Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feb 19th.....Big Day!

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Good news.

So...What happens to the results if they show fraud and election theft???

Slap on the wrist and a "Don't do that again." or will those states be removed from the electoral talley? 

There are a number of other filings working their way up the courts.......those should come into play......

My best guess Is a do-over on the federal elections.....complicated.....but pretty clear if an election was altered by illegal means it can't stand...

Many believe that once the courts rule....the Military can step in for the redo....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Good news.

So...What happens to the results if they show fraud and election theft???

Slap on the wrist and a "Don't do that again." or will those states be removed from the electoral talley? 

If fraud is proven, then there is no other recourse than to take the fraudulent vote away. The Election results will not be allowed to stand if fraud is proven. We are country based on principles and the Constitution which the Supreme Court is duly sworn into follow. A shaking for sure in the United States. But haven't we already been experiencing this shaking: a non-politician becoming president of the United States, new policies and executive decisions that totally go against politics and corruption allowed to thrive in our government and now exposed, a pandemic, months and months of riots and the burning down of cities, the exposure of massive fraud in our election, censorship of one entire political party, a historic massive winter ice storm that battled with more than half of the United States. This is just some of the things that have happened oh, I believe the great shaking is happening it would be shocking to many and a sigh of relief too many more. It's in the hands of the Supreme Court now. They must do the right thing and I believe they will. The world is literally watching.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On the other hand, if no fraud, or not enough fraud to affect the election results is determined through the courts, then changes to further election protocols moving forward should be enacted, the results of this election cycle remain intact, and Joe Biden is accepted by all naysayers as the duly elected 46th President of the United States of America....Or does the election fraud rhetoric simply continue at a higher decibel for the next 4 years?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Shabs, sometimes I feel like I'm picking on you, but don't mean to - however your responses cause me to question - ".... and Joe Biden is accepted by all naysayers as the duly elected 46th President of the United States of America....Or does the election fraud rhetoric simply continue at a higher decibel for the next 4 years?"

When I read those statements, 1) I'm a naysayer against Biden and he will never be my president and 2) how is the rhetoric any different from what the Trump supporters endured from the left from day one with him in office? I will honor the office of the president, but not this man. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

On the other hand, if no fraud, or not enough fraud to affect the election results is determined through the courts, then changes to further election protocols moving forward should be enacted, the results of this election cycle remain intact, and Joe Biden is accepted by all naysayers as the duly elected 46th President of the United States of America....Or does the election fraud rhetoric simply continue at a higher decibel for the next 4 years?

GO RV, then BV

Russia, Russia, Russia never died down despite no evidence....

The election irregularities are very real.....and easily documented....

It will not surprise me to see the SC take up these 2 cases.....fast track them.....and start next week.....that would fit in well with the early March theories......     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

35 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Shabs, sometimes I feel like I'm picking on you, but don't mean to - however your responses cause me to question - ".... and Joe Biden is accepted by all naysayers as the duly elected 46th President of the United States of America....Or does the election fraud rhetoric simply continue at a higher decibel for the next 4 years?"

When I read those statements, 1) I'm a naysayer against Biden and he will never be my president and 2) how is the rhetoric any different from what the Trump supporters endured from the left from day one with him in office? I will honor the office of the president, but not this man. 

That's a good answer....I expected nothing less.  As what goes around comes around...and therefore nobody will be ever to use the overused "hypocrite" comment with respect to politics ever again.  I like it.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Russia, Russia, Russia never died down despite no evidence....

The election irregularities are very real.....and easily documented....

It will not surprise me to see the SC take up these 2 cases.....fast track them.....and start next week.....that would fit in well with the early March theories......     CL

Hmm, the March theories.....is that the "no U.S. president has actually been the U.S. president since the late 1800's" theory that's been kicked around on the dark net?  What happens if the cases are not taken up?  Or they are, but not until fall?  Or they are and they are judged a failure?  What will be the next date being speculated on?  And the next?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Hmm, the March theories.....is that the "no U.S. president has actually been the U.S. president since the late 1800's" theory that's been kicked around on the dark net?  What happens if the cases are not taken up?  Or they are, but not until fall?  Or they are and they are judged a failure?  What will be the next date being speculated on?  And the next?

GO RV, then BV

All speculation on your part....if the election was altered in any way.....foriegn or domestic.......wouldn't you want that to be corrected?

For me, the is present and future........

Acknowledging that is broken and needs to be fixed for 22 and 24 is admitting that it was broken in 20.....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

How about this, if the SC determines there was overwhelming fraud in the election and President Trump won by a landslide victory, and is reinstated for his second term, will you accept him as the duly elected president?

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

22 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

How about this, if the SC determines there was overwhelming fraud in the election and President Trump won by a landslide victory, and is reinstated for his second term, will you accept him as the duly elected president?

I don't think he will based on the last 4 years of Orange Man Bad and he tweets too much. Jmho 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

fraud in the election and President Trump won by a landslide victory, and is reinstated for his second term, will you accept him as the duly elected president?

That’s a great post.  Can’t wait to hear the response if it happens.  

don't think he will based on the last 4 years of Orange Man Bad and he tweets too much. Jmho 

No, probably not.  I’m not so sure he has accepted Biden because he’s here everyday bashing anything Trump, Republican, or Conservative.  

He’s a political Hack.  A shill, probably paid to post nonesense.  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 9

13 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Ooh...I like this.  Tell you what, I will take your deal, even publicly profess my loyalty to Trump on this forum if he's reinstated, if....you'll publicly profess your loyalty to duly elected President Biden if Trump's not reinstated....Honorably take the deal or don't, the choice is yours, 8th ID.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Ooh...I like this.  Tell you what, I will take your deal, even publicly profess my loyalty to Trump on this forum if he's reinstated, if....you'll publicly profess your loyalty to duly elected President Biden if Trump's not reinstated....Honorably take the deal or don't, the choice is yours, 8th ID.

GO RV, then BV 

Dude back to the beginning of this entire thread how can he be duly elected if there's a question of fraud and Proof of fraud and there are several cases going to the SC. But if you choose to believe it or not a lot of people doubt that there was a fair election a lot of people believe that there was fraud, proof enough that it's in front of the SC right now. If a lot of people have questions and if there is proof of fraud, wouldn't you want that to be examined to really know? If the Supreme Court rulings show that Biden is President and won in a fair election I'll accept it. Right now I don't accept him as my president because there is proof and there are cases in front of the Supreme Court. I know you're getting a kick out of this thread. But I have a feeling you won't for very much longer, sayin.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 8

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Pretty one sided bet on your part......

How about your status quo.....vs.... a do over on the election?

Show me conclusive evidence there wasn't any tampering in this election and I'll be happy to acknowledge Biden, or the deep state that runs him, as the winner!

Common sense alone tells me there is no way he won this election.....and those items have been posted many times.....(here's one to refresh your memory....how does a guy that doesn't campaign.....(who picks as his VP the only candidate who called him out as a racist and rapist)....get 14 million more votes than a very popular Obama.....while carrying 244 fewer counties....

This will get a closer look...

CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

On 2/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, coorslite21 said:

Pretty one sided bet on your part......

How about your status quo.....vs.... a do over on the election?

Show me conclusive evidence there wasn't any tampering in this election and I'll be happy to acknowledge Biden, or the deep state that runs him, as the winner!

Common sense alone tells me there is no way he won this election.....and those items have been posted many times.....(here's one to refresh your memory....how does a guy that doesn't campaign.....(who picks as his VP the only candidate who called him out as a racist and rapist)....get 14 million more votes than a very popular Obama.....while carrying 244 fewer counties....

This will get a closer look...

CL 

How do you figure one sided on my part?.....It's the same bet he's offering me.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

Of course the MSM has debunked anything about election interference.....they just wave the wand.....discredit the source....and most Sheeple won't take the extra step to look further.....

Trump issued an EO on Sept. 12, 2018 ....He signed Executive Order 13848, titled ......Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference....

(wonder what he knew).....

Because of that EO, 2900 + Counties were monitored more closely than others.......(some like Antrim County in Michigan weren't high value targets).....there are terrabites of information that clearly indicate the election results were rigged.

Here are 2 videos for any logical independent thinkers to look at.....then draw your own conclusions......

Second one is shorter.....13 minutes....and sure it's Manning with the Pillow guy.......but don't you wonder why the left and MSM have tried so hard to silence and destroy this guy.....literally censor him and strip him of his 1st amendment rights.......what are they so afraid of....?

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

Reuters

U.S. Supreme Court snubs Republican appeal in Pennsylvania voting fight

57990785a95c2e98de65450691941370

FILE PHOTO: The female figure called the Contemplation of Justice is seen in a general view of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington
Andrew Chung
Mon, February 22, 2021, 10:14 AM

By Andrew Chung

(Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday refused to hear a Republican challenge to a lower court decision that extended the deadline to receive mail-in ballots in the election battleground state of Pennsylvania where Democratic President Joe Biden defeated former Republican President Donald Trump.

The justices turned away appeals by the Republican Party of Pennsylvania and Republican members of the state legislature of the ruling by the state's top court ordering officials to count mail-in ballots that were postmarked by Election Day and received up to three days later. Three conservative justices, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, dissented from the decision not to review the case.

Biden won the state by more than 80,000 votes. The dispute concerned just 9,428 ballots out of 6.9 million cast in the state. The Supreme Court already had rejected a Republican request to block the lower court ruling.

(Reporting by Andrew Chung in New York; Editing by Will Dunham)

https://news.yahoo.com/u-supreme-court-snubs-republican-151413340.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2