Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recommended Posts

On 4/5/2021 at 11:17 AM, bigwave said:

300px-Ice_Wall.jpg

Too bad Hubble is "farsighted"

 

You got any pics or videos of the outer side of the ice wall, where it meets space?  On a flat Earth, at the proper altitude, it should be easy to see all of it at once, including all of the continents.  

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

On a flat Earth, at the proper altitude, it should be easy to see all of it at once, including all of the continents.  

Ask the guy that says you need to go up 140,000 feet to see the slightest bend. LOL

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'll take that as a no.

I know, I know you like these images better.  Okay you win:

image.png.1629a164b13f24f980d017fa3ea93916.png

 Pretty "star light" in the back ground though. If they would have added a few more stars we could have determined the exact constellations there.

 

Maybe the artist ran out of paint. :shrug:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, bigwave said:

I know, I know you like these images better.  Okay you win:

image.png.1629a164b13f24f980d017fa3ea93916.png

 Pretty "star light" in the back ground though. If they would have added a few more stars we could have determined the exact constellations there.

 

Maybe the artist ran out of paint. :shrug:

 

You're attempting to distract.....when all you really have to do is show an actual authentic picture of the entire flat Earth.  Why?  :shrug:

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why?

That's the problem. If Hubble could only turn 180 degrees and take a few pictures for us rather than

using Captain Ross's good word, or Cook, Megrelian.

 

If the above "official" pictures are good for you than as I said before "what you think is true, is true for you"

 

Peace,

 

Come on RV

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

That's the problem. If Hubble could only turn 180 degrees and take a few pictures for us rather than

using Captain Ross's good word, or Cook, Megrelian.

 

If the above "official" pictures are good for you than as I said before "what you think is true, is true for you"

 

Peace,

 

Come on RV

 

 

CGI pics are not good enough for me.  I prefer the actual authentic ones.....which there are many.  Enjoy the video

 

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

CGI pics are not good enough for me.

LOLOL.

 

There are so many proof that you deny and are like a cherry picker. 

 

Where are the stars?

 

Conveniently left out.

 

Remember in the older pictures they tried to paint stars on and even I could pick it apart?

 

What you think is true is true for you....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bigwave said:

LOLOL.

 

There are so many proof that you deny and are like a cherry picker. 

 

Where are the stars?

 

Conveniently left out.

 

Remember in the older pictures they tried to paint stars on and even I could pick it apart?

 

What you think is true is true for you....

 

Wow....you got through that whole hour and a half vid in mere seconds....impressive.  You do know the closest star to the Earth by light years is our Sun, right?  :huh:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

This is more my speed:

 

 

 

The Bible is and will always be the greatest book ever written, edited, re-edited, critiqued, deciphered....by man.  No doubt about that.  Without a calendar, any devout parishioner can tell what month, maybe even what week of the year it is, based off of the sermon given in church on Sundays.  

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

A correct lens at that.

 

Wide lenses will do that.

 

And back to your biblical reference....to take the words posted in the video as literal meanings is to believe the plank in your own eye passage is an actual plank.  

 

Pile Of Wooden Planks In The Timber Factory Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 85184928.

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.