Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 5/15/2023 at 6:13 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Johnson

Dwayne Johnson Named In $3 Billion Kidnapping Lawsuit, Facing Charges

Some others named in the lawsuit are, The State of Texas, The El Paso Child Protective Services, The Las Cruces, New Mexico Police Department, The NYPD, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, New York ACS, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., Shirley Police Department, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Suffolk County NY, Bank of America, Home Depot, and even the FBI.

Why are Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan accused of conspire to kidnapping? explaining the $3 billion lawsuit

On 5/14/2023 at 1:52 PM, bigwave said:

image.png.f77be72906334cba933dbeb028b5a2f3.png

I just bought a liquor store here in Kansas and ever since the Budwiser catastrophy we can't keep Yuengling on the shelves. Not even Walmart can get enough. So much for being WOKE. 😆

Last I heard Budwiser has lost 8 billion. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

That's not near enough Big Guy, be ok with me if they ceased to exist. Something better will fill the void. SICK of this woke :bs:!!

I thought Miller would take up the slack but apparently they just put out an add that is offensive to women. 

All these idiot beer companies need to do to get their customers back is to go back to the 70s type of advertising. Nothing like a bunch of super hot babes dancing around the campfire drinking beer like drunken college girls to make us beer belly middle aged men want to buy their products. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I thought Miller would take up the slack but apparently they just put out an add that is offensive to women. 

All these idiot beer companies need to do to get their customers back is to go back to the 70s type of advertising. Nothing like a bunch of super hot babes dancing around the campfire drinking beer like drunken college girls to make us beer belly middle aged men want to buy their products. :lmao:

Men !! 1 track mind.  😆 🤣 😂 

pp

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If you don't think one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, AB is a beautiful example!! Go woke, go broke!!

How about this one md11fr8dawg?

Adidas Collaborates with Radical Designer – Unveils Homely Male as Company’s Newest Women’s Swimwear Model 

image.png.40f43f93912df048ec64bbf20bd8e5d8.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/adidas-collaborates-with-radical-designer-unveils-homely-male-as-companys-newest-womens-swimwear-model-conservatives-respond-in-brutal-fashion/

or this:

Kim Petras Is Second Trans Model on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover

image.png.b4d99e88fff576efa308303efd3b762a.png

And I did not realize that SI had one already because I never read/looked at their magazine:

Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue Has A Trans Model On The Cover For The 1st Time

July 20, 20211:52 PM ET
image.png.17fca71954ab294ae524ba3f8ef958ae.png

I wonder why there is very little if any, outrage by women...
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 5/18/2023 at 10:26 PM, bigwave said:

Bigwave you’re plane looks stubby and wide? 

Bigwave your U2 video is a short clip, nstoolman1 U2 video shows from take off to 70,000ft and at no time in the video does anything look disproportionate, the sensor on the nose of the U2 your’s looks a little drooped maybe you can explain the effect of why that is? :shrug: :cisole:

FA8BCCCA-7E14-419A-B9F5-7B1534ABBC63.jpeg

FA6FE048-6FF6-4C00-BD0B-E2F259945639.jpeg

Edited by Fly
  • Like 2