Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Opinions - 2/21/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  Article:  "Mazhar Salih: Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery"  Yeah, just that quick.  Magically what are we seven weeks into the year - we went from having huge deficits to now we're already in the recovery?  ...it's almost already close enough to start slowly but surely rising the value of the dinar to its true value.  That's just my opinion...

*** Footforward   I'm happy to exchange all of my dinar for anything over 3.50...catch it because it's going to be too fast...they make it sound like everyone caught a $9 rate on Kuwait dinar when in fact very few of any actually caught that outside of forex...

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "Parliamentary Finance Explains The Reasons For The Delay In Paying Employees' SalariesQuotes: "salaries will not be delayed this month or the coming months and they are fully insured." ; "...the delay that accompanies the payment of salaries every month is borne by the Accounting Department at the Ministry of Finance for its reliance on old mechanisms in banking transactions..."  This sure looks like there is a consensus in that they know a new mechanism is coming into play.  Modern is not in the old but new mechanism. Well that to me suggest they are to pay in a timely manner with a new rate (mechanism) in the future. A mechanism applied in such a manner that fully insures payments will be on time and not delayed any longer. Thereby, we can deduce they have a digital system coming into play. Probably one that will interlink with not only internal transactions but, regionally and globally...imo. I like it...

*** Frank26  If you go to a bank to exchange your dinars then they convince you - 'Would you like to deposit your capital gains in our bankWe have wealth managers who can advise you.  We have may packages and many services. Would you like to do that?' And you say to them. sure...Banks in the the U.S. they insure you.  It's called FDIC.  That's the insurance to cover your money in case it's stolen, burnt, lost or whatever it may be.  The insurance for FDIC is only $250k.  If you cashed out 1 million dollars worth and you deposit it into their bank account you want to ask them how much of my currency that I just put into your bank is insured?  If you deposit a million - three quarters of a million will not be insured.  You may say 'so what."  Trust me you want to insure your money... (Note:  Speak to your financial advisors at the appropriate time to protect you and your family's financial future.)..

*** Pimpy ...something is definitely happening... March seems to be the month.  What "it" is I'm not 100% sure. I'm monitoring all the chatter amongst those who know and trying to get definite details that I can prove.  All I know is there's a lot of scurrying going on and everything seems to be pointing towards the month of March.  What it is I don't know and that's frustrating because even the people I rely on that do know - even they don't know.  They just know something is coming up.  I'm not trying to get people overly hyped or really excited.  What I'm trying to say is we have no idea what it it is.  It might be good it might be bad.  I'm trying to find out for you guys...

*** Jeff  Article: "Mazhar Salih:  Iraq is on the bring of economic recovery" ...He's the former number 2 man of the central bank...when the central bank talk that's when you listen...I told you from when Iraq completed that Borrowing Law they could change the rate at any time...they were walking you into the season of the rate change.  This article confirms you're there...the rate change reduction...December 20th.  What they revealed to you is they had a specific goal that had to be reached in a specific amount of time.  That's why they had to do it on December 20th...they implemented a 90-day tool to reduce the note count in the country of Iraq to get the 3 zero notes out of circulation.  They needed 90 days on that...for it to be effective and get more than enough notes out of circulation...

*** Footforward  [Q? ...Why does everyone keep saying we will only have a short time to exchange?...]   Iraq is not going to sit around forever to wait for these notes to come in. They want to get them in as quickly as possible. I believe the rate will be good...

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... be blessed ... RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

15 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy  surely rising the value of the dinar to its true value. 

*** Frank26  If you cashed out 1 million dollars worth and you deposit it into their bank account you want to ask them how much of my currency that I just put into your bank is insured?  If you deposit a million - three quarters of a million will not be insured.  

hey pimpy : rising the value of the dinar? rising to what rate? from 1190 to 1460 is called rising? are you kidding me? are you smoking crack again?

hey frank : if you have a million dollar, you better invest in xrp or bitcoin or dong or iran currency than put your money in the bank with pretty low interest and only 250k fdic insured.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

*** Footforward   I'm happy to exchange all of my dinar for anything over 3.50...catch it because it's going to be too fast...they make it sound like everyone caught a $9 rate on Kuwait dinar when in fact very few of any actually caught that outside of forex...

Don't know about you, but I will GLADLY cash in at $1.50. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, yendor said:

Don't know about you, but I will GLADLY cash in at $1.50. 

$3.50-spread-fees=$3. I will run like hell to cash in at $3 and take a long vacation to the beach. Life is good and beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

I haven't heard anything about the Dong for a long time, is it still in play?

I have read somewhere  that Vietnam was getting a little nervous about POTUS trump and Sanctions but now biden has other things to destroy (like America, The American Way of Life and All Things Trump) and he isn't concerned about Foreign Currency   Manipulation just now.

Vietnam most likely wrote Hunter a check for the Big Guy, kicked a kilo of Meth  in a few Under Age Hookers as a bonus for Hunter brokering a deal. .

Karsten

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

I have read somewhere  that Vietnam was getting a little nervous about POTUS trump and Sanctions but now biden has other things to destroy (like America, The American Way of Life and All Things Trump) and he isn't concerned about Foreign Currency   Manipulation just now.

Vietnam most likely wrote Hunter a check for the Big Guy, kicked a kilo of Meth  in a few Under Age Hookers as a bonus for Hunter brokering a deal. .

Karsten

My brother-in-law is part owner of a business that moved their manufacturing from China to Vietnam about 1.5 years ago. He text me 2 weeks ago and said "If you're still trading currencies, you might want to look at VND and that he is thinking rates will be changing soon. I told him I was in already👍

• Upvote 2