Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

On 2/17/2021 at 6:55 PM, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon all!

Before I continue, let me be clear - this is not a bad or negative update!

Life has kept me incredibly busy lately - some of my other businesses have taken fantastic turns and I've been flying all over the place. 

It's a great thing for my family and I, but it's really put a cramp on my mid-week updates. "Hump Day" just has too much else going on to give you all the attention and quality that you deserve.

So:

Until further notice, I'm going to suspend the "scheduled" chats and I'll probably start doing them on the weekends. 

This community means a great deal to me, and I know most of you know that. 

I have approximately 45 minutes right now to try to type something up, and although my notes are organized and I'm still 100% on the pulse of the dinar...

... I simply can't deliver a quality update in 45 minutes.

It PAINS me to think that I *could* get it done, because I don't want to give that kind of effort.

It's not in my nature to "half-ass" things. 

I thank you all in advance for understanding. This week's update may find it's way into this evening's schedule yet, but only if about 5 combinations of stars align. (That means it's not likely :lol: )

For your peace of mind, know that every aspect of this website, all VIP!" rel="">VIP notifications and processes, and all of my regularly scheduled duties with legal counsel, tax counsel, wealth management advisors, all of the amazing contacts that I have made over the last (it feels like) hundred years.... those are still in place.

I just have to find a way to make more time for other matters, and this "Wednesday Update" routine hasn't been working lately.

So, it's time to make a change. No big deal, really. I just need your patience while I work it out. :twothumbs:

I'll be in touch with my update, and it won't be long, but it probably won't be today.

Thank you all again - go dinar, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

P.S. At the moment, I'm leaning towards Saturday or Sunday, but I'll have to wing that one for a bit to see what fits best.

P.P.S. Don't forget the Weekly Powerball Pool!!!! Get in here.

OK, it is Friday night. All week long I was working for the UPDATE and my WEEKEND.

Sing It Adam ---

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 2/17/2021 at 5:55 PM, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon all!

Before I continue, let me be clear - this is not a bad or negative update!

Life has kept me incredibly busy lately - some of my other businesses have taken fantastic turns and I've been flying all over the place. 

It's a great thing for my family and I, but it's really put a cramp on my mid-week updates. "Hump Day" just has too much else going on to give you all the attention and quality that you deserve.

So:

Until further notice, I'm going to suspend the "scheduled" chats and I'll probably start doing them on the weekends. 

This community means a great deal to me, and I know most of you know that. 

I have approximately 45 minutes right now to try to type something up, and although my notes are organized and I'm still 100% on the pulse of the dinar...

... I simply can't deliver a quality update in 45 minutes.

It PAINS me to think that I *could* get it done, because I don't want to give that kind of effort.

It's not in my nature to "half-ass" things. 

I thank you all in advance for understanding. This week's update may find it's way into this evening's schedule yet, but only if about 5 combinations of stars align. (That means it's not likely :lol: )

For your peace of mind, know that every aspect of this website, all VIP!" rel="">VIP notifications and processes, and all of my regularly scheduled duties with legal counsel, tax counsel, wealth management advisors, all of the amazing contacts that I have made over the last (it feels like) hundred years.... those are still in place.

I just have to find a way to make more time for other matters, and this "Wednesday Update" routine hasn't been working lately.

So, it's time to make a change. No big deal, really. I just need your patience while I work it out. :twothumbs:

I'll be in touch with my update, and it won't be long, but it probably won't be today.

Thank you all again - go dinar, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

- Adam

P.S. At the moment, I'm leaning towards Saturday or Sunday, but I'll have to wing that one for a bit to see what fits best.

P.P.S. Don't forget the Weekly Powerball Pool!!!! Get in here.

That's a lot of typing to say " my weekdays are very busy so I will be doing my chats on the weekends from now on " 

• Haha 4

On 2/17/2021 at 10:21 PM, coorslite21 said:

Well just for fun here....I notice you have been around since late 2010...

Using round figures you might have bought your first million IQD for a thousand bucks....

In February 2011 Bitcoin was priced at $1 buck.....so you could have bought 1000 of them.....

Bitcoin sits north of $52,000 today......I'll let you do the math....

What's not to be excited about.....?

I sold out at $12.00! As I bought them when they were .50 ! I can’t tell you how sick I am about Bitcoin! I wished I had the money back I put in these worthless dinar! Let’s put this way! I wouldn’t be freezing my A$$ off out here on the Chisholm trail punching cows! We are closing in on the end of February, with basically 3 weeks left in this window of opportunity, for the dinar to RV this year!  I’m very proud and happy for Adam, for more reasons than one! If all of us would have listened to him, I guess , I’m thinking about 14 or 15 months ago. I believe most of us in this worthless dinar investment would be setting on at least $1 million to 1.2 million dollars! What I’m talking about was bitcoin was  around 3,500.00, if I remember this chain of events right, someone please correct me if my time frame is wrong. I’m getting old so I could be off by a month or so! Adam told everyone on this site, for free, I might mention! He said to invest your money in Bitcoin! I was going to, but I lost my information to get in my Bitcoin wallet, when I moved my office to the ranch! So to make a long story short I put it off and always had an excuse for not getting serious again with Bitcoin! Adam told all us to start buying them as they were going to around $10 or $12 thousand dollars! By the end of the year!  I must admit my Bull$hit meter pegged! Well low and behold they did not go to $10 or 12 thousand! They went to $14 thousand! They did a little dancing around between 7&8 thousand for several months then if remember correctly they dropped down between 3 or 4 thousand dollars! Adam was telling everyone to get on the train because they were going to be around $20 thousand by the end of the year! They broke that barrier and now they are over $50 thousand a piece, I believe  as I write this on 2-20-21! Since I am a gambler, I would bet Adam probably is setting on a couple of million dollars or more with these Bitcoins! All of us who sat on their billfolds and watch this train pull out of the station are not feeling to well! I know I’m not! Right now I’m all  in with these worthless dinar. My hats off to the great Adam , when and if these dinar ever RV! I’m going to be Adam’s new shadow, Again congratulations Adam! JMHO :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I sold out at $12.00! As I bought them when they were .50 ! I can’t tell you how sick I am about Bitcoin! I wished I had the money back I put in these worthless dinar! Let’s put this way! I wouldn’t be freezing my A$$ off out here on the Chisholm trail punching cows! We are closing in on the end of February, with basically 3 weeks left in this window of opportunity, for the dinar to RV this year!  I’m very proud and happy for Adam, for more reasons than one! If all of us would have listened to him, I guess , I’m thinking about 14 or 15 months ago. I believe most of us in this worthless dinar investment would be setting on at least $1 million to 1.2 million dollars! What I’m talking about was bitcoin was  around 3,500.00, if I remember this chain of events right, someone please correct me if my time frame is wrong. I’m getting old so I could be off by a month or so! Adam told everyone on this site, for free, I might mention! He said to invest your money in Bitcoin! I was going to, but I lost my information to get in my Bitcoin wallet, when I moved my office to the ranch! So to make a long story short I put it off and always had an excuse for not getting serious again with Bitcoin! Adam told all us to start buying them as they were going to around $10 or $12 thousand dollars! By the end of the year!  I must admit my Bull$hit meter pegged! Well low and behold they did not go to $10 or 12 thousand! They went to $14 thousand! They did a little dancing around between 7&8 thousand for several months then if remember correctly they dropped down between 3 or 4 thousand dollars! Adam was telling everyone to get on the train because they were going to be around $20 thousand by the end of the year! They broke that barrier and now they are over $50 thousand a piece, I believe  as I write this on 2-20-21! Since I am a gambler, I would bet Adam probably is setting on a couple of million dollars or more with these Bitcoins! All of us who sat on their billfolds and watch this train pull out of the station are not feeling to well! I know I’m not! Right now I’m all  in with these worthless dinar. My hats off to the great Adam , when and if these dinar ever RV! I’m going to be Adam’s new shadow, Again congratulations Adam! JMHO :tiphat:

I hear ya.  I did the math and man....Wish I had invested in bitcoin instead of these dinars.  But I was unplugged.  Didnt hear about bitcoin till about last year.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I hear ya.  I did the math and man....Wish I had invested in bitcoin instead of these dinars.  But I was unplugged.  Didnt hear about bitcoin till about last year.

I havent really introduced myself here.  But I have a background in day trading commodities.  You can buy and sell when you do not own it etc.  Can you do the same with bitcoin?  IF you own none, can you short them?

• Upvote 2

On 2/18/2021 at 7:52 PM, heather62 said:

I’m not getting notifications on posts by Adam or his Weekley updates. What changed?

It rarely happens.  Only when there's a special reason for it.  Otherwise, just check in to see it.  Getting that email notification for the update has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with whether or not you're getting the email when the "time has come" for the most significant email of all!

NO WORRIES!

• Thanks 2

On 2/18/2021 at 3:26 AM, lost one said:

Yes, some people should of invested in bitcoin. And should have gotten into off shore companies. You should not get upset at those that could not, because that is all they could afford. I'm sorry that we are not all well vested in all the other things that come our way. But they were here first, and should be respected.

It's not too late for investing in bitcoin OR for getting yourself educated on international banking and business and asset protection. 

I'm not sure if you are implying that anyone is being disrespected, and I assume that you are not, but if that's how you feel - please elaborate.

On 2/18/2021 at 5:33 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I concur, with Ziggy. There are many of us here at Dinar Vets that came for Dinar, but stayed for Crypto 😂. (Not really) I’m still here for Dinar, but taking advantage of the VIP!" rel="">VIP here made me wake up to other possibilities to make money while I waited for the Dinar to wake up and do something. My investment in the Dinar was lost money as soon as I spent it, in the sense that it was totally speculation and I knew it may never do anything. The education I have received by reading and gleaning from the VIP!" rel="">VIP Section on OSI and Corporations etc. has been priceless when considering what I spent to join. The collective brain power in that section as it relates to different crypto’s has been very valuable and a great sounding board for people with ideas to bring to the group. 

Not that this is a plug for VIP!" rel="">VIP, because I don’t no Adam from Adam ;) but it has paid off many times over while I wait for the illusive Dinar (The Mythical Chupacabra of Investing/Speculation) 

Have a great Day all and Black Rock just announced they are getting into the Crypto game but I suspect they’ve already been doing so a while now. 

https://twitter.com/neo_silva/status/1362377742419972097?s=20

Thank you for the post, sir!

The bright minds in our VIP section have taught me a few things as well! Just one of the reasons I'm so grateful for this community :)

On 2/18/2021 at 12:30 PM, Ziggy said:

NEPatriotsFan1 - you nailed that right on the head my friend. I concur back to you on your statements as well!!! Had me cracking up 😂 I’m here for the Dinar hands down; I knew the potential for the Dinar and what Iraq would become, but I didn’t see it being this long of an investment. Know doubt that it was a long term one, but they are putting the word LONG to the test 🤣but the benefit of VIP!" rel="">VIP has more than surpassed what I paid and could hope for. The OSI information alone is worth every penny. But Dude, the Crypto section 🤯I’m so thankful for everyone in that space. You said it so well. Such a great collective space and sounding board to glean from!!! Everyday I’m learning something new - and for that alone I’m extremely grateful. Plus all of the great Peeps that are there, makes it worth it as well. 

BRO - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.....I’m going to keep that and use that one from now on. LOL - TOO FUNNY. 

The digital age is upon us. Love that tweet. No doubt about that - so many things have been going on behind the curtain of OZ. This ride is about to get super exciting. 

Cheers Ziggy! I agree about the nickname :lol: 

On 2/18/2021 at 2:49 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

I couldve done that.  But I didnt even hear about bitcoin till years later.

It's not too late. Even if you think BTC is "too expensive" (it's not), there are other cryptos that might fit your taste.

I'd caution against investing in any crypto until you understand why I said "it's not", though. That's what our VIP crypto section is for.

19 hours ago, Engine1 said:

That's a lot of typing to say " my weekdays are very busy so I will be doing my chats on the weekends from now on " 

Thanks for simplifying it. :lol: 

17 hours ago, Artitech said:

FYI BTC is currently 55k or so, and yes I was pro-bitcoin at $3500. Actually I was pro bitcoin at much less. I also predicted Trump to win the first election, and made out like a bandit on that... I actually shared a link where people could bet on Trump to win at that time. The odds were incredible, but when I took my profits, it was in Bitcoin. And I suggested that everyone here do that as well...

Bitcoin was at $600 at that time. 

IMO, BTC will hit 100,000 in short order. And then it's going to keep going. So for everyone who's saying "aww man, I missed the bus"... No, you didn't. You're making the same mistake you did back in 2011, 12, or whenever you last said "dang I wish I had the foresight to buy Bitcoin"!

If you have $500, put $400 in Bitcoin and sprinkle the rest through some others like ETH, BNB, etc. Honestly sometimes I just take $100 and throw it at random cryptos, then check them in a couple months and see what happened. 

:twocents:

16 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I havent really introduced myself here.  But I have a background in day trading commodities.  You can buy and sell when you do not own it etc.  Can you do the same with bitcoin?  IF you own none, can you short them?

Yes you can. Sometimes I daytrade BTC just for fun, because the markets are almost laughably easy to read. Sometimes "day" trades turn into multiple days, waiting for my sell or buy orders to hit, but just the same.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

I started a thread that’s non VIP called Crypto Currencies Start Learning.  You can type that into the Search Tab and go to start reading.  I have since moved most of my comments to VIP but that thread had some great input from some very knowledgeable people at DV.    It’s not a bad place to start.

i’ve been active in Cryptos for less than a year and it’s the best decision I’ve made in a long time.  I invest in them and I trade a handful.  It was a big chew learning how to navigate this new asset class but I did the work and I’m now reaping the rewards.  My only suggestion to newbies is this Asset Class will big huge imo, ( it already is).  Coinbase has more market cap than the CME, ICE, and the Nasdaq.  The cat is out of the bag and it’s not going back in.  Start learning and embrace it now because sooner than later you all will be in Digital Currencies weather you like it or not.  

Try to think about it like a cell phone in 1985-1995.  Why would anyone need or want one of those right.  Haha.  Crypto adoption and acceptance will happen much faster than the cell phone.  The Internet of value is upon us so get going NOW and make some money.  

Just know that until we get a real market with a more diverse liquidity base the Price swings in these Cryptos is incredible.  There is a lot of volatility and it is not uncommon for a coin to race up 10-20-30-100% and then retrace all the way back.  If all you want to do is invest go to coinmarketcap.com and try to invest in some of the higher market cap coins that have utility and will be part of the new Financial System.  

One last thing wait for a good sell off to start your investment.  We are still waiting for Government Regulations and taxing clarity.  Don’t go crazy, dollar cost average or filter into a few.  We having been running pretty hot for weeks now so I’m hoping we get a good pull back in the weeks ahead.  I’m expecting BTC to run to 65-70k before we get a good pullback.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

2 Wks Ago During A Group Ride One Of My Mtn Biking Buddies Shared A Story From His Longtime Friend That Works At A Local Brokerage Office...

He Had A Commercial Airline Pilot Who Had Invested $5k Into A Crypto And Had Just Recently Cashed Out $3 Million Dollars After About A Month Or So ! :o 

I Asked The Name Of The Crypto Out Of Curiosity And He Didn’t Know But Said He’d Find Out...

I Talked To Him Again This Week And He Said He Found Out That The Name Of The Crypto Was GNY (Pronounced Genie) !

There Are Over 4,000 Crypto Currencies Out There With More New Ones In The Pipeline...

And Obviously They All Don’t Experience The Same Pricing Trajectories...

However, There’s One That’s Being Discussed In VIP!" rel="">VIP The Past 2 Months And It Is Preparing To Launch - It Also Seems To Have A Lot Of Significant Financial Gravitas Behind It...

I’m Not Going To Bring Up The Name Because That’s What The Crypto Section Is For...

Besides - I Personally Don’t Know Much About Crypto’s And Couldn’t Do Justice To The Dozens Of Comments That Have Already Been Made About It There ...

The Bigger Point Being That There Are Plenty Of People Out There Making Money With Extremely Modest Investments In This Stuff...

So Fwiw, Instead Of Randomly Surfing The Internet For Information - I’d Much Rather Hear Things From Some Of The Peeps That We Know Here, Like NEPatriotsFan Or Our Famous Truck Driving Santa Claus ! :o 

image.gif.92c2e7841d5fe39e35c9e30ab9e52cdc.gif

Yo Snap - It Looks Like He’s Been Workin’ On Some Wicked Sweet New Moves...

:D  :D  :D 

This should give you some insight on the GNY project that Thugs mentioned.

Blockchain is an asset class that is only 12 years old.....so still the wild west to investment....education, (as with most things), will be an important factor to your successes....CL

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gny/

GNY Price Statistics

GNY Price Today
GNY Price $1.69
Price Change24h $0.04224

2.51%

24h Low / 24h High
$1.60 /
$1.91
Trading Volume24h $931,518.53

102.15%

Market Dominance No Data
Market Rank #220
GNY Market Cap
Market Cap $323,216,650.74

2.48%

Fully Diluted Market Cap No Data
GNY Price Yesterday
Yesterday's Low / High
$1.58 /
$1.91
Yesterday's Open / Close
$1.60 /
$1.88
Yesterday's Change

17.5%

Yesterday's Volume $869,275.10
GNY Price History
7d Low / 7d High
$1.37 /
$1.91
30d Low / 30d High
$0.3875 /
$3.23
90d Low / 90d High
$0.01268 /
$3.23
52 Week Low / 52 Week High
$0.002470 /
$3.23
All Time High
Feb 05, 2021 (17 days ago)
$3.23

48.05%

All Time Low
Oct 03, 2020 (5 months ago)
$0.002470

67925.9%

GNY ROI

642.74%

GNY Supply
Circulating Supply 192,376,657 GNY
Total Supply 400,000,000 GNY
Max Supply

About GNY

The live GNY price today is $1.68 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $931,519 USD. GNY is up 2.48% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #220, with a live market cap of $323,216,651 USD. It has a circulating supply of 192,376,657 GNY coins and the max. supply is not available.

The top exchanges for trading in GNY are currently BitMartUniswap (V2), and Coinsuper. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.

GNY describes itself as a proven machine learning predictive platform for the blockchain. GNY reportedly identifies repeatable patterns and learning components that constantly adapt to behavior. GNY claims to be able to predict a user’s behavior so they can be targeted with contextually relevant messages that drive desired actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

I'll have to check if we have a tutorial on "dollar cost averaging" in the VIP crypto thread. I am often surprised when I'm talking to people and they don't know what it is.

I shouldn't be surprised, because there was a time I didn't know what it was... but it's certainly something that should be in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/20/2021 at 4:07 PM, Adam Montana said:

If you have $500, put $400 in Bitcoin and sprinkle the rest through some others like ETH, BNB, etc. Honestly sometimes I just take $100 and throw it at random cryptos, then check them in a couple months and see what happened. 

Thank you, we finally bit the bullet and opened our bitcoin account.  We did not realize you could buy a little at a time so thank you for that.  We will put what we can in and since we are both retired now every little bit helps.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2021 at 2:04 PM, captjohnk said:

any idea when Adam makes the weekly chat?

The current answer is "random times".

I'll figure out a consistent schedule again, but it will take a few weeks for me to do that. Thanks for the understanding and my apologies to anyone who may not find the new schedule to their liking.

Whatever day we end up with going forward, I'm sure everyone will learn to love it.

😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The current answer is "random times".

I'll figure out a consistent schedule again, but it will take a few weeks for me to do that. Thanks for the understanding and my apologies to anyone who may not find the new schedule to their liking.

Whatever day we end up with going forward, I'm sure everyone will learn to love it.

😘

What if you just chimed in on random threads with good info when you feel like it... This way you dont dread that time necessary to create a weekly post.. just a thought, i know how you feel with that weekly dread..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Pitcher said:

One last thing wait for a good sell off to start your investment.  We are still waiting for Government Regulations and taxing clarity.  Don’t go crazy, dollar cost average or filter into a few.  We having been running pretty hot for weeks now so I’m hoping we get a good pull back in the weeks ahead.  I’m expecting BTC to run to 65-70k before we get a good pullback.  

Winner, Winner......Chicken dinner!

The live Bitcoin price today is $52,574.08 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $89,314,776,000 USD. Bitcoin is down 7.03% in the last 24 hours

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If we bust down through the 20 ma you could see BTC tag 40k.  That’s when you look to get in if all the indicators line up.  It also wouldn’t surprise me if BTC got to 100k sometime this summer.

I did read or hear on a vid that a number of BTC whales sold some big blocks.  Taking some profit is never a bad idea.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

If we bust down through the 20 ma you could see BTC tag 40k.  That’s when you look to get in if all the indicators line up.  It also wouldn’t surprise me if BTC got to 100k sometime this summer.

I did read or hear on a vid that a number of BTC whales sold some big blocks.  Taking some profit is never a bad idea.  

A little info for some of you.....there are investors and traders......I tend to invest.....I find a project I believe in.....I get involved....yes....I will take profits....but I hold for the long term....

Pitcher is a Crypto Investor and trader......

Traders are in and out.....investing on the rises and drops of a project.....

Blockchain projects are difficult to predict.....and even at that,  Pitcher has adapted his market knowledge to his advantage....and for those crypto members involved....to have a better understanding of this investment sector....

This isn't just easy money....you need to educate yourself......this is a great opportunity for any who choose to pursue it with a passion....

That's really all I have to say......good luck in your decisions.....CL

• Like 5
  • Pow! 2

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

This isn't just easy money....you need to educate yourself......this is a great opportunity for any who choose to pursue it with a passion....

That's really all I have to say......good luck in your decisions

Thank you for your post CL.  You hit on some very important points.  Yes, I am a trader and an investor, but I also like to teach and share my trading experiences with those that truly want to learn.  Trading is never easy and sometimes it is just plain ugly.  Today’s Price action is a prime example. Millions where lost in the Crypto Markets today.  Losing money (even if it’s paper profits) can be very emotional to a person who is gambling or has unrealistic profit expectations   Most should just pick a few Cryptos and invest what they can afford.  

You are 100% correct about the education and passion part.  I work at Cryptos about 3-5 hours a day on a slow day.  I am fascinated with this new Asset Class because I recognize the incredible opportunity we have before us.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2