Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

He moved the weekly chats to sometime over the weekend. WH

Thugs, you know that, you silly clown!! WH

Wait - Did President Davis Sign An Executive Order Moving It From Hump-Day ? :bananacamel:
:lmao:  :lmao: 

Btw - Today Is The Clown’s 60th Birthday ! :partyhat: 

Somebody Let Me Know When This Ride’s Over ! :o 

FalseHarmfulCutworm-size_restricted.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

First, HAPPY HATCH DAY to Thugs! 

:D

It's almost 4:30 on Wednesday and I'm still buried with other work, and extremely grateful for it to be honest.

This last week was a bit of craziness for me, it should be calming down soon. Then it will ramp up again, and then it will calm down, but there is one thing that will always always remain true:

On 2/22/2021 at 6:02 PM, MEP01 said:

But when the IQD heats up, I'm sure you will be here.

I am absolutely here. That is true, has always been true, and will not change.

:twothumbs: 

On 2/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, MEP01 said:

I don't think the issue is a weekly dread as much as a quality issue.

That's it, nail on the head. I hold myself to a high standard, and I feel like my chats usually reflect that.

Thanks for understanding on a deeper level.

💥 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, coorslite21 said:

There has been a core group of about a dozen members involved....thanks to all of you.....

And yes....it is the wild west......still headed lower..

Soon it will be time to buy again.....

CL

A dozen is wayyyyy more than we need. We are blessed to have such a great group!

:twothumbs:

On 2/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

And where is this thread about cryptos on the non VIP!" rel="">VIP pages?  Can someone post a link?  I am totally ignorant as regards what mining is, what crypto is etc.  Does it work like commodities?  See if you buy a dow jones for instance and it starts going down, you are losing money.  Eventually you will take a loss if it goes down too much.  Commodoties force you to get out of it basically....you have to have enough money in the account to cover the loss.  Does it also work this way with cryptos?  You can put a stop in that gets you out in commodities.  Can you do this with cryptos too?

Do you call a broker to buy a crypto?  How do you buy one?

I read the wikipedia page about cryptos and got kind of lost in it.

The "crypto thread" is actually an entire section devoted to crypto.

And.... it's in VIP. You have to be a VIP member to access it.

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

It's almost 4:30 on Wednesday and I'm still buried with other work, and extremely grateful for it to be honest.

This last week was a bit of craziness for me, it should be calming down soon. Then it will ramp up again, and then it will calm down, but there is one thing that will always always remain true

Thank You for the fly by Adam!

For my part, take Your time, it is WELL worth the wait!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

Oil announces the transfer of a copy of the oil and gas law to the Council of Ministers for approval

Oil Ministry’s sudden announcement of the draft oil and gas law coincides with marathon negotiations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding the latter’s share in the 2021 budget and the mechanism for managing his oil file.

information Office 

In the Ministry of Oil 

February 24, 2021

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 8

Iraq talks about 'breakthrough' in the file of increasing oil production through 'OPEC'

Wednesday 24th February 2021 18:26

[[article_title_text]]
Baghdad (People) - The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" confirmed, on Wednesday, that an upcoming meeting is being prepared for the beginning of next month in "OPEC" to increase production by 500 thousand barrels per day.  

The Director General of the Oil Marketing Company, Sumo Alaa Al-Mousawi, said in a statement to the official agency affiliated with "people" (February 24, 2021), that "we are ready to manage the oil file in the region after the federal government agreement with the region."  

He added, "The federal government has the exclusive authority to manage oil throughout Iraq," noting that "freezing the sale of oil by prepayment at the present time."  

He added that "an upcoming meeting will be at the beginning of next month in OPEC to increase production by 500 thousand barrels per day."  

Moussawi added that "Iraq's share of increasing production in OPEC is 60 thousand barrels per day
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:03 PM, coorslite21 said:

Really the same for me..daily 3 hours.......

Really became active in Dec 2016......just a handful of us involved in this with DV back then.....

We muddled our way thru it all....honestly kind of comical to read back thru the various threads... 

Jan 2 2017......Chuck writes..." hey...has anyone ever heard of Ethereum"?

Neo....XRP.....and so many more followed.....fun ride....with so much ahead...   

Glad you are involved ...!

There has been a core group of about a dozen members involved....thanks to all of you.....

And yes....it is the wild west......still headed lower..

Soon it will be time to buy again.....

CL

Hey, I'm lurking in the Crypto space. I read a lot posted there and watch a bunch of videos.

I sure am thankful for the plethora of knowledge there. In all honesty, a lot of it is over my understanding. I'm not wired that way! If I had time to study regularly, that would be a different story.

I know best practice is for one to practice due diligence when investing... I must be honest and say I have spent a little found off of others writings. Perhaps not the wisest but I figure that I'm not spending money that will change my life so I'll take the risk!

I'd love to educate in this area post RV, and become educated but for now, I'll continue to dabble.

All the info posted is appreciated!!

I'm considering Student Coin now. WH

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Adam Just keep coming back if it’s just with a sentence or thumbs up or down (no not thumbs down.. lol)!

For myself I have no other place to go for Dinar information. Dinarvets is the only place I trust. God bless everyone here and it is good to not be alone in this venture! 11 years now for me and my husband and this site is what has kept us hanging in there! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2