Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To the executive branch to the central bank of Iraq

PrehistoricMan

On 2/18/2021 at 4:57 PM, Half Crazy Runner said:

Also, many thanks @PrehistoricManfor bringing this great article! 

True Dat Half Crazy - And A Great Find PH-Man ! ;) 

Here’s A Version Of It After An Episode Of ‘Pimp My Ride’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

To the executive branch to the Central Bank of Iraq

https://kitabat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/kitabat-logo-1.png 

17th February, 2021

Proposing the need to amend the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar towards the US dollar.

1. The devaluation of the national currency of the Iraqi dinar in favor of the US dollar and making the exchange rate of the dinar against the US dollar at 1450 is an unfair, ill-considered and urgent exchange rate, which is against the interest of the Iraqi people and economy, and that the first beneficiaries of that are regional and international countries and Arab and foreign companies and the ruling political elite ... as the wealth of the Iraqi people is bought cheaply according to the new exchange rate, and this means systematic plundering ((the law)) of the wealth of our Iraqi people, at a very low price, and he played in achieving this the failure of the Minister of Finance and the President of the Central Bank of Iraq according to Guidance from the International Monetary

2. That the ruling authority today represents and applies an extremist and brutal neoliberal approach according to the directives of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and that today's exchange rate of 1450 is in the interest of the ruling political elite, in the interest of the leaders of the political parties, blocs and political currents influential today in government and in cooperation and coordination with the administrative and bureaucratic bourgeoisie, the shadow economy forces, and the mafia-brokers ... so they have seized the wealth of the Iraqi people and became millionaires and billionaires, in the American dollar and the Iraqi dinar, and with this stolen money, state institutions will be bought from factories and large factories, oil and gas, agricultural land, fuel and electricity stations, and other state assets at a very low price and without oversight, and the well-known popular proverb applies (((( He eats without supervision and calculation.

3. A new exchange rate is required for the Iraqi dinar towards the US dollar, which is one dinar equals one US dollar. 

This requires deleting the three zeros, for example, the 1000 dinars become Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (1,000,000) a thousand Iraqi dinars (1000), and according to the new exchange rate 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars, and this is in the interest of the Iraqi citizen and economy as a first stage and work in the future to return a new exchange rate Each dinar equals $ 3, as it was

4. That this can be achieved because Iraq is rich in its natural wealth of oil, gas, gold and phosphates ... .. In addition to that, there is a realistic possibility to develop agricultural and industrial production ..., that is, to create material production in order not to import and this will be in the interest of the national economy by not buying goods Food, medicine, and durable goods in hard currency, and then Iraq can export goods and services abroad and obtain hard currency, as well as work to retrieve the stolen money and return it to the Iraqi people, which ranges between 850-trillion dollars. One dollar for one US dollar

5. The Iraqi people, public and professional organizations, national, progressive and left-wing personalities, and professors of Iraqi universities and institutes, must demand a new exchange rate adjustment in the interest of the national economy  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

27 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can buy more uncirculated? Anyone used treasuryvault? Just another 250k or half a mill lol

I’ve used them in the past, they are legit but in my opinion expensive. I noticed from the Uk eBay there are sellers from Jordan selling uncirculated dinars cheap

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Di just put out a video stating this article is fake.  His reasoning?  Because an arabic website doesnt have ads in English.  I have been to many a site in spanish or another language and the ads show up in English because my computer is set to English.  So it gives me ads that I can read.  

Point 2 he says no info on this guys exists on google.  I just looked up myself on google.  I dont find myself there either.

So for all of his objections, they dont mean too much.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Theseus

• Theseus
  • Members
4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

3. A new exchange rate is required for the Iraqi dinar towards the US dollar, which is one dinar equals one US dollar. 

This requires deleting the three zeros, for example, the 1000 dinars become Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (1,000,000) a thousand Iraqi dinars (1000), and according to the new exchange rate 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars, and this is in the interest of the Iraqi citizen and economy as a first stage and work in the future to return a new exchange rate Each dinar equals $ 3, as it was

The Following Analysis Of The Above Statement From The Article - Is From Theseus ! ;) 

Who Is One Of The More Insightful And Well Respected Members Here ! B) 

It Was Posted At The End Of The Last Page (In Case U Missed It) And Is Well Worth The Read ...

(Btw - CNN Took The Liberty Of Adding A Bit Of Spacing)

His first sentence clearly states that he wants the exchange rate to be 1:1 or on par with the USD.

His second statement is referring to the deletion of the zeroes in which he gives three examples of what removing the zeroes.

In the same breath he continues the examples with 1000 dinars equals 1000 USD.

That is a removal of the zeroes with an exchange rate of 1:1.

If it were a LOP and they just removed the zeros then the exchange rate would not be 1:1.

Again you need to read the words and not just point out what you think they say.

The guy is talking about how the dinars should be on par with the USD as an exchange rate, remove three zeroes and then work up to the dinar equaling 3 USD. 

The premise of the article is that the author believes that the dinar's exchange rate should move more towards the dollar and eventually work towards equaling 3 USD.

All the while removing three zeroes.

This is called a revaluation not a LOP when the exchange rate is involved.

A LOP is just the removal of zeroes without changing the current exchange rate.

Again reading comprehension.

Now it is quite possible they do delete the three zeroes without changing the exchange rate and at a later date increase the exchange rate to a 1:1.

If they do that I am confident a great many people would become emotional, beech and moan until there is no end.

A good deal would get out of the game and only a few would remain.

This could eventually play out to reduce the number of dinars outside of Iraq.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

Your reading comprehension needs work. 

His first sentence clearly states that he wants the exchange rate to be 1:1 or on par with the USD. His second statement is referring to the deletion of the zeroes in which he gives three examples of what removing the zeroes. In the same breath he continues the examples with 1000 dinars equals 1000 USD. That is a removal of the zeroes with an exchange rate of 1:1. If it were a LOP and they just removed the zeros then the exchange rate would not be 1:1. Again you need to read the words and not just point out what you think they say. The guy is talking about how the dinars should be on par with the USD as an exchange rate, remove three zeroes and then work up to the dinar equaling 3 USD. 

The premise of the article is that the author believes that the dinar's exchange rate should move more towards the dollar and eventually work towards equaling 3 USD. All the while removing three zeroes. This is called a revaluation not a LOP when the exchange rate is involved. A LOP is just the removal of zeroes without changing the current exchange rate. Again reading comprehension.

Now it is quite possible they do delete the three zeroes without changing the exchange rate and at a later date increase the exchange rate to a 1:1. If they do that I am confident a great many people would become emotional, beech and moan until there is no end. A good deal would get out of the game and only a few would remain. This could eventually play out to reduce the number of dinars outside of Iraq. 

Thank you Theseus! I have always appreciated reading what you’ve had to say over the years!

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Theseus

• Theseus
  • Members

The Following Analysis Of The Above Statement From The Article - Is From Theseus ! ;) 

Who Is One Of The More Insightful And Well Respected Members Here ! B) 

It Was Posted At The End Of The Last Page (In Case U Missed It) And Is Well Worth The Read ...

(Btw - CNN Took The Liberty Of Adding A Bit Of Spacing)

His first sentence clearly states that he wants the exchange rate to be 1:1 or on par with the USD.

His second statement is referring to the deletion of the zeroes in which he gives three examples of what removing the zeroes.

In the same breath he continues the examples with 1000 dinars equals 1000 USD.

That is a removal of the zeroes with an exchange rate of 1:1.

If it were a LOP and they just removed the zeros then the exchange rate would not be 1:1.

Again you need to read the words and not just point out what you think they say.

The guy is talking about how the dinars should be on par with the USD as an exchange rate, remove three zeroes and then work up to the dinar equaling 3 USD. 

The premise of the article is that the author believes that the dinar's exchange rate should move more towards the dollar and eventually work towards equaling 3 USD.

All the while removing three zeroes.

This is called a revaluation not a LOP when the exchange rate is involved.

A LOP is just the removal of zeroes without changing the current exchange rate.

Again reading comprehension.

Now it is quite possible they do delete the three zeroes without changing the exchange rate and at a later date increase the exchange rate to a 1:1.

If they do that I am confident a great many people would become emotional, beech and moan until there is no end.

A good deal would get out of the game and only a few would remain.

This could eventually play out to reduce the number of dinars outside of Iraq.

oh yeah.  i understood it all.  All I was just adding is that maybe this article might be in question because no one can find any info on the author.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Theseus said:

Your reading comprehension needs work. 

His first sentence clearly states that he wants the exchange rate to be 1:1 or on par with the USD. His second statement is referring to the deletion of the zeroes in which he gives three examples of what removing the zeroes. In the same breath he continues the examples with 1000 dinars equals 1000 USD. That is a removal of the zeroes with an exchange rate of 1:1. If it were a LOP and they just removed the zeros then the exchange rate would not be 1:1. Again you need to read the words and not just point out what you think they say. The guy is talking about how the dinars should be on par with the USD as an exchange rate, remove three zeroes and then work up to the dinar equaling 3 USD. 

The premise of the article is that the author believes that the dinar's exchange rate should move more towards the dollar and eventually work towards equaling 3 USD. All the while removing three zeroes. This is called a revaluation not a LOP when the exchange rate is involved. A LOP is just the removal of zeroes without changing the current exchange rate. Again reading comprehension.

Now it is quite possible they do delete the three zeroes without changing the exchange rate and at a later date increase the exchange rate to a 1:1. If they do that I am confident a great many people would become emotional, beech and moan until there is no end. A good deal would get out of the game and only a few would remain. This could eventually play out to reduce the number of dinars outside of Iraq. 

Tq @Theseus for your great explaination..

what i mean was the original article in arabic..

from what i understand..

He wrote how they can achieve 1:1

Delete 3 zero as

1000iqd to 1iqd..

1 000 000 to 1000.

then after that 1iqd equal to 1usd..

Imo..if they really want this kind of transformation..

it should be done long ago since lop for me doesn't need delete 3 zero and economic growth

wasting  ah if 

1 usd = 1new iqd = 1000 old iqd

Sound like just as cosmetic.. not increase purchasing power

9 hours ago, Ziggy said:

CNN - Thank you for the spaces 👊

Too right. It enables one to “ read between the lines “ that much more effectively.

As always, Thank you Clown 

Horse ( Horsesoldier has the day off, I’m filling in ) 

Send my compliments to Mr. Ed :wave:

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Needed The Pauses To Stall For Time - And Try To Digest The Multiple Syllable Words ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

This article was translated from Arabic.

Do you think the Title was meant to read "To" the Executive Branch, to the Central Bank of Iraq". 

Or was it a translation error and it meant to say "From" the Executive Branch?

May be it should say " from the executive branch, to the central bank of iraq ". Actually, It doesn't really matter who the author is. Who knows may be the author is just a low rank employee with a low profile in the cbi or a news reporter that has a close and special relationship with the cbi. But the most important is will the governor of cbi directly approve and implement the proposal written by this author to make the dinar equal to the dollar ( 1:1 ) immediately? Only time will tell. We just have to wait and see in the next article written by this author.

34 minutes ago, currenzcraze said:

Losing faith after so many have past like Bondlady and others whom I have forgotten along the way.

You are right.  Bond lady passed away.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjkjYvug_nuAhXynuAKHT69DEEQFjAHegQIDBAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dinardaily.net%2Ft56924-with-sadness-guru-bondlady-has-passed-away&usg=AOvVaw0FaT4LAuGpuy4-Me5o0GJx

To me this is suggesting a LOP. Read it carefully, 1000 dinars become (1) Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (becomes) one thousand dinars....that's a LOP. After the LOP, then the exchange rate is changed to 1 IQD = 1 USD, so 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars. That is NOT the plan Bush/Cheney put into place. Bush/Cheney paid $1 Billion USD for 4 Trillion IQD back at the beginning when the exchange rate was 1 USD = 4,000 IQD.  The plan was that in the future (now, or "soon"...LOL) the exchange rate would change to 1 USD = 1 IQD. That is the plan we want, not what this guy is supporting. This requires deleting the three zeros, for example, the 1000 dinars become Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (1,000,000) one thousand Iraqi dinars (1000), and according to the new exchange rate 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars". 

I personally don't think a LOP will help the Iraqi country. Think through the math (I'm an Engineer, so that's how I think). If Iraq LOP's its currency, just as an example, let's say the government of Iraq has 10 Trillion IQD, and they LOP it like the suggestion above is touting, that changes 10 Trillion IQD to 10 Billion IQD, and then change the exchange rate to 1:1, so the Iraq government now has 10 Billion IQD worth 10 Billion USD. How freaking long will 10 Billion (USD) worth of money gonna run the government of Iraq? A few months? I personally don't see it. The ONLY way for them to "go back to the glory days" is to NOT LOP, but to delete the three zero's off the exchange rate, not LOP them off the currency. Just my 2 dinars. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Z28 Freak said:

How freaking long will 10 Billion (USD) worth of money gonna run the government of Iraq? A few months?

welp factoring in their love of corruption and all the fat cats in the goi and every province in the country , my guess a few days of intense pilfering outa do it ... just kidding z28  .... ri/rv

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Z28 Freak said:

To me this is suggesting a LOP. Read it carefully, 1000 dinars become (1) Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (becomes) one thousand dinars....that's a LOP. After the LOP, then the exchange rate is changed to 1 IQD = 1 USD, so 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars. That is NOT the plan Bush/Cheney put into place. Bush/Cheney paid $1 Billion USD for 4 Trillion IQD back at the beginning when the exchange rate was 1 USD = 4,000 IQD.  The plan was that in the future (now, or "soon"...LOL) the exchange rate would change to 1 USD = 1 IQD. That is the plan we want, not what this guy is supporting. This requires deleting the three zeros, for example, the 1000 dinars become Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (1,000,000) one thousand Iraqi dinars (1000), and according to the new exchange rate 1000 dinars equals 1000 US dollars". 

I personally don't think a LOP will help the Iraqi country. Think through the math (I'm an Engineer, so that's how I think). If Iraq LOP's its currency, just as an example, let's say the government of Iraq has 10 Trillion IQD, and they LOP it like the suggestion above is touting, that changes 10 Trillion IQD to 10 Billion IQD, and then change the exchange rate to 1:1, so the Iraq government now has 10 Billion IQD worth 10 Billion USD. How freaking long will 10 Billion (USD) worth of money gonna run the government of Iraq? A few months? I personally don't see it. The ONLY way for them to "go back to the glory days" is to NOT LOP, but to delete the three zero's off the exchange rate, not LOP them off the currency. Just my 2 dinars. 

🤦🏻

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Z28 Freak said:

To me this is suggesting a LOP. Read it carefully, 1000 dinars become (1) Iraqi dinars, and the million dinars (becomes) one thousand dinars....that's a LOP. 

If iraq want to lop the iqd, they have already done it a long time ago. Why has the iraq had to wait almost 18 years just to lop? In fact, They like to talk and talk and talk about deleting 3 zeros many times, but they have never implemented it at all. May be they don't want to say directly and openly to the publics if they want to rv the iqd at 1:1. Instead of saying about deleting 3 zeros many times and the readers misinterpret as a lop. Furthermore, Sometimes the translation isn't 100% right. Now The only way to prove it is just wait for the governor of cbi to approve and implement this proposal directly written by this author because the author wrote this proposal directly to the cbi and hopefully, the governor of cbi will respond it immediately. We just wait and see for the next coming article.