Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

DOMINION ON THE ROPES: Lawyers for Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell Say They Are Open to Settlement with Dominion “After Discovery Is Complete” — As Dominion Files Suit to Block Audit in PA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/dominion-ropes-lawyers-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-say-open-settlement-dominion-discovery-complete-dominion-files-suit-block-audit-pa/

Lol the (gateway pundit) Let me put it in away everyone understands. They make the MSM look like the Saint of truth telling. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

you learn something new every day!

I assume that you are trying to be funny. If so, you and shabibilicious have something in common - very dry humor at best.

Some people will make the argument that if the earth was flat then we could see china.

I was making a "perspective" phenomena statement.

Also, there is a limit as how far we see - making it impossible to see very far.

Example:

image.png.c31ee01d3020c6d2ba2c8106af016926.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Why a "real" and "fake" Biden?  Is the real Biden more senile than the fake Biden?

I have no idea. I am just taking a look.

Many theories: The "real" one is taken out and replaced, body double to take heat if and when it comes,

cloned double, etc.

Again, I have no idea why the body doubles.

Other examples:

image.png.d3ef24e763c11312712642f564edc5b8.png

image.png.ed34f17009a8d112c35729b032f48e20.png

image.png.7b99277a874c6f59ad7c92d35c0c6878.png

image.png.2eb6414e349df1e9554f1e25751db536.png

image.png.3c217fd12c714a678d684e29a8a67938.png

image.png.61d058612ba0ffef27bc1ac2a97bc2db.png

Its been going on for years...

image.png.52283749014ea517b62a52e2b4c501dd.png

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I actually watched as these SpaceX satellites went up. It was Eerie as I watched him fly across the sky.

Now they come down? What were they really?

SpaceX to lose up to 40 Starlink satellites after geomagnetic storm

SpaceX will lose up to 40 of the 49 Starlink satellites it launched last week as the result of a geomagnetic storm, the company has announced.

Elon Musk’s firm launched the satellites into low-Earth orbit on 3 February from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, but 80% of them are now expected to burn up instead of reaching their intended orbit.

“Unfortunately, the satellites deployed on Thursday were significantly impacted by a geomagnetic storm on Friday,” SpaceX said in a statement. “These storms cause the atmosphere to warm and atmospheric density at our low deployment altitudes to increase.”

The speed and severity of the storm resulted in an “atmospheric drag” that was up to 50% higher than during previous launches, it said.

Geomagnetic storms are the result of interactions between solar wind – a stream of charged particles from the sun – and Earth’s magnetic field.

Though the satellites were commanded to “take cover from the storm” by flying “edge-on (like a sheet of paper)”, they failed to carry out the manoeuvres required to reach their required orbit.

Up to 40 of the satellites will re-enter or already have re-entered the Earth’s atmosphere,” the firm said. “The deorbiting satellites pose zero collision risk with other satellites.”

The Starlink satellites are designed to disintegrate upon re-entering Earth’s atmosphere, the company said, “meaning no orbital debris is created and no satellite parts hit the ground”.

SpaceX has already launched 2,000 Starlink satellites and has permission from US authorities to send up 12,000 in total.

The network has drawn growing concern from astronomers, who fear a “megaconstellation” of tens of thousands of satellites could blight the night sky and also hamper scientists’ ability to study the distant universe.

Josef Aschbacher, head of the European Space Agency, said in December Musk was “making the rules” in space, and called for coordinated action from the European Union to ensure that SpaceX’s satellite internet constellation did not prevent other countries from launching their own satellites.

In the same month, China accused the US of ignoring international treaty obligations after two “close encounters” in which the Chinese space station was forced to manoeuvre to avoid collisions with Starlink satellites.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/feb/09/spacex-to-lose-up-to-40-starlink-satellites-after-geomagnetic-storm

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I actually watched as these SpaceX satellites went up. It was Eerie as I watched him fly across the sky.

Now they come down? What were they really?

How about this....Reagan wanted a "Star Wars" defense system that would shoot launched nukes down from Space.

Trump created the Space Force....

Musk is SpaceX.....supposedly sending thousands of satellites up for 5G communications...

But what if these Musk Satellites are fulfilling Reagans early concept....only eliminating Russian and Chinese weapons that are in Space....?

A war in Space ... who would ever know....?     CL 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

How about this....Reagan wanted a "Star Wars" defense system that would shoot launched nukes down from Space.

Trump created the Space Force....

Musk is SpaceX.....supposedly sending thousands of satellites up for 5G communications...

But what if these Musk Satellites are fulfilling Reagans early concept....only eliminating Russian and Chinese weapons that are in Space....?

A war in Space ... who would ever know....?     CL 

I'm going to ponder this idea for a bit... very interesting!

• Upvote 2