Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parler

fancy

1 minute ago, fancy said:

I heard that Parler was back up but when I'm on my home page, i get nothing clicking the tabs. I logged off and then back on and get a handshake failure. Anyone have sucess and if so what did you do? :flagsmiley:

Same happens for me Fancy,  I looked for a new app but couldn’t find one.

let me know if you get any better info 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Same happens for me Fancy,  I looked for a new app but couldn’t find one.

let me know if you get any better info 

Will do Shelley. Been checking for awhile now, and thought I'd ask my friends here.  I guess the traffic to the site has been heavy, at least it's back, I'm sure we'll eventually get on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fancy said:

Will do Shelley. Been checking for awhile now, and thought I'd ask my friends here.  I guess the traffic to the site has been heavy, at least it's back, I'm sure we'll eventually get on.

Thanks Fancy , I keep trying and still get an error message... I refuse to give up !!! 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, fancy said:

I heard that Parler was back up but when I'm on my home page, i get nothing clicking the tabs. I logged off and then back on and get a handshake failure. Anyone have sucess and if so what did you do? :flagsmiley:

WooHoo back on , early AM seem to be the trick for me !!! All seems to be working normal 😃

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

WooHoo back on , early AM seem to be the trick for me !!! All seems to be working normal 😃

Fantastic! I'm glad you're able to logon. I just tried I still can't. I believe it's the traffic everybody want to get back on.  Enjoy Parler! :flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley:

• Thanks 2

It is a website where you can post without the "Big Brother"  telling what you can and can't post.  The Facebook commies actually managed to get Parler shut down, but they are back.  All of my previous posts are gone. Looks everyone will be starting over from scratch.  Including news people who facebook  doesn't like.  They are free to post there the truthful news FB deletes.   Parler.com 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Parler site redirected me and advised need to set up a new account. Unable to log into the straight parler.com 

Here is where I was directed-

https://parler.com/auth/access

Hmmm  When I clicked on your link, it took me to my Parler page.  Maybe I need to log out of Parler, when I'm not over there.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sage449 said:

thx, don't know why it directed me like that and to set up a new account. Tried couple of times too, maybe my computer,  surely couldn't be me 😆😆😆

Sage 449,

It's not you, they are working on the kinks.

I also had issues.

From Parler:

Hello,

We're so excited to be back and have you with us! As we get back online, we appreciate your patience as all of the tools are fine tuned. Updates to Parler are coming and these issues will be addressed very soon. If you receive an error message or have yet to receive a password reset email, please bear with us and check back later in the day!

Also, if you had an account previously, there is no need to create a new account as your original account is still active. 

We'd recommend attempting to login from the Parler website (parler.com), however if you have the old app still installed it is functional as well. We currently are not back in the Apple store or Google Play. If you're having any issues concerning your login information, please go through account recovery from the login page.

Unfortunately, we're only hosting previously existing accounts, please note that you may need a password reset you are able to log back in. New account creation is currently unavailable for the time being. We appreciate you reaching out!

Thank you,

Parler support

• Thanks 6