Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 3/7/2023 at 12:31 AM, Fly said:

Oh…Ok, from a proper instructor it’s all starting to make more sense. 

2255AA73-6237-4C6F-A0DF-56ACED1DA8AA.jpeg

People can see for themselves when all truth is brought to the table.

Don’t feel any need to blindly hope and put a spin on this, It is what it is. 

64015340-2488-4C38-BDFE-84732210090B.jpeg

im glad you young people love this devil ****, but im interested in the iraq dinar, yea i know you know so much but my king james version taught me since the 60,s i wont blame you but praise my GOD!  GO IRAQ DINAR,  YA REAP WHAT YA SOW!

19 minutes ago, T B said:

im glad you young people love this devil ****, but im interested in the iraq dinar, yea i know you know so much but my king james version taught me since the 60,s i wont blame you but praise my GOD!  GO IRAQ DINAR,  YA REAP WHAT YA SOW!

Well said.

Ps 83:18

• Pow! 1

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE AND IM JUST OLD, I SAY THINGS MY GRADKIDS DONT UNDERTAND BUT ITS FOR THERE BEST! THEY CAN HATE ME, BUT THEY CAN CRY WHEN THE DAY IM COVERED UP, MY OLD CHURCH HAS A PLACE FOR ME LORD, AND THAT DIRT IS MINE! PRAISE GOD! MY REDEEMER LIVES!

11 hours ago, T B said:

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE AND IM JUST OLD

As a "digital soldier"  I am trying to bring forth information that  helps people "wake up."

I feel that we are in an information war. Some of the material is shocking to me. 

Like the picture above of the trannies teaching the children.

Without knowing about it, We The People  could never stop it.

At least in my mind it should be stopped immediately.

Peace.

Come on RV.....

• Pow! 4

6 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Which is why we ONLY use Ozarka bottled water. they don't add flouride

I have been using a filter that supposedly takes it all out. I use a stainless container when traveling.

I'll keep an eye out for the ozarka brand out here.

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

image.png.64cb87434010eb3b7360262c75829559.png

Close but still scary

Fluoxetine is an antidepressant and belongs to a group of medicines known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This medicine works by increasing the activity of a chemical called serotonin in the brain. This medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription.

In chemistry, a hydrochloride is an acid salt resulting, or regarded as resulting, from the reaction of hydrochloric acid with an organic base (e.g. an amine). An alternative name is chlorhydrate, which comes from French.

There is natural fluoride in ground water. 

We had to start putting extra in the water because of the so called anti cavity benefits. We also found out it was a waste product that was very expensive to dispose of. So in the wisdom of the world they convinced the ADA that fluoride would wash over the teeth while drinking water and prevent cavities. So instead of paying massive cost to dispose of it, they started shipping it from the East coast and made us inject it in the water. We hated the stuff. It was nasty and dangerous to the touch. What better way to get rid of. They got paid for it and disposed of it. 

What is fluoride a byproduct from?

Although fluoride is used industrially in a fluorine compound, the manufacture of ceramics, pesticides, aerosol propellants, refrigerants, glassware, and Teflon cookware, it is a generally unwanted byproduct of aluminium, fertilizer, and iron ore manufacture.Oct 22, 2013
  • Thanks 2