Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First of all I've repeatedly asked you to not respond to me. Please refrain from doing so.  

So why do you respond to me?

So I am not afforded you the opportunity to Thank You for the Red Ruby Citations you have accorded me as Badges Of Honor For "Display of Intellectual Speed And Power"?

Why haven't you placed me on ignore?

Could it really be you know I really care about you and I am intervening in your behalf?

Which, of course, I am.

Second, the subject of my cosmic beliefs was brought up when I was considered for the Moderator position. The General consensus was no one truly will know until they take the "dirt nap".

Seriously concerning about the DinarVets Moderator position qualifications.

Supporting or allowing a cherished veteran to claim, "God told me the earth is flat" instead of lovingly and supportingly intervening in this obvious lie is unconscionable.

Instead............................

Crickets...........................

I can not imagine DinarVets would want to support crack pots and/or crack pot ideas that conflict with obvious and verifiable reality for the safety of the individual of concern and that of others in the DinarVets paid programs and extended community.

Or do they?

I do not think it bodes well for a DinarVets answer in the "affirmative".

But, hey, if you or anyone would like to accord me a dirt nap then, Praise The LORD, I'll be with Jesus and none of this will have any bearing on my eternity with HIM!

Therefore, it was deemed that I could Moderate as the guidelines of Dinar Vets specifically promote the dissemination of free and open thoughts. However,  a certain level of respect for others with differing views is expected. Something you need to apply in your discourse.

Hmmm..................

So, OK, I post rational information and posts that are honest, sincere, and grounded while others, such as yourself, post nuisance posts?

How is that respectful?

Alternate realities are the chosen and accepted basis of uncontested posts?

But, hey, aliens flattened the earth...........................

Ancient Aliens Meme - Imgflip

Or so the flat earth(er) logic and story goes............................

You should already be under Moderator review for saying that certain members suffer from mental illness.  Consider this your last warning. 

Great!

Bring it on!

The implications for DinarVets supporting mental illness and not intervening for cherished veterans who claim, "God told me the earth is flat" is very telling and concerning.

Instead................................

Crickets...............................

For not intervening with a cherished veteran who claims, "God told me the earth is flat" when, of course, the earth is obviously spherical (geoidal) in shape by personal observation and assessment by the most casual observer.

Consider this your first caring intervention regardless of who, whether veteran or not, or whatever views on or of the intervention.

Or so you want me to stop caring about you and others?

Chose wisely.

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

@Synopsis, I used to have great respect for you.  Your posts were informative and appreciated.  But, then you seemingly fell in love with being a wordsmith,  and I honestly couldn't stomach it.  Now, you seem to relish debate and conflict, and that has become your main focus on DV.  Truly sad.

I as well used to have respect for you. However, I have found your responses at times to be very self seeking and self authoritative without adequate bases. I am concerned you have a an aversion to my articulation while that is your choice and one that I can not and will not make for you. After all, I am sincere about what I post. I seek no notoriety whereas I am concerned about another's health and well being. Do you believe or support others in there flat earth beliefs while potentially supporting their claims, "God told me the earth is flat"?

Think carefully about your response(s).

God does not lie regardless of what you believe in or support others who claim, "God told me the earth is flat".

God does not say the earth is flat and would never tell anyone the earth is flat since stating the earth is flat is a lie.

In like turn, why haven't you intervened with others who claim, "God told me the earth is flat"?

Do, you, too, @Shedagalsupport lies?

Do you now see why I do not care about your beliefs, stance, or position @Shedagal?

I, for one, @Shedagal, care nothing for what you think for the obvious reasons I have noted here.

Others, including you, @Shedagal, can come to their own personal conclusions and freely post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Lighten you Francis…….it’s a joke. You don’t let an opportunity to pass to take a dig at people you dislike. No matter what they post or a neg given. 

#aesthetic #freetoedit #mirror

So you admit to your joy at taking "digs" at other members.....?

Glad you are a "value added" contributor here on DV...    CL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So why do you respond to me?

So I am not afforded you the opportunity to Thank You for the Red Ruby Citations you have accorded me as Badges Of Honor For "Display of Intellectual Speed And Power"?

Why haven't you placed me on ignore?

Could it really be you know I really care about you and I am intervening in your behalf?

Which, of course, I am.

Seriously concerning about the DinarVets Moderator position qualifications.

Supporting or allowing a cherished veteran to claim, "God told me the earth is flat" instead of lovingly and supportingly intervening in this obvious lie is unconscionable.

Instead............................

Crickets...........................

I can not imagine DinarVets would want to support system" rel="">support crack pots and/or crack pot ideas that conflict with obvious and verifiable reality for the safety of the individual of concern and that of others in the DinarVets paid programs and extended community.

Or do they?

I do not think it bodes well for a DinarVets answer in the "affirmative".

But, hey, if you or anyone would like to accord me a dirt nap then, Praise The LORD, I'll be with Jesus and none of this will have any bearing on my eternity with HIM!

Hmmm..................

So, OK, I post rational information and posts that are honest, sincere, and grounded while others, such as yourself, post nuisance posts?

How is that respectful?

Alternate realities are the chosen and accepted basis of uncontested posts?

But, hey, aliens flattened the earth...........................

Ancient Aliens Meme - Imgflip

Or so the flat earth(er) logic and story goes............................

Great!

Bring it on!

The implications for DinarVets supporting mental illness and not intervening for cherished veterans who claim, "God told me the earth is flat" is very telling and concerning.

Instead................................

Crickets...............................

For not intervening with a cherished veteran who claims, "God told me the earth is flat" when, of course, the earth is obviously spherical (geoidal) in shape by personal observation and assessment by the most casual observer.

Consider this your first caring intervention regardless of who, whether veteran or not, or whatever views on or of the intervention.

Or so you want me to stop caring about you and others?

Chose wisely.

I as well used to have respect for you. However, I have found your responses at times to be very self seeking and self authoritative without adequate bases. I am concerned you have a an aversion to my articulation while that is your choice and one that I can not and will not make for you. After all, I am sincere about what I post. I seek no notoriety whereas I am concerned about another's health and well being. Do you believe or support system" rel="">support others in there flat earth beliefs while potentially supporting their claims, "God told me the earth is flat"?

Think carefully about your response(s).

God does not lie regardless of what you believe in or support system" rel="">support others who claim, "God told me the earth is flat".

God does not say the earth is flat and would never tell anyone the earth is flat since stating the earth is flat is a lie.

In like turn, why haven't you intervened with others who claim, "God told me the earth is flat"?

Do, you, too, @Shedagalsupport lies?

Do you now see why I do not care about your beliefs, stance, or position @Shedagal?

I, for one, @Shedagal, care nothing for what you think for the obvious reasons I have noted here.

Others, including you, @Shedagal, can come to their own personal conclusions and freely post.

I will admit that I do love it when a person's response totally proves my point.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First of all I've repeatedly asked you to not respond to me. Please refrain from doing so.  

Second, the subject of my cosmic beliefs was brought up when I was considered for the Moderator position. The General consensus was no one truly will know until they take the "dirt nap".

Therefore, it was deemed that I could Moderate as the guidelines of Dinar Vets specifically promote the dissemination of free and open thoughts. However,  a certain level of respect for others with differing views is expected. Something you need to apply in your discourse.

You should already be under Moderator review for saying that certain members suffer from mental illness.  Consider this your last warning. 

Before this topic is closed, the comment to carry a false narrative ever further, is faults. Proven by the first part of the comment; it’s a “belief” that can only be followed having Blind Faith, as pointed out in the comment.

“the subject of my cosmic beliefs was brought up when I was considered for the Moderator position. The General consensus was no one truly will know until they take the "dirt nap”.”

That comment is faults, a lie.

A double ignorant comment what it looks like doubling down with faults narratives.

Where else can this been observed lately..?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Lol Typical response. Dig Dig Dig.  Don’t believe like me! No value!

Don't know you.... so I can't like, or dislike you.... 

I don't appreciate the foolishness.....and the devisiveness of your posts...

Respect is something earned......you have a ways to go..     CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

22 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I will admit that I do love it when a person's response totally proves my point.

Interesting.

Interesting how You, too, @Shedagalhave departed from reality and have no basis on your originating and subsequent comments. You can not answer clear and relevant questions so you can see the ludicrousness if your own comments.

I relish not the self conflicting and self contradicting personal circumstance you are in while I do hope and pray for your recognition of reality and application thereof like other well meaning and alternate reality individuals.

I hope you will not go so far and to say, “God told me something extra Biblical or Biblically inaccurate”

because that, too, would be a lie and of great concern.

So another question for you, @Shedagal, why did you chose to participate in this stage of the thread without having had significant participation earlier and dropping your baseless assessments now?

After all, Your baseless assessments have no credibility regardless of how credible you or others believe in your baseless assessments.

I post this message to all those who follow me. It's with great regret that I must refrain from continuing to post anything until certain agitators who are BLATANTLY allowed to violate forum rules without consequences are removed from doing so. 

I value DV highly and consider it a place where people are allowed to promote differing views without being insulted and ridiculed. The poster above has said that anyone who has a differing opinion about the shape of the world is suffering from a mental illness.  He did this without regard for others feelings. As someone who does suffer from Bipolar disorder and struggles every day to present myself in a respectful manner I take such an accusation as an insult of the highest level.  

The poster above has tarnished the reputation of DV itself with his insinuations that the site itself should be questioned for even allowing people to present a differing opinion. 

And finally the poster above is showing that his only intention is to create an argumentative and disrespectful discord by attacking @Shedagal

I have reported his disruptions repeatedly and as yet received no response. As my Moderator abilities only apply in the Crypto section there's little more I can do about this poster. 

Therfore I am fighting with great restraint, and my mental disorder, and can no longer be a part of any discussion. I respect Adam Montana and DV far more than my personal desires to verbally retaliate. When and if this poster is placed under control I will return. 

God Bless you all. 

Scotty 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 4

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And finally the poster above is showing that his only intention is to create an argumentative and disrespectful discord by attacking @Shedagal

I have reported his disruptions repeatedly and as yet received no response. As my Moderator abilities only apply in the Crypto section there's little more I can do about this poster. 

I am not sure you considered originating comments.

Material and comments posted should and need to be realistic and sincere.

Styles will vary, of course.

Offering help would normally not be considered disrespectful.

I know addressing any issue in a truthful manner is uncomfortable but necessary.

The more a person, regardless of who they are, has digressed from normalcy and reality, the more the intervention appears to be an attack.

Responding to an attack, if perceived, should be made in a truthful and sincere manner to note the incorrect bases for the attack.

Hopefully, the issues of the fabled and irrational flat earth are now dispensed.

The earth is spherical (geoidal) in shape by personal observation and study.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 2/17/2021 at 5:18 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The video above doesn't just show what is seeable with the eye, but the narrator even says the words that were the reason I mentioned the shape of the earth to begin with. 

THEY HAVED LIED TO US.

However let us expand our minds and begin to realize that the Luciferians that have become our leaders haven't just lied to us about the shape of the  earth, They have lied to us about 

EVERYTHING.

And they are lying to us still, everyday.

Until we all wake up to that simple fact we will remain there slaves and we will not resist them but rather attack each other over things that truly are miniscule in the grand scheme of things. 

And all the while they are lying to us no one really notices that God himself is attempting to get the entire worlds attention.

Consider the greatest freeze in history. Snow in the Sahara Desert and on top of Acropolis in Greece. This historic freeze isn't just in America but all over the world. You can see that here.

Remember people, liberals and conservatives alike 

we are all in this together. 

WAKE UP JOHNNY

WAKE UP SUZY

YOUR LIVING IN A NIGHTMARE.

The agenda hasn’t changed much over a considerable length of time.

In spite of valid considerations, the behavior continues.

The progression can only get worse if not lovingly intervened.

This is only an example.

Others have errantly posted the Bible notes the earth is flat.

These conditions warrant the loving intervention.

If I am a liar, luciferian, or some other miscreant, then please let me know and the specific reason(s) why.

Does anyone else want to conduct loving interventions here at DinarVets?

After all, I want to know and promote truth.

Since I have investigated the topic and come to an independently verifiable conclusion the earth is spherical (geoidal) in shape.

i don’t think any inferences I am a liar here is appropriate due to the facts is the matter.

I don’t want my kids having to suffer any of the same inferences for this or any other truthful position.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

@ladyGrace'sDaddy

The original psychological term is Manic Depressant, and through the pharmaceutical Industry years later added to it, Bipolar Disorder witch allowed medical doctor’s to diagnose as, then treat, with prescription drugs. Manic Depressant, with effort can be self manageable. Bipolar Disorder, there’s a prescription drug- that’s the difference.  

having been diagnosed as schizophrenic, and fortunately surviving a catatonic schizophrenic attack (very attentive and fast acting observer’s). A few days later I lift and un-renounced to me, I’ed become Manic Depressive. A time later, after being recovered from a attempt to bring my own life to its end, I pushed through to achieve what was always my greatest desired in the first place— at that time, truth. As I matured and my family now started growing I wanted to be closer to our Creator, God, which was all I knew about God then. So I did the logical thing, (to me anyway) and moved my family to the mountains of Idaho. From their perhaps are years of acquaintance can fill in. 

I’m hoping how I finished off this post you understand what I mean when I say; I can appreciate how difficult it can be, and not to make light of anyone’s personal situation (life). I have come to understand and appreciate, all today deal with depression individually on many levels. 

Gen 3:3-5—But God has said about the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden: ‘You must not eat from it, no, you must not touch it; otherwise you will die.’” 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad.”

As it turned out, our first parents chose to disobey. Satan’s tempting promise —“your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad”— proved to be irresistible for Eve. (Gen. 3:5) Did Adam and Eve’s choice eventually enhance their freedom in any way? Sadly, it did not. Their choice did not bring them what Satan said it would. In fact, they soon learned that rejecting Jehovah’s direction and going their own way resulted in disaster. (Gen. 3:16-19) Why? Simply because Jehovah did not give humans the freedom to determine for themselves what is good and what is bad. —Read Proverbs 20:24 and footnote; Jeremiah 10:23.

Food fore thought: 

Revelation 21:3,4—With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Where is this description God has provided us of the future taking place? 

If you have never heard of mourning, death, or pain in heaven, that is because this future description is of life on earth, the way Jehovah God intended it for mankind.

Maybe you can forgive me for my previous post not my finest hour, obviously some things I should work on, I’m sorry. But if we can continue to forgive each other’s shortcomings, perhaps we can help each other as well.

For now TGC Vernon  : )

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

The so called COVID pandemic has been very revealing and potentially telling of future events.

I had COVID twice. Once in January of 2020 and once in March of 2021. Although testing was not available in January of 2020, the symptoms later published indicated I had the COVID original strain. I convalesced for three days. I was fatigued so I slept a lot. I really did not have body aches. I had a fever with chills for a couple hours the third night that broke easily. I had a bland taste for a day. I had a very thin and light lung excretion for about 3 weeks. Usually, when I get sick like this, I don't feel like eating and make myself eat. All of this I got over with without and medication or medical assistance. I tested positive for COVID in March of 2021 - likely the DELTA variant of COVID. I convalesced for 2 days, had fatigue, had body aches, and some controllable intestinal issues. I do not know of any lasting effects from having COVID. I had no medical attention or took any medications.

All my relatives that got COVID got over it without medical attention.

I will not, not ever will I, receive a COVID vaccination.

I witnessed, however, a fairly wide ranging public adverse response to COVID and COVID measures.

Seems like the Chinese Communist Party have not only stole The United States Of America Citizen's Intellectual Property Rights but, more critically, The United States Of America Citizen's ability to Critically Think and act accordingly.

The antics of the hysteria prone, panic stricken, intellectual miscreants, and diabolically evil were epic during the so called COVID pandemic.

Gee, the government is lying to me so I better do what the government says I should do or they will take away my freedom.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

So, I better get the mRNA COVID vaccination to maintain my rights so I do not have to wear a mask and travel where ever I want.

For now.

The reports are showing consequences of the mRNA vaccination. My opinion is the mRNA vaccination consequences would have been more publically recognized by now. The people I know who have received the mRNA COVID vaccination have regretted done so. They tell me specific body changes they have experienced after having received the mRNA COVID vaccination. It isn't good.

A coworker reported an elderly friend has two sons who are doctors. They all are (or have been) advocates of the COVID vaccinations. One of the doctors who had a the COVID vaccination some time later had a seizure so severe that both his shoulders where wrenched from their sockets. He also had a broken finger bone.

Yeah, one of the side effects of getting the COVID vaccination.

I have had people go beserkers telling me to get the COVID vaccination.

Ranging from people I know to be hysteria prone to people I would trust for their advice.

I have no idea why common sense is being dispensed in the name of COVID.

I am now seeing reports the COVID unvaccinated have brain damage and heart inflammation.

What a lie.

The COVID vaccinations are creating the problems noted not COVID infections and recovery.

While the COVID vaccinated are still getting COVID at nominally the same or greater rate than the non COVID vaccinated.

This is in no way an indictment of anyone who has received COVID vaccinations.

I am concerned for them, though.

The Israelis are one of the highest per capita COVID vaccinated. My heart goes out to them. Having suffered genocide, they should not be allowed to commit fratricide.

As much as the Liberals and Progressives are intent on destroying Our Republic, they, too, are self eliminating by receiving the COVID vaccinations.

And, still getting COVID.

At, nominally, the same or greater frequency than the non COVID vaccinated.

Make no mistake, I do not want to see the COVID vaccinated of whatever political views to suffer from the COVID vaccinations.

What I fear is the so called COVID pandemic and subsequent individual actions will be used as a lever for a soft Communist or Socialist revolution. Guns and ammo will not prevail in a biologically driven attrition of The United States Of America Citizens.

Likely not this year or the next but five to ten years down the road. There may be compounding effects to accelerate the soft Communist or Socialist revolution. People dependent on Health Care. People dying. More hysteria prone, panic stricken, intellectual miscreant, and diabolically evil people being the Saul Alinsky type useful idiots.

This may or may not have an impact on our investment.

Time will tell.

Hopefully, I am wrong about the COVID vaccination effects and the potential for being a ploy for a soft Communist or Socialist Revolution. The ground work has been laid more securely with the public response to COVID considerations.

Common Sense and Critical Thinking are most necessary in these times while I trust the hysteria prone, panic stricken, intellectual miscreants, and diabolically evil will see they are being used as pawns and will be expended at the soft Communist and Socialist completion. Except, they come to their senses.

For the ardent Communist and Socialist, they are expended for the next Communist or Socialist regime.

A concern I have is for the Christian leaders who have received and, especially, have recommended the COVID vaccination(s). My opinion is they will be disciplined for not knowing and helping to avert the ensuing crisis likely to occur from the COVID vaccination(s) since COVID has a very low mortality rate for the non COVID vaccinated.

All the while, when the COVID vaccination effects become known, the non believing will look to the Christians and ask why the Christians did not take a stand to let everyone know the deception involved with COVID and COVID vaccinations.

A valid concern.

I suspect this will initiate even more unwarranted skepticism of The Bible and the TRUTH of The Bible. Even potentially resulting in persecution of and violence toward Christians.

Not something I want to see for myself or others without regard to whether or not a Christian has received any one of the COVID vaccinations.

Hard to say if what I am seeing here is real at all.

Maybe time will tell.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

THE 'FLU' IS NOT A CONTAGIOUS "VIRAL" DISEASE (THE ROSENAU EXPERIMENT 1918 - 1919)

4 minutes 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2O3jXC9uQiJj/

image.png.2e007b93d7ce65e2f5ff298fa5c6d787.png

Dr. Milton Rosenau, nd, circa 1910. GGA Image ID # 17263a0377

Dr. Milton Rosenau, nd, circa 1910.

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918-1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918. His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes.

For the rest:https://www.gjenvick.com/Influenza/TheRosenauExperiment-1918-1919.html

• Like 1