Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hmmm...................

Weather ballons are a demonstration "flat" Earth does NOT exist.

The "flat" Earth "firmament" would trap the atmospheric gases so that, in the absence of gravity as the "flat" Earth "proponents" FALSELY advocate, the density of gases within the confines of the "firmament" would be constant so NO variation in "bouyancy" OR "atmospheric" "pressure".

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Without ANY doubt.

THIS video is VERY worth watching AGAIN:

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

This is actually a very good question.

Good to know.

I will look for something I saw that shows what happens to the space gloves in a vacuum.

I think it was on the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon" 

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hmmm...................

Weather ballons are a demonstration "flat" Earth does NOT exist.

The "flat" Earth "firmament" would trap the atmospheric gases so that, in the absence of gravity as the "flat" Earth "proponents" FALSELY advocate, the density of gases within the confines of the "firmament" would be constant so NO variation in "bouyancy" OR "atmospheric" "pressure".

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Without ANY doubt.

THIS video is VERY worth watching AGAIN:

I am so greatful for the Red Rubymeister who accords me the Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" without any restraint or hesitation for noting the actual truth and facts in the matter.

Thank You, Red Rubymeister, for the great honor you continue to bestow upon me. I endeavor to grant you increasing cause to accord me such honors.

Now, will YOU, Red Rubymeister, PLEASE acknowledge OR deny the sun (and moon for that matter) rise and set???!!!

Maybe, just maybe, your sidekick can show how the sun (and moon for that matter) ACTUALLY hovers above the Spherical (geoidal) Earth WITHOUT changing in size AND does NOT rise or set South of the Arctic Circle AND North of the Antarctic Circle.

Of course, NO "flat" Earth CGI OR "animation" BUT actual video.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Why do astronaut suits not blow up due to change in pressure while spacewalking?
All related (31)
Recommended

Profile photo for Jonathan Miller

Works at NASA Johnson Space CenterAuthor has 854 answers and 3.4M answer views4y
Originally Answered: Why does astronauts suits don't blow up due to change in pressure while spacewalking?

This is actually a very good question. The spacesuit has multiple layers, but grouped into three categories: pressure, restraint, and thermal/micrometeorite protection.

The pressure layer is basically rubber and is what holds the oxygen inside the suit. Left to itself it would blow up like a balloon and make the person look like a marshmallow.

That is why we have the restraint layer. It provides structure that prevents the rubber from ballooning out. It is also what allows the person to flex their joints. Otherwise bending your arm would be like trying to bend a basketball in half would be near impossible.

The restraint layer also has to be fault tolerant because if it fails the suit will fail catastrophically. The rubber and other layers are not designed to hold the pressure of the suit. Think of it like a bicycle tire with an inner tube. If the tire comes off the rim the inner tube cannot function properly.

This is the reason space suits don't balloon out when subjected to a vacuum.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Why do astronaut suits not blow up

I have not found the vacuum experiment - yet.

So super busy. I will again look for it later. It is a pretty cool experiment using a "space glove."

I thought it was in the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" - it's not

I did see the following in the video regarding shadows, (she has about 10 pictures that are perplexing):

Here we see a "hot spot" around the neil's head and his shadow is in front of him while the rock cast a shadow

at a right angle, which would mean 2 light sources.

image.thumb.png.95c4ec17f691e261b1e7de82761e3a30.png

I have to get something more productive done now. Wow what a weekend coming up....

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am so greatful for the Red Rubymeister who accords me the Red Ruby Citations for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" without any restraint or hesitation for noting the actual truth and facts in the matter.

Thank You, Red Rubymeister, for the great honor you continue to bestow upon me. I endeavor to grant you increasing cause to accord me such honors.

Now, will YOU, Red Rubymeister, PLEASE acknowledge OR deny the sun (and moon for that matter) rise and set???!!!

Maybe, just maybe, your sidekick can show how the sun (and moon for that matter) ACTUALLY hovers above the Spherical (geoidal) Earth WITHOUT changing in size AND does NOT rise or set South of the Arctic Circle AND North of the Antarctic Circle.

Of course, NO "flat" Earth CGI OR "animation" BUT actual video.

I am humbled to yet again receive the Cherished Red Ruby Citation from the Red Rubymeister as a Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Red Rubymeister!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Now, will you please answer the question as to whether or not the sun (and moon for that matter) rise and set?

Rooted in cult beliefs is denial of the actual based on misconstrual of The Biblical passages that cult adherents and inductees must adhere to as an exercise of "faith" in the cult beliefs apart from what The Bible actually says and physical realities.

Do you see how destructive this is for you and others who adhere to the cult belief of a "flat" Earth?

Faith and Stubborness are exactly the same except they are poles apart. Faith is consistent belief in and adherence to TRUTH whereas Stubborness is consistent belief in and adherence to deceptive to obvious portrayals of truth that are NOT the TRUTH.

Prolific evidence has been presented with easily self verifiable means to show "flat" Earth can not be a reality and the Earth is actually Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

It isn't possible for the Earth to be "flat" and have bipolar points in the sky that are fixed simultaneously and consistanly as we do with Polaris in the Northern Hemisphere and the intersection of the Southern Cross main beam extension and the perpendicular intersection of the line between the two stars in the Constellation of Centaurus in the Southern Hemisphere.

As I noted earlier from my own personal observation, the intersection of the Southern Cross main beam extension and the perpendicular intersection of the line between the two stars in the Constellation of Centaurus in the Southern Hemisphere is NOT visible in the Northern Hemisphere AND Polaris is NOT visible in the Southern Hemisphere of a Spherical (geoidal) Earth.

I have lived in the Norther Hemisphere all my life and have traveled to various places in the Northern Hemisphere such as Eastern Canada, Alaska, The Netherlands, Belgium, and China. I could ALWAYS see Polaris from these locations at night. NEVER the Southern Pole coordinate located and noted above.

I have also traveled to South Africa and Botswana and could NOT see Polaris but could see the noted intersedtion of the Southern Cross and the stars in the Constellation of Centaurus.

Time lapse photography is available to show these phenomina that occur simultaneously at night in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres respectively in the same longitude. Of course, there is some variation of night and day based on the season of a Spherical (geoidal) Earth.

Northern Hemisphere:

image.jpeg.4e0717665b4d085db809914412b2d398.jpeg

Southern Hemisphere:

image.jpeg.6653765a3889b45297deb9408aad07fb.jpeg

So why support the atheists who are ardently attempting to discredit The Bible by inferring The Bible notes or implies the Earth is "flat" when in fact The Bible never states or infers the Earth is "flat" and anyone can readily determine for themselves the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape?

What is the benefit to advocating the cult belief lie the Earth is "flat" to the deteriment of the "flat" Earth adherents and attempting to undermine the actual fact the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape while easily personally verifiable the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape?

Can the "flat" Earth adherents really obscure the TRUTH the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape by posing baseless and meaningless "flat" Earth STUPID "challenges" denying realities such as gravity, indices of light refraction, as well as The Bible NEVER infers or states the Earth is "flat"?

Also, the sun (and moon for that matter) rise and set that one can see consistently and without exception on a Spherical (geoidal) Earth. The sun (and moon for that matter) are NEVER seen hovering appearing and disappearing in the sky when not obstructed by clouds or physical terrain as the "flat" Earth adherents advocate.

All the "flat" Earth adherents have is "flat" Earth generated CGI and "flat" Earth misinformation with STUPID memes.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, the CULT BELIEF LIES of a "flat" Earth?

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Without ANY doubt.

My particular stake in the matter is to put an end to STUPIDITY of "flat" Earth nonsense so others are not blind sighted by a repertoire of "flat" Earth STUPIDITY that I should have confronted so others will not be adversely affected.

ESPECIALLY young kids and young people who have a hard enough time as it is learning and applying TRUTH apart from the additional "flat" Earth CULT BELIEFS AND LIES AND SUBSEQUENT ABUSE.

Others have advocated things that are right for me to learn that are actual and TRUTH so I must pay it forward for others.

I, of course, do NOT want to experience "flat" Earth adherents coming into where I worship and promoting their CULTS BELIEFS AND LIES subsequent causing harm and divisiveness.

I am pretty sure all Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ (who shed HIS blood as the sole atonement for sin averting God's wrath) do NOT want CULT BELIEF LIES allowed in and practiced in their place of worship.

Like "flat" Earlth CULT BELIEFS AND LIES.

"flat" Earth CGI.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Without ANY doubt.

Here is REALITY:

"flat" Earth CGI LIES or Spherical (geoidal) Earth REALITY.

The choice is clear and is Spherical (geoidal) Earth REALITY.

Does ANYONE else question why the "flat" Earth "proponents" NEVER affirm the sun (and moon for THAT matter) rise and set???!!!

"flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

Without ANY doubt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Like I said, "NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL".

Don't believe ANYTHING your government or media tells you. 

What would be the point? Why did you post this trash?

Don't tell me you believe this.

This is just garbage click bait on YouTube. 

On 10/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, cranman said:

What would be the point? Why did you post this trash?

Don't tell me you believe this.

This is just garbage click bait on YouTube. 

I post it because it fits the subject of this thread perfectly. Do I believe it? I don't know what to believe anymore, save that Jesus Christ is Lord and he's not taking fake Christians. 

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.thumb.png.cd70892cd226a66bf0fbce0416e41061.png

What do people expect from a German? Most Sheeple slaves don't even know that the Throne of Satan is in a museum in Berlin. 

People of the world deserve what's coming. 

• Thanks 1