Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

On 2/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, coorslite21 said:

Well just for fun here....I notice you have been around since late 2010...

Using round figures you might have bought your first million IQD for a thousand bucks....

In February 2011 Bitcoin was priced at $1 buck.....so you could have bought 1000 of them.....

Bitcoin sits north of $52,000 today......I'll let you do the math....

What's not to be excited about.....?

I bought them at $26 and paid upto $246 invested my super in them 

• Upvote 1

Hello people , its a beautiful day here in AR.  I have purchased some Bitcoin and Ethereum.    I was wondering what are some thoughts on Bitcoin cash and Litecoin?  reading on bit cash it seems its waiting for the reset to become popular. 

It felt so good buying into the Bitcoin . Glad to be part of the future.  

Any advice on the other two would be appreciated.

As always you all have a Blessed day and GOOO RVvvv!!!!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I LOVE SUDEN ANNOUNCEMENTS!

And A Great Find By Bro 6ly ! B) 

Although He Must Be Getting Dizzy Up There Spinning Around Upside Down During Happy Hour In SandFly’s Helicopter ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Btw - Here’s A Glammed Up Version Of It ...

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

image.jpeg.b592e6dfe84e035a8d2ad01046e790dc.jpeg

02/25/2021 00:11

Baghdad today - Baghdad Today,

Wednesday, the Ministry of Oil announced that it will refer the final version of the draft federal oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval.

Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail said, in a statement received (Baghdad Today), that "the meeting of the Opinion Committee at the Ministry of Oil, which was held on Wednesday February 24, 2020, included discussion and review of the final version of the Federal Oil and Gas Law," stressing the "referral This copy is submitted to the Council of Ministers for approval after completion of its review by the concerned authorities in the ministry. "

He added, "Then the Council of Ministers will review this copy, and in turn refer it to the House of Representatives in order to legislate this law," noting "the ministry's keenness to pass a law that contributes to the development of the oil and gas industry, and the optimal investment of the national wealth in Iraq in order to support system" rel="">support the national economy." ".

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

On 2/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, edithjimmy said:

Hello people , its a beautiful day here in AR.  I have purchased some Bitcoin and Ethereum.    I was wondering what are some thoughts on Bitcoin cash and Litecoin?  reading on bit cash it seems its waiting for the reset to become popular. 

Lite coin goes up when bitcoin goes up its same code 

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2021 at 8:05 AM, davis411 said:

From me to you

happy bday

a davis delivery at your door

image.jpeg.b5e1e017a4878dc35e1dea4ee52d24c8.jpeg

Hey Davis.  As Senior VP here I must advise you to be aware of what you post.  This particular incident shows the rest of the world what type of sites you have been visiting lately and does not bode well for you.  If you continue down this road of DV stimulation, I will have no choice but to 25th Amendment you.  Please choose more wisely and look for sites with more moundular activity please.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey Davis.  As Senior VP here I must advise you to be aware of what you post.  This particular incident shows the rest of the world what type of sites you have been visiting lately and does not bode well for you.  If you continue down this road of DV stimulation, I will have no choice but to 25th Amendment you.  Please choose more wisely and look for sites with more moundular activity please.

I understand

so sorry 

image.thumb.jpeg.a975829d89be32391a388d665e0ac845.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/25/2021 at 6:31 AM, edithjimmy said:

I bought lite coin back when it was $7. Not a bad upgrade.