Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, WHAT, pray tell, of the "flat" Earth mythematics???!!!

I don't know about "flat" math

but check out the math that proves we we could not go to the moon with the inverse square law:

image.thumb.png.2eef79418696ea0da614db699ccd4d27.png

A short 4 minute video from two that are way more articulate than me:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I don't know about "flat" math

but check out the math that proves we we could not go to the moon with the inverse square law:

image.thumb.png.2eef79418696ea0da614db699ccd4d27.png

A short 4 minute video from two that are way more articulate than me:

Just like ALL the “flat” Earth mythematics the above is ALL nonsense. ANYBODY can roll out formulas AND call them laws while having NO depiction of how physical phenomena operate.

OR, simply misapply the real data AND math.

A vast body of studied individuals have shown the errors of “flat” Earth mythematics.

So, WHY, pray tell, refute “flat” Earth mythematics item by item when, obviously, misapplied???!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Too funny. LOLOL

I salute you and on my side, I formally end this debate with you.

Good luck to you and yours.

Peace,

Come on RV

So, WHY, pray tell, tout the erroneous “flat” Earth mythematics demonstrated by other learned individuals to be falsifications and outright fabrications???!!!

So, WHY, pray tell @bigwave, promote “flat” Earth CULT LIES???!!!

Are YOU, @bigwave, so blinded by “flat” Earth CULT LIES to then NOT see it is those undermining the TRUTH of The Bible are the very same promoting The Bible states or implies THEE Earth is “flat”???!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Gave up arguing with insulting foul mouthed morons myself some time ago 😒

Why is Math Satanic  in your opinion?  

It has been applied and been involved in so many  advances for the good of mankind.  Also for weapons of mass destruction.

Both good and bad I guess.  But humans can be good and bad as well. That applies to males and females of every race, religion and creed. 

I'm just curious. It doesn't  matter if I agree. Looking for different point of view.  

And no, I didn't go back and read your thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, cranman said:

Why is Math Satanic  in your opinion?  

It has been applied and been involved in so many  advances for the good of mankind.  Also for weapons of mass destruction.

Both good and bad I guess.  But humans can be good and bad as well. That applies to males and females of every race, religion and creed. 

I'm just curious. It doesn't  matter if I agree. Looking for different point of view.  

And no, I didn't go back and read your thread.

It's my belief that nothing in and of itself is bad. Nevertheless, some things were created for man with the knowledge that they would more often than not be used for evil. 

Take The average firearm. As a tool for hunting and feeding your family 👪❤ it's a great idea. However, more often than not it's used in the most evil of all ways. Killing another human being. 

Math is just math. But pure evil has used it and expanded it to vain theoretical concepts like algebra and such in an effort to falsely explain creation. I don't need math to explain how God created the world, I have the Bible for that. 

1st Corinthians 3:19

The wisdom of man is foolishness to God.

All I've ever tried to do here at DinarVets is try and get people to understand the word of God is real. 

But back to math,.....

Take The equation of the mathematical distance of the sun and the moon and you get a number. 666

This does not strike a nerve in you?

Have you never heard the expression, " God doesn't create right angles in nature "?

And consider the use of math in the banking system. A Fiat "fake money" system based in nothing but debt with the only intention of keeping you it's slave. i.e. comply or die. 

Proverb 22:3

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

And yet our entire economic system is founded in debt,  based on mathematical equations. 

Understanding HOW Satan works is the beginning of Sainthood. Otherwise we are just tools in his hands

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

The new "king" is here to rule - obey me:

image.png.25610d0c25ed6a15fa49db228c881e51.png

image.png.c50c8988d2394bb3545d798da8f72da3.png

image.thumb.png.faa37a481331599630289ff0c8eb0446.png

image.png.ef8983a6ae37448b224c3aebd358f50e.png

image.thumb.png.952f4beb895d5cbfec11b95bbb54804c.png

The above pictures are of Jimmy Savile - Britain's "most prolific" pedophile.

All in the family?

image.png.ece522b601d714aab1717d56b255a177.png

Here is Ghislaine Maxwell's father with the "king" 

image.png.f6fcb9e477cf4c5b9ed763290c91a242.png

image.png.fe3a0034a1d6a034149e7e1894b62623.png

The 'lovebirds" above are at the "queen" summer cabin

image.png.f62284ea8adac26b1b09d80bb118fb16.png

Below is rothchild giving the "king" the finger

image.thumb.png.a6dea989e3837ac492fca83283f38074.png

image.png.9d62c927e07b6f6ccef775daba6d1fc2.png

image.png.864f1f90e7179f18b8d93ed4f2444106.png

image.png.93db7dfea911835c13c42471bb715e04.png

image.thumb.png.8ec498c38afeed79b653f39e5f0feba2.png

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, caddieman said:

We never go to Far

Hook up with tis guy 1st:

To everyone who sees them, the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) images of the cosmos are beautifully awe-inspiring. But to most professional astronomers and cosmologists, they are also extremely surprising—not at all what was predicted by theory. In the flood of technical astronomical papers published online since July 12, the authors report again and again that the images show surprisingly many galaxies, galaxies that are surprisingly smooth, surprisingly small and surprisingly old.  Lots of surprises, and not necessarily pleasant ones. One paper’s title begins with the candid exclamation: “Panic!”

Why do the JWST’s images inspire panic among cosmologists? And what theory’s predictions are they contradicting? The papers don’t actually say. The truth that these papers don’t report is that the hypothesis that the JWST’s images are blatantly and repeatedly contradicting is the Big Bang Hypothesis that the universe began 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot, dense state and has been expanding ever since. Since that hypothesis has been defended for decades as unquestionable truth by the vast majority of cosmological theorists, the new data is causing these theorists to panic. “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, assuming that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Smaller and smaller is exactly what the JWST images show. Even galaxies with greater luminosity and mass than our own Milky Way galaxy appear in these images to be two to three times smaller than in similar images observed with the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), and the new galaxies have redshifts which are also two to three times greater.

This is not at all what is expected with an expanding universe, but it is just exactly what I and my colleague Riccardo Scarpa predicted based on a non-expanding universe, with redshift proportional to distance. Starting in 2014, we had already published results, based on HST images, that showed that galaxies with redshifts all the way up to 5 matched the expectations of non-expanding, ordinary space. So we were confident the JWST would show the same thing—which it already has, for galaxies having redshifts as high as 12. Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, if it is assumed that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Tiny and smooth galaxies mean no expansion and thus no Big Bang.

Big Bang theorists have known for years from the HST images that their assumptions necessitate the existence of these tiny, ultra-dense “Mighty Mouse” galaxies. JWST has made the problem far worse. The same theorists have speculated that the tiny galaxies grow up into present day galaxies by colliding with each other—merging to become more spread out. An analogy to this hypothetical merger process would be to imagine a magical toy car a centimeter long that nonetheless weighs as much as a SUV and grows up into a real SUV by colliding with many other toy cars.

Since nothing could have originated before the Big Bang, the existence of these galaxies demonstrates that the Big Bang did not occur.

for the entire article:

https://iai.tv/articles/the-big-bang-didnt-happen-auid-2215

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

We never go to Far

Sorry Caddieman I tried to bait you - No it seems nasa has to back track on the ever expanse idea - meaning the "universe" is expanding at nearly 2 million miles per hour. Darn.

All's we need to know is the following:

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Who lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters [above the firmament],Who makes the clouds His chariot

Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

When He established the heavens, I [Wisdom] was there; When He drew a circle upon the face of the deep,

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the color of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a great rushing sound behind me, “Blessed be the glory of the Lord in His place [above the expanse].”

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

But immediately after those times of distress the sun will be darkened, the moon will not shed her light, the stars will fall from the firmament, and the forces which control the heavens will be disordered and disturbed.

the stars will be seen falling from the firmament, and the forces which are in the heavens will be disordered and disturbed.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Firmament

image.thumb.png.cbe2bfb3af43a029c25f3ac4a78c2c4f.png

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Hook up with tis guy 1st:

To everyone who sees them, the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) images of the cosmos are beautifully awe-inspiring. But to most professional astronomers and cosmologists, they are also extremely surprising—not at all what was predicted by theory. In the flood of technical astronomical papers published online since July 12, the authors report again and again that the images show surprisingly many galaxies, galaxies that are surprisingly smooth, surprisingly small and surprisingly old.  Lots of surprises, and not necessarily pleasant ones. One paper’s title begins with the candid exclamation: “Panic!”

Why do the JWST’s images inspire panic among cosmologists? And what theory’s predictions are they contradicting? The papers don’t actually say. The truth that these papers don’t report is that the hypothesis that the JWST’s images are blatantly and repeatedly contradicting is the Big Bang Hypothesis that the universe began 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot, dense state and has been expanding ever since. Since that hypothesis has been defended for decades as unquestionable truth by the vast majority of cosmological theorists, the new data is causing these theorists to panic. “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, assuming that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Smaller and smaller is exactly what the JWST images show. Even galaxies with greater luminosity and mass than our own Milky Way galaxy appear in these images to be two to three times smaller than in similar images observed with the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), and the new galaxies have redshifts which are also two to three times greater.

This is not at all what is expected with an expanding universe, but it is just exactly what I and my colleague Riccardo Scarpa predicted based on a non-expanding universe, with redshift proportional to distance. Starting in 2014, we had already published results, based on HST images, that showed that galaxies with redshifts all the way up to 5 matched the expectations of non-expanding, ordinary space. So we were confident the JWST would show the same thing—which it already has, for galaxies having redshifts as high as 12. Put another way, the galaxies that the JWST shows are just the same size as the galaxies near to us, if it is assumed that the universe is not expanding and redshift is proportional to distance.

Tiny and smooth galaxies mean no expansion and thus no Big Bang.

Big Bang theorists have known for years from the HST images that their assumptions necessitate the existence of these tiny, ultra-dense “Mighty Mouse” galaxies. JWST has made the problem far worse. The same theorists have speculated that the tiny galaxies grow up into present day galaxies by colliding with each other—merging to become more spread out. An analogy to this hypothetical merger process would be to imagine a magical toy car a centimeter long that nonetheless weighs as much as a SUV and grows up into a real SUV by colliding with many other toy cars.

Since nothing could have originated before the Big Bang, the existence of these galaxies demonstrates that the Big Bang did not occur.

for the entire article:

https://iai.tv/articles/the-big-bang-didnt-happen-auid-2215

You ever been to the edge of the earth?

• Upvote 1