Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

https://www.quora.com/A-NASA-scientist-stated-that-due-to-the-Van-Allen-Belt-its-impossible-to-leave-earth-how-can-they-go-to-Mars

No. They didn’t. The Van Allen Belts are absolutely no impediment to leaving the Earth, and indeed ISS astronauts pass through part of them all the time, and all genuine NASA scientists know that.

You are most likely getting your information from moon hoax conspiracultists, who for some time now have been misrepresenting an interview in which an engineer working on the Orion crew capsule spoke about an unmanned test of that capsule, during which he mentioned that it had not yet been through the Van Allen Belts.

The Orion uses modern computers, very much more complex and miniaturized and therefore susceptible to radiation than those used during Apollo. Furthermore, it is meant to carry out protracted missions in deep space, and is meant to be reused many times. Living bodies can repair the damage caused by low level, routine radiation exposure, computers can’t.) For these reasons, Orion’s radiation shielding and hardening must be tested before it can be put into service, just as many, many, many other spacecraft have been.

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

You can watch them say it them selfs on the following video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ki9K7tYFq1eQ/

Please put the entire quote up. I did not say what you atribute to me. I did see the entire video and their words are twisted to suit people. We currently do not have a means to leave earths orbit so what he says is true. 

• Pow! 1

Flattening "flat" Earth ERRANT "assertions" SINCE THEE Beginning Of Creation.......

WHY, pray tell, does NO ONE account "flat" Earth OBVIOUS ERRANT "assertions" to Psychological Operations COMMONLY deployed by CULTS AND Gubmint "operatives" DENYING OBVIOUS REALITIES to "promote" "captivation" OF THEE "gullible" AND LIKEWISE "willing"???!!!

To THEE "demise" of THEE "gullible" AND LIKEWISE "willing"???!!!

How can anyone side idly by and watch the victims get hurt and the perpetrators post STUPID things?

Where will this all lead?

Typically, cults twist Scripture and demand adherents hold unwaveringly to the denial of verifiable facts that contradict cult initiatives.

Such is the case with the litany of denials of obviously verifiable facts.

By "flat" Earth "adherents".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

"flat" Earth = COVID-19 whackcinations being "safe" AND "effective"

• Like 1

Flattening "flat" Earth ERRANT "assertions" SINCE THEE Beginning Of Creation.......

Well, here YOU have it.......

ALIENS = Admiral Byrd DID IT = "ice" "wall" = "flat" Earth

"flat" Earth

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Beyond ANY doubt.

• Like 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ki9K7tYFq1eQ/

Interesting how the video starts out with stupid stuff statements and then ends with the entertainment disclaimer.

Just like ALL the other "flat" Earth "assertions".

"flat" Earth.

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Beyond ANY doubt.

"flat" Earth.

Yeah, man has ALREADY set foot on the moon.

WHY, pray tell, HAS NO ONE COME FORWARD AT THE TIME OF THEE Saturn V LAUNCHES TO DECLARE THEM "flat" Earth CGI???!!!

After ALL, Conspiracy "theories" for man having gone to the moon and back to THEE, OBVIOUSLY. Spherical (geoidal) Earth would have been CALLED OUT AT THEE TIME THEE Saturn V launches happened.

"flat" Earth.

Oh, YEAH.......

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Beyond ANY doubt.

"flat" Earth.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Shabs, that was very funny. You know I am not an anti-vaxxer. If a vaccine has been developed tested in clinical trials and proved effective at either preventing or curing an outbreak of something dangerous and deadly and the ingredients in that vax has been made transparent, then fine give me the shot or pill etc. But these new covid vaxxes?? YGTBSM, wouldn't touch them under ANY circumstances. But, I bet you and Ole caddieman's butts look like a pin cushion! What rendition of the booster are you guys on? 13th??? It's seems that the Libs or moderates that suffer the most from TDS are the ones who fell for this covid vax :bs: hook line and sinker!! And the sad part was most of these same gullible people ignored the FACT that there were several therapeutics that would have cured covid in a few days and saved thousands and thousands of lives ( I know I took one and mine covid lasted 2 days). But if you trust you government then you have a problem, especially when their motto is "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" and especially when they knowingly created the crisis.

Atten hut!!! Trousers down, Butts up!!! Obey! Yes Sir!!:salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Caddieman

Check it out:

Pathologist Reveals What Is Really In The COVID "Vaccines"

Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist who has been outspoken on the COVID vaccine rollout and safety profile. Del BigTree from The Highwire visited Dr Cole at his lab to learn first hand what ingredients are in the COVID-19 vaccine and the real damage they cause.

See the video here:

http://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63a373a93120b402ae237a53

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yeah Shabs, that was very funny. You know I am not an anti-vaxxer. If a vaccine has been developed tested in clinical trials and proved effective at either preventing or curing an outbreak of something dangerous and deadly and the ingredients in that vax has been made transparent, then fine give me the shot or pill etc. But these new covid vaxxes?? YGTBSM, wouldn't touch them under ANY circumstances. But, I bet you and Ole caddieman's butts look like a pin cushion! What rendition of the booster are you guys on? 13th??? It's seems that the Libs or moderates that suffer the most from TDS are the ones who fell for this covid vax :bs: hook line and sinker!! And the sad part was most of these same gullible people ignored the FACT that there were several therapeutics that would have cured covid in a few days and saved thousands and thousands of lives ( I know I took one and mine covid lasted 2 days). But if you trust you government then you have a problem, especially when their motto is "Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" and especially when they knowingly created the crisis.

Atten hut!!! Trousers down, Butts up!!! Obey! Yes Sir!!:salute:

Well I can’t speak for Shabs but I’ve had two boosters so it’s not 13 but two. And it’s given in the arm so my butt is still quite cute(according to my wife) And just for the record I’ve never had Covid. Wonder why that is🤔. Now I know there are people on this forum that has never had the vax that have already had Covid twice. Wonder why that is🤔. But thank God they had a good outcome! And 90% of all Covid patients that have to go in the ICU are unvaxxed. Wonder why that is🤔 The real sad part is if in the beginning of Covid if people would have taken the shot it would have saved 100s of thousands of more lives. The vax has already saved millions world wide. One person on here said I would be dead in two years for taking the vax. It was population control. Millions would be dropping dead. Wonder why it didn’t happen🤔

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Caddieman

Check it out:

Pathologist Reveals What Is Really In The COVID "Vaccines"

Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist who has been outspoken on the COVID vaccine rollout and safety profile. Del BigTree from The Highwire visited Dr Cole at his lab to learn first hand what ingredients are in the COVID-19 vaccine and the real damage they cause.

See the video here:

http://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63a373a93120b402ae237a53

Bigwave 

check this out.

Idaho doctor who falsely links COVID-19 vaccine to cancer has misdiagnosed two patients

https://idahocapitalsun.com/2022/05/06/idaho-doctor-who-falsely-links-covid-19-vaccine-to-cancer-has-misdiagnosed-patients/

Idaho’s Dr. Ryan Cole defends his medical license, saying complaints are political attacks

Letter from Cole’s attorney in response to Washington Medical Commission does not match his public statements

https://idahocapitalsun.com/2022/07/29/idahos-dr-ryan-cole-defends-his-medical-license-saying-complaints-are-political-attacks/

But the main individual featured in the film is Ryan Cole, MD, who has a history of promoting false claimsopens in a new tab or window about the COVID vaccines and cancer.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/101975

No scientific evidence for claim by pathologist Ryan Cole that COVID-19 vaccines weaken the immune system

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/no-scientific-evidence-for-claim-by-pathologist-ryan-cole-that-covid-19-vaccines-weaken-the-immune-system/

And all this was just five minutes of looking! So yeah I checked it out!🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1