Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Who are they?

johnnie depp and harvey weinstein, (who just got 23 years for rape) - birds of a feather.

Notice the left hand of depp with the devil horns over weinstein's shoulder?

Speaking of birds of a feather:

depp and heard both supported the 'beehive" pendant while in "court" - wow what a rabbit hole:

Fan Theories of Amber Heard Copying Johnny Depp's Court Outfits Go Viral

Talk about allegiance... 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Dry runs on Earth's terra forma are well known.

Hey, I'd want to know and figure out what could happen BEFORE I actually landed on the Moon.

Yes, we did land on the moon. And got back safely. People were not put on suggestive drugs and hallucinated the whole deal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 6/5/2022 at 2:26 PM, bigwave said:

johnnie depp and harvey weinstein, (who just got 23 years for rape) - birds of a feather.

Notice the left hand of depp with the devil horns over weinstein's shoulder?

Speaking of birds of a feather:

depp and heard both supported the 'beehive" pendant while in "court" - wow what a rabbit hole:

Fan Theories of Amber Heard Copying Johnny Depp's Court Outfits Go Viral

Talk about allegiance... 

total s#*t show... entertaining and/or distracting..? Remember they are actors...

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 6/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, bigwave said:

WIKILEAKS RELEASED PROOF THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKE- SCENES FILMED IN NEVADA DESERT.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sMG7BvIFvf32/

image.png.ad4f11d5307c0e626f7c1504000f1baf.png

And yet the easily manipulated simpletons among us will still deny the clear evidence before their eyes. Unable to accept their entire belief system is based on a lie, they will continue their verbal attacks against those of us who question everything. 

On 6/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, Synopsis said:

Dry runs on Earth's terra forma are well known.

Hey, I'd want to know and figure out what could happen BEFORE I actually landed on the Moon.

Yes, we did land on the moon. And got back safely. People were not put on suggestive drugs and hallucinated the whole deal.

If what you're proposing is your scientific thesis, then your entire opinion is based in pure conjecture. NOTHING in that video suggests any hypothesis of possible outcome. 

You, SIR, are as blind as you are hypocritical. 

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet the easily manipulated simpletons among us will still deny the clear evidence before their eyes. Unable to accept their entire belief system is based on a lie, they will continue their verbal attacks against those of us who question everything. 

If what you're proposing is your scientific thesis, then your entire opinion is based in pure conjecture. NOTHING in that video suggests any hypothesis of possible outcome. 

So, OK, you choose to believe the Spherical (geoidal) Earth is a lie and based on Luciferian or Satanic influences or doctrines.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

And, yet, there were studies and tests done under various conditions, including the Nevada desert, to understand conditions astronauts would experience on the Moon.

So, yes, the photographs/videos COULD have been filmed on locations such as Nevada whereas the moon landings and returns to a Spherical (geoidal) Earth did indeed occur.

The Earth IS spherical (geoidal) in shape.

To suggest otherwise is a LIE and from the Father of Lies being Lucifer HIMSELF.

The Spherical (geoidal) Earth is REAL NOT the "flat" "earth".

Do YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, believe in Global Positioning Satellites?

Of course, Global Positioning Satellites are REAL and can NOT exist in a "flat" "earth" "model".

So, NO, what I believe and am saying is NOT conjecture OR hypocritical that the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape AND there are well documented events of astronauts leaving the Spherical (geoidal) Earth surface, going to the Moon, AND returning safely to the Spherical (geoidal) Earth surface.

• Pow! 2

On 6/8/2022 at 6:57 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Says the person believing all the lies spewed from the mouths of the LUCIFERIANS in the Media. 

Wear it big boy 👦

So, OK, let's take a look here.

Certainly not everyone adhering to a belief system will agree on every point whereas the basic premise is commonly held.

The basic premise here is the "flat" "earth".

For a "flat" "earth" to exist, OBVIOUS physical and repeatable premises would have to be observed.

So, NOTHING, including man, could traverse to the Moon and returned safely in a "flat" "earth" "model".

Well, of course, Global Positioning Satellites could NOT exist in a "flat" "earth" "model" either and yet Global Positioning Satellites have been successfully accessed for coordinates on the Spherical (geoidal) Earth for nominally 50 years repeatably by innumerable users.

Also, the rising sun repeatably appears over the Spherical (geoidal) Earth horizon from the top down as it rises nominally in the East and repeatably disappears over the Spherical (geoidal) Earth horizon from the bottom up as it sets nominally in the West.

We all observe this phenomena. Nearly ALL places on Earth. The exceptions being North of the Artic Circle AND South of the Antarctic Circle.

Of course, in a "flat" "earth" "model", the phenomena of the sun's arc could NOT be repeated at opposite seasons North of the Artic Circle AND South of the Antarctic Circle.

YET, the phenomena of the sun's arc repeats itself at opposite seasons North of the Arctic Circle AND South of the Antarctic Circle.

IF the "flat" "earth" "model" were true, the sun would appear from the bottom up in the sky NOT the nominally East horizon and disappear from the top down in the sky NOT the nominally West horizon.

OBVIOUSLY, we all do NOT observe THIS "flat" "earth" phenomena.

So, OBVIOUSLY, "flat" "earth" is a LIE and those that promote a "flat" "earth" promote a LIE like Satan and those knowingly or unknowingly agreeing with Satan who promote a "flat" "earth".

So, WHY, pray tell, do I have a strong adherence of promoting the TRUTH the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape and NOT "flat"???!!!

Here are the reasons:

• The Earth is actually Spherical (geoidal) in shape.
  • Man has successfully reached the Moon safely and returned.
  • The above two bullets points are TRUTH.
  • The succeeding generations MUST NOT BE affronted, shamed, harassed, or otherwise inhibited or obstructed from knowing and receiving the TRUTH the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape AND man ACTUALLY went to the Moon and returned safely a significant number of times.
  • Those that advocate a Spherical (geoidal) Earth is Satanic, Luciferian, or likewise are Satanic or Luciferian themselves and are LYING with the intent to harm others since the Bible NEVER infers the Earth is "flat" AND OBVIOUS personally verifiable proofs note the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

So, WHERE, pray tell, is the "conjecture' HERE???!!!

AND, WHO, pray tell, cares about the video YOU referenced???!!!

ANYONE can publish ANY story line AND claim "truth" to the matter.

For example, I CAN NOT imagine having a mission to send men to the Moon and returning them safely would occur without testing equipment on the Spherical (geoidal) Earth's surface similar to what would exist on the Moon. Was it filmed by equipment intended for the Moon mission???!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

So, using THESE "photo" or "video" instances IF they were undoctored could be an ACTUAL filming in the Nevada desert as one example.

Filming test runs in the Nevada desert does NOT imply man did NOT go to the Moon AND safely return.

Well, OK, I am NOT, "believing all the lies spewed from the mouths of the LUCIFERIANS in the Media".

Are YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy wearing the "big boy" britches believing the LIE the Earth is "flat" AND man did NOT ACTUALLY land on the Moon THEN return safely???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Look, I do care about YOU, LadyGracesDaddy, and others who have to face believing and adhering to the TRUTH WITHOUT being accosted by CULT beliefs and practices like "flat" "earth".

"Flat" "Earth" is a CULT intending to harm others.

"Flat" "Earth" denies a basic piece of Godly armor being the Belt Of Truth:

Ephesians 6:14

New International Version

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

So, PLEASE, answer my questions and show how I am "blind" AND/OR "hypocritical".

YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, can start by answering if YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, believe in Global Positioning Satellites that can NOT exist in a "flat" "earth" "model" AND the rising/setting of the sun as a repeatable phenomena that also can NOT exist in a "flat" "earth" "model".

Also, NO, I do NOT even watch Mainstream Media since I believe the Mainstream Media is VERY biased AND does NOT report on significant news worthy items with the intent to portray a philosophy antithetical to Biblically based principles I have embraced from the Bible.

So, LadyGrace'sDaddy, is there ANYTHING ELSE YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, intend to attempt to misconstrue about me AND/OR TRUTH???!!!

Do YOU, LadyGrace'sDaddy, intend to continue to promote the LIE the Earth is "flat" AND man did NOT go to the Moon AND return safely???!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1