Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Does that old saying come into play: "You see yourself in others"?

BTW I have a 5 minutes break and thought I would check in.

So it comes down to that…….oh well! I let the “you don’t know science” barb slide but I see where your heads at. I’ll move on.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, Floridian said:

@bigwave

Interesting things you've posted above.

I have a question.  What is the reason we are told the earth is a globe, instead of flat?  What would be the benefit to governments in having people believe this?

You may have already answered this question, but I missed it if you did.

This question was one of the biggest reasons I fought against believing in the truth. Then I began praying that God would show me the truth. And that's when He showed me this.....

The Devil hates it when we look up and worship God. Everything Satan does is designed to get us to NOT look at God. From The Universe to a Ball Earth to even the invention of the cell phone. And now with the creation of the Metaverse so few people will even be looking at the world they really live in. 

And while all of Humanity has there heads stuck up their proverbial A$$e$ Satan can do whatever he desires. 

The problem is we tend to think that our leaders know what they're doing, when in reality so few people know what motivates them. That being spiritual forces, either demonic or angelic. 

From The moment the Nazi scientists sent the first V-2 rocket into the lower atmosphere with a camera on board the lie that We're living on a ball was seen as verified and NASA was born. ((An entity which uses a forked tongue in its symbol))

Thus the reason for such a deception is simply to take our eyes off of God. Remember, people without faith are much easier to manipulate and control. 

500 years ago everyone knew that the earth was God's Footstool and most people spent the better part of their time pondering the things of Heaven. 

Today we have the Ball earth, internet, movies, TV and practically no one even thinks about God until the proverbial dodo hits the fan. 

This is why and it is by demonic design. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

image.png.0d07c91378f16cb4cc18cce3100c1e56.png

Caddieman:

If you can find one or more anomalies in nasa's presentation, one must question / scrutinize everything else.

When looking at the flatness as seen by people that have no skin in the game (little piggie, Dogg cam) vs nasa getting 75 million per day showing a curvature....

One does not have to watch the entire video... check out a few anomalies here: 

BTW I am still in class and when I get a chance I will watch the "jerk" you referred to previously.

Breaks over.

An of course we may have to agree to disagree on this one.

On 1/8/2022 at 10:58 AM, caddieman said:

So it comes down to that…….oh well! I let the “you don’t know science” barb slide but I see where your heads at. I’ll move on.

The very first thing "jerk" man starts off with is incorrect:

Gravity: It's Only a Theory | National Center for Science ...

Universal Gravity is a theory, not a fact, regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered. The Universal Theory of Gravity is often taught in schools as a fact, when in fact it is not even a good theory.

Is Gravity a Theory or a Law? - The Happy Scientist

For gravity, we use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. A theory starts as one or more hypotheses, untested ideas about why something happens. For example, I might propose a hypothesis that the object that you released fell because it was pulled by the Earth's magnetic field.

• Downvote 1

On 1/8/2022 at 10:58 AM, caddieman said:

So it comes down to that

Then "jerk" man goes on to say he disagrees with the following:

image.png.3ca26308fcf8e97f117d3cd8792f699b.png

When an object is buoyant it necessarily means that it is that way due to the object it is compared to.

Archimedes stated: "Every object is buoyed upwards by a "force" equal to the weight of the fluid the object displaces."

In other words: 

Fb=ρVg

I don't know I can stomach "jerk" man any longer.

Sorry I gave it a try...

• Upvote 1

to share

The Information/Baghdad..
The use of computer modeling of the historical development of the nearest space environment showed that the Earth and the Sun are located in the center of a huge bubble with a diameter of 1,000 light years, on the surface of which the stars closest to us are formed.
And the journal Nature notes that stereoscopic modeling of space and time revealed that all new stars and their formation regions are 500 light-years from Earth, on the surface of a giant bubble known as the local bubble, which astronomers knew of its existence, but only now were they able to understand its origin and assess its impact. in the surrounding space.
“For the first time it became clear to us how the process of forming nearby stars began,” says Catherine Zucker, an astronomer from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.
According to astronomers, on the surface of this bubble lie seven regions of star formation, or molecular clouds in which stars are formed. The modeling results showed that a series of events that began 14 million years ago led to the emergence of a bubble with a dense surface.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

In this video the tsunami wave hit the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska first. How is this possible when the west coast is much closer to the event? According to the 'accepted' world map below. Hunga Tonga is next to Fiji just off the coast of Australia. 

china-world-map-705.jpeg

BUT,  if you look at the real map then the Aleutian Islands are on the way to the west coast 

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u3.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In this video the tsunami wave hit the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska first. How is this possible when the west coast is much closer to the event? According to the 'accepted' world map below. Hunga Tonga is next to Fiji just off the coast of Australia. 

china-world-map-705.jpeg

BUT,  if you look at the real map then the Aleutian Islands are on the way to the west coast 

Wait just a minute....what happened to the Penguins....? where did their homeland go?

Someone has to speak up for them.....   CL

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, yota691 said:

More than $10M worth of masks, protective gear left in the rain outside Bay Area event center
898,092 views Jan 13, 2022

If they say 10 million I’m sure they’re under reporting it it’s probably like 20 million or moreIf they say 10 million I’m sure they’re under reporting it it’s probably like 20 million or more. Just like When they say a couple thousand illegals are heading towards our southern border that means it’s 10 to 20,000.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 1/15/2022 at 1:39 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

china-world-map-705.jpeg

8,914 km
Distance from Fiji to California

8,188 km
Distance from Fiji to Aleutian Islands

That flat map gets ya every time!
Edited by caddieman
  • Haha 4