Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would be hard pressed to tell the Navy their GPS  system doesn't exist. If you don't have the proper equipment you don't get a signal. 

The reason you need a 1500 ft tower is to get past the curve of the earth. The term GPS is used as a generic term anymore. Phones don't work off of satellites unless it is a Sat Phone. 

G

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

You had me going until I read this:

image.thumb.png.648626978c10b83b77c7dc5a7e2be61b.png

https://ncse.ngo/gravity-its-only-theory

You have picked a site that suits your narrative. Moon sticks to earth because of its gravitational pull. The sun is so much further away it still has an effect but not to the point of pulling it away. The Creator made all of this and I am sure HE knew what he was doing. Just because we can not see gravity does not mean it doesn't exist. Take the wind. We can't see it but it does exist. 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

On 8/21/2022 at 11:40 PM, Fly said:

@Synopsis by the way I did watch the video, I usually don’t watch these videos (why wast my time) although after only a few minutes I recognize the good demeanor and thoughtful delivery of the information from the speker. 

I recommend anyone to the video whether you are a follower of flat earth unable to admit you were born on the flat earth or whether you can easily admit you were born on a globe/spherical or ball earth— the video is for building up every one heart and mind.

: )

The incredibly obvious basis for "flat" Earth is from those who are intent on discrediting the Bible.

As such, a "flat" Earth "adherent" is likewise intent on discrediting the Bible.

Thank You @yota691 for all the great articles noting the errancy and deception of "flat" Earth!!!

I do not want to be right. I want to be on the side of right.

Nothing wrong with stating one's beliefs do not match with the inerrancy of the Bible when repenting of "flat" Earth idiotology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Math is a Science created by a Satanic religion. Islam. 

Follow who you will though 

Please elaborate.

Math is the universal language. It may have been invented or first used by Islam, Sumerians, Greeks, Egyptians or African ( take your pick)  but for sure it is not Satanic.

Please  explain how it is Satanic.  It is an alternate world wide type of communication that's used to make the financial system, education, transportation system, communications,  space exploration and the medical field possible. It literally makes all advances in these fields possible. 

It is math that your DIs used to teach you how to accurately fire your rifle at a target 300m, 450m and 600n away and hit it. 

You are a former Marine correct?

It is math that engineers used to design an engine with HP and torque that allowed workers to build a truck to haul freight across the United States.  You are/ were a trucker right?

It is math that is used to create medicines to cure diseases  and bring comfort to those with illnesses with no cure. You have asthma correct?

I could be wrong in my assumptions.

I'm so curious to hear how math is Satanic

Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Math is a Science created by a Satanic religion. Islam. 

Follow who you will though 

Oh for crying out loud, mathematics (math) was used before Babylon. 

Based on the prominence that the Great Pyramid gives to the sciences of mathematics and astronomy. It is known that in ancient times astronomy and astrology were considered as one. And from Scriptural and secular history it is apparent that the Chaldeans excelled in both. And it further appears that Cheops and those with him, who conquered Egypt with apparently so little effort, came from Chaldea. Therefore, in view of “the mysterious influence which astrologers ascribe to special numbers, figures, positions, and so forth, the care with which the Great Pyramid was so proportioned as to indicate particular astronomical and mathematical relations is at once explained.”

And further, when we consider that “the Chaldeans from the earliest times pursued the study of alchemy in connection with astrology,” by which they hoped to discover the ‘philosopher’s stone,’ and by which in turn they believed they would be able to transmute base metals to gold and silver and at the same time discover the secret of life, then we can find a justification for the building of the Great Pyramid, as a monument erected to astrology with the hope of discovering the fundamental secrets of life and all matter.

ISLAM is the name of the religion founded by Muhammad in the beginning of the seventh century after Christ, making it the youngest of the world’s so-called “great” religions. The term Islam means “resignation” or “entire submission.” The sacred book of Islam is the Quran. It consists of 114 suras or chapters that have verse divisions similar to the Bible, except that these verse divisions are not at all uniform, while some versions do not have any verse division.

In examining the Quran, which is about the size of the Christian Greek Scriptures, one is struck with the absence of miracles or proof that Muhammad was indeed a prophet sent of God. When Moses, the first Bible writer and first prophet to be sent to the descendants of Jacob, went to Israel he was well fortified with miracles to prove his divine mission. See Exodus, chapter 4. Likewise, when Christ Jesus came, he performed so many miracles that all those who had not let themselves be blinded with selfishness had to admit that he was sent of God.—John 7:31; 10:37, 38; 14:11.

Muhammad, however, came with no supernatural proofs of his divine commission. Time and again his critics complained of this and repeatedly he told them that his work was not that of producing signs but merely to preach, and that his lack of signs was for the purpose of testing their faith. 

Starting to sound familiar..?

Physical heavens were created using such precision that, yes, math can be used to prove the laws of the physical universe with absolute precision. 

This should express the true creator of mathematics.

Unless of course one’s hope is to prove to the world just how stupid one can become if they so choose too be so..!

4 hours ago, cranman said:

Math is the universal language. It may have been invented or first used by Islam, Sumerians, Greeks, Egyptians or African ( take your pick)  but for sure it is not Satanic.

If you read this thread you will find my extensive evidence to support my claim. 

• Downvote 1

So, WHAT, pray tell, of the "flat" Earth mythematics???!!!

NO Gravity.

NO Light Indices Of Refraction.

NO Rising AND Setting Of The Sun AND Moon.

NO Global Positioning Satellites.

NO Manned Missions To The Moon AND Back - Safely.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

THEE "flat" Earth mythematical "models" were foisted on THEE innocents by devious and Biblically subversive individuals intent on fallaciously undermining the TRUTH of The Bible.

Rightly so, THEE "flat" Earth HERESY is being TRUTHFULLY AND IRREFUTABLY EXPOSED.