it wasn’t until the onset of COVID-19 and the 2020 presidential election that it became apparent most of my new friends were either Trump supporters and/or entangled in QAnon conspiracy theories.

The first glimpse into some of their distorted realities came in the form of Facebook and Instagram posts and stories propagating popular conspiracy theories, like one that claimied Bill Gates co-created COVID-19 to microchip members of society. By late May, I began seeing a host of different “views” appear on my feeds, including how mask mandates are a violation of our personal rights, references to COVID-19 being a “plandemic,” and that 5G cell phone networks contributed to the rapid spread of COVID-19.

Slowly, posts and conversations began migrating from medical misinformation to election misinformation, with thoughts ranging from election fraud, and the “deep state” working to limit our freedoms as Americans.

One afternoon, I met a friend at a local park where she went on to tell me children in America were no longer safe due to the prevalence of sex trafficking. She mentioned a few moms I should follow to learn more about sex trafficking in the United States, and for a while I thought #savethechildren was a hashtag campaign for the nonprofit organization Save the Children.

It wasn’t until a few months later I learned about QAnon, and that the far-right conspiracy theory movement propelled theories that the former President Donald Trump was secretly fighting an underground child sex-trafficking scheme run by Democratic leaders like Hillarious Clinton and other elites. I also learned that these infamous QAnon conspiracy theories were often propagated through the mommy blogging community on social media.

Crowds gather outside the U.S. Capitol for the "Stop the Steal" rally on Jan. 6 in Washington, D.C. (Photo: Robert Nickelsberg via Getty Images)

Crowds gather outside the U.S. Capitol for the "Stop the Steal" rally on Jan. 6 in Washington, D.C. (Photo: Robert Nickelsberg via Getty Images)

All of this was confusing as a visibly Muslim mom. I had spent the past four years listening to the former president belittle my faith and call for travel bans on my fellow community members across the globe. So, I questioned, how could these women accept me and my children, yet stand alongside folks who openly hate us because of our religious creed?

I approached a fellow liberal mother from the group about everything we were witnessing and she was completely unfazed. I expressed how I felt conflicted about remaining friends with the moms who were actively posting QAnon theories on their Instagram and Facebook feeds (which at this point was our main form of communication because I was in social isolation due to COVID-19). She replied along the lines of, “I wouldn’t have any friends if I vetted folks out because of QAnon-linked conspiracy theories.”

I cannot attest whether these fellow mothers are QAnon followers or if they merely believe in one of the many “big tent conspiracy theories” propelled by QAnon, which are ever shifting and evolving. Either way, the realization that my new friends support and believe QAnon conspiracy theories unfortunately led to the dissolution of many of these friendships.

Over the summer, I cut ties with the playgroup because the leader “had prayed and been enlightened that moving forward their group would not wear masks and/or follow social distancing protocols.” A few months later she sent a group email to everyone alerting them she and her family had tested positive for COVID-19 and that everyone should take appropriate public health measures. But I still remained in contact with a few of the moms.

The moms I continued to talk to on a regular basis hold far-out beliefs; it cannot be denied. They believe Bill Gates is trying to geotag us. A few believe COVID-19 is a government-orchestrated campaign to create a surveillance society. Some believe the presidential election was fraudulent.

And yet, despite all this, I haven’t cut my ties with all of them over their beliefs. I thought about it. In my heart, I wanted to run the other way because as a liberal, Muslim American, I found their views alarming and scary. But, I resisted the urge to cancel them from my network.

I am even still in contact with the mom who asked if we were a threat to their safety. After she asked me whether we were a threat to her family because of our faith, we had some difficult conversations. She voiced her concerns about our faith based on information she had obtained through her religious community. I provided information based on my religious creed. In the end, we arrived at a common ground based on a mutual respect for each other.

Ultimately, I have learned two things from this experience. First and foremost, we have to keep having conversations and connecting with folks who look, think, worship and vote differently. I regret cutting ties with a few friends upon the realization they were Trump and QAnon supporters, because I believe we have to keep finding our commonalities and discussing our differences.

I do not know if these dialogues will matter. My hope is it will. I hope by providing an opposing viewpoint and having a conversation about my own perspectives, they will question the narratives they find on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and apps like Parler.

A lot of these women feel frustrated with social media censorship. Some feel their voices are lost and the media constantly lies to them. But I hope by sharing my news sources, knowledge and information, they too will do more research.

I am not sure we will ever meet at a common ground of understanding or even see the world form the same vantage point. But, I do know for our democracy to work, we have to keep having these hard conversations. We have to keep showing up in circles that do not look like our own. And, we have to keep working together to find a common ground.

My hope is that enough of us on both sides of the spectrum will have these meaningful connections, for ourselves, our families, and our democracy.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/qanon-trump-supporters-homeschool-texas-130000340.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

After the insurrection on Jan. 6, I posted a question on social media asking if ministers across the United States would denounce violence and white supremacy. As we watched angry rioters scream “Jesus is my president, Trump is my savior” during the raid on the Capitol

What freaking world are you people living in?:drunk:

I've watched hundreds of videos of the so called insurrection where the Capital police escorted people into the Capital. And I saw dozens of Antifa COWARDS acting like the mentally deranged brats they are but not even they were saying crap like this. 

So rather than post the continual lies of the literally insane Communist why don't you go and get a video backing up this garbage. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What freaking world are you people living in?:drunk:

I've watched hundreds of videos of the so called insurrection where the Capital police escorted people into the Capital. And I saw dozens of Antifa COWARDS acting like the mentally deranged brats they are but not even they were saying crap like this. 

So rather than post the continual lies of the literally insane Communist why don't you go and get a video backing up this garbage. 

The 46 page Democratic Clown Show thread is probably is probably better suited to your sensibilities....As for this thread, a little Q insight might help some confused folks make better decisions before they drive a wedge so deep into their broken families, that it can never be repaired.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The 46 page Democratic Clown Show thread is probably is probably better suited to your sensibilities....As for this thread, a little Q insight might help some confused folks make better decisions before they drive a wedge so deep into their broken families, that it can never be repaired.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Once again you avoid the subject of my post with your senseless  rhetoric. However, this time I cannot even begin to understand what you are trying to say.

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's beside the point.  I'll continue posting articles concerning the Q movement and it's effect on people and families as they become available, as I find it quite fascinating. 

GO RV, then BV 

Let me ask you a non-political question. What kind of family is it that can allow itself to be destroyed buy something on the Internet?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let me ask you a non-political question. What kind of family is it that can allow itself to be destroyed buy something on the Internet?

I suppose it depends on if a loved one chooses to accept conspiratorial info from anonymous sources gleaned on the internet over family matters.

GO RV, then BV