Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 6/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, cranman said:

Good point. Can't argue with that

It's people like you, Shabbs and that guy with diarrhea Mouth which prevents me from posting as much. 

At this point yalls defending anything government is beyond understanding. 

Come December when gas is $8 to $10 dollars a gallon, and the cost of food double what it is now you'll still be blaming Trump. 🙄

It's not about right or wrong, nor is it about Democrats and Republicans, this is just a TOTAL LOSS of common sense. 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Oh, NO DOUBT about it, I have been saying for years that to be a liberal you have to mentally deranged and every day that passes these liberal fools prove me right. You think you have seen and heard all the deviant ideas from them and damn if they don't keep outdoing themselves. Whoa! And we are suppose to accept this :bs: as normal. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's people like you, Shabbs and that guy with diarrhea Mouth which prevents me from posting as much. 

At this point yalls defending anything government is beyond understanding. 

Come December when gas is $8 to $10 dollars a gallon, and the cost of food double what it is now you'll still be blaming Trump. 🙄

It's not about right or wrong, nor is it about Democrats and Republicans, this is just a TOTAL LOSS of common sense. 

Calm down Santa. Not everyone is going to agree with everything you or anyone else says and that's OK.  

Some of the articles posted and beliefs voiced on this thread are (in my opinion)  foolish,  not checked for accuracy,  posted to aggregvate and  show that some people have a need to be anti government no matter what. 

If the government and any other agency was as devious, sophisticated and strong and as some of you say it is, all your fears wpukd be justified and their plans would have succeeded already.

The goverment is corrupt and we can agree with that.  But it  is run by inept human beings who can't run the country correctly, manage world affairs correctly or ensure we have enough tampons. How will they enact their nefarious plans you are all so afraid of? 

The earth is round, we landed on the moon, China is never going to invade the US, there is no pregnant Ken Doll, the Jan 6th incident was not a planned event, there was no military sting operation  during the 2020 elections,  there is no Kraken,  drag queens should not be reading to kids in school, mass shootings are not orchestrated by the goverment and aluminum foil should not be worn as a cap anywhere. 

If my post annoy you or make you mad just place me on Ignore. 

I on the other hand will read everyone's post for multiple reasons.

1.  When obvious garbage is posted by someone who believes it, I get a sense of what kind of people are in the world. 

2. Sometimes they will post something thought provoking and I may learn something new.

3. I get a chance to educate someone about a subject they are totally wrong about. Then may say I have no common sense. Lol. See reason 1 above. 

Relax. Its ok. It's a section of the Forum you don't  have to read.

GUZFABA!  (repeat until you feel centered and calm). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, cranman said:

If the government and any other agency was as devious, sophisticated and strong and as some of you say it is, all your fears wpukd be justified and their plans would have succeeded already

First of all, I am very relaxed. I only revealed the reason why I don't post as much anymore. 

Second, I used to find it almost impossible to understand how the people in charge could be so ignorant. But slowly I began to realize that they're not ignorant at all. Rather they're the most sinister and plotting people on earth. Their most important weapon against humanity is to convince everyone how stupid they are all the while they're turning up the heat on the stove. And humanity are the frogs in the pan filled with water. 

You, "Humanity",  only tolerate it because you believe they're too stupid to do much damage. 

Humanity will boil in their ignorance. 

But it  is run by inept human beings who can't run the country correctly, manage world affairs correctly or ensure we have enough tampons. How will they enact their nefarious plans you are all so afraid of? 

You prove my point above with this comment. 

The earth is round, we landed on the moon, China is never going to invade the US, there is no pregnant Ken Doll, the Jan 6th incident was not a planned event, there was no military sting operation  during the 2020 elections,  there is no Kraken,  drag queens should not be reading to kids in school, mass shootings are not orchestrated by the goverment and aluminum foil should not be worn as a cap anywhere. 

You don't even question these events because as you say, "our leaders are "inept" and too stupid. 

NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL,  Was not about the subject matter, rather it's about the very fact that "our leaders" are MASTERS of deception and everything we are told by them is a lie. 

I should know, I created this thread. 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, cranman said:

Calm down Santa. Not everyone is going to agree with everything you or anyone else says and that's OK.  

Some of the articles posted and beliefs voiced on this thread are (in my opinion)  foolish,  not checked for accuracy,  posted to aggregvate and  show that some people have a need to be anti government no matter what. 

If the government and any other agency was as devious, sophisticated and strong and as some of you say it is, all your fears wpukd be justified and their plans would have succeeded already.

The goverment is corrupt and we can agree with that.  But it  is run by inept human beings who can't run the country correctly, manage world affairs correctly or ensure we have enough tampons. How will they enact their nefarious plans you are all so afraid of? 

If my post annoy you or make you mad just place me on Ignore. 

I on the other hand will read everyone's post for multiple reasons.

1.  When obvious garbage is posted by someone who believes it, I get a sense of what kind of people are in the world. 

2. Sometimes they will post something thought provoking and I may learn something new.

3. I get a chance to educate someone about a subject they are totally wrong about. Then may say I have no common sense. Lol. See reason 1 above. 

Relax. Its ok. It's a section of the Forum you don't  have to read.

GUZFABA!  (repeat until you feel centered and calm). 

Pow-300x230.png

ONE BILLION POW’S for You!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

Pow-300x230.png

ONE BILLION POW’S for You!

God have mercy on your soul.

You should know, just because you, and people like you, can badger others to the point of silence doesn't mean you have won. 

It simply means that you're not worth the effort. 

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You should know, just because you, and people like you, can badger others to the point of silence doesn't mean you have won. 

Let's be fair. The badgering has occured from both sides.  

But we all know what happens when you discuss religion, politics and other sensitive issues. Words get said and feelings get hurt.

But I will say more rude and incitful comments are stated due to the ability to hide behind the keyboard and handle to remain anonymous.  

Yay internet! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I would like to think God has mercy on everyone’s soul. If they ask. I would just like to point out you quoted me. Not the other way around.

• Thanks 4