Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QAnon's Corrosive Impact On The U.S.

Just now, Pitcher said:

I’ve got 15 minutes before I have to leave.  Would you like to talk about our current President.  The one who is destroying America one EO at a time.

The Dictator in Chief 

Actually this thread is about the dangerous curiosity that is the Q movement.....But feel free to start another President Biden bashing thread and I'll certainly join in.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

I don’t know one thing about Q.  All I know is the one sided articles written by left leaning authors that you post.  I believe BLM and Antifa are just as dangerous to the country as is any extremist hate filled group.  Much like what the Democratic Party is becoming.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Eh, if I do better, you'll start crying and then hide behind the mods as you call me names.....So, I'll pass.

I don’t need to go crying to the mods.  I’ll go toe to toe with you and if I get out of bounds then I’m sure I will be warned.  Bring it.  Get it off your mind. You’ve been dancing around the subject for years.  Speak your mind boy.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Haha, there it is, the Trump Obsession.   

Pitcher, Kind Sir, Are You ACTUALLY suggesting The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump is ACTUALLY living rent free in the head of his long lost "son" - THEE "noted" "poster"???!!!

Donald Trump Winning - Rent Free - Imgflip

WOWZERS!!!

Could it ACTUALLY be The True The United States Of America Patriot (now former) President Donald J Trump's "early" "philandering" AS ACTUALLY "suggested" BY THEE "noted" "poster" IS "true" AS "resulted" "in" THEE "noted" "poster" "son"???!!!

Could it ACTUALLY be THEE "noted" "poster" "son" "believes" Ze MUST BE ABLE TO DISPLAY ("peacock") "exceeding" THEE "scale" Ze's "daddy" HAS SO "artfully"???!!!

Could it ACTUALLY be THEE "noted" "poster" "son" WILL "deny" "saying" "it ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one "son""???!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I don’t need to go crying to the mods.  I’ll go toe to toe with you and if I get out of bounds then I’m sure I will be warned.  Bring it.  Get it off your mind. You’ve been dancing around the subject for years.  Speak your mind boy.  

I'm not allowed, already had my warning to tread lightly.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yeah....I remember hearing the exact same thing during the Clinton and Obama years as well.....And also from over-the-top nervous type Lefties during every GOP presidency.

And I can same the same about Your "truth"....No thanks!

GO RV, then BV

I would really enjoying learning what you think my truth is?.....

Care to elaborate?

CL

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Haha, and there it is, the Trump Enabling.  Have a nice day Pitcher.

GO RV, then BV

Says the "Orange Man Bad", "Trump Hater"......all negative, all the time Shabs.....

You push........then you back off......it seems to be a game for you....😮

There are quite a few productive members.....value adding members... that you treat very disrespectfully...

One of these days the establishment will just remove you permanently.

Wonder where you'll surface after that?

CL

• Pow! 6

Found this article about voter fraud that is happening in Mississippi now in a local election. Trump won MS, but if there was fraud I still want to know about it and I want the perpetrators held accountable. In this case in Aberdeen MS it was (you guessed it) the Rats who committed the fraud, just like they did in the National Presidential election. If any judge had the BALLS to just look into the fraud it would or should be the demised of the Rat party. BUT NOOOOOO, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! Move along!

Judge Orders New Election After 78 Percent Mail-In Ballots Found Invalid%2C Notary Arrested for Voter Fraud

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

38 minutes ago, DesertEagle said:

Wont be back until tomorrow, only gets paid to post here 8am-330ish pm. No weekends

🤷🏿‍♂️🇺🇸🙋🏾‍♂️🥸🤦

You may be correct.....or he only posts while he's on the clock for the company he works for.....and the wife won't allow it on the weekend......

Either way.......pretty sad.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The conservative heavy SCOTUS has deemed otherwise.

GO RV, then BV

That's a Ball Faced LIE and you know it. 

The COWARDS of the SCOTUS never even listened to a single case. But I understand your mistake because you listen to SHITE news and regurgitate stupid lies. Which is why you're using an entire thread to attack something you don't even know the name of. 

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

QAnon

It's not QAnon, 

It's just Q. The Anons are those who read Q's drops. 

• Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm not allowed, already had my warning to tread lightly.

GO RV, then BV

You of all people....a card carrying member of the cancel culture crowd....know when to back down.....

Think about how far ahead of you guys Trump was with his ultimate cancel culture TV show.......

"You're fired!"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You may be correct.....or he only posts while he's on the clock for the company he works for.....and the wife won't allow it on the weekend......

🤠

Ran out of badges for today so here ya go my friend.

🇺🇸🙋🏾‍♂️

Also, if you have the extra time take a look around "THEE" poster likes to give themselves badges throughout the day.  Now thats funny!!!(being serious though)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 2/22/2021 at 5:44 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

FYI:

It's not QAnon.

It is "Q" that posts and the Anonymous ones known as "anons" that do research to discuss the drops.

I just scrolled through the thread a bit and saw LGD beat me to it to.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Says the "Orange Man Bad", "Trump Hater"......all negative, all the time Shabs.....

You push........then you back off......it seems to be a game for you....😮

There are quite a few productive members.....value adding members... that you treat very disrespectfully...

One of these days the establishment will just remove you permanently.

Wonder where you'll surface after that?

CL

There you go, pushing cancel culture against me.....again.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

Wont be back until tomorrow, only gets paid to post here 8am-330ish pm. No weekends

🤷🏿‍♂️🇺🇸🙋🏾‍♂️🥸🤦

I've hear this a number of times over the last few years.  Any poster could go back years, long before the rise of DJT and see that I very seldom post on the weekends, as I said then, that is my family time.....As for me getting paid to post here, has it ever occurred to any of you people that bash me, that many companies have 3 shifts and many people do their socializing in the morning after their shift, or before they go to bed for a later shift?  Question is, what are people accomplishing in their daily lives who seem to be here 24/7?

GO RV, then BV

13 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

12 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

🤠

Ran out of badges for today so here ya go my friend.

🇺🇸🙋🏾‍♂️

Also, if you have the extra time take a look around "THEE" poster likes to give themselves badges throughout the day.  Now thats funny!!!(being serious though)

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.jpeg.78a8fb48abddfa1ad80e6a46a7961f3f.jpeg

12 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

BINGO!!!!!

Whoa....quite the pile on....just like grade school kids.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

810am punch in

First post has Trump in it as usual 

🤷🏿‍♂️🇺🇸🙋🏾‍♂️🤔

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've hear this a number of times over the last few years.  Any poster could go back years, long before the rise of DJT and see that I very seldom post on the weekends, as I said then, that is my family time.....As for me getting paid to post here, has it ever occurred to any of you people that bash me, that many companies have 3 shifts and many people do their socializing in the morning after their shift, or before they go to bed for a later shift?  Question is, what are people accomplishing in their daily lives who seem to be here 24/7?

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

Yup thats pretty normal, winding down around 8pm while in the couch and just checking in this morning at 8am while things are slow at work. 

Not 8am-330pm Monday-Friday all day like you scrolling through trolling all threads trying to defend your radical thoughts and yahoo articles.

Reading your posts and reactions you remind me of a teenage know it all, your just here for conflict.(and dinar news i guess)  🤷🏿‍♂️🙋🏾‍♂️👏🏿🤦🤷🥸

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1