Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 1/22/2022 at 2:13 PM, caddieman said:

Now correct me if I’m wrong but I heard this was supposed to be released?……..

The Legendary Kraken
That’s a scary Kracken!

Be careful, she transforms into a gorgeous Brunette by night to entrap her next unbelieving victim.

By the time she's finished so are you. :lmao:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

https://www.skyatnightmagazine.com/advice/skills/how-to-find-apollo-11s-landing-site-on-the-moon/

Hard wire phone to NASA. Then it goes to a satalite uplink. Not hard to understand

Now that makes sense. Like 3 men flying through the Van Allen radiation belt in a generic tin can wrapped in aluminum foil traveling at tens of thousands of miles an hour. TOTALLY BELIEVABLE. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now that makes sense. Like 3 men flying through the Van Allen radiation belt in a generic tin can wrapped in aluminum foil traveling at tens of thousands of miles an hour. TOTALLY BELIEVABLE. 

You are over simplifying it based on others descriptions.

If you have seen the construction of the Apollo Command Module you would believe it. 

I have seen it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are over simplifying it based on others descriptions.

If you have seen the construction of the Apollo Command Module you would believe it. 

I have seen it. 

As a Matter of fact, I HAVE. 

The Kansas Cosmosphere is less than 40 miles from my home. They have one and I GUARANTEE you that it's little more than a module for orbiting the earth, at best. And it MOST CERTAINLY wouldn't come close to handing the Van Allen radiation Belt.

A Belt of radiation so powerful that no matter how many times they fired high altitude nuclear weapons at it in the 50s and 60s they couldn't penetrait it. Which is a good thing. Because on the other side is the biggest sea ever. 

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

How NASA Worked Around Earth’s Radiation Belts to Land Apollo 11 on the Moon

james-van-allen.thumb.jpg.5fef184129a4c92552128408b7bc79a4.jpg

First off, I see ZERO explanation in the information above. 

Secondly, maybe NASA should hire Dr. ALLEN to work on the ORION PROJECT. 

Seems they have serious issues with the radiation belt. :lol:

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

How NASA Worked Around Earth’s Radiation Belts to Land Apollo 11 on the Moon

james-van-allen.thumb.jpg.5fef184129a4c92552128408b7bc79a4.jpg

That post is in response to this post

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A Belt of radiation so powerful that no matter how many times they fired high altitude nuclear weapons at it in the 50s and 60s they couldn't penetrait it. Which is a good thing. Because on the other side is the biggest sea ever. 

Someone needs to tell Kelly they already figured it out and as long as the trip through the belts were kept at a minimum the radiation absorbed was equivalent to a couple of x rays you get at the dentist.  Dosimeters the astronauts used proved that. The biggest issue was finding the best protection for the instruments and sensors they are using. The reason for the nukes was to blast a hole through the belts. They could launch through the N or S poles but fuel consumption makes that a prohibitive venture. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Someone needs to tell Kelly they already figured it out and as long as the trip through the belts were kept at a minimum the radiation absorbed was equivalent to a couple of x rays you get at the dentist.  Dosimeters the astronauts used proved that. The biggest issue was finding the best protection for the instruments and sensors they are using. The reason for the nukes was to blast a hole through the belts. They could launch through the N or S poles but fuel consumption makes that a prohibitive venture. 

So! A current NASA Scientist/Astronaut explains that the dangers of the radiation belt are so severe that they not only have to invent special technology to protect the Astronauts and equipment but absolutely must conduct multiple tests runs of the Orion craft before sending actual people into space on the Orion craft and you're quoting 50 year old Propaganda used to explain to extremely uneducated people what NASA at the time had themselves zero understanding of? 

And you still don't understand the meaning of this thread. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So! A current NASA Scientist/Astronaut explains that the dangers of the radiation belt are so severe that they not only have to invent special technology to protect the Astronauts and equipment but absolutely must conduct multiple tests runs of the Orion craft before sending actual people into space on the Orion craft and you're quoting 50 year old Propaganda used to explain to extremely uneducated people what NASA at the time had themselves zero understanding of? 

And you still don't understand the meaning of this thread. 

What I don't understand is that on one hand you don't believe anything NASA has to say, but on the other hand you believe what NASA says.

No one wants the U.N. involved in our life but people believe a flat map as true. 

Some Flat earth believers think Antarctica is the center and some believe the North pole is. 

I do believe in the 1800 the Great Deceiver got people who were upset with the religious leaders at the time to start believing the world was flat.

It has been proven since 600 B.C. that it was round.

What better way to get people to be divisive.

Get people to think the sun revolves around them.

Humanism has the same philosophy. Things revolve around them.

I want to revolve around the SON. 

Are there things I think are false? Absolutely.

Do I believe everything our government tells us? H*ll no.

I know this. 

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth;
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son Our Lord,
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into Hell; the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in adult baptism for the forgiveness of sins.

I try to keep my eye on God through His Son Jesus.

I do believe science is a tool from God to help us understand the world He created.

I have typed more than I wanted to. I have to tell you we can only agree to disagree on this one. 

• Thanks 4

On 1/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, caddieman said:

Now correct me if I’m wrong but I heard this was supposed to be released?……..

DOMINION ON THE ROPES: Lawyers for Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell Say They Are Open to Settlement with Dominion “After Discovery Is Complete” — As Dominion Files Suit to Block Audit in PA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/dominion-ropes-lawyers-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-say-open-settlement-dominion-discovery-complete-dominion-files-suit-block-audit-pa/

• Thanks 2