Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 9/7/2022 at 1:24 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

It's my belief that nothing in and of itself is bad. Nevertheless, some things were created for man with the knowledge that they would more often than not be used for evil. 

Take The average firearm. As a tool for hunting and feeding your family 👪❤ it's a great idea. However, more often than not it's used in the most evil of all ways. Killing another human being. 

Math is just math. But pure evil has used it and expanded it to vain theoretical concepts like algebra and such in an effort to falsely explain creation. I don't need math to explain how God created the world, I have the Bible for that. 

1st Corinthians 3:19

The wisdom of man is foolishness to God.

All I've ever tried to do here at DinarVets is try and get people to understand the word of God is real. 

But back to math,.....

Take The equation of the mathematical distance of the sun and the moon and you get a number. 666

This does not strike a nerve in you?

Have you never heard the expression, " God doesn't create right angles in nature "?

And consider the use of math in the banking system. A Fiat "fake money" system based in nothing but debt with the only intention of keeping you it's slave. i.e. comply or die. 

Proverb 22:3

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

And yet our entire economic system is founded in debt,  based on mathematical equations. 

Understanding HOW Satan works is the beginning of Sainthood. Otherwise we are just tools in his hands

My reply is (likely) only for those showing respect of others by being able to admit they were born onto the flat earth as their mothers were born onto the flat earth as well; or were born  onto the globe earth as their mothers were also born onto the globe earth. 

Difficult to respect those that cannot be believed; even harder to respect those that are unable or willing too even believe in their selves..!

@MyLadiesDaddy said: “It’s my belief that nothing in and of itself is bad.”  

Understanding of the Bible’s intended message to mankind— has been totally missed buy theses comments.

39 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

errant assertions

Too bad Branson did not get up high enough to "see the curve" when everybody knows that we can see a ship go over the horizon.

One could us the follow information supplies by nasa:

Earth Curvature Calculator

Accurately calculate the curvature you are supposed to see on the ball Earth.

Distance:                              Kilometers                                         Miles                         Calculate

Distance Curvature
1 km 0.00008 km = 0.08 meters
2 km 0.00031 km = 0.31 meters
5 km 0.00196 km = 1.96 meters
10 km 0.00785 km = 7.85 meters
20 km 0.03139 km = 31.39 meters
50 km 0.19620 km = 196.20 meters
100 km 0.78479 km = 784.79 meters
200 km 3.13897 km = 3138.97 meters
500 km 19.6101 km = 19610.09 meters
1000 km 78.3196 km = 78319.62 meters

Explanation:

The Earth's radius (r) is 6371 km or 3959 miles, based on numbers from Wikipedia,
which gives a circumference (c)of c = 2 * π * r = 40 030 km

We wish to find the height (h) which is the drop in curvature over the distance (d)

Using the circumference we find that 1 kilometer has the angle
360° / 40 030 km = 0.009°. The angle (a) is then a = 0.009° * distance (d)

The derived formula h = r * (1 - cos a) is accurate for any distance (d)

curvature
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, bigwave said:

Hook up with tis guy 1st:

To everyone who sees them, the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) images of the cosmos are beautifully awe-inspiring. But to most professional astronomers and cosmologists, they are also extremely surprising—not at all what was predicted by theory. In the flood of technical astronomical papers published online since July 12, the authors report again and again that the images show surprisingly many galaxies, galaxies that are surprisingly smooth, surprisingly small and surprisingly old.  Lots of surprises, and not necessarily pleasant ones. One paper’s title begins with the candid exclamation: “Panic!”

Why do the JWST’s images inspire panic among cosmologists? And what theory’s predictions are they contradicting? The papers don’t actually say. The truth that these papers don’t report is that the hypothesis that the JWST’s images are blatantly and repeatedly contradicting is the Big Bang Hypothesis that the universe began 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot, dense state and has been expanding ever since. Since that hypothesis has been defended for decades as unquestionable truth by the vast majority of cosmological theorists, the new data is causing these theorists to panic. “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, assuming that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Smaller and smaller is exactly what the JWST images show. Even galaxies with greater luminosity and mass than our own Milky Way galaxy appear in these images to be two to three times smaller than in similar images observed with the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), and the new galaxies have redshifts which are also two to three times greater.

This is not at all what is expected with an expanding universe, but it is just exactly what I and my colleague Riccardo Scarpa predicted based on a non-expanding universe, with redshift proportional to distance. Starting in 2014, we had already published results, based on HST images, that showed that galaxies with redshifts all the way up to 5 matched the expectations of non-expanding, ordinary space. So we were confident the JWST would show the same thing—which it already has, for galaxies having redshifts as high as 12. Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, if it is assumed that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Tiny and smooth galaxies mean no expansion and thus no Big Bang.

Big Bang theorists have known for years from the HST images that their assumptions necessitate the existence of these tiny, ultra-dense “Mighty Mouse” galaxies. JWST has made the problem far worse. The same theorists have speculated that the tiny galaxies grow up into present day galaxies by colliding with each other—merging to become more spread out. An analogy to this hypothetical merger process would be to imagine a magical toy car a centimeter long that nonetheless weighs as much as a SUV and grows up into a real SUV by colliding with many other toy cars.

Since nothing could have originated before the Big Bang, the existence of these galaxies demonstrates that the Big Bang did not occur.

for the entire article:

https://iai.tv/articles/the-big-bang-didnt-happen-auid-2215

On 9/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, bigwave said:

Too bad Branson did not get up high enough to "see the curve" when everybody knows that we can see a ship go over the horizon.

I am amazed at how you @bigwave can retain such deliberate, willful, and intentional ignorance indisputably divisible from Cognitive Dissonance, Transferrence Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course, Tactical Stupidity to maintain a viability of a "flat" Earth.

Careful analysis of what appears to be Branson's weighlessness is a likely flight simulating weightlessness in a decent of the aircraft during the aircraft decent cycle. A fairly common occurrence for those who will eventually be in a weightless environment with negligible influences of Earth's or another significant body's gravitational pull.

Of course, NO curvature of the Earth observable in THAT, what appears to be, NON CGI "flat" Earth generated "image".

I suggest viewing THIS video IF YOU @bigwave have NOT viewed the video.

Born Again Believers In Jesus Christ have been on Apollo missions to the Moon and back safely AND testify the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

So, WHY, pray tell, do YOU @bigwave continue the CULT LIES of a "flat" Earth???!!!

YOU, @bigwave, can start by verifying OR denying the Sun AND Moon rising and setting over the horizon.

Simple proof to show the Earth is NOT "flat".

"flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Without ANY doubt.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

image.thumb.png.03d84562cfcbf87b146d913e4707f442.png

Sad but true...

But of course, why not blame civilization (mankind) for the work of world rulers of this system of things.

Eph 2:2—In which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. (2 Cor 11:14)

Ever get the feeling this has been going on for a long long time?

Thanks for the post bigwave

: )

21 hours ago, Synopsis said:

am amazed at how you @bigwave can retain such deliberate, willful, and intentional ignorance indisputably divisible from Cognitive Dissonance, Transferrence Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND, of course, Tactical Stupidity to maintain a viability of a "flat" Earth

AND WE'RE ALL AMAZED HOW YOU CONTINUE TO BE ALOWED TO POST ON THIS SITE!

Your insults and abusive commentary should have gotten you banned :banhammer:a long time ago. Which is sad because you possess linguistic prowess for so much more. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Your insults and abusive commentary should have gotten you banned :banhammer:a long time ago. Which is sad because you possess linguistic prowess for so much more. 

Well, OK, here is the deal.

The "flat" Earth "proponents" KNOW the Earth is NOT "flat".

And, yet, the "flat" Earth "proponents" CONTINUE to SPEW Biblical HERESY, DENY OBVIOUS physical proofs, HARASS with meaningless AND nonsensical posts and memes, AND noting those who KNOW AND RIGHTLY PROCLAIM the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape are Luciferian. Also, those noting conclusively the Biblical TRUTH the Earth is NOT "flat", provide OBVIOUS physical proofs, AND post verifiable and collaborated information noting the TRUTH that man has landed on the moon then returned to the Spherical (geoidal) Earth safely are labeled as providing falsified information.

The reality is "flat" Earth is a CULT LIE and is deceiving and, at times, intimidating or coercing in to silence people who KNOW the basic facts the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape NOT "flat".

NO ONE, especially children and young people, should EVER be exposed to and/or harassed by "flat" Earth IDIOCY. Children and young people have a hard enough time WITHOUT BEING HARASSED BY "flat" Earth CULT LIES.

So, I stand for the children and young people AGAINST the "flat" Earth LIARS.

WHY, pray tell, would the "flat" Earth CULT NOT be the ones who REALLY MUST BE BANNED FOR HARASSING OTHERS WHO NOTE THE TRUTH AND CALLING OUT THE "flat" Earth CULT???!!!

As I stated earlier, the Multi Level Marketing Bottom Feeders get the boot from this site REAL QUICK.

THANK YOU DinarVets!!!

So, WHY, pray tell, NOT BAN CULT PROMOTERS LIKE THE "flat" Earth CULT PROMOTERS???!!!

After all, the CULT PROMOTERS have MUCH the same intent as the Multi Level Marketing Bottom Feeders to take advantage of people AND enslave them.

So, I suggest YOU, @MyLadiesDaddy, start by posting whether or NOT the sun rises and sets JUST LIKE THE Bible says.

Of course, the sun does NOT rise and set in the "flat" Earth "promoter's" "model" BUT the "flat" Earth "proponents" tout the sun "hovers" above the "earth".

So, of COURSE, "flat" Earth is a LIE.

Well, OK, "flat" Earth is REALLY, REALLY STUPID, TOO.

"flat" Earth.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Yep.

Without ANY doubt.

3 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

The presented information in support of the original post under this topic, has falling grossly short of the desired ambition. 

So naturally attack the individual instead; now a self proclaimed spokesman for all hoping to project... what clearly is most difficult for said spokesman avoiding himself ends up throwing mud. The result only losing even more ground, in a thread with the simple request be respectful.

Edited by Fly
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Fly said:

So naturally attack the individual instead; now a self proclaimed spokesman

I didn't attack anyone. I simply pointed out his continued lack of respect for forum rules and members. 

YOU, however choose to ignore that fact in lew of continuing your beliefs. 

As I've REPEATEDLY stated, everyone has a "RIGHT" to believe what they want to. I don't care either way if anyone accepts what is directly in front of their faces or not. 

No one is going to BLIND me to the reality of the truth. And I doubt anyone will change your mind either. But insulting members IS AGAINST THE RULES. :rulez:

• Downvote 1

Says the self ascribed champion of virtue who has violated the forum rules to the most extreme.

People who have proclaimed the TRUTH are the most compromised under the auspices of the "forum" "rules".

Simple facts are all that is needed and have been provided with verifiable and credible third party reference while they are vociferously denied and innundated with meaningless misinformation and outright lies.

The voice of TRUTH can NOT and will NOT be silenced in such hostile opposition to ACTUAL fact AND TRUTH.

• Like 1