Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV/RI Tuesday 16th? Budget My Be Passed With Rate Built In.

Luigi1

Luigi found these rumors of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine...

BondLady's Corner:

Pratha News Agency94 2021-02-14  The Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested passing the budget next Tuesday, after resolving the dispute over the region’s share within the next 48 hours and fixing it in the budget.

Fleming Update:

As of 3:23 pm EST on Sat. 13 Feb. and as soon as the Senate acquitted President Trump, orders went out for Tier 4B notification to be done within the next 24 to 48 hours or so.

RayRat:

US BANKS ARE "ON LOCATION" TODAY... WAITING FOR THE "GO" SIGNAL! (NOT SURE ABOUT TEXAS, YET) THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD, "MORE" PROGRESS IS IN THE MAKING! Trying to confirm some "reported" activity for the "first wavers". I FEEL GOOD-er THAN GOOD!!!¨

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Nothing is happening in Houston the next two days.
We have snow, ice and sleet.

We don’t do that very good.  

Ain’t Snow’body Got’s Time For ‘Dat ! :o 

image.gif.b7a6b89ace85aab9af99cb1e812c9791.gif

image.gif.2393fc9b9aea833543d3f2240e5c3ca7.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Houston - We’ve Got’s A Problem ...

Wake Up Our Relief Pitcher ...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Haha 2

Guru Jeff says it will be an April Fool's Day RV...

2-15-2021   Newshound Guru Jeff   

...Is there any news we should be aware of?  Is anything major happening that's critical?  The answer is you're seeing the last final step right before your eyes.  It's the '21 budget...I've already told you when their fiscal is.  Their fiscal year starts April 1st.  I know that for a fact because I've reached out and consulted with the Iraqi government...that's where we're at.  The '21 budget is the last step before the rate change...Iraq is very clearly walking in Kuwait's footsteps.  

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Guru Jeff says it will be an April Fool's Day RV...

2-15-2021   Newshound Guru Jeff   

...Is there any news we should be aware of?  Is anything major happening that's critical?  The answer is you're seeing the last final step right before your eyes.  It's the '21 budget...I've already told you when their fiscal is.  Their fiscal year starts April 1st.  I know that for a fact because I've reached out and consulted with the Iraqi government...that's where we're at.  The '21 budget is the last step before the rate change...Iraq is very clearly walking in Kuwait's footsteps.  

They fiscal is not April 1st. 🤦🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

They fiscal is not April 1st. 🤦🏻

Jeff has been saying this for quite a while. Myself and a number of other have pointed this out from the CIA website but he still thinks he is the all knowing, the only guru that has been 100% Factually Right in his own mind when he has called the RV date as much as any of the rest.......So Far he is Running 100% Factually and Spiritually Wrong for quite some time.

Last I recall Jeff was Any time after they pass the Borrowing Law.....That was in December

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, screwball said:

Jeff is  flog based on what? Intel? Boots on the ground? 

He called the Iraqi govt and recorded it. Played it on one of his videos about a year ago. The Iraqi answered in english which i thought was peculiar.. Either way, I still think its plausible that iraq switch back to April fiscal period after released from Restrictions. 

11 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

He called the Iraqi govt and recorded it. Played it on one of his videos about a year ago. The Iraqi answered in english which i thought was peculiar.. Either way, I still think its plausible that iraq switch back to April fiscal period after released from Restrictions. 

🤦🏻

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Jeff is  flog based on what? Intel? Boots on the ground? 

No, Now he has Contacts in the Iraqi Government he calls....Best thing to have next to Boots on the Ground.

He is also back to claiming this is all based on the Hebrew Calendar now.....he Flip Flops back and forth between Calendars, God Put it on Him, he is the Only guru that has been 100% Factually and Spiritual Right in his mind.

Karsten

4 minutes ago, Karsten said:

No, Now he has Contacts in the Iraqi Government he calls....Best thing to have next to Boots on the Ground.

He is also back to claiming this is all based on the Hebrew Calendar now.....he Flip Flops back and forth between Calendars, God Put it on Him, he is the Only guru that has been 100% Factually and Spiritual Right in his mind.

Karsten

Very true. I dont give him any credit but i still listen for ideas

• Upvote 1