Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am still having trouble with the fact that no one has a picture of the continents from space that look like the flat earth they depict on their map.

No one has gone to the ice wall and gone over it to see what is there.

How does one explain the reverse drain effect in Australia if the continent is on the same plane as the U.S.?

• Pow! 4

On 9/14/2022 at 2:41 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

No one is going to BLIND me to the reality of the truth

And no one has; on your own freewill...

Satan rejected truth, it is no longer a part of his reality and never will be again, and because he can not have truth he doesn’t want anyone else to have it either.

What makes Satan more furious is Jehovah God made arrangements too preserve Your choice (freewill) to return back to the reality of truth— And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel. (Gen 3:15) 

First prophecy found in the Bible, true?

The subconscious is faith like a machine and— The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it? (Jer 17:9) 

Which one is blind? A trick question but how it’s answered; is seriously something to think about...

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not continue our beliefs. The Bible is the only authority for the information. Jehovah’s Witnesses encourage people to read there Bible, and will study with them so they learn for themselves Bible truths and what Gods message really means for them. 

2 Tim 3:16—All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, read also: Mat 28:18-20

https://www.jw.org/en/

Reality, Synopsis is not insulting calling out flat Earth lie for what it is.  

Being born to life on the earth God created for all mankind is naturally accepted. For God is a God not of disorder but of peace. (1 Cor 14:33) For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable. (Rom 1:20)

• Like 2

Flattening "flat" Earth errant assertions since the Beginning Of Creation.......

I find it amazing the "flat" Earth adherents CONTINUOUSLY deny the sun rising and setting.

A simple proof regarding the sun ACTUALLY rising AND setting to show the Earth is NOT "flat".

And, yet, the "flat" Earth LIES continue.

Foolish notions that man has NOT went to the moon AND returned safely.

Born Again Believers, in God The Son Jesus Christ who shed HIS blood as the sole atonement for sins having died physically then physically resurrected, have clearly given testimony to having gone to the moon and returned safely.

The Saturn V rocket launches are IMPOSSIBLE to fake.

And, yet, the "flat" Earth CULT LIES continue to include man did NOT go to the moon AND return safely.

OBVIOUSLY, there were MULTIPLE test runs conducted on the Spherical (geoidal) Earth AND noted as simulations.

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Withouth ANY doubt.

18 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Well I'll be  - a picture of earth from the moon:image.thumb.png.2a3fdbb6cc5152e780ebdb83f3aede13.png

If the earth is 4 times the size of the moon,

Why is it so small?

Just curious to hear your answer. 

If the earth is flat and surrounded by an ice wall at the edges, how is it no picture exist?  I mean if there  are ten thousand  people who believe in flat earth , how is there not one actual picture of the edge of the earth?  How thick is the ice wall estimated to be?  Will climate change weaken the ice wall? Will sea levels rising  a

affect the ice wall? 

If you got to the edge what would you see? A shear drop into nothing? A black void into the universe? 

What say you?

Edited by cranman
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cranman said:

What say you?

cranman

Obviously there are many things I do not know -

For example how thick is the wall, what we would see if we were to get there; shear drop or black void into the universe.

As you know I believe that there is a firmament that covers us - a separation of the waters. I have seen pictures (drawings) that sheol is below us and water is above us.  How much I have know idea.

And then I see this well known 1000 year old picture:  

Buddhist Map (found 1907 Japan - Dr Kobayashi)

cache_28938862.jpg?t=1491415890

Buddhist World Map - found by well known physician Dr. Kobayashi's brother in a Bubbhist temple in Japan 1907.  The map featured in The Hawaiian Gazette., January 11, 1907 and the original dated to be around 1000 years ago possibly being made by Chinese priests..  The map is drawn on the principle of the Mercator Azamuth Projection showing the North Pole as the center.

Where is the firmement? I would say on the outer circle - I don't know that either..

Then I see this:

Cyclical Collapse Of Antarctic Ice Shelf -- FLAT EARTH - YouTube

You may remember Admiral Byrd (way smarter and daring than me) stating that he has seen a continent bigger than the United States that was / is  unexplored:

image.png.ecb873f1b749263af552e85e7d8e99f1.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oFRoKPJvIAtL/

He starts talking about the 7 minute mark.

Then I see this:

image.png.30b6557a31ba6e663bc958db7aa2dad3.png

Then I saw and read about the "16 Emergency Plane Landings"

For example:image.png.1f1541e3aff147d9b9156148178ef8ae.png

Then I read how Captain's Magellan and Cook both recorded specific data circumnavigating the earth having to constantly compensate their compass for the circle around the ice wall - never seeing an inlet.

In school I was taught that the earth spins at the equator at about 1000 miles per hour, and is leaping around the sun at 66,600 mph and the milky arm is expanding at 495000 miles per hour and that the entire universe is expanding at nearly 2 million mph - yet we see all the stars, (esp the North star) exactly the same as Magellan and Cook.

Flat earth makes way more sense - to me.

Lastly, for now, is that if the earth was round then people that were standing on the North pole would be the only ones right side up, everybody else would be either standing sideways or up-side down.

Oddly enough is that water always flows down hill, yet the Nile river would have to flow up hill for a couple thousand miles prior to entering the Mediterranean sea on a globe earth:

image.png.b2ec671cfc1cc805e4ca9e403c9b65e2.png

The drop of the Nile river is 450 kilometers and the river is 6500 kilometers long. Makes way better sense on a

flat earth.

Finally, there is approximately 9% of the population that believes the earth is flat - 33 million  vs 10 thousand.

Too tired to think any more.

Peace,

Come on RV

image.png.71ef98bfc34986bf2abc67425b18c696.png

Boy would I like to get my own big boy balloon like miss piggy or dogcam and put a camera on it...

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, cranman said:

Just curious to hear your answer. 

If the earth is flat and surrounded by an ice wall at the edges, how is it no picture exist?  I mean if there  are ten thousand  people who believe in flat earth , how is there not one actual picture of the edge of the earth?  How thick is the ice wall estimated to be?  Will climate change weaken the ice wall? Will sea levels rising  a

affect the ice wall? 

If you got to the edge what would you see? A shear drop into nothing? A black void into the universe? 

What say you?

According to Admiral Byrds personal writings after his expedition encountered the Ice wall they traveled what he believed was around 2,000 miles finding no end. And the natural resources were astounding. 

However,  about the only issue where I differ from my esteemed colleague is the belief that once the end is found you will see off into the universe. 

There is no universe 

There is only a FOOTSTOOL. 

As for your questions about climate changes. It's truly astounding how well the media is at controlling the thoughts of the masses. 

We all know and agree without question that media are liars. And still we instinctively hold on to lies we've been told our entire lives. 

For me this is more intriguing than realizing the earth is God's Footstool. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

According to Admiral Byrds personal writings after his expedition encountered the Ice wall they traveled what he believed was around 2,000 miles finding no end. And the natural resources were astounding. 

However,  about the only issue where I differ from my esteemed colleague is the belief that once the end is found you will see off into the universe. 

There is no universe 

There is only a FOOTSTOOL. 

As for your questions about climate changes. It's truly astounding how well the media is at controlling the thoughts of the masses. 

We all know and agree without question that media are liars. And still we instinctively hold on to lies we've been told our entire lives. 

For me this is more intriguing than realizing the earth is God's Footstool. 

I don't believe in climate change either. The earth has gone through cyclical changes in temperature  long before man arrived. 

But I am for clean energy when the technology is available and reliable. Any advancement is a step in the right direction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flattening "flat" Earth errant assertions since the Beginning Of Creation.......

Yep.

Antarctica FINITE Continent image.

https://gisgeography.com/antarctica-map-satellite-image/

Antarctica Blue Marble

An anomaly discovered on Antarctica.

Antarctica has volcanoes under the Antarctic ice, too.

https://volcanofoundation.org/world-largest-volcanic-region-dicovered-antarctica/

What "flat" Earth "advocates" BLATANTLY "ignore" is the "idea" The Bible says (which The Bible does NOT) the Earth is "flat" is by individuals INTENT on discrediting the validity of The Bible.

Accusation of Christianity

In the late nineteenth century, two atheistic skeptics, Andrew Dickson White and John Draper, created the conflict thesis that Christianity held back the progress of science. One of their major arguments was that throughout the Middle Ages the church had taught that the earth was flat. In creating this myth, Draper and White suggested that the church could redeem itself for this supposed error on the earth’s shape by getting in on the ground floor of Darwinism. This ploy was very successful in that much of the church capitulated on evolution. It also falsely altered history. It is this false version of history that most people have learned.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/is-the-earth-flat/

Later writers repeated the error

In 1834, the anti-Christian Letronne falsely claimed that most of the Church Fathers, including Augustine, Ambrose and Basil, held to a flat Earth. His work has been repeatedly cited as ‘reputable’ ever since.

In the late nineteenth century, the writings of John William Draper and Andrew Dickson White were responsible for promoting the myth that the church taught a flat Earth. Both had Christian backgrounds, but rejected these early in life.

Englishman Draper convinced himself that with the downfall of the Roman Empire the ‘affairs of men fell into the hands of ignorant and infuriated ecclesiastics, parasites, eunuchs and slaves’ — these were the ‘Dark Ages’. Draper’s work, History of the Conflict between Religion and Science (1874), was directed particularly against the Roman Church, and was a best seller.

Meanwhile White (who founded Cornell University as the first explicitly secular university in the United States), published the two-volume scholarly work History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom, in 1896.

Both men incorrectly portrayed a continuing battle through the Christian era between the defenders of ignorance and the enlightened rationalists. In fact, not only did the church not promote the flat Earth, it is clear from such passages as Isaiah 40:22 that the Bible implies it is spherical. (Non-literal figures of speech such as the ‘four corners of the Earth’ are still used today.)

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/who-invented-the-flat-earth/

Dome over the Earth

What about the dome that sits over the earth, according to their model? Flat-earthers claim that the dome is the firmament described in the day-two account of Genesis 1:6–8. They claim that this is what the original Hebrew word rāqîa‘, translated “firmament” in early English translations, means.

However, the noun rāqîa‘ comes from the verb rāqa, meaning “to stamp, beat, or spread out.” That is, the rāqîa‘ is something that was spread out. So most modern English translations render this Hebrew word as “expanse.” That is the most natural and clear meaning of the word and what most people have understood over the centuries.

It is true that some people came to view the rāqîa‘ as a hard surface, either a sphere around the earth or possibly a dome over the earth, but that is not necessarily what the rāqîa‘ originally meant or actually is.

What is the rāqîa‘? The day four account (Genesis 1:14–19) places the sun, moon, and other astronomical bodies in the rāqîa‘, and Genesis 1:20 described the birds flying across the face of the rāqîa‘. So in today’s terminology we might call the rāqîa‘ “space and the earth’s atmosphere,” or more simply “sky.”

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/falling-flat-earth/

10 Reasons We Know the Earth Is a Sphere

During a lunar eclipse, the earth’s shadow is always circular. Only a sphere casts a circular shadow regardless of its orientation.

As we travel northward, stars above the southern horizon disappear below the horizon. Conversely, stars below the northern horizon become visible. The reverse happens as we travel southward.

The hulls of ships disappear first as they move away from the observer. (This observation doesn’t always work on warm days because a temperature inversion can bend light along the earth’s curvature.)

From very high altitudes (50,000 feet or more) the earth’s curvature is visible.

When surveying triangular areas greater than 200 acres, the sum of the interior angles exceeds 180 degrees. If the earth were flat, this would not happen, but it would if it were a ball.

The Coriolis effect is an important physics phenomenon that impacts the atmosphere. A rotating earth causes this effect, but there is no explanation if the earth is flat and motionless.

Astronomical bodies appear to spin around the north celestial pole every 24 hours. Telescope mounts must compensate for this motion. This works only if the earth is a spinning ball.

The moon, the sun, and the other planets clearly are spheres. By analogy, one would expect the earth to be a sphere too.

If the earth were flat with a dome over top, everyone on earth would see the same stars. But we don’t—a large part of the sky is not visible from temperate latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere and likewise in the Southern Hemisphere.

In the Northern Hemisphere stars appear to spin each day around the north celestial pole (the North Star is very close to the north celestial pole). In the Southern Hemisphere, stars appear to spin around the south celestial pole (but there is no bright “south star.”) This is not possible on a flat earth but must be true if the earth is a spinning globe.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/falling-flat-earth/

The Teachings of Men or the Teachings of God?

Another irony is that while flat-earthers regularly dismiss any teaching on Scripture that they disagree with as mere teachings of men, they readily embrace the teachings of men with whom they agree. The prime example of this is the supposed cosmology of the Bible propounded by Michael Heiser. Flat-earthers frequently post copies of Heiser’s diagram of what he thinks the cosmology of the Bible is, with a flat earth having a dome over the top. One also may see among flat-earth sources reference to similar diagrams or descriptions from Paul Seely or John Walton. Some Christian flat-earthers even reference Bob Schadewald’s comments on biblical cosmology, apparently unaware that Schadewald was a skeptic who used such arguments in an attempt to discredit the Bible. For that matter, while Heiser, Seely, and Walton claim that the Bible teaches a flat earth, they themselves don’t believe that cosmology, yet claim to be Christians who ostensibly believe in the inspiration of Scripture. These clearly are the ideas of men, yet Christian flat-earthers embrace these teachings, all the while accusing those with whom they disagree of embracing the ideas of men.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/reflections-flat-earth-movement/

Hendrie is not the only anti-Semitic flat-earther. Eric Dubay, who probably is more responsible for reintroducing a flat earth to the 21st century, is also anti-Semitic. For instance, his influential book 200 Proofs Earth Is Not a Spinning Ball features anti-Semitic imagery (see image above). Want more proof? Dubay has written the following on his Atlantean Conspiracy website:

They say “the winner's write history,” it is absolutely true, and the most egregious example in modern times has to be the mainstream (mis)understanding of Adolf Hitler and pre-WWII Germany. Adolf Hitler was actually a vegetarian, animal-lover, an author, an artist, a political activist, economic reformer and nominated for a Nobel Peace prize. He enacted the world's first anti-animal cruelty, anti-pollution, and anti-smoking laws. Unlike the demonic portrait that the “allies” painted of him, Hitler was beloved by his people, he wanted nothing but peace, and never ordered the extermination of a single Jew. The largely Jewish-controlled mainstream media has ever since painted an evil picture of Hitler and the Jew World Order has even enacted laws in 16 European countries prohibiting free-speech on the issues of Judaism, Hitler and the Holocaust. (39)1

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2019/08/09/modern-flat-earth-movement-anti-semitism/

I have been to Eastern Canada, Alaska, China, The Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, and Botswana. I live in the Continental The United States Of America. NOWHERE did I see the sun appearing and disappearing in the sky. I ALWAYS saw the sun rising in the East AND setting in the West WITHOUT exception.

And, yet , the "flat" Earth NUT CASE "proponents" are to be considered credible???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

OBVIOUS evidence of VARIOUS sorts CONCLUSIVELY, by facts AND data, PROVE the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

Misconstruing The Bible references DOES NOT provide a basis for "flat" Earth BUT shows "flat" Earth "proponents", too, SEEK TO DISCREDIT The Bible.