Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 10:20 PM CST - 2/20/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Breitling *** [Q? What if we would have our money into bitcoin instead of IQD?] ...I'm not against cryptocurrencies.  It's a great way to store value.  But there's a huge risk here...What adds value to the bitcoin?  No body knows...they just shut all cryptocurrencies off in India ...Because they noticed that the supply x velocity of their local currency was going down.  They traced it to people investing in bitcoin...that's exactly what the United States is going to do.  I don't know when that is because there are so many U.S. dollars out there...If they get shut off you're not going to be able to exchange it for anything else.  You are stuck...That's one of the most riskiest things I can think of...(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Breitling *** There is a whole group of people that plan on storing their wealth in cryptocurrencies for the rest of their life.  I can promise you it's not going to happen.  Sooner or later it's going to hurt the supply x velocity of the U.S. dollar and it's going to get shut down...what actually adds value behind a cryptocurrency?  nothing...What country is backing their local currency with bitcoin?  It doesn't exist...That's all you need to know...What can you buy with the cryptocurrencies?  You can't...you can't pay bills with it.  You can't pay medical bills with it.  You can't go buy a car with it...I'm not telling people not to get into it..But I'm telling you there is a wall and that risk is too big...(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Bruce ***...I know that Iraq did pass their budget – they did everything they were supposed to do and yet I do not believe that rate is going to be put out yet – but I know they are prepared to - there is the timing - to that alone – they are not going to put it out until they are ready to get started...I am excited, we are about ready to get started...

*** Jeff *** Article: "To the executive branch to the Central Bank of Iraq This article is not from the Central Bank of Iraq...you can only trust and believe what the central bank tells you.  Not these other groups...  This is referring to the Article posted by Pimpy in today's Noontime post which stated: *** Pimpy *** Article: "To the executive branch to the Central Bank of Iraq". Quote: "the new exchange rate is required for the Iraqi dinar towards U.S. dollar which is 1 dinar equals 1 U.S. dollar.  That requires deleting the three zeros.So, I'm still confident the deleting three zeros is from the exchange rate as I mentioned in my response to two replys. RON

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

Normally I think Breitling is spot on but his view on Cryptocurrency is misinformed. I can buy all kinds of goods with it including a Tesla. Miami is looking to accept cryptocurrency for taxes, and several Central Banks adding it to reserve currency stack. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

• 3 weeks later...

You guys and conspiracy theory. I’m still waiting on Trump to initiate some act to take back over and recommand the emergency broadcast systems. Now crypto is the Nazi infiltration. Sound like the rumors guru section. Lol! 

47 minutes ago, nfire said:

You guys and conspiracy theory. I’m still waiting on Trump to initiate some act to take back over and recommand the emergency broadcast systems. Now crypto is the Nazi infiltration. Sound like the rumors guru section. Lol! 

The CIA created the term "conspiracy theory" to keep people from researching things they called a conspiracy. To keep people asleep. To hide the truth. You might be one of the last ones to wake up, who knows... People who have not done any or enough research make fun of the people who have done the research shows the true ignorance of those laughing..

Its ok though, you will see when the time is right i suppose..