Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Would you go and prove all the Satanists wrong? 

Actually I'm not sure. 

It's already clear as day that those who don't believe the description of the earth in God's word are never going to see otherwise. And since it's most likely not going to affect their salvation, albeit it does hinder their spiritual growth, I really don't see the point. 

You should understand that I don't say the earth is flat just because it's in the word of God. But also because the Holy Spirit has shown me it's real form. 

When this happens then everything looks different. I could literally be standing next to you and point out something that I see with the Holy Spirit and you simply wouldn't see it. This is true of so many spiritual things including the Bible. 

As a Child of God one MUST grow to understand the Holy Spirit and then they will begin to see and understand everything from a much different perspective, God's perspective. 

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually I'm not sure. 

It's already clear as day that those who don't believe the description of the earth in God's word are never going to see otherwise. And since it's most likely not going to affect their salvation, albeit it does hinder their spiritual growth, I really don't see the point. 

You should understand that I don't say the earth is flat just because it's in the word of God. But also because the Holy Spirit has shown me it's real form. 

When this happens then everything looks different. I could literally be standing next to you and point out something that I see with the Holy Spirit and you simply wouldn't see it. This is true of so many spiritual things including the Bible. 

As a Child of God one MUST grow to understand the Holy Spirit and then they will begin to see and understand everything from a much different perspective, God's perspective. 

Ok. Thanks for responding.👍

• Upvote 2

i have no idea why the intellectual and spiritual dopplegangers purvey a flat earth.

A flat earth does NOT exist.

There are NO scriptures that note the earth is flat. To say otherwise is a patent LIE.

Howerver, as noted before, the Scriptures say the sun rises and sets.

The flat earth model does NOT show the sun rising and setting but hovers above the earth.

What a LIE!!!

I am blessed in some mornings and evenings to watch the rays of the sun reflect off the BOTTOM of the clouds AT sunrise AND sunset. Can't happen in a "flat" "earth" "model". By the way, there are NO bodies of water or OTHER reflective means to produce the witnessed effects.

In my impression AND in independent discussions with others, the Flat Earth Proponents have no motivation other than to attempt to deceive others for THEIR own self satisfaction.

Flat Earth "proponents" MUST deny global positioning satellites. I can attest to global positioning satellites in existance and used in civilian avionics in the mid 1970s for successful and intended navigation without fault or error as an alternate to using OMNI stations and physical maps.

1 John 4:1

New International Version

On Denying the Incarnation

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

YES!!!

Flat Earth Proponents ARE Believing The LIE!!!

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2022 at 7:38 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

AS YOU WISH 

Hmmm.......................

Not what I wish but a verifiable and absolutely certainty the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape NOT flat as the intellectual and spiritual doppelgangers purvey.

Just because the intellectual and spirtitual doppelgangers state the Earth is flat does NOT make it so having strung together unrelated information portrayed as fact as a premise for the "flat" Earth. The intellectual and spirtitual doppelgangers deny realities such as light refractive indices and gravity to twist into further fabrications supporting a "flat" Earth.

And so the "nuisance" "posts" to ad nausem.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Not to mention making inappropriate, incorrect, and offensive inferrences from the Bible to claim false Biblical proof the Earth is flat. It is important to represent the Bible accurately so that others have undistorted communication from the Bible as The LORD intended since each is HIS ambassador if the individual has been born again because of the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sin and the corresponding indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

2 Timothy 2:15-16

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.

1 Timothy 1:3-11

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

1 Timothy 4

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgivingby those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters,[a] you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things,holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Not sure how to make the text smaller from the copy and paste.

The whole intent of the Flat Earth purveyors is to deceive people. I guess to make the Flat Earth purveyors believe they are somehow in the know or know the "truth" which, obviously, they do NOT know the TRUTH.

Cell towers were NOT in existence in the 1970s in remote and somewhat populated areas when person aircraft avionics based on Global Positioning Satellites WERE and ARE in existence so that one can actively and, more importantly, navigate their personal aircraft accurately and predictably over the ENTIRE Spherical (geoidal) Earth. There is no valid way to explain how the nominally two dozen Global Positioning Satellites come in and out of detection to navigate with only a few uniquely identifiable Global Positioning Satellites detectable at any given moment EXCEPT the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape and man made satellites DO exist and orbit the Spherical (geoidal) Earth for multiple years after launch based on the consistent high altitude rotational inertia generated by the Spherical (geoidal) Earth gravity.

Due to the Spherical (geoidal) Earth gravity and constant rotational velocity, individuals and low altitude craft are NOT flung off the surface of the Spherical (geoidal) Earth. Being on a rotational period of one (1) revolution every 24 hours while the Spherical (geoidal) Earth's atmosphere travels at nominally the same rotational period does NOT necessitate being flung into space even though the tangential velocity at the surface of the Spherical (geoidal) Earth is nominally 1,000 mph.

The TRUTH and REALITY obviously puts an end to the charade promulgated by the intellectual and spiritual doppelgangers purveying a Flat Earth.

So, of course, the intellectual and spiritual doppelgangers MUST DENY Global Positioning Satellites created and put in orbit by man for the intentional purpose of accurately and consitently navigating the Entire Spherical (geoidal) Earth.

Anyone claiming falsehood of a Flat Earth having been told so is a voice from The LORD is listening to demons NOT The LORD.

The whole goal is HIS Love here as noted in 1 Timothy 1:5 above.

Applying 2 Timothy 3:15-16 would clearly indicate the Bible does NOT note the Earth as being "flat". It is unimaginable people claiming to be born again would purvey the falsehood the Earth is flat as being stated or indicated in the Bible.

So, what OTHER LIES do the intellectual and spiritual doppelgangers purvey to deceive???!!!

Well, hopefully, NONE while the intellectual and spiritual doppelgangers MUST REPENT and STOP with the False Doctrine of a Flat Earth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

AS YOU WISH. 

NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. 

Don't ever respond to me again. 

:butt-kicking:

Interesting.....................

Could you explain why you responded to me and I then I responded to you then you state I am never to respond to you again? I did make TRUTHFUL, honest, and sincere statements in my posts and responses.

So you do NOT want me to care about you, others, AND TRUTH?

Why are you so compelled to purvey an obvious lie of a Flat Earth?

Do you DENY man made Global Positioning Satellites and they can ONLY operate with a Spherical (geoidal) Earth? Global Positioning Satellites can NOT operate IF there IS a "flat" Earth.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, the obvious LIE of a Flat Earth?

It is OK to say and understand why a Flat Earth can NOT exist AND obvious devious intent underpins the Flat Earth premise where the Flat Earth premise OBVIOUSLY denies things like light refractive indices AND gravity. Ultimately AND more importantly, the Bible does NOT state the Earth is "flat" or make direct inferences the Earth is "flat". The Bible does, however, CLEARLY state the sun rises AND sets. The sun rising AND setting does NOT exist in a Flat Earth "model". To state the Bible says the Earth is "flat" or make direct references to the Earth being "flat" is FALSE Doctrine.

It is OK to say the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape and NOT a falsehood perpetrated by Satanically diposed entities being human or otherwise.

These are NOT nuisance posts I make but TRUTHFUL, honest, AND sincere pointing out the falsehoods and Biblical FALSE Doctrine of a "flat" Earth.

So, of course, NOT a wish but a REALITY.

I look forward to responding with you AND others.

Thank You!

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 3/10/2022 at 8:17 AM, caddieman said:

If Elon gave you free ride would you go?

I know this was a LGD question but if I may chime in:

Bezos took some people way up and the gal in the picture below said she was disappointed

that they did not go high enough to see the "curve."

image.png.eae331def885d98b69767cf57e63a482.png

I suppose Elon would not take anyone up high enough either.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

NOT a wish but a REALITY.

"Bezos’ Blue Origin flies above 100 kilometers (or about 328,000 feet), which is commonly known as the Kármán Line."

They go up 62 miles and can't find ever a hint of a curve. LOLOLOL

Oh Brother.......

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bigwave said:

I know this was a LGD question but if I may chime in:

Bezos took some people way up and the gal in the picture below said she was disappointed

that they did not go high enough to see the "curve."

image.png.eae331def885d98b69767cf57e63a482.png

I suppose Elon would not take anyone up high enough either.

That’s why I said Elon and not Bezos. Elon takes you on actual earth orbits. So he does take you high enough. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bigwave said:

The following video is an hour and a half - but try calling the people and the science within this video liars / lies, like you call the words in the bible lies. 

image.png.fee07ce29a1dcecfe38e13b67b492f3e.png

Nuisance Post.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

More repeated nonsensical rhetoric in the video.

The basic and unchanging premise of the Flat Earth fallicy:

• Light refractive indices do NOT exist.
  • Gravity does NOT exist.
  • The Sun does NOT rise or set.
  • Man made Global Positioning Satellites do NOT exist.

A Flat Earth does NOT exist. The Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

The video is the same string of nonsense promulgating the fallicy of a Flat Earth.

ANYONE who says the Earth is Flat is LYING no matter how they present their "counter" "arguments" or their "academic" "credentials" or "authoritive" "nature".

The Bible does NOT state the Earth is Flat EVER. The Flat Earthers MAY have translations like the Jehovah Witnesses have fabricated the New World Translation to falsely state the Earth is Flat in the Flat Earth translations. Looking at the most reliable Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts of the Bible, they do NOT state or directly or indirectly infer the Earth is Flat. To say the Bilble says the Earth is Flat is LYING. So, NO, I do NOT call the words in the Bible a lie. I will state the Flat Earth proponents are LIARS.

Critically, to misconstue the Bible to say the Earth is Flat with OBVIOUS facts and data to show the Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape is FALSE Doctrine since the Bible does NOT directly state the Earth is Flat or even directly or indirectly indicate the Earth is Flat.

As critical is how non believers (not born again) perceive what is in the Bible. If a non believer (not born again) is presented with misrepresentations of the Bible that the Bible states or directly infers the Earth is Flat, then the non believer (not born again) would question the TRUTH of the Bible.

So, again, WHY, pray tell, do YOU LIE by promulgating the Earth is Flat???!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, bigwave said:

"Bezos’ Blue Origin flies above 100 kilometers (or about 328,000 feet), which is commonly known as the Kármán Line."

They go up 62 miles and can't find ever a hint of a curve. LOLOLOL

Oh Brother.......

Another nuisance post.

I live in the Northern Hemisphere in The United States Of America.

I have been to South Africa.

I can see Polaris (The North Star) in the sky where I live in the Northern Hemisphere and EVERYWHERE I have traveled in the Northern Hemisphere to include Alaska, Canada, and parts of Western Europe. I can NOT see the Southern Cross in the sky in the Northern Hemisphere.

When I was in South Africa, I could see the Sourthern Cross in the sky while I could NOT see Polaris while I was in South Africa.

So, again......................

The basic and unchanging premise of the Flat Earth fallicy:

• Light refractive indices do NOT exist.
  • Gravity does NOT exist.
  • The Sun does NOT rise or set.
  • Man made Global Positioning Satellites do NOT exist.

A Flat Earth does NOT exist. The Earth is Spherical (geoidal) in shape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, caddieman said:

Elon takes you on actual earth orbits. So he does take you high enough. 

Take a look at the earth curvature calculator and plug in a few numbers. We should start seeing a curve right away. Remember the "RedBull? man?

He was that high and according to his gopro the earth was bent like a tennis ball.

Which one is lying? RedBull man or musks (bezos /nasa / etc....) or are they all on the same team?

If a plane can fly from say Houston up over Canada and the north pole, then fly down across Russia and then down over the South Pole, then at some point the plane would be up side down. Which can not be proven as it does not exist.

How come Hubble never took pictures of the Earth - showing planes flying upside down, or flying up and over the equator or flying sideways from SF to Hong Kong?

The "orbits" are circular in nature. That is why planes level off at 35,000 feet. 

image.thumb.png.1091b93f7d95e9a6114f3f60070634fd.png

https://earthcurvature.com/

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

You are never upside down if you butt or feet are facing or touching earth. If I walk around the earth i will only be upside down in relation to someone on the opposite side of the earth. Your upside down plane is an attempt at confusion. Right now some random guy in Australia is sitting in front of his tv (butt towards earth) and he will not say he is upside down. I won't believe any picture taken from space with a lense to suit a narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 3/14/2022 at 12:47 PM, bigwave said:

The following video is an hour and a half - but try calling the people and the science within this video liars / lies, like you call the words in the bible lies. 

image.png.fee07ce29a1dcecfe38e13b67b492f3e.png

Going to 48:41..............................

49:00 Masts at 8 to 9 miles.

49:15 Hulls visible at 5 miles.

51:00 30 miles away

51:20 Say WHAT???!!! You ACTUALLY input the coordinates - Longitute AND Latitude???!!! A reference to the narrator having no idea it is Global Positioning Satellites guiding and navigating the missile???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

So, earlier, I just could NOT watch the whole litany of STUPIDTY in the video!!! Technically "fatigued" individuals promulgate such STUPIDITY WITHOUT "thinking" about ACTUAL conditions.

HERE is REALITY:

Earth/Circumference
24,901 mi

image.jpeg.277287af0a1b42f0fe9653ac0876fafc.jpeg

Say just 0.1% of the Spherical (geoidal) Earth's circumference of, nominally, 24.901 miles at the Spherical (geoidal) Earth's Equator ON a larger body of water.

The moon's gravitational pull creates conditions where one can see far greater distances than normal depending on the tidal period at any given location in a large body of water. In reality, there should be times and conditions where one can see far further than 24.901 miles across the expanse of the larger body of water depending on the tidal period considering such factors as the moon's relative apogee or perigee. Contributing factors are tidal currents at a given location and time and wind/wind history in the area.

So, YOU, BigWave, claim to have academic credentials.

These conditions SHOULD all be known and understood by YOU having been previously studied and confirmed to the extent possible the phenomena contributing to the conditions - IF the conditions noted in the video are TRUE AND CORRECT - contradicting ANY Flat Earth "validity".

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

You are one funny  - "Gender - Not Telling" person. LOLOL

So, OK, YOU, BigWave, are claiming to be transgender???!!!

YOU, BigWave, are OBVIOUSLY "intellectually" AND "spiritually" "emasculated".

Please, Oh, PLEASE tell me (TRUTHFULLY) YOU, BigWave, have NOT been emasculated PHYSICALLY!!!

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, BigWave, HAVE BEEN INTELLECTUALLY AND SPIRITUALLY "neutered" having voluntarily chosen the Flat Earth "cult".

Just like with ANY Cult, the Cult FALSE Doctrine HAS to misconstrue Scripture AND claim God told THEM something that CONTRADICTS Scripture AND harms the "adherents".

I suggest YOU, BigWave, AND OTHER Flat Earth Cultists look at what Scripture ACTUALLY says from the reliable originating language text copies (Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek) in light of what the Flat Earth Cultists promulgate the Scripture saying and meaning. YOU, BigWave, AND OTHER Flat Earth Cultists will find The LORD NEVER said the Earth is "flat" or made ANY reference to the Earth being "flat".

HOWEVER, YOU AND OTHER Flat Earth Cultists will find the Scriptures in the reliable and originating language copies says the sun rises AND sets. The sun rising AND setting DOES NOT EXIST IN THE "flat" "earth" FALSE DOCTRINE.

So, BigWave, PLEASE, OH, PLEASE state why YOU, BigWave, AND OTHER Flat Earth "adherents" have decided to "man" Mount STUPID "defending" Flat Earth STUPIDITY!!!

Mike Rother on Twitter: "The Dunning-Kruger effect & capability  development. Most of us can probably recall having stood on "Mount Stupid"  at one time or another. Ouch! (I also like how in

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

RedBull man went up about 45 miles and it was so round

and

bezo goes up 66 mile and it is still flat as a pancake. 

International Space Station/Orbit height
254 mi

image.jpeg.d1b7a9ca25a8e9f04e1a4a218f77df7a.jpeg

The Space Station flies at an average altitude of 248 miles (400 kilometers) above Earth. It circles the globe every 90 minutes at a speed of about 17,500 mph (28,000 km/h). In one day, the station travels about the distance it would take to go from Earth to the moon and back.Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm.........................

Curved.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

So, OK, YOU, BigWave, are claiming to be a proud American male...

I was going to say you are one funny dude but I thought that you could be female.

So I went to your profile to see how you identify your self and I found the following information:

image.png.b8aff3a10a6347cb2d181b51d197109d.png

So when I made the comment "gender Not Telling" I was talking about you, not me.

I am a proud American American male.

Meaning I could car less about where my ancestors came from...

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I was going to say you are one funny dude but I thought that you could be female.

So I went to your profile to see how you identify your self and I found the following information:

image.png.b8aff3a10a6347cb2d181b51d197109d.png

So when I made the comment "gender Not Telling" I was talking about you, not me.

I am a proud American American male.

Meaning I could car less about where my ancestors came from...

Hmmm...........................

YET ANOTHER nuisance post.

More deflection from YOU, BigWave,

ALL nonsensical rhetoric to deflect from the REALITY the Earth IS, ACTUALLY, Spherical (geoidal) NOT "flat".

So, WHY, pray tell, BigWave, ALL the LIES???!!!

YOU, BigWave, STILL do NOT answer the question about why YOU, BigWave, are LYING about the Earth being "flat" AND why YOU, BigWave, LIE about the Bible stating or inferring the Earth is "flat".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1