Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

29 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your post CL.  You hit on some very important points.  Yes, I am a trader and an investor, but I also like to teach and share my trading experiences with those that truly want to learn.  Trading is never easy and sometimes it is just plain ugly.  Today’s Price action is a prime example. Millions where lost in the Crypto Markets today.  Losing money (even if it’s paper profits) can be very emotional to a person who is gambling or has unrealistic profit expectations   Most should just pick a few Cryptos and invest what they can afford.  

You are 100% correct about the education and passion part.  I work at Cryptos about 3-5 hours a day on a slow day.  I am fascinated with this new Asset Class because I recognize the incredible opportunity we have before us.  

Really the same for me..daily 3 hours.......

Really became active in Dec 2016......just a handful of us involved in this with DV back then.....

We muddled our way thru it all....honestly kind of comical to read back thru the various threads... 

Jan 2 2017......Chuck writes..." hey...has anyone ever heard of Ethereum"?

Neo....XRP.....and so many more followed.....fun ride....with so much ahead...   

Glad you are involved ...!

There has been a core group of about a dozen members involved....thanks to all of you.....

And yes....it is the wild west......still headed lower..

Soon it will be time to buy again.....

CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

And where is this thread about cryptos on the non VIP pages?  Can someone post a link?  I am totally ignorant as regards what mining is, what crypto is etc.  Does it work like commodities?  See if you buy a dow jones for instance and it starts going down, you are losing money.  Eventually you will take a loss if it goes down too much.  Commodoties force you to get out of it basically....you have to have enough money in the account to cover the loss.  Does it also work this way with cryptos?  You can put a stop in that gets you out in commodities.  Can you do this with cryptos too?

Do you call a broker to buy a crypto?  How do you buy one?

I read the wikipedia page about cryptos and got kind of lost in it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

And where is this thread about cryptos on the non VIP!" rel="">VIP pages?  Can someone post a link?  I am totally ignorant as regards what mining is, what crypto is etc.  Does it work like commodities?  See if you buy a dow jones for instance and it starts going down, you are losing money.  Eventually you will take a loss if it goes down too much.  Commodoties force you to get out of it basically....you have to have enough money in the account to cover the loss.  Does it also work this way with cryptos?  You can put a stop in that gets you out in commodities.  Can you do this with cryptos too?

Do you call a broker to buy a crypto?  How do you buy one?

I read the wikipedia page about cryptos and got kind of lost in it.

PreHistoricMan the link is below. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

I love what has been added into this chat!!! PITCHER, CL, NEPATRIOTSFAN1 , ADAM, DT, CF. The info y’all have been sharing in this chat will help so many people here in the DV Family! 

Everyone that is reading this! Take the time to really dig into this asset class. The digital era is here and it’s only going to get bigger and dominate. Think of Amazon, Apple, Internet Boom, Tesla, when they were at the ground floor and then took off! This is what we are looking at with the Crypto space. The blockchain technology will revolutionize the world, and we are sitting here right at the ground floor of it all. Crypto will explode, no doubt about that at all. There is still time to get into some great projects in this space. Still time to learn and invest wisely. Use Wisdom. Don’t buy at the top, buy at the bottom. LOVE THIS!!! Become a student and learn. It will pay off - in more ways than one!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I have unlimited calling around the U.S.  Is there someones phone number I can call to find out more info?  I work much better on the phone than reading 10 pages of material.  5 minutes is all I would need.

5 min isn’t gonna cut it. I have invested probably 4hrs a day self educating via YouTube, Twitter, Articles, White papers etc, for the better part of 4 years. My first suggestion is to read, read, read, anything you can find about Crypto. The window of opportunity is closing, our global economy is going to change drastically and there will be the 1% and the 99%. Google the “The Great Reset” to see what the World Economic Forum has in store for everyone.  

Also, If you want to get into crypto you are gonna need to have a cell phone for 2fa (Two Factor Authentification) Just a heads up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

PrehistoricMan, go to coinbase.com. Sign up and then fund your account either through a credit/debt card or through a bank account transfer. Once the $$ shows up in the account you can click on "buy", select the crypto you want to purchase and how much you want to spend from your account and the website will tell you how much of a particular crypto you get for the specified amount you inserted. There are some smaller or lesser known cryptos you cannot buy on coinbase ( and they have stopped trading XRP) but the main crptos are available. Good luck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Also, If you want to get into crypto you are gonna need to have a cell phone for 2fa (Two Factor Authentification) Just a heads up. 

Good point NEP, I forgot to mention the 2FA requirement for security reasons. Yes you need a cell phone. Go ahead and get one because the longer you live the more digital the world will become and you will need a cell phone to operate in society. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Is there someones phone number I can call to find out more info?

Not That I’d Recommend It - ‘Butt’ Bruce And Weegie Run A 1-800 Call Center ! :o 

image.jpeg.22a875f0bc65ad37c8d055b0dcf41834.jpeg

And Lately The Operator ‘Peggy’ Has Been Pushing Some Super Shoddy Crypto Called Weegie-Coin...

Which Bears The Distinctive Images Of A Goat 🐐- Whereby Both Sides Are ‘Tails’...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

Prehistoricman, once you setup your coinbase account, this becomes your Coinbase wallet. Then setup a private wallet like Exodus for example.  Then purchase your crypto off Coinbase, transfer it from your Coinbase account/wallet to your exodus wallet. Be sure to print multiple copies of your 12 words codes. So you can get into your Exodus wallet . Checkout youtube videos on how to set each up. That helped me alot.

5 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

5 min isn’t gonna cut it. I have invested probably 4hrs a day self educating via YouTube, Twitter, Articles, White papers etc, for the better part of 4 years. My first suggestion is to read, read, read, anything you can find about Crypto. The window of opportunity is closing, our global economy is going to change drastically and there will be the 1% and the 99%. Google the “The Great Reset” to see what the World Economic Forum has in store for everyone.  

I meant 5 minutes for my specific questions that I posted before.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I meant 5 minutes for my specific questions that I posted before.

Sorry I hadn’t read too much further up the thread. I was in between work just reading the newest posts. Just saw the part where you said you didn’t have a cell phone and much of Crypto, needs a cell phone for the 2 factor authentication for security purposes. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Sorry I hadn’t read too much further up the thread. I was in between work just reading the newest posts. Just saw the part where you said you didn’t have a cell phone and much of Crypto, needs a cell phone for the 2 factor authentication for security purposes. 

Does it work like commodities?  See if you buy a dow jones for instance and it starts going down, you are losing money.  Eventually you will take a loss if it goes down too much.  Commodoties force you to get out of it basically....you have to have enough money in the account to cover the loss.  Does it also work this way with cryptos?  You can put a stop in that gets you out in commodities.  Can you do this with cryptos too?

53 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Does it work like commodities?  See if you buy a dow jones for instance and it starts going down, you are losing money.  Eventually you will take a loss if it goes down too much.  Commodoties force you to get out of it basically....you have to have enough money in the account to cover the loss.  Does it also work this way with cryptos?  You can put a stop in that gets you out in commodities.  Can you do this with cryptos too?

The short answer is yes, you can trade like stocks or commodities. Ask pitcher as he is more of a day trader.... I’m more of a buy and hold kinda guy. I only sell when I reach the price I want to sell at. I don’t use stop losses regularly. Have a great night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

depending on the broker u use , you can put in a stop loss.  you can hold the coins for as long as you want to.  ive been holding on to a small amount of wanchain for 3 years.  i bought them at a high price and since then its been steadily losing value.  in this bull market its starting to make a comeback.  do your own due diligence.  dont just jump into anything like i did!  

lots of opportunity in this market atm.

cryptos dont force you to get out. you own the coins, digitally of course. you can keep them on the exchange or you can put them in a wallet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thomas2553 said:

depending on the broker u use , you can put in a stop loss.  you can hold the coins for as long as you want to.  ive been holding on to a small amount of wanchain for 3 years.  i bought them at a high price and since then its been steadily losing value.  in this bull market its starting to make a comeback.  do your own due diligence.  dont just jump into anything like i did!  

lots of opportunity in this market atm.

cryptos dont force you to get out. you own the coins, digitally of course. you can keep them on the exchange or you can put them in a wallet.

Thank you so much sir.  Thank you.  That was the answer I was looking for.  I hate to say it...but as soon as this dinar hits, that will be the time to invest big time.

This is, I Believe, My first post. I've been Lurking in the Shadows, Reading and Learning from you fine people who are more that anxious to teach. Thank you from the bottom of My Mississippi Heart and Much Love To All. To Adam and Staff, I appreciate all you have done for us over the years and keeping us positive while on this wild ride... I truly believe this ride is almost over, everything is falling into place! I look forward to meeting all of you one day soon. Happy times for sure!🛫

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2