Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

nasa says we are traveling at Mach 88 on an elliptical orbit. We should feel the difference as we slow for the ellipse.

image.thumb.png.3cc497b055ecc1b7c8b9864416eaf01b.png

Not sure what you are showing here. Obviously if you don't believe in a spherical earth than this is posted for what reason? Did Satan create the earth? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

But we will take this one step at a time 

The above sentence would have been better written: But I will take this one step at a time.

Start researching it out.

Erik Duby is a good start.

Flat Earth Brothers recently changed their name to Confound the Wise.

Check out DITRH

Instead of the "Theory of Gravity" I think in terms of buoyancy and density.

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Did Satan create the earth? 

Absolutely mind blowing....

I would say to you sir - pick it up at Genesis.

After that I would skip to Matthew right away...

Good luck with your research.

Peace,

Come on RV. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bigwave said:

The above sentence would have been better written: But I will take this one step at a time.

Start researching it out.

Erik Duby is a good start.

Flat Earth Brothers recently changed their name to Confound the Wise.

Check out DITRH

Instead of the "Theory of Gravity" I think in terms of buoyancy and density.

Absolutely mind blowing....

I would say to you sir - pick it up at Genesis.

After that I would skip to Matthew right away...

Good luck with your research.

Peace,

Come on RV. 

I appreciate the references,  but since I don't follow or have faith in any religion, they are not something I will read. 

My comment about Satan creating the earth was meant to be a joke. Bad delivery on my part. 

Obviously the numbers on that picture are erroneous.  I'm sure you find it peculiar that 666 somehow is the measurement for  everything. Lol

I find it funny though that more people than not, who also read the bible, are sure that the earth is round, believe in gravity and the movement of the earth around the sun. 

Crazy right? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, cranman said:

I find it funny though that more people than not, who also read the bible, are sure that the earth is round, believe in gravity and the movement of the earth around the sun. 

Crazy right? 

No, it isn't crazy. The Earth is actually Spherical (geoidal) in shape. Simple proofs show as much.

21 hours ago, cranman said:

I appreciate the references,  but since I don't follow or have faith in any religion, they are not something I will read. 

The "fascination" around the numerical occurrences of "6" or "666" comes from the deluded minds of "flat" Earth "adherents" and others.

Here is the Biblical reference:

Revelation 13:18

New International Version

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[a] That number is 666.

There is ONLY here a specific tie to the "evil" "number" being noted as, "the number of a man".

We see MANY positive references to the number "6".

Genesis 1:31

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Exodus 20:9-10

9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns.

When anyone's odometer shows some combination of 666, it doesn't automatically steer ANYONE into the ditch, oncoming traffic, or some OTHER catastrophe.

When our bank or investment statement shows some combination of 666, it doesn't automatically tank or disappear.

Rest assured, ANY physical numerical denotation of 666 or a variant thereof DOES NOT imply the physical phenomena is NOT real.

The "flat" Earth "adherents" have NO other interest than to deceive people and use 666, or combinations of 6 thereof, to deceive people.

The potential reasons for the "flat" Earth DECEPTION:

• PRIDE of the "flat" Earth "adherents" in "alternate" "reality".
  • POWER of "persuasion" to "accept" and/or "believe" the "flat" Earth LIE.
  • Distract from some other issue being promulgated to harm others. This is what I think is motivating the "flat" Earth "adherents". Better watch yer pocket book and time AND who YOU affiliate with!!!
  • Other - ANYONE can fill in the blank(s).

The "flat" Earth "adherents DENY the rising AND setting of the sun and moon. The rising and setting of the sun and moon IS IMPOSSIBLE IN A "flat" Earth "dimension".

The "flat" Earth is REALLY, REALLY STUPID and AN OBVIOUS LIE.

So, WHY, pray tell, does the sun AND moon AND stars NOT impact the "flat" Earth AND, yet, man has ABSOLUTELY gone to the moon AND safely returned???!!!

A little math HERE:

The speed of light is 9.836e+8 ft/s.

The acceleration due to GRAVITY is 32.174 ft/s2.

So, to go from 0 ft/s to the speed of light is:

9.836e+8 ft/s / 32.174 ft/s2 / 86,400 s/day = 353.83 days

Less than a year and the "flat" Earth would reach the speed of light and "accelerate" "beyond".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VSYmGSJtCA

The "flat" Earth has as much "credibility" AND IS REALLY, REALLY STUPID.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

Isn't free speech cool? 

Yes, as STUPID as YOUR, @bigwave, "flat" Earth free speech is, one can misappropriate the opportunity like YOU, @bigwavedo, to utilize free speech to promote deception and to advance one's "cause" to the detriment of others.

Free speech is meant to have value for the hearers.

Unlike "flat" Earth, of course, that has NO value to the "speaker" AND "adherents" ESPECIALLY in feeble attempts to "recruit" others into the OBVIOUS STUPIDITY of "flat" Earth "proofs".

So, @bigwave, utilize YOUR "free" "speech" to PERSONALLY affirm OR deny the sun AND moon rises in the East AND sets in the West below nominally 66◘30' N AND above nominally 66◘30'S.

Of course, above nominally 66◘30'N during the summer months AND below nominally 66◘30'S in the winter months, the sun can "hover" in the sky for varying amounts of time depending on how close the observer is to the pole in the respective season.

Furthermore, @bigwave, utilize YOUR "free" "speech" to PERSONALLY affirm OR deny the sun AND moon appear from the top down during their respective rising AND disappear from their bottom up during their respective setting.

So, I can promote benefit for the hearers by utilizing MY free speech in a manner that benefits others AND alerts others to STUPIDITY like the promulgation of "flat" Earth "mentalities".

The "flat" Earth "position" IS REALLY, REALLY STUPID!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I live in The United States Of America AND can see Polaris, the North Star NOT the Southern Cross. I've been to a handful of Western European Countries AND could see Polaris NOT the Southern Cross. I've been to China twice AND could see Polaris NOT the Southern Cross. I've been to South Africa AND Botswana AND could NOT see Polaris BUT could see the Southern Cross.

According to the "flat" Earth "model", I should have been able to see the Southern Cross AND Polaris from Western Europe AND China OR, at least, ONE of the Northern Hemisphere locations.

THAT was NOT the case.

See, @bigwave, THIS is how one appropriately AND effectively uses Free Speech by communicating TRUTH for the benefit of others.

Unlike YOU, @bigwave, of course.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So, @bigwave, utilize YOUR "free" "speech" to PERSONALLY affirm OR deny the sun AND moon rises in the East AND sets in the West below nominally 66◘30' N AND above nominally 66◘30'S.

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Furthermore, @bigwave, utilize YOUR "free" "speech" to PERSONALLY affirm OR deny the sun AND moon appear from the top down during their respective rising AND disappear from their bottom up during their respective setting.

So, @bigwave YOU are ACTUALLY denying YOUR, @bigwave, VERY OWN "free" "speech" BY DENYING TO ANSWER THEE SINCERE STATEMENTS???!!!

By YOUR OWN, @bigwave, "free" "speech" YOU, @bigwave, are DENYING "flat" Earth is "actual".

THEE "flat" Earth has the sun "appearing" in the sky from the BOTTOM UP AND "disappearing" from the TOP DOWN in YOUR, @bigwave, LIE!!!

"Flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

"Flat" Earth is REALLY, REALLY STUPID, @bigwave!!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Aside from the Dipshitte that can only call people names who disagree with his tyrannical totalitarian opinions, suffering all of us to swim through his verbal diarrhea I'll attempt to honestly explain the how some people see this statement. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:32 PM, cranman said:

So the earth, sun and moon are all moving  upward through space at the same time?

The Bible is filled with multiple scriptures describing the earth as 'GODS FOOTSTOOL'.

The reasons that Science doesn't want you to understand this is because it clarifies exactly where we are. 

If the earth truly is God's Footstool then we're actually sitting in front of the Throne of God Almighty. 

We're not floating around in some vacuum void of nothingness. Humanity will never build a "Enterprise Starship" to travel said void. 

Extra Terrestrial aliens 👽are actually Demons 😈 whose ONLY MISSION is to get you dead before you realize that everything is a lie designed to drag you into hell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Aside from the Dipshitte that can only call people names who disagree with his tyrannical totalitarian opinions, suffering all of us to swim through his verbal diarrhea I'll attempt to honestly explain the how some people see this statement. 

The Bible is filled with multiple scriptures describing the earth as 'GODS FOOTSTOOL'.

The reasons that Science doesn't want you to understand this is because it clarifies exactly where we are. 

If the earth truly is God's Footstool then we're actually sitting in front of the Throne of God Almighty. 

We're not floating around in some vacuum void of nothingness. Humanity will never build a "Enterprise Starship" to travel said void. 

Extra Terrestrial aliens 👽are actually Demons 😈 whose ONLY MISSION is to get you dead before you realize that everything is a lie designed to drag you into hell.

Ok.  Thanks for the response. 

Have a good day

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Ok.  Thanks for the response. 

Have a good day

It is unfortunate that facts and the TRUTH of the Bible is so readily and extensively twisted to construe the "flat" Earth "postulation" as "credible".

For example:

On 6/21/2022 at 3:26 PM, bigwave said:

nasa says we are traveling at Mach 88 on an elliptical orbit. We should feel the difference as we slow for the ellipse.

image.thumb.png.3cc497b055ecc1b7c8b9864416eaf01b.png

THIS "poster" notes, "nasa says we are traveling at Mach 88".

So, a little math, here:

Mach 88 = 88 x 1,089 ft/s = 95,832 ft/s or 65,340 miles/hr

THEE "flat" Earth "proponents" claim "Earth" AND THEE "Sun", "Moon", AND "Stars" are "accelerating" "up" at 32.174 ft/s2.

SO.......................................

95,832 ft/s / 32.174 ft/s2 = 2,978.55411 seconds OR 2.06844 days

WOWZERS!!!

HOW, pray tell, CAN "flat" Earth GET ANY MORE STUPID THAN THAT!!!

BUT............................................

THERE IS MORE........................

Accelerating at 32.174 ft/s in accordance with THEE "flat" Earth "model" for, nominally, 6,031 years:

365.21 days/yr / 353.83 days/warp x 6,031 years = warp 6,224.97 OR 6.123 E12 ft/s.

OR MACH 5.623 E9!!!

AND THEE "flat" Earth "proponents" are "contesting" Mach 88???!!!

Isaiah 66:1

New English Translation

66 This is what the Lord says:
“The heavens are my throne
and the earth is my footstool.
Where then is the house you will build for me?
Where is the place where I will rest?

John 4:24

New English Translation

24 God is spirit,[a] and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Read full chapter

Footnotes

John 4:24 tn Here πνεῦμα (pneuma) is understood as a qualitative predicate nominative while the articular θεός (theos) is the subject.

God, is Spirit SO "footstool" is SUBJECTIVE meaning ALL THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO GOD NOT THEE Earth is "flat".

OBVIOUSLY, there is NO Biblical inferences THEE Earth is "flat"!!!

THEE "flat" Earth "proponents" JUST NEED TO COME CLEAN AND ADMIT THEY ARE LYING!!!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THEE "flat" Earth "proponents" claim "Earth" AND THEE "Sun", "Moon", AND "Stars" are "accelerating" "up" at 32.174 ft/s2.

This, I feel, is absolutely false as we are stationary.

nasa says we are spinning like a top at 1000 miles per hour, leaping around the sun at 66600 miles an hour, and the milkyway spiral arm is expanding at nearly 500000 miles per hour and that the whole universe is expanding at 2 million miles per hour.

If we are spinning around like a top and expanding like nasa say -

Why do we see the north star every clear night?

How come over that last 3,000 years have sailors used the NorthStar as a reference? In  fact all

navy ships still rely on the NorthStar as a back up - just like in the olden days? 

• Pow! 1