Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts on World Events

tjokie

This is something I've been contemplating writing for some time, but a recent article in The Morning Brew just kind of convinced me that it's time to put in "on paper".  I haven't listed the links, but all of the information I reference is available on Google.  I apologize if that offends some, but...oh well!

I'm reading an article in a publication called "Morning Brew".  I can send you the link if you're interested.   This is an article from this morning:

Israel is furthest along

Powered by the fastest vaccination campaign in the world, Israel’s cabinet voted this week to open shopping malls and museums to the public. Gyms, sporting events, hotels, and swimming pools can also reopen...but only for those with a “green badge.”

• A green badge is a QR code that citizens can present to show they’ve been vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19. The badge gives them access to restaurants, events, and other leisure activities.
    • The government has stopped short of making vaccines mandatory, but hopes the green badge system incentivizes holdouts to join the 2.6+ million Israelis who have already received two doses.

The reason I find this significant is that people are only going to be allowed to participate in any kind of social life IF THEY HAVE A DIGITAL GREEN CARD!  I find it interesting that ISRAEL is the 1st to introduce this and it's a move towards controlling the masses using digital technology!  

Other technology that already exists:

1.) "Invisible" tattoos that can only be seen with the naked eye under blacklight.  This would explain how people might be more accepting of receiving such an IDENTIFICATION MARK on the forehead or hand and how simply walking through a blacklight scanner would reveal whether or not one has "the mark".

2.) Elon Musk, Owner of TESLA and one of the world's richest people, has been working for years on implanting electrodes into a pig's brain in order to interpret its thoughts.  A recent article stated that he has been successful and will soon be taking HUMAN volunteers for the next phase of trials.  You might think that this would never happen, but the article stated that people are lining up to volunteer!  It's only a short jump in technology to move from interpretation to programming!

3.) Bill Gates has stated that one of his technology development companies now has the ability to introduce nano-bots into the human body that will be able to track people's location, monitor health and organ function, etc.  I think that says enough!

4.) BITCOIN.  As more and more countries continue to simply print money out of thin air with nothing of any tangible value to back it, the value of their currencies continue to decline at a historic rate!  This hastens what experts have been saying for years.  FIAT currencies (currencies that have nothing more than the good faith of other countries and have NOTHING OF TANGIBLE VALUE supporting it) will cause a massive financial and economic collapse.  The actual value of the US $ has been declining for decades!  It continues to decline as the nat'l debt increases.  Other countries such as China are beginning to attract our allies away and establish their own currency as an international mode of exchange.  They are doing so by issuing gold certificates for the purchase of oil!  They have been increasing their gold supply by a greater percentage than any other country in the world and have the resources to pull this off!

Keeping this in mind, this is where digital currencies come in to play.  BTC (BITCOIN) and other digital currencies are all all-time highs with projections by major money people that it will only go higher!  These digital currencies are already gaining worldwide business and government acceptance.  Elon Musk recently purchased $1.5 BILLION of BTC when it was $45,000/BTC at the current rate, he has already made over $300 MILLION, in about 3 weeks!  Also, more and more governments are beginning to buy and store BTC as a national reserve currency.

The reason, I believe, why this is significant is that the current global economic and financial system is based on debt and fiat currency.  Anyone who knows anything about economics will, and does, agree that it is doomed to implode.  the only safe haven will be precious metals (i.e. gold and silver) and digital assets.  This sets the world up for a movement to digital currency to become a global medium of exchange (One world currency).  There are many reasons why this also makes perfect sense from a financial and economic standpoint.  One major tech company executive stated that the recent pandemic crisis was the best thing that could have happened from a technology standpoint.  He stated that huge advances have been allowed to happen in a matter of months rather than years in simply the willingness of the older generations to become more accepting of digital technology...the last major barrier to global acceptance!

I will be the 1st to admit that I'm no Revelations expert, but I do believe that the signs are very apparent with only a basic understanding of what the Bible tells us to be aware of...to know the signs of the times!  I'm not trying to scare anyone, but I do feel an overwhelming sense of responsibility to share what I see.  I know we are ready and anxiously await seeing our Father in heaven, but so many are not!  These folks need to know and it will become increasingly more difficult to talk to them about it as the world mentality moves away from basic moral beliefs that there is one God and only one way to Him, through confession with our voice and belief in our hearts that Jesus Christ is His son and died on the cross for our sins.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, tjokie said:

I will be the 1st to admit that I'm no Revelations expert

It's Revelation. There is no s. 

And yes you are correct  in your sensing of something biblical coming. I've been attempting to do the very same thing myself. My last attempt was turned into a foolish argument about the shape of the earth. I have studied eschatology from an amateureal point of view my whole life. And the only thing I've received of the Holy Spirit is that no one knows, or can know, exactly where we are in the grand scheme of things. It is given to us to know the signs of the times and to follow the unction's of the Holy Spirit. 

Having said that, I strongly believe that we literally looking at the last days and are thus somewhere at the beginning of the Tribulation. I not only base this belief from my life long studies but also from reading and hearing comments as you've made here. This event is so massive that as we approach it more and more people are going to sense something is amiss. 

As a warning I try to tell people that there is NOTHING more important for them to do now than Pray. Seek ye First the Kingdom of Heaven. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My last attempt was turned into a foolish argument about the shape of the earth.

Agreed whole hardily:

Knowing the earths shape is not a salvation issue (at least I don't think it is) - 

There are obviously multiple deceptions that are being thrown out at us.

The biggest one is that there is no creator and savior...

Thank you for your thoughts LGD.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tjokie said:

As more and more countries continue to simply print money out of thin air with nothing of any tangible value to back it, the value of their currencies continue to decline at a historic rate! 

Pretty interesting that one can take a piece of worthless paper and buy something that they can not touch or feel that someone else said is worth something.

Mind blowing. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

22 hours ago, bigwave said:

Pretty interesting that one can take a piece of worthless paper and buy something that they can not touch or feel that someone else said is worth something.

Mind blowing. LOL

Thank you for your support and friendship Brother. 

I just received another shipment of Silver today. and am looking to get much more soon. Anyone reading this really should get some Silver ASAP.  It's the Bitcoin of precious metals. And in the end it will at the very least feed your family. 

• Upvote 2

There is a whole group of people that plan on storing their wealth in cryptocurrencies for the rest of their life.  I can promise you it's not going to happen.  Sooner or later it's going to hurt the supply x velocity of the U.S. dollar and it's going to get shut down...what actually adds value behind a cryptocurrency?  nothing...What country is backing their local currency with bitcoin?  It doesn't exist...That's all you need to know...What can you buy with the cryptocurrencies?  You can't...you can't pay bills with it.  You can't pay medical bills with it.  You can't go buy a car with it...I'm not telling people not to get into it..But I'm telling you there is a wall and that risk is too big..----This was from Breitling today

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Cryptos, which I recently got Into a little, are the ssvery definition of  Fiat Currency . Almost a Ponsi scheme. With all that Prehistoric Man said being true , that is why I only got into  them, in a small way recently . Can't win if you do not play.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

True. But those of you that remember the dot com boom/bust will see similarities. My Uncle made multiple millions in the boom but was not paying attention. So he gave a lot back. This is the same thing. Block chain is not going away but most of the crypto’s will. Some people will become wealthy but most will give it back!  

• Pow! 1

Then my suggestion (if you are invested in cryptos) is to ride the trend up until you can cash in enough of you earnings to get ALL of your initial investment back. NOW you are riding with house $$ and if you lose it all you only lost your profit (if you did not sell as things reversed). If you made a profit and kept you initial investment then perhaps metals or real estate would be a good avenue to persue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

There is a whole group of people that plan on storing their wealth in cryptocurrencies for the rest of their life.  I can promise you it's not going to happen.  Sooner or later it's going to hurt the supply x velocity of the U.S. dollar and it's going to get shut down...what actually adds value behind a cryptocurrency?  nothing...What country is backing their local currency with bitcoin?  It doesn't exist...That's all you need to know...What can you buy with the cryptocurrencies?  You can't...you can't pay bills with it.  You can't pay medical bills with it.  You can't go buy a car with it...I'm not telling people not to get into it..But I'm telling you there is a wall and that risk is too big..----This was from Breitling today

I agree with most of what you said.  However, there are companies currently taking digital tokens/coins as payment for goods and services.  Elon Musk stated that he will soon be accepting BTC as payment for Tesla's.  Ford Motor Co. has stated they are considering following suit.  There was one other Auto Co., but I can't remember which one.  Electroneum (ETN) is based entirely on providing cell service to 3rd world societies and using ETN as payment (Condensed version).  I believe those who use their service can also buy goods using ETN.  That's just one example.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Another excellent example of the media mind control. 

Believe everything you are told. And forget doing any research on your own because Breitling will tell you all you need to know. 

Oh, and that Dragon Markinsa showed us in the baseball game yesterday was real too. 

Now for some facts. 

China is in fact currently considering using Bitcoin as a Reserve currency. 

You can use Bitcoin and a number of cryptos to purchase ANYTHING you desire via a debit card. There's even an advertisement for one such card right here on Dinarvets. 

Several nations around the world are currently looking into creating their own Crypto currency to replace and or support their current currency. 

Bitcoin has risen by more than 58% in the last month. With the bulk of investment coming from institutional investors, ie. Hedge funds and retirement plans. This is only going to expand. 

And finally naysayers love to mention that Bitcoin is the epitome of Fiat currency as a reason for staying in the dollar market. The ignorance of this believe is beyond belief as nothing in the world of currency is more worthless than the dollar. 

But I submit that Bitcoin is NOT a true Fiat currency. 

People have used the dollar for hundreds of years, only because we weren't allowed to use anything else. 

Today, however, people are turning to Bitcoin and precious metals. It's the people who desire to use Bitcoin over the dollar that gives Bitcoin value. Will the government attempt to eventually control it? Without a doubt. But I suspect that those who invest in this today are going to come out on top in the end. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LGD, Fiat Money/Fiat Currency is defined as: Fiat money is any money that is accepted by a government for paying taxes or debt, but is not pegged to or backed directly by gold and other valuables. Fiat money does not have significant intrinsic value or use value. Wikipedia So crypto IS fiat money . Some businesses, entertainers, and perhaps 1 or 2 governments some where may accept it to resolve a debt/taxes , a technicality,  still a fiat currency/bond at best as it's not backed by precious metals, oil, or other assets . Fact: India has barred the use of crypto to transact business in country so as not to have the competition with their national currency. Fact, that said I do not deny the present effects of Bitcoin and other cryptos, AAVE has given me great returns so far and I got into that by accident. Cryptos are real, and carry alot of financial power with them, they are still a fiat currency . No one here is a naysayer , they just have a different opinion on crypto. Just like investing in IQD , folks are speculating . As with stocks or bonds, the wise investors/speculators will have a exit strategy to make money. IQD RV at 50 cents, folks will cash in. I will consider riding the IQD wave to a dollar, and cash out a portion then depending if the GOI has a formula for a float when they RV. Still others will ride it to $3.00 . Thus all are exit plans, and each manage risk at different levels . Prehistoricman , and others are merely expressing THEIR exit plan , naysayers they aren't just because they hold a different focus on crypto than you . Is the SEC suit of XRP not interesting ? I believe, the SEC, the US Government are trying to define XRP as a bond and not a currency, a fiat bond. If they are successful in doing that it will set the precedent that will redefine cryptos world wide. Imho. The hype behind it will have it then RV up to $1,000 - $10,000 per XRP coin/bond. You will then be required to cash out your XRP in USD to gain the financial benefits . Making XRP the first USD backed crypto.  Me, my exit strategy from crypto is right when it gets me to the 2 million mark first. That's good enough for me. . Maybe at the 1 mil mark if this IQD HITS $1.10 .  JMHO . I still do not believe that any country, like India, will allow cryptos to flourish once they start competing with a country's currency, as the country would then loose it governmental and economic sovereignty.  Jmho, and.my exit strategy.  

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Elon Musk Tweeted this today. I imagine it was in response to his debate with Peter Schiff yesterday. Schiff is a Gold bug...

That was awesome 😝😜

Here’s a thought, people are so rapped up in today that they see a possible potential. Let’s say you were in high school when bitcoin came out. You were a tech geek and wondered what this is. Looked at mining but didn’t have the $400 to buy the equipment. But you had $20 to buy a few coins. Played with a few wallets the got on with your life. Now your 30 something and remember an old thumb drive 🤔.... that $20 can now buy a nice house, pay off your school loans and any other debt you have. 

The moral of the story is buy a lotto ticket or something with potential. What is the possibility of that lotto ticket paying off your debt in 10 years. That’s the problem with a society that wants immediate satisfaction. 

“The first such instance occurred in 2011. Bitcoin's price jumped from $1 in April of that year to a peak of $32 in June, a gain of 3200% within three short months”

“How much is 1988 Bitcoins in United States? — 1988 Bitcoins equal 114331308.78 US Dollars”

Yes that say $1 is 114,331,308 bitcoins that’s why you see people with millions of bitcoin in the rich list. They could see you twenty dollar potential Then dumped more in as it grew. 

So next time your in front of a lotto machine with $20 maybe go home and do a little research. That $20 you’re not worried about giving away may pay off big in the future!!! 

@new york kevin I believe you are correct. A government sovereignty is mostly based on its currency. That’s why you have to pay attention to your investments be it crypto’s or anything else and get your initial investment back and take any big profits latter if you can. Because nothing last forever. I do believe XRP is going to be around a while but I’m sure it will be regulated out of the hands of the little people like us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Do not be surprised at anything India does. Remember they were once under British rule and even today the effects of that rule still manifests itself in many ways. For example, when you depart India at the airport (as an aircrew member) you must go by immigration and sign a 2 inch thick logbook. By that I mean this book probably holds multiple thousands of names and signatures before it is filled and store and new book started. With technology today you would think they would become more modernized, but withh their huge population, just  keeping the accuracy of this log gives someone a menial, yet in their mind important job. Very anal these days but, very "formal" and" offical" and authoritarian. Also when you depart the country of India, you are asked if you have any Rupiahs on you. If you say no and they serch and find any leaving the country you are in deep do do. It is against the Indian laws to bring Rupiahs in or out of their country. Why? Who knows, just the mindset that has long been prevalent in India. I was on a trip from India to Hong Kong and one of our pilots declared he had Rupiahs on him that were the equivilant of $0.25 and you would have thought there had been an International Secuity Breach of the greatest magnitude. All hell broke loose. The crewmember told the customs agent (who was dressed in all white, with gold shoulder boards and tassels, looking very authoritative) that he could have the Rupiahs. OMG, he was accused of bribery and we thought he was going to get locked up. After many minutes of discussion and calming and apologetic rheteric, the agent made the crewmember go buy a piece of gum or candy or something for the 25 cents he had in Rupiahs. UNBELIEVABLE!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1