Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

4 minutes ago, DesertEagle said:

Yup thats pretty normal, winding down around 8pm while in the couch and just checking in this morning at 8am while things are slow at work. 

Not 8am-330pm Monday-Friday all day like you scrolling through trolling all threads trying to defend your radical thoughts and yahoo articles.

Reading your posts and reactions you remind me of a teenage know it all, your just here for conflict.(and dinar news i guess)  🤷🏿‍♂️🙋🏾‍♂️👏🏿🤦🤷🥸

I'm a Verified Dinar Owner on this site......You?

GO RV, then BV

HuffPost

Twitter Users Mock QAnon As Biggest Trump Prophecy Yet Falls Apart

Ed Mazza
·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Fri, March 5, 2021, 5:02 AM

Right-wing conspiracy theorists were disappointed on Thursday when a QAnon cult prophecy about former President Donald Trump returning to power failed to occur.

Members of the group believed Trump would take office again on March 4, which was the traditional Inauguration Day date until 1933. In response, security was increased around the U.S. Capitol and the House wrapped up business on Wednesday amid concerns over the potential for new violence in the area.

Instead, nothing happened. No inauguration. No crowds. And no Trump. This inspired #TrumpInauguration and similar hashtags to trend in mocking “celebration” of the non-event:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/qanon-inauguration-fail-100256474.html

Click the link to view the tweets....**  WARNING  **  the tweets are for viewers with a sense of humor only

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fortunately nobody attacks you for it....the perks of being part of the conservative clique.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I don’t think it’s a perk.... remember conservative in your clique equals privileged 

• Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm a Verified Dinar Owner on this site......You?

GO RV, then BV

Absolutely 

Just happened to stumble across my certificates from Ali from Dinar Trade a few weeks ago while being stuck in the house from all the dang ice.

You should be happy for me Shabbs. I survived the Qanon massacre yesterday in DC. I'm just a few miles south of that area.  You should have seen it!!!!!!  It was CRAZY, kinda like all your yahoo articles you posted about it.

🤡🇺🇲👍🏿

• Pow! 4

1 minute ago, DesertEagle said:

Absolutely 

Just happened to stumble across my certificates from Ali from Dinar Trade a few weeks ago while being stuck in the house from all the dang ice.

You should be happy for me Shabbs. I survived the Qanon massacre yesterday in DC. I'm just a few miles south of that area.  You should have seen it!!!!!!  It was CRAZY, kinda like all your yahoo articles you posted about it.

🤡🇺🇲👍🏿

Alexandria, Mount Vernon, Springfield?

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, DesertEagle said:

Absolutely 

What year did you get "Dinar-ified" on DVets?.....I did in 2014, but I've been an IQD owner since 2010.

GO RV, then BV

Just now, caddieman said:

Yep. We have to be hyper vigilant to stay in forum rules. 

Some of them work really hard to get me to crack and cross the forum rule line.  Most of them actually break those rules trying to get me to......Thing is, I don't feel any animosity toward any of them or the need to cross a line.  I have my opinions and they have theirs.....It's the conspiracy opinions of posters that interest me the most.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What year did you get "Dinar-ified" on DVets?.....I did in 2014, but I've been an IQD owner since 2010.

GO RV, then BV

So typical.....pulling back....making small talk....being a regular guy....

But once things settle down, in a week or so, you'll be back to the same old game.....it's a very predictable pattern...

Really surprises me this cycle is allowed to repeat over and over.......

In the world of your cancel culture buddies you would have been gone long ago...

JMO.     CL

• Pow! 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

But once things settle down, in a week or so, you'll be back to the same old game.....it's a very predictable pattern...

In the world of your cancel culture buddies you would have been gone long ago...

JMO.     CL

For a guy who pushes "value added" posts.....it seems out of place that you would be on a witch hunt of your own.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Some of them work really hard to get me to crack and cross the forum rule line.  Most of them actually break those rules trying to get me to......Thing is, I don't feel any animosity toward any of them or the need to cross a line.  I have my opinions and they have theirs.....It's the conspiracy opinions of posters that interest me the most.

GO RV, then BV

Very true. I would really like to know from some posters if they truly believe what they are posting but I don’t because they will take it the wrong way. And I’ll get accused of agitation, hate or being divisive. And I also have no animosity either. So I just move on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Always the peace maker.....looks good on paper.......more back peddling?

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

JMO.     CL

And it's not small talk, he questioned me about dinar.....I retorted.  

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Very true. I would really like to know from some posters if they truly believe what they are posting but I don’t because they will take it the wrong way. And I’ll get accused of agitation, hate or being divisive. And I also have no animosity either. So I just move on

Right on, Caddie.

GO RV, then BV

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Oh Shabbs,  I started investing back around '08 give or take. My uncle had a transportation service at the time carrying around govt officials and believe it ir not one of his drivers suggested the dinar to him and of course he relayed it to me. Thats how I got involved.

I was dinarified here at one time, my account was hacked here several years back and literally just got it straightened out about a year ago with admin.

Someone got my email address, I couldn't log in etc etc....so once I was able to prove all this crap to admit they got me set back up.

Lil more south than the three cities you mentioned.  Charles county, about 20 minutes south of DC

• Pow! 1