Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

13 minutes ago, caddieman said:

24,900 miles

Magnetic North does not change. 

We fly in a circle and not around a ball.

Show me a plane leaving San Francisco, flying north to the "north pole" and then flying down

the other side of the earth, flying upside down around the "south pole" then up the side

of the earth to SF again and I will "go home" on the issue.

With that, there are a lot of people that are not interested in the topic so I will be leaving that topic - likely

for for a while.

Research it out. If you see it one way or another - cool beans.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

image.png.fef8c25cbf523ffb445c1415ae9bab94.png

image.png.c04cf788737a4c1da5c8b2511c459f42.png

image.png.e57a5d4b597bc6732440a465613f1c47.png

Michelle Obama’s mother, Mary McGillicuddy Robinson, has died at the age of 84. She went peacefully in her sleep before being mostly devoured by her Lhasa Apso, and Chicago police have ruled out any foul play. The real story, however, is how she worded her Last Will and Testament. According to Illinois Comptroller and Keeper of the Public Record, Art Tubolls, “Michelle” doesn’t legally exist:

“Mrs. Robinson’s will clearly states that her possessions should all go to ‘my son, Michael Robinson Obama.’ In Illinois, a person can’t legally change their gender, so she had to use his real name or she wouldn’t have gotten anything.”

Robinson’s wealth includes three properties in Illinois and one in Mississippi along with a bank account containing the $12 million the taxpayers gave her to babysit Malia and Sasha while she lived in the White House. According to the IRS, that money was never declared and the Obama’s will be on the hook to pay.

Along with her fortune, Robinson left her “adorably *** son in law, Barack” her collection of hats and a tan pantsuit said to have been worn after Labor day by Hillarious Clinton. Lloyd’s of London places the value of that piece of clothing at nearly $4 million because of its “historical significance.”

On top of that, Michael will inherit a ton of jewelry, six thoroughbred racehorses, a Texas Hold ’em table and an inflatable 16′ Dynatex pool. There’s no word yet on who will maintain and award the world-famous McGillicuddy scholarship, which is given to 4 illegal immigrants per year to help with their immigration payments and education.

https://web.archive.org/web/20191022151437/https://obamawatcher.com/2019/10/even-as-a-man-shes-prettier-than-you-meemaw/

• Confused 1

As much as I want to believe it.

From their site under about us.

About us

Obamawatcher.com is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News

About Satire

Before you complain and decide satire is synonymous with “comedy”: sat·ire ˈsaˌtī(ə)r noun: The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, OR ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I realize for some, or even many, the issue of "flat" Earth beliefs and practices is innocuous. In reality, there are far deeper implications to the destruction involved with "flat" Earth beliefs and practices for the "adherents" AND "targeted" "audiences".

My concern is the cancer involved with cult like practices that really must be addressed and stamped out at EVERY occurance. After all, I do NOT want to be impacted by "flat" Earth beliefs and practices that are, ACTUALLY, a LIE. I do NOT want my kids or grandkids to have to face the STUPIDITY of "flat" Earth ERRANT PHILOSOPHIES.

Flattening "flat" Earth errant beliefs AND practices since the beginning of Creation...................

This represents a very radical facet to what already is a radical movement. I’ve written before on some of the peculiar characteristics of the flat-earth movement. There I considered whether the flat-earth movement could be considered a cult. It certainly has many cult-like characteristics. But other than being united in belief that the earth is flat, there is much diversity among flat-earthers. For instance, Hendrie is a staunch Calvinist, and he is very critical of Arminians, claiming that Arminian theology is a product of heliocentric cosmology (p. 81). The question of whether belief in a flat earth is essential for salvation adds another point of difference within the flat-earth movement.

However, there are staunchly Arminian flat-earthers who would condemn Hendrie for such a claim. Hendrie believes the only acceptable Bible is the King James Version (KJV), and he is not alone in the flat-earth movement. But there are many other flat-earthers who disagree with this. And flat-earthers seem to be in many different denominations: Baptist, Presbyterian, and Assemblies of God, to mention just a few. With such a broad view of beliefs represented, it will be difficult to classify the flat-earth movement as being a cult, unless we revisit the definition of a cult. I’m in favor of changing the definition to include something as aberrant as the flat-earth movement, especially considering the corrosive effect that extremist flat-earth belief has on many of the people involved.

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2020/04/27/is-belief-that-earth-is-flat-necessary-for-salvation/

Is Belief that the Earth is Flat Necessary for Salvation?

by Dr. Danny R. Faulkner on April 27, 2020

Featured in Danny Faulkner Blog

Share:  

I’ve posed that question to many professing Christians who are very zealous about the earth being flat. How zealous are they? Some flat-earthers engage in what they call flat smacking, where they confront people in public places while distributing leaflets or tracts about the earth being flat. If these flat-earth Christians are genuine in their faith, it makes me wonder why they are evangelizing about flat earth rather than the gospel. While these people enthusiastically flat smack, they never seem to get around to the gospel.

When I ask flat-earthers this question, there often is some hem and haw before I get a straight answer, with the answer finally being “no.” What usually prompts my question is flat-earthers equating the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11–12 with belief that the earth is a globe. Those verses read:

Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Notice that this passage begins with the word “therefore.” When one encounters a “therefore,” it is proper interpretive practice to look for what it is there for. The context begins in verse 1, and it concerns the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the fact that his return will be preceded by a rebellion and the revealing of “the man of lawlessness” (verse 3). The immediate antecedent of “them” in verses 11–12 is found in verses 9–10:

The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

So, God will send this strong delusion to those who have rejected the truth and hence are not saved. Therefore, if one is serious about the strong delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11 being belief that the earth is a globe, then one must also believe that the question of the earth’s shape is a salvation issue. Pointing that out to flat-earthers usually results in some back-pedaling.

But now I think I’ve found a flat-earther who probably will double-down rather than back-pedal if I were to ask him this question. I’ve previously blogged about the vile anti-Semitism of Edward Hendrie’s book, The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof That Our World Is Not a Moving Globe. Now Hendrie has a second book out about flat earth, The Sphere of Influence: The Heliocentric Perversion of the Gospel. Though this book contains some anti-Semitism, it’s not as prevalent as in his earlier book. However, in this book he discusses at length why he thinks believing the earth is flat is essential for salvation. For instance, on pp. 58–59 he wrote,

Just because someone uses the name of Jesus does not mean that they are believers in the true Jesus. If the Jesus they invoke is the not the Jesus of the Bible, they are worshiping in vain. Heliocentric “Christians” reject the Jesus of the Bible who is the creator of a flat and stationary earth, which is his footstool over which he presides from his abode in heaven above the firmament. They, instead, conjure in their hearts a different Jesus who created a spinning ball earth floating in outer space, which thus cannot be Jesus’ footstool. They worship a false Jesus. Their worship is in vain. They are not unlike the Muslims, who believe in a Jesus, but their Jesus in not the Jesus of the Bible. Muslims belief (sic) in a false Jesus who does not, will not, and cannot save them.

I will overlook the blurring of God the Father with God the Son in this quote, concentrating instead on Hendrie’s insistence on the earth being flat. Hendrie thinks that heliocentric Christians are not Christian at all because they worship a false Jesus. Do you think that perhaps Hendrie misspoke here or that I misquoted or misrepresented him? Check out this quote a few pages later, on pp. 59-60:

The Bible states clearly that “(w)hosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father; but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.” 1 John 2:23. Muslims reject the Jesus of the Bible. They reject the son and so they have not the Father. They reject the God who can save them and instead worship a heathen god who cannot save. That same analysis can be done for the Hindu Jesus, the Mormon Jesus, the Catholic Jesus, and the heliocentric Jesus. There are all false Christs and their devotees worship them in vain.

Hendrie’s meaning seems clear enough in that statement. But Hendrie wasn’t done. On p. 76 he wrote,

To reject the flat, stationary earth with foundations laid by God is to refute the surety of salvation. It is an attack on the gospel.

Again, this statement indicates that Hendrie thinks that flat-earth belief is essential for salvation. Much later in the book, Hendrie appeared to walk this conclusion back at least a little. On p. 341 Hendrie wrote,

Many take the position that belief in a flat earth is not necessary for salvation. That is true. But that dodges the real issue. The issue is not whether someone who is saved must know every truth of the gospel. God’s revelation of his truth is progressive. Once saved, a Christian will ‘grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.’ 2 Peter 3:18. The issue is whether a person who is presented with the gospel truth believes it. How can someone claim to be a Christian and reject the truth presented in God’s word?

But two pages later (p. 343), Hendrie clarified what he meant:

If a person rejects a truth of the gospel that is presented in the gospel that indicates that truth has not be revealed to the hearer. That, in turn, indicates that the hearer does not have the unction of the Holy Spirit that imparts the revelatory knowledge. That is what Hosea 4:6 is saying. That is what God means when he says ‘because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee.’ It is the willful ignorance born of the rejection of knowledge presented in the gospel that ends in eternal destruction.

That is, if a person doesn’t know the earth is flat when he has a salvation experience, that’s OK. But then if that new Christian later is instructed that the Bible teaches the earth is flat, but he rejects that “truth,” then it proves that the person never was a Christian in the first place. Funny, Jesus and the Apostle John apparently didn’t get that memo when establishing tests for one’s salvation. For instance, in John 14:15, Jesussaid,

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

In John 13:34–35, Jesus said,

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

In his first epistle, the Apostle John echoed these tests for salvation (1 John 2:3–11). A few other passages offer other evidences of salvation, such as fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22–23), continuing in the faith (1 John 2:19), and outworking of our faith (James 2:14). Neither Jesus nor John nor these other passages—in fact any passage—says anything about the earth’s shape being a part of our salvation. Thus, Hendrie adds to the gospel.

What does Hendrie think of pastors and other Christian leaders who disagree with his cosmology? By a statement on p. 349, you can see that he doesn’t mince words:

“Anyone who undermines the truth of God’s creation as set forth in the Bible undermines the very gospel of Jesus Christ. Such who claim to be ministers of Christ are, instead, wolves in sheep’s clothing sent among God’s flock by the devil.”

The comparison to wolves in sheep’s clothing comes directly from the Sermon on the Mount. It is very clear from Jesus’ warning (Matthew 7:15–20) that the wolves are false teachers. For Hendrie’s words to be true, it requires that those who disagree with Hendrie are false teachers and hence are on the road to perdition. Throughout the book, Hendrie had harsh words for many well-known pastors and creation scientists, including yours truly. It was good to know that I was hardly alone. Despite what Hendrie thinks, I think I am in very good company.

Other than being united in belief that the earth is flat, there is much diversity among flat-earthers.

This represents a very radical facet to what already is a radical movement. I’ve written before on some of the peculiar characteristics of the flat-earth movement. There I considered whether the flat-earth movement could be considered a cult. It certainly has many cult-like characteristics. But other than being united in belief that the earth is flat, there is much diversity among flat-earthers. For instance, Hendrie is a staunch Calvinist, and he is very critical of Arminians, claiming that Arminian theology is a product of heliocentric cosmology (p. 81). The question of whether belief in a flat earth is essential for salvation adds another point of difference within the flat-earth movement.

However, there are staunchly Arminian flat-earthers who would condemn Hendrie for such a claim. Hendrie believes the only acceptable Bible is the King James Version (KJV), and he is not alone in the flat-earth movement. But there are many other flat-earthers who disagree with this. And flat-earthers seem to be in many different denominations: Baptist, Presbyterian, and Assemblies of God, to mention just a few. With such a broad view of beliefs represented, it will be difficult to classify the flat-earth movement as being a cult, unless we revisit the definition of a cult. I’m in favor of changing the definition to include something as aberrant as the flat-earth movement, especially considering the corrosive effect that extremist flat-earth belief has on many of the people involved.

----------------------

So, let's all face the facts. The "flat" Earth "ideal" is WHACKED AND Biblical HERESY. The distortions and OBVIOUS denial of physically verifiable facts by the "flat" Earth "adherents" AND "promoters" is UNDENIABLE.

The Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape without a doubt and spins on it's axis.

Men have gone to the Moon AND returned safely.

Man made satellites DO exist AND are not a ruse for CGI misinformation.

Global Positioning Satellites, for example.

God CAN NOT tell a LIE AND WILL NOT LIE TO ANYONE TO STATE OR INFER THEE Earth is "flat".

Some believe THEIR "intellectual" "superiority" TAUNTING "flat" Earth "philosophies" WHILE THIER "cognition" IS "firmly" "embedded" IN THEIR "safe" "space".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

So, OK. let's all be honest. HOW, pray tell, can ANYONE be associated with a CULT "flat" Earth "adherent" pre OR post event???!!!

WATCH YER WALLET!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Flattening "flat" Earth errant assertions since The Beginning Of Creation..............

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/buzz-aldrin-moon-landing-faked/

Claim

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin admitted during a television appearance with Conan O'Brien that the 1969 moon landing was fake.

Rating

Context

Buzz Aldrin correctly noted during a 2000 appearance on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" that news broadcasts covering the moon landing in 1969 used animated simulations (that were properly labeled as such) to give audiences a visual representation of the moon landing since there are no TV news cameras on the moon. He did not say the moon landing itself was fake.

In February 2022, an old clip from “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” was recirculated on social media along with the claim that it showed astronaut Buzz Aldrin admitting that he never landed on the moon. This claim is nonsensical. In the following video, Aldrin makes no such admission. 

Aldrin never says in this video that the moon landing was fake. The astronaut, who walked on the surface of the moon in July 1969, correctly informed Conan that contemporaneous news broadcasts of the landing used animations to give their audiences a visual representation of the moon landing. This makes sense: CBS News didn’t have its own spacecraft to fly to the moon in advance of Apollo 11’s flight in order to set up cameras to capture the historic moment. 

Here’s a screenshot from the news broadcast that Conan presumably watched as a child. As you can see, this footage is labeled a “simulation.”

image.jpeg.80c5960bb072d3294a43fadb3c3c36eb.jpeg

CBS News did not air genuine footage of the landing because it took place on the moon, and CBS News is located on earth. CBS News noted during the 50th anniversary of this historic moment: “Unfortunately, because there weren’t any video cameras on the moon, viewers on Earth didn’t actually get to see the landing — instead, they watched a simulation while listening to the real-time audio feed from NASA.”

Here’s a video from the original CBS broadcast of the Apollo 11 Moon landing:

While TV crews did not have access to the moon, Aldrin and Armstrong did. Here’s a photograph of Aldrin on the surface of the moon that was taken by Armstrong. 

5903.jpg

This is hardly the first time that Aldrin’s words have been misrepresented in order to claim that the moon landing was fake. In 2018, a video of Aldrin responding to a question from a child about why NASA stopped sending manned missions to the moon was misconstrued as if Aldrin had admitted that the moon landing was fake

Sources:

Apollo 11 Moon Landing: Watch the Most Iconic Moments from CBS News’ Coverage. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/moon-landing-anniversary-watch-live-stream-most-iconic-moments-from-cbs-news-apollo-11-moon-landing-coverage/. Accessed 18 Feb. 2022.

“Apollo 11: ‘The Greatest Single Broadcast in Television History.’” BBC News, 10 July 2019. www.bbc.com, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48857752.

“Say Something, I’m Speechless!”: Inside the CBS News Coverage of Apollo 11. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/say-something-im-speechless-inside-the-cbs-news-coverage-of-apollo-11/. Accessed 18 Feb. 2022.

• Published 18 February 2022

Flattening "flat" Earth errant assertions since The Beginning Of Creation..............

Another claim made against the spherical earth is that if the earth were a spinning globe that orbited the sun each year, the earth’s spin axis would not stay aligned with the North Star. This is because, as we shift from one side of the earth’s orbit to the other, our perspective changes, as can be seen in the following visual.

Earth’s Orbit

If the earth’s axis were aligned with the North Star at point A, then the earth would not align with the North Star six months later when the earth arrives at point B. This effect is well enough known to warrant a name: parallax. At least one of the videos gives what astronomers think is the distance to the North Star (four quadrillion km, but it’s actually about twice that distance) and the radius of the earth’s orbit (150 million km). We can use these numbers to find how much the parallax angle, π, is. As we shall see, the angle π is a small angle, so we can use the small angle approximation. If an angle is small, we can express the angle, in radian measure, as the ratio of the baseline to one of the other sides. The baseline is the earth’s orbital radius, r, and the other side is the distance to the North Star, d. That is,

π = r/d = (150 million km) / (2 quadrillion km) = 7.5 x 10-8 radians.

To convert this to degrees, we must multiply by 57.3. After doing this, the angle is 4.3 x 10-6 degrees, or a little more than four millionths of a degree. That is the apparent diameter of a dime when viewed 150 miles away. Actually, the total shift that we would see would be twice this amount, but remember, the distance given in the video is about half the true value. Obviously, this is a very small angle, far too small for our eyes to notice. Therefore, this supposed proof that the earth is flat is specious.

In an interview, flat earth promoter Eric Dubay discussed parallax. Dubay has written several books on the flat earth, such as The Flat Earth Conspiracy, and he is featured or is credited with several videos on YouTube. In this interview, Dubay explicitly stated that there are no parallax measurements. This is patently false. Despite being very small, it is possible to measure parallax for the stars closest to earth. The first parallax measurements were in the 1830s. Technology has improved tremendously since then, so that today there are parallax measurements for several hundred thousand stars. The HIPPARCOS mission of the early 1990s was most helpful in this. From this mission, we have parallax measurements of most stars within 600 light years. The Gaia spacecraft, launched late in 2013, is greatly adding to this. The Gaia mission ought to give us parallax measurements out to 6,000 light years. It is not clear if Dubay is ignorant of the status of parallax measurements, or if he knows better and has chosen to say otherwise.

In the interview, Dubay made a number of false statements. He said that the North Star is visible down to latitude 23 ½ degrees south of the equator. This is untrue: the North Star is not visible south of the equator. Dubay said that the moon is not solid, because we can see stars through the moon. This is nonsense, because from time to time the moon passes in front of a bright star, an event that we call a lunar occultation. Astronomers measure how long it takes the lunar limb (or edge) to block out stars during lunar occultations, because the time measure reveals something about how large stars are.

If Dubay understood even elementary physics, he would know that because of Newton’s first law of motion, an object requires a force in order to orbit.

Dubay clearly does not understand physics. He claims that rockets cannot work in space because there is no air. Rockets work because of Newton’s third law of motion (action-reaction) not because they push off air. Dubay protests that gravity seems to have two contradicting properties: making things stick to the earth and causing other things to orbit the earth. If Dubay understood even elementary physics, he would know that because of Newton’s first law of motion, an object requires a force in order to orbit. Gravity provides that force. This is no different from any object that goes in a circular path. A weight whirled around a string is compelled in its orbit by tension in the string. In similar manner, gravity provides the force required to make the moon orbit the earth.

Many of the arguments put forth by Dubay and others for a flat earth are so poor, that one has to wonder how serious these people must be. Dubay seems serious enough, but could he really fail to understand so many things? There may be a hint very early in the interview that suggests that the entire thing was a gag. The interview was done via Skype. Both the interviewer and Dubay sound as if they are American. The interviewer stated that Dubay was in “sunny Thailand,” Dubay replied that Thailand then was “moonlit.” Apparently, it was daytime where the interviewer was, but it was night in Thailand. That would be difficult to explain on a flat earth, but relatively easy to explain on a spherical earth.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/is-the-earth-flat/

"flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!

On 7/29/2022 at 3:42 PM, bigwave said:

Okay - it's been "awhile"

Check out this guys tripod - 9 minutes: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BYb7cOBDFChW/

POLARIS PROVES THE EARTH IS FLAT AND STATIONARY

image.png.5c28572fe9aea7e935a570f90a5a2940.png

image.png.ccf32191836c5b5a374a1a7cfff77c95.png

Sadly, there are those Heretical Fake Christians who are of the Synagogue of Satan, as referenced in the Apocalypse of the Bible, which go about attacking and allowing to be attacked the Children of God. 

I've long ceased responding to these Blind Heretics because in their debate they verbally retaliate without remorse. Similar as the Satanic worshipping followers of Islam. 

They are not only lying to themselves about God's own words of his creation as written in the Bible, but they're always demonstrating their hatred of others who choose to seek understanding of God's Holy Word. 

Even with this rebuke they are blinded and cannot understand this one simple phrase, " ... if you say you love me and you hate your brother, you LIE and the truth is not in you ". 

So many "So Called" Christians have allowed themselves to be blinded by what they want to see rather than accept what God is trying to show them. 

Prayer is the weapon of choice in this Spiritual battle. Yet in So many things,  like a Petulant 12 year old child, these Lost children who Dane to call themselves Christian believe themselves to have so great an understanding that asking God to reveal His truth is foolish.

As if God would not give them an answer. Or that in asking him for understanding is somehow a sin.  Therefore some are like the school yard bully attacking everyone they disagree with and still others, who know in their own hearts such attacks are wrong and immoral allow such behavior simply because they refuse to seek God's wisdom. 

I ask you, my Brother, who's sin is greater? The one attacking or the one allowing such attacks?

Truly a perfect rhetorical question because both the attacker and the silent witness will suffer under God.

Nevertheless,  I am truly amazed as well as greatly Honored to see one of such High Education as yourself allowing yourself to be Humble enough to seek out God's wisdom. Never give up my friend, you're a true Saint. 

• Like 1

Flattening "flat' Earth errant assertions since the Beginning Of Creation.......

This represents a very radical facet to what already is a radical movement. I’ve written before on some of the peculiar characteristics of the flat-earth movement. There I considered whether the flat-earth movement could be considered a cult. It certainly has many cult-like characteristics. But other than being united in belief that the earth is flat, there is much diversity among flat-earthers. For instance, Hendrie is a staunch Calvinist, and he is very critical of Arminians, claiming that Arminian theology is a product of heliocentric cosmology (p. 81). The question of whether belief in a flat earth is essential for salvation adds another point of difference within the flat-earth movement.

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2020/04/27/is-belief-that-earth-is-flat-necessary-for-salvation/

Once one postulates a flat earth, it leads to other preposterous claims. If the earth is flat rather than a sphere, then it is inconceivable that we have ventured into space. In the previously mentioned interview with Eric Dubay, he denied that there are any satellites orbiting the earth or that astronauts have gone into space. He claims that all photos and videos taken from space are faked. For example, Dubay says that the famous photograph of the earth taken by the Apollo 17 astronauts is a computer-generated image. Of course, this line of argumentation automatically requires belief that the Apollo moon landings were hoaxes. However there are good reasons to believe that we really did land on the moon during the Apollo program.

Christians who want to entertain this nonsense ought to know that during his six-month stay on the International Space Station in 2006, astronaut Jeffrey Williams photographed the earth more than any astronaut in history. Some of Williams’ photos are found in his book, The Work of His Hands: A View of God’s Creation from Space. Many of the photos show that the earth is spherical. It ought to be apparent from the book’s title that Williams is a Christian, but the book’s content makes it abundantly clear. Hence, to doubt that the earth is spherical or that astronauts have gone into space is to accuse a Christian brother of perpetuating a tremendous lie.

But Williams is not the only Christian to have gone into space: Jim Irwin and Charles Duke were among the twelve men who walked on the moon. Recently, I asked Charles Duke to respond to those who think that the earth is flat and those who think that we faked the Apollo moon landing. This is what he wrote:

I was the lunar module pilot on the Apollo 16 mission to the moon. We launched from KSC (Kennedy Space Center) in Florida on April 16, 1972. We left earth orbit for our three day trip to the moon about three hours later. As we maneuvered our spacecraft to dock with our lunar module, the earth came into view about 20,000 miles away. It was an awesome sight. As you can see in the photo, it is obviously a sphere and not a flat circle. As we journeyed to the moon, we would look out our windows and see a smaller earth, and each time we would see different landmasses, so it was obviously rotating on its axis. 

Earth from Apollo 16

Some people are questioning the fact that we landed on the moon, alleging that it is a big hoax. Well, we did land on the moon six times, and the evidences are overwhelming. If we faked the landing, why did we fake it 6 times? One needs only to look at the photos from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter from my mission. The photos of our landing site shows the descent stage, the lunar rover, the experiments package, and the tracks we left on the moon. Every landing site has similar evidence. There are many other proofs that conclusively show that Apollo actually landed on the moon six times.

Lunar Surface

Again, Christians who think that the earth is flat or that men never set foot on the moon are effectively accusing several Christian brothers of lying about one of the biggest things that ever happened in their lives. Are the Apollo moon landing deniers prepared to make this accusation?

Conclusion

Are these people who believe in a flat earth for real? It’s hard to say. They could be well-intentioned but seriously misguided people. Or they could be attempting to discredit the Bible and Christianity. If the latter, their approach probably is “If you think that the Bible is literally true, then I’ll show you just how literally true that the Bible is!” But this is a false dichotomy. We here at Answers in Genesis don’t say that the Bibleis literally true. Rather, we understand that the Bible is true because it is inspired by God. As such, it is authoritative on all matters and is reliable. The Bible contains imagery and poetry. However, those passages are easy to identify. When it comes down to the sorts of questions that matter here (such as “Did God create the world?”), the Bible must be read and understood historically and grammatically. That is, historical narrative does not lead to symbolic interpretation. Hence, the creationaccount is literally true.

At least some of the people behind this upsurge in the flat earth movement may be lampooning the creation movement. As such, they clearly are no friends of the church; rather, they oppose Christ and His kingdom. I recommend that Christians be very discerning about their teachings.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/is-the-earth-flat/

Pretty obvious who the liars are - "flat" Earth "advocates". Sure, some may entertain "flat" Earth "ideals" as a ruse while a VERY POOR RUSE AND EASILY DETECTED AS A RUSE.

Like WWE with the pompous theatrical gymnastics.

"flat" Earth "advocates" use THEIR OWN mythmatics to "prove" THEIR "fantasy" "world".

God doesn't lie to people and tell anyone the Earth is "flat".

When ANYONE states, "God told me the Earth is "flat"", then it is a cause for intervention and to offer compassionate assistance to those so taken by such a LIE. When one accepts a BIG LIE (like "flat" Earth), then more and more lies will be embraced under the false pretense, "God told me.........." at an ever increasing rate. At some point, the illusion will be come real that it really is an illusion and the person(s) believing the string of lies will feel the weight of disillusionment with, potentially, extreme actions and consequences to follow by the person(s) believing the string of lies.

So, intervention and assistance at the onset for the person(s) believing the string of lies is imperative.

By EVERYONE.

NO "exceptions"!!!

People really must not be accosted for knowing and believing the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape AND MUST NOT BE HARASSED FOR STATING THE TRUTH THE Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape ESPECIALLY WHEN PROVIDING IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

Think about little kids at school just trying to get through. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE BULLIED BY A "flat" Earth "advocate" AND INFERRED THEY ARE LUCIFERIAN for knowing and believing the Earth is, ACTUALLY, Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

There are basic proofs the Earth is, ACTUALLY, Spherical (geoidal) in shape like the Sun and Moon rising AND setting. Like the Bible says.

Very credible and learned individuals for thousands of years have noted the Earth is Sphreical. There is NO indication from the Bible or ACTUAL fact the Earth is "flat".

Modern day Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ who are Astronauts have given personal testimony to the Earth being Spherical in shape as noted above.

Are THESE modern day Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ who are Astronauts Luciferian AND/OR promoting a LIE???!!!

Of course NOT!!!

THESE modern day Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ are telling the TRUTH the Earth is Spherical NOT "flat".

• Pow! 1

I have ALWAYS been thankful for DinarVets.

Informed, Engaged, Prepared

There is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I have EVER seen to infer DinarVets is a ruse or promoting itself or to take advantage of people.

A SINCERE Thank You, DinarVets!!!

However, I have ALWAYS been concerned about AND the look out for nefarious individuals AND/OR groups who seek to take advantage of individuals.

Like the bottom feed Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Bottom Feeders.

Looks like the MLM Bottom Feeders get run off in short oder.

Thank You, DinarVets!!!

Other Bottom Feeder groups are Cultists, Liberals, Leftists, Progressives, Racists, Communists, Socialists, Nazists, AND Fascists.

Well, OK, for some reason, these folks are immune under the guise of "free" "speech".

image.jpeg.a3827887c3e38a9a6cb6a685f81d8a66.jpeg

So, OK, EXPOSE YOURSELF!!!

Cultists, Liberals, Leftists, Progressives, Racists, Communists, Socialists, Nazists, AND Fascists HAVE AT IT!!!

We The People know who YOU are!!!

• Pow! 1

Insignificant little earth, spinning around like a top:

James Webb pictures:

image.thumb.png.918a48f8e78f495f144a040ff487b61f.png

image.thumb.png.a1f34023df3ef4f5a7495f7442783044.png

image.thumb.png.8541e4885bbe95a561bfe572d5c9b441.png

nasa wants us to believe that the webb took the pictures but the metadata shows something different:

image.png.ff2709c9175adaca958aa6fafa134e5c.png

A closer look shows that Adobe Photoshop was involved:

image.png.0cc8ed521b59b087f0b423c0827da8f5.png

image.thumb.png.6b90b1f8dd1555c9eca3426f8f16610d.png

If they want to touch up on some of the photos, then fine but nasa can't say the pictures were from the webb in the same breath...

• Pow! 1