Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:24 PM CST - 2/14/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat *** ...as far as I know, the only way they can pay for imports if they cancel the currency auctions is to use the dinar. If they use the dinar it will have to be globally tradable. Am I missing something? So, if it is globally tradable it will  have to be reinstated on FOREX. If it is reinstated on FOREX we get to go to the bank. Then only question is about the new rate but we have a good idea what the rate will be as we can see the proposed rates on the bank screens in a “on-hold” state. It is currently at $5 plus. Yes, I said it is over $5.00 dollars in exchange for one dinar. But to get this we will need to see the revaluation in Iraq first, deletion of the zeros and the end to the currency auctions. So there is lots to do but it can all occur very suddenly...          

*** MilitiaMan *** There has been some good things happening.  What we believe that we're seeing is a change that's being presented on foreign currency sites that shows some support for what we've been talking about...what the IMF...the AMF...and the Central Bank is converging to use a digital system....so that they're going to use...less cash...from the IMF's information, from the AMF information and for all the information about Iraq not wanting to hurt the vulnerable, the obvious is what?  Something different is coming...this whole thing is by design...

*** Frank26 *** ...the CBI is doing an excellent job.  A wonderful job.  They're on track... Article:  "State law calls for reducing the price of the dollar and stresses: The citizen is a red line" ...the CBI which is who this article is from is talking about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and how they're going to treat it...the purpose is to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar...they're talking about reducing the 3 zeros from the IQD...we told you Monday that the CBI was once again going to start talking about the lifting of the value of the Iraqi currency by removing the 3 zeros from its exchange rate and ladies and gentleman there it is...I believe next week into the following week you're going to see so many more articles about this subject.

:tiphat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

screens in a “on-hold” state. It is currently at $5 plus. Yes, I said it is over $5.00 dollars in

5 bucks, more than 5 bucks?  

The only thing I know of that is 5 bucks is.........

Thanks Ron.  These guys are entertaining.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Mnt Goat *** ...as far as I know, the only way they can pay for imports if they cancel the currency auctions is to use the dinar. If they use the dinar it will have to be globally tradable. Am I missing something? So, if it is globally tradable it will  have to be reinstated on FOREX. If it is reinstated on FOREX we get to go to the bank. Then only question is about the new rate but we have a good idea what the rate will be as we can see the proposed rates on the bank screens in a “on-hold” state. It is currently at $5 plus. Yes, I said it is over $5.00 dollars in exchange for one dinar. But to get this we will need to see the revaluation in Iraq first, deletion of the zeros and the end to the currency auctions. So there is lots to do but it can all occur very suddenly...          

*** MilitiaMan *** There has been some good things happening.  What we believe that we're seeing is a change that's being presented on foreign currency sites that shows some support system" rel="">support for what we've been talking about...what the IMF...the AMF...and the Central Bank is converging to use a digital system....so that they're going to use...less cash...from the IMF's information, from the AMF information and for all the information about Iraq not wanting to hurt the vulnerable, the obvious is what?  Something different is coming...this whole thing is by design...

*** Frank26 *** ...the CBI is doing an excellent job.  A wonderful job.  They're on track... Article:  "State law calls for reducing the price of the dollar and stresses: The citizen is a red line" ...the CBI which is who this article is from is talking about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and how they're going to treat it...the purpose is to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar...they're talking about reducing the 3 zeros from the IQD...we told you Monday that the CBI was once again going to start talking about the lifting of the value of the Iraqi currency by removing the 3 zeros from its exchange rate and ladies and gentleman there it is...I believe next week into the following week you're going to see so many more articles about this subject.

:tiphat:

The shite these flogs talk they should be sued 

• Like 2

Thinking aloud here, based on the MNT GOAT's post, if this rate were true, it sounds interesting.

So, the three zeros on a million 'pre-RV/RD' dinar are deleted (old million = 10,000 RV'd dinar). Then, if I want to exchange it for USD, each RV'd dinar is multiplied by $5.00+ US (= $50,000+ USD). At that point, the bank will subtract the CBI spread and their own costs.  Exchanging a million dinar could then yield a maximum of up to $50K per million (minus the spread and costs) in USD.

AND, then there are taxes depending on the exchanger's home country's tax laws--all assuming they were to land/on-shore that money in a taxable way.

The only thing I can say to all of this is: 'Get 'er done!'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

So, the three zeros on a million 'pre-RV/RD' dinar are deleted (old million = 10,000 RV'd dinar). Then, if I want to exchange it for USD, each RV'd dinar is multiplied by $5.00+ US (= $50,000+ USD). 

Exchanging a million dinar could then yield a maximum of up to $50K per million (minus the spread and costs) in USD.

If 1,000,000 iqd delete 3 zeros=1,000 x 5 usd=5,000 usd, that means our profit are only 5 times from the original investment and this isn't what we want it.  

What we want is if we exchange=1 million dinar and rv at 5 usd,  then= 1 million x 5 usd=5 million usd because we exchange dinar for dollars. ( we don't need to delete 3 zeros because we don't exchange old dinar with a new lower denoms ). And from this point, we make a huge profit.

On the other hand , the iraqi citizens can only exchange old dinar with a new lower denoms, then they have to delete 3 zeros from the notes. So if iraqi citizens want to exchange=1 million dinar with a new lower denoms, then 1 million dinar delete 3 zeros, then iraqi citizen will get=1,000 in a new lower denom note. And this is just break point , no profit at all.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

If 1,000,000 iqd delete 3 zeros=1,000 x 5 usd=5,000 usd, that means our profit are only 5 times from the original investment and this isn't what we want it.  

What we want is if we exchange=1 million dinar and rv at 5 usd,  then= 1 million x 5 usd=5 million usd because we exchange dinar for dollars. ( we don't need to delete 3 zeros because we don't exchange old dinar with a new lower denoms ). And from this point, we make a huge profit.

On the other hand , the iraqi citizens can only exchange old dinar with a new lower denoms, then they have to delete 3 zeros from the notes. So if iraqi citizens want to exchange=1 million dinar with a new lower denoms, then 1 million dinar delete 3 zeros, then iraqi citizen will get=1,000 in a new lower denom note. And this is just break point , no profit at all.

Unfortunately, this COULD be the case.  There are no guarantees. It's not like going into politics and instantly becoming a multi-millionaire.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Thank goodness I am not an accountant! 

Thanks for your correction.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

5 bucks, more than 5 bucks?  

The only thing I know of that is 5 bucks is.........

1 hour ago, fioranosportscars said:

we are not here to hate on anyone...

Except Maybe Maliki And The Gurus ! :o 

And Perhaps Rooting For Them To Get Stuffed From Both Ends With $5 Footlongs...

image.thumb.jpeg.c9a38aa2ff7562d4aec2c83f53656e60.jpeg

Btw - Notice How It’s Conveniently Located Next To A Motel ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

i think its delete 3 zero from the rate.... not 1,000,000 .... which 1,489.38

Yes you are correct. 1 usd=1,489.38 iqd , then 1 iqd=1/1.489.38=0.00067 usd, after that delete 3 zeros from the rate=0.67 usd. So if we exchange=1 million iqd x 0.67 usd=670,000 usd. If we exchange=1 million dinar, we get=670,000 usd. It isn't a bad profit at all, is it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, yendor said:

Unfortunately, this COULD be the case.  There are no guarantees. It's not like going into politics and instantly becoming a multi-millionaire.

For example, when the cbi release new lower denoms in country of iraq only not out of iraq , like 50 ( 50,000 notes delete 3 zeros=50 new lower denom notes ), 25, 10, 5, 1, etc , then the dinar investors will exchange dinar for dollars in the us. And none of dinar investors want to exchange from old dinar to new lower denoms first, then after that exchange again from new lower denoms to dollars right, and from this point, it is just a break even point and no profit at all because when we have 1 million dinar then delete 3 zeros, we only get=1,000 in new lower dinar note, then=1,000 new lower denom x 1 usd ( let's say the rate is 1:1)=1,000 usd. So, when we have 1,000,000 iqd, we only get=1,000 usd, no profit at all. Therefore, The simple and short way is all dinar investors will directly exchange dinar for dollars for whatever rate at that time. And when the cbi announce the rate at the same time, let's say 1:1, then when we have 1 million dinar, we directly get=1 million usd minus spread and fees. This is what we want it right folks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yes you are correct. 1 usd=1,489.38 iqd , then 1 iqd=1/1.489.38=0.00067 usd, after that delete 3 zeros from the rate=0.67 usd. So if we exchange=1 million iqd x 0.67 usd=670,000 usd. If we exchange=1 million dinar, we get=670,000 usd. It isn't a bad profit at all, is it.

This is the rate I’m hoping for, anything higher than that is icing on the cake 🎂 💰

• Upvote 1