Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - Week of 17 Feb 2021

Adam Montana

Yes, some people should of invested in bitcoin. And should have gotten into off shore companies. You should not get upset at those that could not, because that is all they could afford. I'm sorry that we are not all well vested in all the other things that come our way. But they were here first, and should be respected.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

All we are waiting for is the hcl right?

Speaking Of Which ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Barzani’s advisor: they agree with Baghdad regarding the region’s oil and Sesta's destinations

Barzani’s advisor: they agree with Baghdad regarding the region’s oil and Sesta

02/18/2021 11:01:36

The advisor to the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, announced that the Kurdistan region agrees with the federal government regarding the region's share in the fiscal budget for 2021 and the oil file therein.

Masoud Haider said, in a press statement, that "there is already a consensus formula between the regional government and the federal government, which stipulates the region’s commitment to deliver 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, in addition to 50 percent of the border crossings imports, and it is assumed that this agreement formula is final.  

The fact that the federal government has included it in the draft budget law that falls within its responsibilities and constitutional jurisdiction. And that "some parties have covered this issue, and brought it into the framework of political negotiation, and the regional government, in turn, showed flexibility in this matter, and communicated with most of the political blocs in the hope of reaching a formula of agreement that satisfies both parties, 

and an opportunity to bring views together 

to resolve the remaining issues between the region and Baghdad, 

including THE ENACTMENT OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW  

to avoid a recurrence of such a problem in the future."

Regarding the possibility of passing the budget law, Haidar said: "There are political blocs that understand the need to reach consensual formulas regarding this issue, and we hope that the Shiite brothers will understand the seriousness of the stage that Iraq is going through in general, and that the law will be passed in a manner that preserves the people of the Kurdistan region of their constitutional rights." 

Regarding the guarantees of Baghdad’s commitment to the agreement’s wording after its passage, Barzani’s advisor said, “We hope that all individuals adhere to the provisions of the agreement in accordance with the provisions of the law, and that what happened in 2014, when the Baghdad government refused to pay citizens' dues, according to the budget law, due to political differences.

It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Finance Committee prefers to submit the budget bill to a vote in the House of Representatives, next week, and the committee reduced the size of the budget from 164 trillion dinars to about 127.5 trillion dinars, and raised the estimated price for a barrel of oil from 42 to 45 dollars per barrel. Article {11 - first} of the draft budget stipulates the settlement of receivables between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region for the years 2004 through 2020, after the Federal Office of Financial Supervision, in coordination with the Kurdistan Regional Office of Financial Supervision, audited them. 

Also, starting from the year 2021, the Federal Ministry of Finance will download the debt installments owed by the Kurdistan Region granted to it by the Iraqi Commercial Bank and schedule it over ten years. Article (11 - second) of the draft law obliges the Kurdistan Regional Government to deliver 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day of oil The crude produced from its fields, and that the oil and non-oil revenues are delivered to the state treasury exclusively.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

The support system" rel="">support you all show is amazing and I will be eternally grateful for all of the positive feedback and comments.

This has been a while coming, and it was an immediate weight off my shoulders yesterday, and sense of relief, to make the decision to change that part of my schedule.

Things you love should not be stressful, and I love this community.

Now that I've made the decision, I can get back to enjoying my time with you instead of letting it be a mid-week stressor.

Thank you all :twothumbs:

:pirateship:

Sounds like an even better value👍

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Semdude, if that’s how you feel; then you should take a look into the crypto investments and learn about what’s going on in the world that we live in. The Iraqi Dinar is not the only lucrative investment here. There are plenty of people here in the DV family that can help with questions if you have any. But Come On Man! After everything that Adam has done and continues to do; be thankful. If DV wasn’t a priority, then we wouldn’t even be here right now, we wouldn’t have received an update today, we wouldn’t have known that Adam stated he was going to move these chats to the weekend. Adam stated multiple things in this chat today. Be happy for him, he’s got a lot going on; and it’s good for him and his family. Adam stated he has a pulse on the Dinar, believe that! Become an educated investor and learn about other investments and continue to grow. 

Well stated Wealthhound!

I concur, with Ziggy. There are many of us here at Dinar Vets that came for Dinar, but stayed for Crypto 😂. (Not really) I’m still here for Dinar, but taking advantage of the VIP here made me wake up to other possibilities to make money while I waited for the Dinar to wake up and do something. My investment in the Dinar was lost money as soon as I spent it, in the sense that it was totally speculation and I knew it may never do anything. The education I have received by reading and gleaning from the VIP Section on OSI and Corporations etc. has been priceless when considering what I spent to join. The collective brain power in that section as it relates to different crypto’s has been very valuable and a great sounding board for people with ideas to bring to the group. 

Not that this is a plug for VIP, because I don’t no Adam from Adam ;) but it has paid off many times over while I wait for the illusive Dinar (The Mythical Chupacabra of Investing/Speculation) 

Have a great Day all and Black Rock just announced they are getting into the Crypto game but I suspect they’ve already been doing so a while now. 

https://twitter.com/neo_silva/status/1362377742419972097?s=20

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Don’t Worry - It’s Only A ‘Short’ Walk To The Back Of The ‘Exotic Foreign Currency Investment’ Bus ! :o 

image.png.c7bfde46107c215b24ff5e4721ce3838.png

And Btw - Weegie Already Called Dibs On Licking The Rear Window ...

:D  :D  :D 

I Just Hope That The Bus Is Gonna Run Weekends ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

One thing I've always wanted to do is Pimp out a short bus just for fun.  I've never seen one although I'm sure there are some, somewhere.  If this Dinar ever hits I will be the proud owner of one and it will be dedicated to all the kids that have to ride one.  I'm open for ideas for my project.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, DWitte said:

One thing I've always wanted to do is Pimp out a short bus just for fun.  I've never seen one although I'm sure there are some, somewhere.  If this Dinar ever hits I will be the proud owner of one and it will be dedicated to all the kids that have to ride one.  I'm open for ideas for my project.

Shot gun 

• Haha 11
  • Pow! 1

I can't believe anyone could get upset about Adam having other things going.  Some of us here in Texas have a few other things going right now too.  Quite frankly I didn't even get to see this chat until now.  So let me just say to Adam how much I, and so many others here, appreciate all you do!  Whenever you have something to say fine.  But please feel no pressure to keep a schedule other than one that fits you and your family's needs.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I concur, with Ziggy. There are many of us here at Dinar Vets that came for Dinar, but stayed for Crypto 😂. (Not really) I’m still here for Dinar, but taking advantage of the VIP!" rel="">VIP here made me wake up to other possibilities to make money while I waited for the Dinar to wake up and do something. My investment in the Dinar was lost money as soon as I spent it, in the sense that it was totally speculation and I knew it may never do anything. The education I have received by reading and gleaning from the VIP!" rel="">VIP Section on OSI and Corporations etc. has been priceless when considering what I spent to join. The collective brain power in that section as it relates to different crypto’s has been very valuable and a great sounding board for people with ideas to bring to the group. 

Not that this is a plug for VIP!" rel="">VIP, because I don’t no Adam from Adam ;) but it has paid off many times over while I wait for the illusive Dinar (The Mythical Chupacabra of Investing/Speculation) 

Have a great Day all and Black Rock just announced they are getting into the Crypto game but I suspect they’ve already been doing so a while now. 

https://twitter.com/neo_silva/status/1362377742419972097?s=20

NEPatriotsFan1 - you nailed that right on the head my friend. I concur back to you on your statements as well!!! Had me cracking up 😂 I’m here for the Dinar hands down; I knew the potential for the Dinar and what Iraq would become, but I didn’t see it being this long of an investment. Know doubt that it was a long term one, but they are putting the word LONG to the test 🤣but the benefit of VIP has more than surpassed what I paid and could hope for. The OSI information alone is worth every penny. But Dude, the Crypto section 🤯I’m so thankful for everyone in that space. You said it so well. Such a great collective space and sounding board to glean from!!! Everyday I’m learning something new - and for that alone I’m extremely grateful. Plus all of the great Peeps that are there, makes it worth it as well. 

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

illusive Dinar (The Mythical Chupacabra of Investing/Speculation)

BRO - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.....I’m going to keep that and use that one from now on. LOL - TOO FUNNY. 

The digital age is upon us. Love that tweet. No doubt about that - so many things have been going on behind the curtain of OZ. This ride is about to get super exciting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Adam for the info. Heck, I want you to be enjoying your pancake breakfast, sipping your favorite hot morning breakfast beverage, on the weekend, just thinking about, thinking about the updates. 

we await the elusive albino Sasquatch that is the RV of the IQD!

(can’t believe that semdude saying that kind of nonsense) It should be obvious that more members of this site have your back than those with those kinds types of thoughts! 

• Pow! 3

17 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Well just for fun here....I notice you have been around since late 2010...

Using round figures you might have bought your first million IQD for a thousand bucks....

In February 2011 Bitcoin was priced at $1 buck.....so you could have bought 1000 of them.....

Bitcoin sits north of $52,000 today......I'll let you do the math....

What's not to be excited about.....?

I couldve done that.  But I didnt even hear about bitcoin till years later.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, heather62 said:

I’m not getting notifications on posts by Adam or his Weekley updates. What changed?

You have to add dinarvets.com to your white list with your email service.

Adam mentioned Whitelist instructions on the bottom of page one of this post. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, yendor said:

You really don't need our blessing about the changing of the "weekly". We can look forward to a weekend report just as easily as a Wednesday report.

Agreed yendor, I would also add that if some folks are looking for a weekly update there's a website called "DinarVets" that has a news section in it an you can get a DAILY update not a weekly but a DAILY update with some of the best news hounds on the web....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1