Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoking Gun! Joe Biden’s Dept. of Energy Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Killer Storm

Smoking Gun! Joe Biden’s Dept. of Energy Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Killer Storm

by Adan Salazar

A week before, Texas begged for help and asked for DOE to lift federal regulations barring state's energy output.
energy-23456234.jpg
Image Credit:
Ron Jenkins/Getty Images

An Emergency Order from the Biden administration’s Department of Energy shows Texas energy grid operator ERCOT was instructed to stay within green energy standards by purchasing energy from outside the state at a higher cost, throttling power output throughout the state ahead of a catastrophic polar vortex.

Alex Jones is breaking this down on the Friday, Feb. 19 edition of Infowars Live:

KnockOut-TopBanner-4.jpg

Going into effect Sunday, Feb. 14, Emergency Order 202-21-1 shows the Energy Dept. was aware of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s statewide disaster declaration and that ERCOT was readying gas utilities in preparation for a demand surge.

ercot-3525.jpg

The order shows Acting Energy Secretary David Huizenga did not waive environmental restrictions to allow for maximum energy output, instead ordering ERCOT to utilize all resources in order to stay within acceptable emissions standards – including purchasing energy from outside the state.

all-entities.jpg

“ERCOT anticipates that this Order may result in exceedance of emissions of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, mercury, and carbon monoxide emissions, as well as wastewater release limits,” the order states. “To minimize adverse environmental impacts, this Order limits operation of dispatched units to the times and within the parameters determined by ERCOT for reliability purposes.”

ercot-anticipates.jpg

Moreover, the order instructed an “incremental amount of restricted capacity” to be sold to ERCOT at “a price no lower than $1,500/MWh,” an increase of over 6,000 percent over February 2020 prices of $18.20.

higher-cost.jpg

On Wednesday, the Dallas Business Journal reported, “Electricity on the Texas grid has averaged about $1,137.33 per megawatt hour so far in February, up from $18.20 per megawatt hour in February 2020, according to data from the Electricity Reliability Council of Texas. That’s a jump of more than 6,000 percent.”

Days later, the Public Utility Commission of Texas set prices at $9,000/MWh.

KnockOut-hero-385.jpg

The EO shows the Biden administration basically ordered ERCOT to throttle its energy output by forcing it to comply with environmental green energy standards, while knowing full well Texans could freeze to death in their homes with zero electricity as temperatures plunged into the single digits.

Read the order:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If this is true then Biden should be Impeached, charged for murder, or BOTH!!

Apparently, it is not true. The reports that I have read, identify the problem as an infrastructure failure and the primary source of failure was natural gas facilities which were not designed to handle the freezing weather. Further, the engineers stated they could not imagine the scenario that  caused the failure.

So lets move on and stop playing the blame game. It does not help in any way and actually impedes progress in fixing the problems And lord knows our infrastructure has a few things to fix. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The EO shows the Biden administration basically ordered ERCOT to throttle its energy output by forcing it to comply with environmental green energy standards, while knowing full well Texans could freeze to death in their homes with zero electricity as temperatures plunged into the single digits.

:salute:

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

In all fairness, the initial reports activated the blame strategy until the facts were able to come out. 

The first person I heard in the Blame Game was Beto O’Roake, followed by The Mayor of Houston.  That got the Govenor blaming Ercot and then it’s been all about Ted Cruz the last few days.  Today AOC is in town.  Ya, everything is politized these days.

There will be plenty of blame to go around but the bottom line is people were without Electricity and Water for days in the coldest temps in decades.  People have died and for that there is NO excuse.  

While the natural gas freezing was a big big factor there were many other things that were overlooked and were not handled very well.  Have you read the EO?  If that is remotely true then I can understand why the Dems are blaming everyone but their Own Dept of Energy Chief.  If it comes out that this is in any way, shape, or form a punitive action against Texas, then there will be, and should be Hell to pay.   Playing vindictive petty political games in a Killer Storm is beyond irresponsible and reprehensible.  

I will move on and get on with my life but I will be watching this story very carefully.   

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 5

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

People have died and for that there is NO excuse.  

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I will move on and get on with my life but I will be watching this story very carefully.   

Thanks for your reply Pitcher, I will join you in that endeavor unless dealing with an RV reroutes my full attention. I just got my power back and the hunt for water is in full progress. Hope you and your family are doing OK.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Thank you for yours as well. I know Central Texas got hit pretty hard.  I have a number of good friends who live in and around Austin.  We got electricity late Wednesday but our water is still out.  

We have one one family member who was in a horrific car accident when a person ran a red light and couldn’t stop on the icy road.  My niece is a ER nurse and was on her way to work.  I am usually a calm and fairly steady person but this has me really shook up.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for yours as well. I know Central Texas got hit pretty hard.  I have a number of good friends who live in and around Austin.  We got electricity late Wednesday but our water is still out.  

We have one one family member who was in a horrific car accident when a person ran a red light and couldn’t stop on the icy road.  My niece is a ER nurse and was on her way to work.  I am usually a calm and fairly steady person but this has me really shook up.  

:praying:.     for Texas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

From a friend that studies the HAARP situation:

"Second, saw this posted on telegram along with lots of speculation about HAARP being involved in the Texas storm. Something stinks about this storm as magically, today, all of the 
power is on and operating perfectly (it finally got a few degrees above freezing in Dallas).

Blessings to all.

What would be the purpose of an engineered snow storm that would leave 5 Million + people without power?  Guess what Biden will be doing next? Buying more transformers from China??

Credits: Cindy McGill

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather. I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering. I couldn’t sleep actually...So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc. It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO the year prior secured our power grid by giving China no access.)

Here below is the snippet buried in Biden’s Keystone pipeline EO.

“c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.”

Just a small little paragraph tucked away in one of Biden’s EO’s the first day he was in office under the umbrella of “restoring science to tackle the climate crisis”.

Source:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/.../executive-order.../

So I researched our energy transformers that supply our power grid. Turns out, we have had zero transformers in this country that were manufactured in China prior to 2009. From 2009 -2019, China has manufactured 200 of our transformers, supplying 60% of our power grid. 

Trump’s EO states this snippet, interestingly enough.

May 1, 2020 order, President Trump stated that 

“the United States should no longer purchase transformers and other electric grid equipment manufactured in China. He signaled that it is important to end relationships that U.S. utilities have directly with Chinese businesses and multi-national companies manufacturing transformers in China, which are later plugged into the electric grid in the United States.

Chinese power equipment can be embedded with software and hardware that can be remotely accessed, enhancing China’s ability to commit cyberattacks. Because power transformers are huge and weigh between 100 and 400 tons, it is not easy to identify embedded software or hardware. There is also a potential hardware risk since counterfeit items can be easily put into large power transformers.”

Source - Trump’s EO here:

https://www.federalregister.gov/.../securing-the-united...

What prompted Trump’s EO was this prior report right here. The Department of Energy found in this report, that there were :

6 - US power transformer manufacturers 

30- Chinese power transformer manufacturers. 

Source:

https://www.energy.gov/.../04/f15/LPTStudyUpdate-040914.pdf

Most recent projects were completed in 

Houston

Las Vegas

New Jersey

If you lookup “ Electric Panda”.... you will wonder why in the heck this isn’t front page news now with Texas. 

Conclusively, Biden, on his first day in office, opened up the American electrical grid to China. 

His very first day in office. 3 weeks later, 5 million are without power and struggling to keep their families warm, and many livestock are unable to survive the emergent conditions caused by my power and limited water.”

Read cost of food etc will rise due to at least to date 30% of crops, livestock etc didn't make it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

On 2/20/2021 at 10:11 AM, Pitcher said:

When an EO that directly results in the death of people I think yes.  

Deregulated Energy States & Markets

This up-to-date map shows deregulated electric and gas markets in the US as of 2018.  Keep in mind that no state has an energy market that is completely deregulated.  The closest state is Texas with approximately 85% of the state having access to energy choice.

Deregulated Energy States

State Gas Year Electric Year Comments
Alabama No N/A No N/A No Comments
Alaska No N/A No N/A No Comments
Arizona No N/A No N/A In 2004 energy regulation was placed on hold due to various regulatory orders.
Arkansas No N/A No N/A In 2003 Bill 1114 was signed to reverse energy deregulation laws.
California Yes 1995 Yes* N/A *California’s electric choice works on a very limited lottery system called DirectAcccess.
Colorado Yes 1999 No N/A Colorado is Natural Gas Deregulated, however no utilities currently offer choice programs.
Connecticut Yes* 1996 Yes 1998 *Gas choice is partial and very limited.
Delaware No* N/A Yes 1999 *Gas choice was trialed and discontinued.
Florida Yes 2002 No N/A No Comments
Georgia Yes 1998 No N/A No Comments
Hawaii No N/A No N/A No Comments
Idaho No N/A No N/A No Comments
Illinois Yes 2002 Yes 1997 Approximately 75% of the state of Illinois is eligible for Natural Gas Choice.
Indiana Yes 1998 No N/A Natural Gas Choice is only available for NIPSCO customers.
Iowa Yes* 1997 No N/A *Natural Gas Choice is only available to a small number of consumers.
Kansas No N/A No N/A No Comments
Kentucky Yes 2000 No N/A No Comments
Louisiana No N/A No N/A No Comments
Maine Yes* 1998 Yes 2000 *Natural Gas Choice underwent more of a ‘restructuring’ process. It is only available to Industrial and Commercial consumers.
Maryland Yes* 1995 Yes 1999 *Some residential, commercial and industrial customers in some areas of Maryland are not eligible for Natural Gas Choice.
Massachusetts Yes 1998 Yes 1998 No Comments
Michigan Yes 2008 Yes 1998 No Comments
Minnesota No N/A No N/A No Comments
Mississippi No N/A No N/A No Comments
Missouri No N/A No N/A No Comments
Montana Yes 1986 No N/A No Comments
Nebraska Yes 1998 No N/A No Comments
Nevada No N/A No N/A Nevada is currently campaigning to adopt energy deregulation. The status of this state could change in the near future.
New Hampshire Yes* 1998 Yes 1998 *New Hampshire does not offer Natural Gas Choice to residential customers at this time.
New Jersey Yes 1999 Yes 1999 No Comments
New Mexico Yes 1980s No N/A Natural Gas Choice is available however, participation is very limited.
New York Yes 1999 Yes 1997 No Comments
North Carolina No N/A No N/A No Comments
North Dakota No N/A No N/A No Comments
Ohio Yes 1997 Yes 1996 No Comments
Oklahoma No N/A No N/A In 2001 Senate Bill 440 was signed for further investigation and study of the impacts of energy deregulation.
Oregon No N/A Yes 1997 No Comments
Pennsylvania Yes 1999 Yes 1996 No Comments
Rhode Island Yes 1996 Yes 1996 No Comments
South Carolina No N/A No N/A No Comments
South Dakota Yes 2005 No N/A No Comments
Tennessee No N/A No N/A No Comments
Texas Yes* N/A Yes 2002 Electricity deregulation is available to 85% of Texans.  *Gas choice is available to commercial customers who consumer 3,650 MCF/annually.
Utah No N/A No N/A No Comments
Vermont No N/A No N/A No Comments
Virginia Yes 2001 Yes 2007 Both Natural Gas and Electric Choice programs are limited for residential consumers.
Washington No N/A No N/A No Comments
Washington DC Yes 1999 Yes 2001 No Comments
West Virginia Yes 2010 No N/A Natural Gas Choice is available but participation is very limited.
Wisconsin No* N/A No N/A *Wisconsin’s Natural Gas Choice program was discontinued in 2001.
Wyoming Yes* 1996 No N/A *Very limited program, only one utility offers a choice program.

This page will be updated as frequently as necessary.

https://www.electricchoice.com/map-deregulated-energy-markets/ 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, nstoolman1 said:

The Left has been doing it for 4 years.

Everything is and was Trumps fault. 

Sure, I get it.....an E.O. was signed and magically two weeks later the power grid had aged 25 years to the point of failure.  Makes sense.  Deregulation is a great thing, as it keeps costs down.....as expensive protective measures can be cut from the budget.  Seems there's plenty of blame to go around in Texas beyond the green energy sector.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Pow! 1

The Independent

Former Trump advisor says Texas power outages are consequence of electing

Graeme Massie
Sun, February 21, 2021, 7:14 PM

<p>Former Trump advisor says Texas power outages are consequence of electing Biden</p> (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Former Trump advisor says Texas power outages are consequence of electing Biden

(Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Donald Trump’s former economic adviser has claimed that the Texas winter storm power outages are “the consequences” of Joe Biden being in the White House.

Millions of residents of the Lone Star state were left without power, heat and water after it was pummeled by the record-breaking freeze.

Mr Kudlow was happy to blame it on Mr Biden, who has been president for one month, but he did not try and explain how the president had caused the unprecedented grid failure.

“I think they’ve moved very rapidly toward the progressive left position on a lot of these issues,” Mr Kudlow said of the Biden administration on Fox News.

“He tried to temper it with talk about unity. There was some talk about moving to the center, that there would be more balance, there wouldn’t be a far-left progressive agenda.

“Unfortunately in the early weeks - what, we’ve got a month here - it has been a left, progressive agenda.

“He’s gone after the energy sector. You saw some of the consequences in Texas. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

https://news.yahoo.com/former-trump-advisor-says-texas-001424659.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1